pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wSjf1_zRUr0
youtube.com/watch?v=JrLMzCehLV8
reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4ra3zx/as_a_player_from_asia_let_me_share_some_thought/
youtube.com/watch?v=HBraf0IdewM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

meme

>Nerfing the only redeeming quality of a weapon
Excelent job, From. As always.

post ds2 fashion

>Iframes and stam usage gets nerfed to midroll level
>But DWGR gets added
>It also stacks with Bloodring
Would you be ok with this turn?

So they nerfed the weight, low stamina consumption, exclusive thrust moveset, and powerful weapon art?

Idiot.
It was a glitch and needed to be fixed.

No.

>charge
>good WA

>pvp at pontiffs
>really feeling the twin spears for some reason
>several fight clubs
>a plethora of 1v1s
>easily 50-75 fights
>actually notice the durability bar on my weapon
>32/70

What the fuck is the point of durability anymore?

see, this is the reason you pcucks are treated like the garbage you are. You pretend that "something so minor as seeing your opponents stats" are meaningless and then it goes all the way to "he was cheating too, so I had my right to cheat". Then it becomes dark souls 1.

>exclusive thrust moveset
???

they didnt change shit senpai

>the absolute best version of charge that does 900+ damage and knockdowns
Yes

No other UGS has thrust r2s in both hands.

They did kouhai

Hi guys, I hope you guys had good days on dark souls today

fuck off cunt

So memers can waste their bandwidth uploading hour long videos of getting hit by crabs?

you are not going to pay attention to someone's VIT / stamina just by a quick glance to see if they're cheating or just have a really stupid build
besides that at Sl120 everyone is either going to have a 40/40 build or a 60 int build, no one levels VIT

this game is not deep enough that looking at someone's stats gives you an advantage when all you gotta do to win is use CCS and 2hr1 against absolutely any build or playstyle

A full set isn't fashion.

>I may be but small, but I will die a colossus

>If the lords will not return to their thrones themselves, let them return as cinders

best lines in the game

>i-it's just to see if they are cheating

>literal who npc
>best lines
sure mate

>a particular weapon is broken so I'm allowed to cheat

Please no

I don't even know what you mean by this

How viable is this weapon? It's my favorite weapon since DaS and I've been wondering if I should infuse it in Dark Souls III (which im playing for the first time right now) or switch to one of the bigger clubs. Any thoughts?

>want to make a special themed low-sl invader build using the executioner's sword
>realize it's pobably not big enough to cleave through ganks
>can still be parried
>useless special effect for pvp
Welp there go that plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=wSjf1_zRUr0

Didn't look at thumbnail whoops

So, what are DS3's early game available godly weapons?

In DS1 you could obtain the Uchigatana relatively early which did pretty good damage on its' own and the bleed damage only made it even better, and the Zweihander was also available from the moment you arrived at Firelink Shrine and could deal out shittons of damage and stagger easily.

In DS2, the mace could be bought about a half-hour into the game and could carry you through most of it, especially if you were one of those faggots who bought two and powerstanced them to stagger fucking everything.

What would DS3's worryingly powerful/can carry you through the whole game weapons that you can get relatively early in the game be?

if as many as 1/10 of the people at pontiff are cheating as jund says, i see no problem in this
i don't do it myself but I might to see if he's right

sub-par attack rating, but has a fun moveset
you will suffer trying to use it seriously against tryhards or gankers

whether or not the actual npc is memorable is irrelevant if a line is good

AstoraSS

I was playing des and realized the carthus sandworm is literally a upscaled model of these

I've never had a power fantasy boner harder than fighting Yhorm without Stormruler and scoring that riposte on his face. Holy shit that is the most satisfying thing imaginable.

T-thanks

RAW ASS

ASS, Uchi, Lucerne, Bandit's Knife.

>No other UGS has thrust r2s in both hands.
FUGS and Profaned GS and Cathedral Knight GS and Lothric Knight GS and Lorian's GS all do.

Depends on your build of course. Just go to Andre and see which infusions make it deal more damage. The upgrade/infusion screen doesn't give you a flat AR menu like in 2 but I'm sure you can do the math.
Raw ASS, Uchi is still available right away, and Deep Battle Axe for when you need elemental damage and/or can't hole the other two

What if you stick your dick in it ?

>taking anything jund says as face value
it still doesn't justify cheating, tom brady

It gets chewed off.

uchigatana was an absolutely shit weapon in Dark Souls 1 pve, its small slash damage was god awful and so was the damage until +15 40 dex
you had to attack about five times as much as compared to good PvE weapons like zwei, great club, great scythe, claymore, etc

raw astora straight sword or heavy broadsword

every single one of those has the vertical slam as a 1hr2, no

>spews lava / boiling acid
>lined with teeth

user

>1hr2

>1handing an UGS
lmao son

Uchi is available right off the bat, halfway through High Wall you have a Deep Battle Axe (moveset might as well be a straight sword), and the Astora Straight Sword.

Infuse Astora with Raw early on, if you go Quality you can upgrade to Refined later, if you go mage keep it Raw.

Red Hilted Halberd near the end of Settlement is good too. And I would highly advise when you get your first Fire Gem, put it on something even if you are going Quality. Fire causes a special stagger on tons of enemies, like those annoying teleporting dogs.

>every single one of those has the vertical slam as a 1hr2, no
>No other UGS has thrust r2s in both hands.
user, I...
By the way, Zweihander has 1HR2 thrust

>farron greatsword user starts the L1 even though I am completely out of range
>parry the second spin
>their phantoms frantically start slashing at me during the riposte

mmm is there any better feeling

zweihander does not have a 2hr2 thrust

jesus christ you're stupid
no other UGS has a thrust r2 in both hands like astora greatsword
one of their r2s is always a vertical slam

Thanks for your input guys! As for my build im aiming toward a Strength and Faith build, which I guess a Holy Gem or whatever is called would be perfect for infusing it. I'll go see Andre and see what works best for me.

If all goes to shit I'll upgrade to the bigger clubs, im almost able to wield them

>Infuse Astora with Raw early on, if you go Quality you can upgrade to Refined later, if you go mage keep it Raw.
What? No. Never do this. ASS has buttfuck scaling and high base. Refined gives it D/D scaling. Honestly, you don't want to infuse it with anything but Raw, Fire or Deep.

I used it raw on my pyro run and i did not regret it. never tried the regular club so im not sure if that's better.

>both hands
Both hands means twohanding, user. You're a retard.

carthus catacombs for worst fucking area in the game fuck this area ITS NOT FUCKING FUN FROM

Happy fourth /dsg/
youtube.com/watch?v=JrLMzCehLV8

>babby never played through Blighttown or the lmao2cat area.

Shotel skellies are the only shitty thing about it.

reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4ra3zx/as_a_player_from_asia_let_me_share_some_thought/

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

blessed is actually fairly terrible, you only use it on offhands
at 27 STR / 40 FAI you lose 100 AR to a normal great club
STR + FAI is pretty much only for Wolnir's and Morne's Great Hammer

oh no I left out a piece of my post by accident, how terrible
you know what i meant by exclusive thrust moveset combined with that post, nagging cunt

I hope there's cute female sets in the DLCs.

i have tho

i just hate respawning skeleton and wheel skeletons and skeletons using black magic bullshit

You do realise that "Both hands" and "Both stances" are different things, right?
It's not my fault you're mentally handicapped.

I hope we get the cut Fluted set.

Oh Jesus Christ. Never actually watched it before

>people are tryhard dickwads over a shitty game
Whoa thanks asia, my white privilege kept me blind to such injustices that minorities face on a daily basis.

Well fuck, im too far in to go back
I just wanted to pray to god and whack things with wood

>chink thinks na is salty
this is bait right?

You'll be better off with heavy reinforced club. Blessed infusion isn't all that great for your main weapon, and if you really want the regen then use the buff instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=HBraf0IdewM
why aren't you learning how to play the game correctly, /dsg/?

>The problem is that the series became way too popular and mainstream. The newer crowd either doesn't know or can't be bothered to adhere to the etiquette set by the community in the previous games. I've gotten pointed down at and clapped at by 3 phantoms standing over my corpse countless times as well as had hosts chug and chug during red soapstone duels. It's pretty lame, but at the end of the day it's just a game.
>It's just a game guys
>I'm still gonna get salty because people don't adhere to my bullshit rulesets

How about infusing it with a Lightning Gem? Doesn't Faith and Lightning go together or something? (As you can clearly see, I need to spoonfed like theres no tomorrow)

you can still run with a two-handed 27 STR great club and get the full scaling of a 40 STR build, combined with sunlight or darkmoon blade
in PvP body buffs are nerfed, but sacred oath great club is ridiculous in PvE
great club is a great great hammer, probably the best outside of Pickaxe leo ring shenanigans

>duels
A U T I S M

This is like watching a golf game
Heck, this is even MORE boring than golf

Yeah, baiting a parry of a dark sword

Yes, Lightning scales with faith, but not all weapons scale equally. I don't have much experience with the Reinforced Club, but the wiki says it's becomes C/A scaling, Str/Faith respectively.
Again, none of this is stuff you have to decide right now. If by the end of your build you find that Lightning infusion affords a higher AR than Heavy then go for it. Also remember that elemental infusions can't be buffed like in DS2, if you plan on casting weapon buffs.

Can someone just go there and say "taiwan number one"

>In a matter of 2 minutes, someone already gave my post a down vote. :( Tears... I guess that's how Reddit works when a post is not interesting... and I think that is also why the amount of discussion is kind of sad here comparing to some other regions...
What a fucking baby. I'm convinced that this dude is just a paper-skinned fuccboi.

That asian sounds like a weird person. Can't help but feel he's talking exclusively about the trash that do duels.

Newbie here. What's the best starting gift? I know in DS1 it was the master key and DS2 was the petrified something, but what's the best choice in DS3?

Also, what covenant would you faggots recommend? I went sunlight covenant in DS1, bellfags in DS2. I don't really do traditional PVP but I liked getting randomly summoned whilst I was doing PVE to suddenly defend the belltower from shitters. But I also like getting summoned to help people out.

Also, can't decide between knight or deprived, I don't think I'll be doing any magic this time around though, so probably knight.

Thanks user! This was very easy to understand! After infusing my weapon im going inside Anor Londo so I hope the Lightning buff comes in handy!

Nothing this time around is as good as Master Key or Witch's ring.
You can change covenants at will once you've found them.
Go play the fucking game.

i feel your pain, i wish the executioners GS was viable, its just so pretty

I always go witchtree branch, makes the giant archer help anytime.

Is anyone else starting to dislike sunbros because of invading?

So the uploader sucks and Jund rapes him?

You would also probably like Blue Sentinels, you can get it very early on in the game.

Hosts are cucks. Redditors are cucks. What else is new?

Sunbros has been the faggot cov for years now

Why did they get rid of buffing infused weapons anyway? Was there anything particularly broken about it in DS2? I don't seem to recall anything about it being out of hand. Hell infusions if anything seemed overall better handled there.

Infusing with a element something already had meant a lower base penalty and you could buff infused weapons. And infuse bows/crossbows!

Even if they limited it to same-element buffs only, it should still be doable (ie, Flame Arc on a Fire or Chaos weapon, but no other buffs)

SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE ALRIGHT
DON'T COME TO IZALITH TOMORROW

Speaking of sunbros, what was the fucking logic in putting them in some random corner of Earthen Peak?

People hate sunlight warriors because Reddit made it a meme. I still like them, whatever.

>uploading 10 minutes of yourself losing to some 'famous' player

Embarrassing.

Dunno m8, I liked it too. Maybe they were just afraid of stacking too much damage. Watching some old DS2 footage reminded me that damage values were way higher across the board, so I guess from thought it wouldn't or couldn't be appropriately balanced or something.

Do you think they should've kept Dark Souls 1's curse system? Ever since I've passed to Dark Souls 2 and 3 I don't even fear these fuckers anymore