/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EJ_QarIUqI
youtube.com/watch?v=BHQ1QhuLNZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HMSiKcUtRWo&t=59s
youtube.com/watch?v=cgKOO4K9F2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Using a mongolian clay diorama on your phone

Yeah, having a few guys shoot the turret behind a shield does wonders.

Stopwatch method to judge comp games fucking when Blizzard?

Post your dva pictures here

>people call Widowmaker blueberry
>she's purple

>tfw no longer care about wins on quick play
>tfw I don't care about "too much defense heroes" and "no support heroes"

Being a shitter is fun as fuck.

>still playing ranked

youtube.com/watch?v=3EJ_QarIUqI

You do know what colour blueberrys are, right user?

>tfw literally spam m1 as hanzo
>tfw actually get kills

Why do people hate Hanzo?

What would you change about the HUD?

WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS SHIT RANKING SYSTEM DEPEND ON W/L INSTEAD OF HOW WELL YOU DO IN EACH MATCH?

HOW RETARDED ARE THE KEKS AT BLIZZARD?

WHY THE FUCK DO I LOSE RANK WHEN OVER HALF MY TEAM QUITS?

WHY THE FUCK DO I LOSE RANK WHEN THE OTHER TEAM RAGEQUITS?

WHY THE FUCK DO I LOSE RANK WHEN MY TEAM FAILS BECAUSE I'M THE ONLY FUCKING PERSON THAT CAN COUNTER PICK?

WHY ISN'T THERE OUTRAGE OVER THIS DOGSHIT? WHY AREN'T YOU PETITIONING BLIZZARD RIGHT NOW AND DEMANDING AN EXPLANATION FOR THIS ABORTION?

>try playing with lv 11 friend
>everyone is around his level
>get a sym on our team who puts a teleporter in spawn like its fucking tf2
>get a soldier overextending far as fuck while defending while they enemy back caps us with one reaper

Just once I'd like to face the team where everyone has 700 ping instead of being on that team. Went from 52 to 49 because of this shit it's so tilting

The Genji instalockers were on to something, honestly
Horrible team comp and ignoring the objective is fun

Because for every kill you get spamming M1 arrows, you could be getting two or three as 76, Reaper, or hell even McCree

Quick Play with a permanent 75% xp penalty is the only way to play this game.

Anything that is bullshit or annoys me and I'm out. I only stick around if things are going well.

Can I please have some torb potgs? I just cheese won with him on King's and no one even damaged the turret enough to kill it without me hammering on it

How does pharah x mercy work out? Pharahs religious beliefs would never alow her to be with a whore.

Great game blizztards

Refer to

>Hear "NERF THIS"
>Pop barrier and barrier an ally
>MAXIMUM CHARGE

I love doing this with Zarya.

Have you ever seen a blueberry?

walk out of spawn
remove tips

What's so bad about overextending again?

How do you get more consistent? I just had my first comp game and I did quite well, but I know I won't be able to keep up a decent performance. Especially if I have to switch to support or a tank and need to rely on flankers being able to do a job I feel more comfortable at.

I like the game, but it's so back and forth and I have no consistency at all. I either play well or I suck dick.

Shitter in QP, tryhard in competitive. Feels good

>blueberry

1. I want my health bar in the middle of the screen. Smaller but somewhere centred so I can see my health mid fight easier

2. A progress bar for reloads so I know exactly when I can melee to interrupt the animation or when I shouldn't activate abilities that interrupt reloads because it isnt done yet.
Considering every class has vastly different timings I dont know why this isnt already a thing

POST THICK MERCY

THERES ONE OUT THERE THAT'S SIMILAR TO THIS AND ONE OF YOU HAS IT SAVED

The fact that it resets when someone is on. It should just freeze.

nothing, why

the fact that damage past the shield limit doesn't carry over into health is exploitable

you risk dying and being out of the match for 10 seconds while they capitalize on your death

Not overtime, overextending.

You die because you're fighting to close to where they spawn.

Thus they can push in easily and fuck you over while you take the long walk of shame back to the point you're losing

You need a 100% kill rate on the enemy team to not immediately lose, because the instant one gets behind and starts capping, you're fucked.

As Mercy, having a ping on my screen automatically whenever someone goes below a certain health threshold, rather than them spamming "NEED HEALING", would be nice

>No hero stacking
>Stopwatch
>Overtime prevents hero swapping for its duration
>Widow is removed from the game (Not because she's OP, but because she's simply unfun for everyone to play against)

Game fixed

I'd be tempted to never play pharah again just to preserver that god like average.

>That moment when Torbjorn is getting nerfed on console despite being kinda eh in the first place.

Kek

winky face

That's clearly blue, Widow is purple.

So I was the guy that went 1-9 in placement
Here is my picture
>Forced to support
>Every game has a widow and hanzo in my team plus dva
>Genjis tracers junkrats and mei along with tolb and bastion too

>permanent 75% xp penalty is the only way to play this game
It counts as a loss if you quit mid game now. Might as well see it through the end and at least get some xp.

I GOT'CHU FAMALAM

youtube.com/watch?v=BHQ1QhuLNZQ

nice fucking game overtards

I want an option to remove tips

Practice, just like everything else. Play a lot

I've always wanted to be Pharah's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the spawn room with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" D.Va says. Widowmaker licks her lips, Tracer giggles, and Symmetra glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Pharah kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Pharah's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel myself teleported across the room, and I find myself lying underneath D.Va, Widowmaker, and Tracer. They had already taken their boots off and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Pharah said, "he's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. She shoves my dick inside her tight, sopping wet pussy and starts pumping. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred Reinhardts. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she stands over my head and rains her "justice" down on me from above. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

you almost got it right, let me get that for you

>hero limit
>stopwatch
>removal of 2 CP maps
mcree zen and dva buffs

But I love Pharah, she's a lot of fun and I can easily see where I need to improve. I don't really mind if the stats go down a lot, especially since I play for fun.

I don't really main a hero though, I play what role is needed and one of several picks depending on situation. Pharah just seems really strong and too good on a lot of maps not to use her. Her vertical advantage is amazing.

Nah g the Galaxy S7 just has the multitasking button right next to the spacebar and once you press it the "close all" button appears right where the spacebar was. Happens often

Shit phone design desu but if I cared about good design I wouldn't be playing Overwatch

Remove transparency from the health bar, health value, ammo value and the killfeed. Can't read that shit at all if the area I'm in is bright.

Eg: Anywhere on Illos, when the killfeed is against the sky.

I'd remove the character portrait in the bottom left. I know who I'm playing, I chose him on the selection screen

d.va is best korean

Professional Overwatch player 'EnvyUs.Taimou' sure is a good aimer!

what am i looking at here?

It's more of a mouse vs controller thing. One is just faster than the other, and when turrets can't be hit by analog controllers faster than they can aimbot and feed molten core and when they're stacked it's a problem.

I feel completely at the whim of the matchmaker. I have about 160 hours in the game so far, and I have never once thought to myself, "this game is close, and we'll win if I play well and lose if I play poorly." Nor have I ever thought, "we were losing, but then we communicated about our team comp and turned it around." I just feel like we will win if our average skill is higher and lose if it's lower. Basically, it feels like a coin flip. Wat do.

its not aimbot he just couldnt decide if he wanted to shoot the hanzo or the genjj and he has a fast sniper computer mind that got torn between the two, this is normal for high performance fps professional players, please STOP posting this webm he is not cheating please delete this overwatch pros do not cheat and are my heroes

>kinda eh
He used to be my go to cheese win when i get a shit team on defense. Dude shits all over pubs. Although he didn't deserve the nerf desu but it'll definitely help solo players. As long as they didn't nerf the rivet gun he should be fine.

rare hana

4 u

A "skilled" Widowmaker

I'm used to "blueberry" meaning "random person on the team when the rest of you are in a stack" so this always confuses me.

>Lost every placement match
>Get stuck at 39
>Immediately crash to 34
>Go pure carry and climb to 43
>Now my carries get us at best to Sudden Death
>I get attacking EVERY FUCKING TIME
>Back to 36

Legit if they dont announce a change to the Sudden Death system tomorrow im out

>show cases skill how easily he can lock on for a headshot consistently
based

I haven't had a balanced game in weeks

An aimbot.

That honestly looks like twitchy aiming and really, really shitty spectator/playback features. The same problem occurs in CSGO and other FPS. The spectator and replay mode tend to have lower tick rates than the game itself which causes problems like that.

Not saying he isn't cheating, but I highly doubt he is and can get away with it with how closely Blizzard is monitoring their new game. Sadly, their other games are rife with cheaters and they don't care.

Professional Overwatch player EnvyUs.Taimou using an aimbot in an Overwatch tournament. It malfunctions and locks onto a player who is being rezzed and he tries to pull away.

it's the only way to play this shitfest

>/owg/ can't tell the difference between shit aim and aimbotting
wow

So this just happened...

watch as mercy ults them and his aim keeps switching back and forth between lucio(?) and genji

youtube.com/watch?v=HMSiKcUtRWo&t=59s

mustard tiger Roadhog skin when?

>I highly doubt he is and can get away with it with how closely Blizzard is monitoring their new game

At a certain number of stream viewers or company sponsors, you bet your ass they'll let it slide as "SHITTY PLAYBACK LOL" than actually punish the guy.

>he thinks sudden death on attack is the worst out of the two

hero portait can go
so can the weapon icon
take off the letters for abilities
move things more to the corners to not obstruct vision

minimalism
minimalism
minimalism

>pick donkey kong
>get my shit pushed in by reaper

help. there's always a reaper on every team

Wouldn't it be better to slow down the turret's turn speed + less range? Seems like the damage change is a bit drastic?

>there are actually people in this thread trying to defend the Taimou aimlock

Have you considered that you're just not that good? Just practice with Roadhog for climbing the ranks.

I just like the rare times I get PoTG with Tracer

True, but Blizzard hasn't hesitated to ban really popular streamers before when they break the game. They've also done the opposite and avoided doing so, like with Reckful (well known WoW arena streamer) who used tmog (program that changes the character's model and is illegal) on his stream for a long time.

I'd like the ability to change crosshairs too. They don't need to be gigantic.

youtube.com/watch?v=cgKOO4K9F2E

Moon Map

-map unique spacesuit skins
-low gravity
-part of it is inside domes
-rest of it is outside
-if you aren't careful and don't have a movement ability. You can get blow off into space.

>shooters
>on consoles
but why

>comp start
>teammate gets DC'd
>comes back like 20 seconds later
>match is still getting cancelled

why

>Snaps back to the head of the same character twice within a second despite his obvious attempts to aim away while he's invulnerable
>It's just him having shit aim, promise!

Friendly reminder that professional Overwatch player 'Cloud9.Surefour' used aimbot cheats in Titanfall tournaments.

>implying anything would actually get done about it

you're talking about the same group of "competitive" players who had in-house tournaments during the CLOSED BETA when 99.99% of the people couldn't even get into the game

the competitive scene overall can not give two shits about it, easily a third of the "pro" players are using aimbots and nothing will get done about it

suck it and deal with it, because N O T H I N G will happen

>posing at the end because you think you got potg

Why? That's pretty pointless.

holy shit

good aiming wouldnt require him to drag his cursor away from the genji he was trying to aim at in an attempt to lose the lock on the lucio he just killed

It is when you're at low rank playing with shitters, since it actually takes some level of team coordination and skill to attack. I think the balance flips somewhere around 50.

Won 5v6 Gibraltar and still got jack shit for xp.

Team stack.

what exactly were you expecting out of a blizzard game that isn't named starcraft