/mii/ - Miitomo General

AMERICA edition

Nintendo released the Miitomo app for smartphones. (iOS/Android)

>Not on Google Play?
apkplz.com/android-apps/miitomo-apk-download

Platinum Coin Guide: pastebin.com/UM5qk5Yq
Troubleshooting Guide: pastebin.com/LEQSPbc4

Booru - miitomo.booru.org/

Mii Twitters/QR Codes:
Form - docs.google.com/forms/d/1EU3phjg2Pac7pg_C-Iw9U0BysHlUpeyCIUSi3ul7S2M/
List - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ET_Id359CB90l6MIe2_TwrAJhfUp_tQjtfZWTaIIvt8/

Crash on launch? This happens to Jailbroken/Rooted devices:
>To bypass on iOS: Install xCon Beta from Cydia.
>To bypass on Android: Install Xposed. Then, install the RootCloak and MiitomoSecurityBypasser Xposed modules. In the Xposed Installer app, enable both RootCloak and MiitomoSecurityBypasser. Open the RootCloak app, tap "Add/Remove Apps", press the "+" on the top bar and select Miitomo. Reboot your phone.

Miitomo on PC: pastebin.com/kz6WJnEg

Comfy BGs: imgur.com/a/8EFLT/all
BG Templates by Domenica: imgur.com/a/pWBi1

Send a PM to @HylianShroom, @A_Sexy_Big_Guy, or @Redworthy for an open invite to the community discord.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9iueP5VKuOg
youtu.be/r2MRrkmvrZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Furst for past personas

1st for America I guess.

Only ten more days in till Bastille day!

4th for frogs

DANK

Dammit, Strato. 1st usurper.
And when have you ever used the extreme left one? I don't remember triangle nose Strato.

Too slow ehehehehe

I used her for a full day but people said that they liked my current one better ;~;

Am I the only one still hyped for Zelda BOTW?

Am I late?

Yeah, I have to agree with them

Nope I'm hyped as fuck, but I try to focus on other things because the NX bumped it to 2017.

Random numberth for I love Shannon!

So my sister's friends are turning her into a weeb which is a phase I somehow missed in high school. What should I feel about it?

Yeah too many changes.
Same here.
Late for what?

Depends. There's weebs all over the spectrum.

Feed her "k-on" kiniro mosaic, lucky star, and other moe blob animus

Late for the "first" comnent also you should buy her animu figures

yeah i'll keep an eye out first to see what kind of weeb she'll turn out to be in the end
but she's already too deep into that hamster show
she's telling me to buy her that orange hood thing

Just try to keep her away from the BL crowd, Keon. I wasn't fast enough to save my sister.

>someone comes over
>before they even get a word out of their mouth my mii has a gut wrenching laugh at them
>every time
I like to pretend my mii is an incredibly pissed off super misanthrope (not at all like who I actually am, really!)

Hey! There's my Miifoto.

Splatoon items back to celebrate the last Splatfest it seems. Also Callie and Marie shirts on the shop.

Fuck, time to spend my coins.

>2.000 coins
Shit. Forget that. I'm not rich. I need more bonus coins first.

how cheap are those nendos
Not gonna happen on my watch. I'm checking out her folder which she keeps on my pc because her iPhone's filled with gigs of her music.
I don't know any of these besides that one anime /v/ hates so much.
kek i'd look like that too if i was laughed at during a visit
yep

>TWO THOUSAND COINERYDOOS

Yes yessss, soon keon you'll have non stop oniiiiichhhaaaannnnn
AHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA AHAHAHA
don't get her the hamster hood

She needs better weeb friends. There's a lot of shit there. If she is just starting out she needs a better foundation.

Yeah. I'll be able to afford my favorite sister tomorrow, but I'll need to save a lot coins to get both shirts. And I still haven't bough the baseball outfit or the cowboy hat. Dammit Nintendo, we need more ways to get coins. Make a coin drop.

make her watch retarded shite like Kenya Boy (1984) and when she says she hates it tell her it's just "2 deep 4 u"

oops meant to quote also i'm sorry for your loss
yeah i have a feeling she'll make me buy more stuff after that
she hates jojo and cromartie so i think it's a bit too late for that
kek i'll put that on my list first

If you're thinking of anything remotely similar to the Miitomo Drop that force feeds us candy on a daily basis I am going to strangle you

Remove candies. Put different coin sums in their place. Fixed. Everybody is happy. Candies a shit.

That's better.

34th for frogs

This is great.

how did you do this?

I've been playing with Sony Vegas for an hour, and I haven't been able to render an MP4 file to look as clean and transparent as this gif you have here....I need to know how you made this.

Lol sorry i didnt make it.

I have a mighty need!

I took screenshots frame by frame and did it all in GIMP.

what the heck hylian that's so much fricken work for a miim
and you cropped and colorized every frame by hand didn't you
madman

weird questions user
toasting in a new bread

which mii would you corrupt

ah damn that's completely different than what I was doing.

I ended up putting a greenish background, recording it with a screen recorder app, plopping it on Sony Vegas Pro 13, using Chroma Keyer and the eye drop on the background, and then playing with "Low threshold" and "Blur amount" to make this gif here.

I'm disappointed because rendering the video didn't give me a transparent background, so it seems like I'd have to do this every goddamn time I want to add my mii in a video, and fucking with Chroma Keyer is annoying enough as it is.

I really like this.

More effort means more quality, and I am very autistic.

It looks like your flipping the bird in the thumbnail.

A list of non-corrupted miis (besides me):
[This space intentionally left blank.]

>which mii would you corrupt
Mika with my meatstick

Put that effort into making more videos.

Longo, even though I don't think he was pure to begin with

i see you again strato

Nintendo should provide a way to do this in app or using a supplementary one. So much potential. Miifoto is good, but Miianimations could be huge.

Oh fug :DDD

I wish. I wanted to make a funny anime opening or something with this, but Sony Vegas Pro 13 is being a cunt so idk if it's even possible to create a video with a transparent background that I could use.

user, I'm pure. But I'm interested.

Longo is the purest maiden

You know who this is ;0

It's definitely possible, but not with Vegas alone. I used to have a webm of Eddy Wally saying "wow" that was transparent, although Vegas can't import those either. If you really wanna put in the effort, you could do image sequences.

Naisu

this is what I ended up with, though apparently the chroma key fucked with his pants so they're red instead of purple....which is annoying as hell but I guess it's better than nothing.

youtu.be/9iueP5VKuOg

In the end I just rendered the original screen recording from the app, cropped out everything that wasn't the background and Domenica, rendered that video, then added the newly rendered video into Vegas so I can resize and move it around with ease.

It's interesting, but the chroma keyer changing his pants color still pisses me off.

Mii heads go really well with LEGO for some reason.

Bump for longo

GOMU GOMU BUMP!

Happy 4th but I guess it's the 5th now
Still a good time to celebrate the American way and get drunk

Reminder to sleep well and relax in life

and to add me @RolfMil if you haven't already

Get drunk with me, Jackie.
Not the Landlord by the way.

I got the vodka

Good night mii, this is now my most treasured miiphoto

Night, Ed.

Good night

>tfw having to stay up all night in an attempt to fix my bodily clock

This is going to be a long night

what's your twitter

already posted it senpai

I followed you jackiebaerheart

Hope everyone had a good night tonight, as for me? I was playing around with video editing and ended up making an anime opening parody for my favorite online game PSO2.

I also whipped this up as a demonstration of what I can do if we figure out how to mess around with Miitomo to make some funny /mii/ academy anime opening like I was discussing with some other anons.

anyways enjoy!

youtu.be/r2MRrkmvrZk

Friend

cutie pj party

Goood Morning

nice
the OC is starting to technically advance

Hell yeah

hahaha

you know hear the star power up music

PUT ON SOME PANTS

Me Me, bump a thread

I am hungry

WAKE UP SHIIPLE

>spot_the_not.png

Good night thread. Have an old miifoto.

goodnight frin

mfw I am friends with a lot of you on Miitomo but none of you put me in any of your /mii/ pics

sorry, most of my miifotos are not even group shots. Most are with a single mii
who are you?

well considering my post was pathetic enough as it is anonymously, I am not going to reveal who I am. Just maybe one day senpais will notice me.

try to heart and comment a lot on miitomo then

I do. I am just pretty sure my own answers and comments are just a little too prickly for most.

Why have you not yet moved on, /mii/?

Because there are people that only converse in the threads
Because the threads are still able to attract new people
Because its so slow that your OC will usually be acknowledged

The /mii/ community would stagnate

Furthermore, Miitomo could really use some fun new changes - it would boosts the activity of this community for sure
Cuz the app is stagnating as well

Those are some lame answers, user. But I will accept them.

why are you here?

i kno that feel
but it's sort of understandable for me because i'm only friends with like maybe 8 people here, and only 3 or 4 of those eight people actively shitpost in this thread everyday

Whoa, hello Altashi.

Whoa, hello Mick.

ShockedMick

Prismadoll!