game8.jp/archives/24106
Endgame tier lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/14672
game8.jp/archives/18865

>Events
6/27 - 7/10 - June Bride Arrives!
7/4 - 7/10 - Water Carnival Returns!
7/4 - 7/10 - Norse Challenge Descends!
7/4 - 7/17 - Dark & Ocean Metallic Star Dragons Arrive!

>One True Pairing Event
[Duration]: 6/24 (Fri) - 7/4 (Mon)

Go to puzzledragonx.com for full dungeon listings.

6/24 - 7/4: 1 free Magic Stone delivered daily (11 total)

Catch the Dowry!

6/24 - 7/4: Experience of a Lifetime

7/2 - 7/4: Gift from the Heavenly Garden

A Bouquet of Every Color

7/2 - 7/4: Purple Flower Dragon

6/24 - 7/4 - Hera-Ur Descended!-5x4 Board

10x +Eggs in Descended Dungeons

TAMADRA Invades in Castle of Satan

Legendary Dungeon Bonus
Select Technical Dungeons Latent Tamadra invades and 20x +egg rates

Fusion Bonuses
3x chance for Skill Ups and 'GREAT!' and 'SUPER!!' EXP gain during the event!

Normal Dungeons +Egg and EXP Bonus
Normal Dungeons will also receive a special 2x EXP bonus at various timings.

Limited Time Dungeons Egg Drop Bonus
1.5x chance for Egg Drops in the following Limited Time Dungeons: Rare Monster Infestation!, Descended Carnival (Legend) and Evo Monster Infestation!

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=551
pad.gungho.jp/member/collabo/ruroken/160628_ruroken.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meimei is very hage

4x multiplier

4x4=love

i want to cum in anubis

I don't even know why they bothered with that buff.

Reminder that you need to have 3500 box space by the end of the year, mail hoarders.

Yeah, unfortunately the whole pantheon still gets heavily outclassed. It helps the newbie players breeze through early/mid game though. A buff is a buff but still quite unfortunate nonetheless.

I'm ready for Dios. What leads did you want to use?

Normal dungeons and early descends can easily be cleared with 3.5x leads. Buffs should be for leads that got left behind by the powercreep and need a boost to clear newer content.

Pandy, I only got an hour or so left in me, got work early tomorrow. Apparently earlier you said you are already on my list so I'll host a room now.

You are right, I'm just trying to make a reason how the 4x would help. It's a relatively useless buff.

>update mail so you preview what's inside before opening it
>they realized people keep stockpiles of gems, Tamas, etc in there
People have done that since the game existed, they've just made it easier to tell which mail is which.

I'm still baffled why people aren't talking more about miru.....
mp card level strength, recent descends prep you to get her evo mats, cute, free, makes light good again, difficult descend which warrants some discussion.

We talked all that had to be talked about her, you just got here too late.

It's mostly shitposting about bastetfags,okufags and cluckfags here desu

You're late mate.

Is Castor a meme sub? His massive attack isn't worth shit if he doesn't have dongs

I'm not late, we talked about her like 3 threads ago, but we went to cuck/oku/racluck/whatever posting too soon.

I feel like miru deserves more attention, besides which evo is the cutest.

Attack is pretty important with rows as well.

>I'm not late, we talked about her like 3 threads ago
We're talking about the magic benjamin button loli right?

She was talked to death like a month or more ago

Might be alright on a Luci/Pandora team I guess. But pretty underwhelming for rainbows

>3 threads ago
Dude, she was introduced way before 3 threads ago.

Should I even bother trying for a crown in this ranking dungeon if I don't have blue armpit man?

sure go for it i know you can do it ;^)

G O D K I L L E R

Sure. I was able to get 127k in JP with Shivadra.

3, 4 or 8 threads, talking about when she entered the game8 memelist which is the only thing this thread cares about.

for her being such a great farmable leader there is relatively little discussion, especially since she's just coming to na/eu in a few weeks.

It's literally a bait leader for ultrawhales with good bait rem light box.
As for cute, yeah she is the cutest. Hope she gets another evo someday to make her even younger.

Start one yourself instead of complaining about it.

how is she a bait leader? even if you pay 3 stones and lpiis to skill her up, if you have a lakechi, 2 wukong or DQ and saria she's still better than any mp purchase besides XM and maybe radra.....

>if you have a lakechi, 2 wukong or DQ and saria
yeah user, that was a bait you fell for

1+ year old players complaing how the powercreep fucks them are still unreasonable and probably have a workable miru team, they're just too lazy-

Do you need to leave soon? I only have enough stamina for 2 more runs and I don't want to use a stone for stamina if you do.

Yeah, I'm getting really sleepy. You've seen I've tilted on zeus a couple times. Lets complete these last two and call it a night. I can farm tomorrow if you want.

Sounds good. Do you want me to start off the runs next time? I have an easier time killing Dios thanks to FAL.

Yeah that's fine. I was thinking to switching to akechi but I don't have him evoed anyways. Good runs tonight. I think I'm going to sit on em until 5x arrives, going to be a little cramped until then. Ight I'm out.

KAEDE SSS
GREMORY S
LAMO

makiclucks btfo

>gamewith
I though game8 was the one everybody gave a shit about. Is there a major difference between the two?

they're both shitposting fodder desu ne

Miru SS too, while RaDra's stuck on S. Finally! Thanks GameWith!

The absolute madmen, they actually did it! SSS TIER

Is that luci

Fuck, how many Kaedes do you need?

I've only a poverty Kaede team

minimum 3 for SSS tier

1 for kinda okay, 2 for S, 3 for SS+

>always thought Kaede was a qt before all the memers and tier whores hopped on her
>memers and people who don't care about her cuteness end up with dozens of her
>I still have 0

So you think you deserve her because you think she looks cute?

Tomorrow we lose the arena 2 magic stone reward, anyone with adqxq wants to beat it?

Am I missing something? Why does red riding hood have 3 rows but the rest of the fairy tale girls don't?

She won the YamaP Lottery

puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=551

ded

More Rurouni Kenshin collab monsters. Still no stats.
pad.gungho.jp/member/collabo/ruroken/160628_ruroken.html

Gonna to buy a tablet the next week.

it worth it to have a second account only to support the main account in the multiplayer dungeons and only wast 1/2 of the original stamina?

Like have a whole team with Ra/Mechadon/anyone with Solar Lazer in the main team and just ogres in the support account to clear the tamadra dungeons.

It's practically zero time investment and gives you double the amount of guerilla runs. You can develop your second account and use it as an assist in harder dungeons as well if you want.

Nice, maybe i will reroll in that account and don't go with the first roll like my original plan.

tablets are awkward as fuck to play, just get a bigger phone

Every thread until Awoken Oku.

yeah.

would meimei make a good puzzler? or would she just fuck up every turn and blame it on the booze?

:D

Is this part of the new meta?

I hope the new cartoon forces more heart cross leads

Isn't the anime just Z shit?>

No, they confirmed that dragon callers are the main characters of the lore and this is the device that they use to summon shit. Cross meta confirmed for cannon.

Karin looks so dumb there desu.

The new or the old ones?

We have Dragon Callers as a special groups of people who can puzzlan and for now Miss Sonia is the only game character who has made an appearance.

They haven't mentioned any of the other dragon callers from the game aside from Ronia being in it. But they call the people that can interact with the monsters of the world, "Dragon callers"

RSonia

Cool, rsonia was the top meme around when I joined.

I want to touch the RButt.

Yeah, it seems like shes one of the main characters in the entire show. She was one of the first leads I beat descends with back in the day.

lewd

Isis when?

Egypt was like the first big pantheon

We'll have to wait and see. Maybe around the same time as bestcat teams up with the MC

The anime was dumber than I though it would be.
Still gonna watch it for the top-tier waifus like Hellice and Ammy

If hellice or yomi show up it's 10/10

Anyone know the episode count? Has unknown on MAL

I read somewhere that it was 40, but now I can't find it

Is the anime shit or good?

So we Naruto now or just really long season?

Are we getting an anime since the game is slowing down? (Or at least that's what I keep seeing, and despite that being a shitpost in literally every general it wouldn't surprise me).

Nothing special so far. Going to keep watching it for Sonia though.

That's all the details I know! I'm assuming that they made the choice for an anime after monster strike successfully pulled it off.

Oh right I remember seeing that MS got an anime and being sort of salty because iirc it's literally the same game as P&D but with less normie collabs.

Kinda related, but do you guys know any P&D clone that can be played offline on Android?

A match 3 mobage of this style? I don't know any offhand sorry

there really isn't any, there are some decent grind heavy games but nothing where you actually can git gud like in pad.

None that can be played offline.

Dang it. Thank anyway, guys

>funimation.com/shows/puzzle-dragons-cross
39 episodes

The anime is supposed to tie into the new 3DS game

So the anime means they're going to make the Sonias relevant again, right?

It'll be a seperate REM with a different Sonia just to fuck with us.

No, Kaede is going to show up in the anime and completely destroy Sonia.

Kinda like how Ash isn't allowed to win any real tournaments.

Who is the cutest pad and why is it verdandi?

literally worst norn

That would be tUrd

>Got her ulti early and got rekt by the powercreep afterward
>almost nobody mentions verd anymore

Worst norn in game