/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Summary from the latest Live Letter:
pastebin.com/x3petsBx

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/197e9c8b2f04efdecffe26bebe43b40551d1e3e8

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/!

naka ct

what is this new meme

i also missed the memo on what a gb is fill me in please

faggoty forced shit filled fagpussy that's actually a butthole but insecure homo virgins are afraid to call it an anus because it's filled with shit NAKA'S SHITTY SHIT FILLED BUTTHOLE FULL OF STINKY SHIT FORCED EVERY FUCKING SINGLE DAY GET HIT BY A BUS MOTHERFUCKING STUPID FAGGOT

Is it over?

Some people just try very hard to look like faggots

Just play a female character already

[guy voice] Kitty's got claws, mreeeow!

it hasn't even begun

we're only at 10 posts

>gb
girlbussy
>ct
croc tail

it's never over

this is how it works right?

>putt "the impersonator" pretends to be an anonymous friend who putt told he has impersonators
>probably the samefag who thinks putt only posts with a trip and never drops it

cute cat!

That's pretty manly though. Open shirt and showing off your abs.

>Meanwhile there are people that make female characters and call them boys

Reposting my replies from last thread with other questions:

-How dead is Goblin server? Im playing with 3 friends and one of them chose here. It seems deserted. Do I have any way to get onto a more populated server without spending a ton of cash?

How good at BLMs at the moment? Will it be hard to get into raids and stuff at 60?

I have archer at 15 already for the dps buff, will get it to 34 for quelling once im higher on BLM.

I have my arcanist at 15 for the heal and I know I need one other spell around 30 too

Like professions, what professions do I do for BLM
yeah, too late. im like 7 levels above the story quests atm. I'll just do story ones for now.

I'll just wait to do crafting/gathering till 60 then. Any specific best ones for BLM?

don't leak meme teme's logs

I just want a catgirl to tongue all the insides of my mouth and throat

Femroes

there's no escape

you know naka uploads them all and they're all public right

Cyanide pill yourself

put it the fuck back in there or so help me god i will turn this entire holy grail war around.

>it's never over
Fuck

Do the Twist!

Best tank set for looking like a knight

I actually had that picture saved and went off their face but with some alterations. I went through that site and saved pics of ones that I liked but it turned out to just be a lot of things I've already been.

Which catgirl would you frug?

Nah, why would I obey why?

This ride's only just beginning.
Can't say anything about Goblin, but if you're wanting to get onto Gilgamesh or Balmung, you're either going to have to be super lucky and create a character on there seconds after maintenance before they're reclosed, or pay the transfer fee. Greg's easier to get on than Balmung with the previous method though, and Excalibur's a good choice as well and even easier to get onto.

As for BLMs, you won't be hard-pressed to find a static provided you're good. As it stands they're the second-highest DPS in the game.

you're gay that's why, unless you're a girl then shut up whore

lol

Haram.

That collage is suppose to be what?

I said what it was in my post.

a

moonies \o/

o...k

Reminder that the most sure firs way of avoiding drama is to avoid servers tainted by Puttel.

Balmung, Gilgamesh, and Tonberry are all currently under quarantine status.

Well I mean it's kinda like saving pages out of magazines of outfits or products you like for future reference on stuff to buy or things to try.
I guess I'm the only person who does the magazine thing

7 face 1suncats
7 face 4 mooncats
Why?

the most sure way of avoiding drama is to avoid Veeky Forums FCs and people who come here that's all

Okay time to kill myself
/pet

The most surefire way to avoid people in general desu
and content

What's nyaat to like?

It's okay I'm sorry don't kill yourself just please don't call this sort of thing manly it's NOT

Highlanders

Hm, wonder how dead Goblin is then. Are those 2 servers the only real popular ones? Maybe we'll just all transfer once we're max.

And cool. Their 60 rotation looks kinda nuts but nothing impossible.

Kill yourself you fat sack of shit

cute

go back to bp spam

croc tail isn't the least bit appetizing in comparison to bp

So how alive is end game content with ARR? I was a long time progression raider in WoW and I finally have time on my hands to be a fucking waster and devote dumb amounts of time to MMOS again

very likely, weirdo

Wth sorry I just have lots of magazine subscriptions

Me and the 4th of July can make a killer quesadilla for the mutual respect of a maid senpai

Why so rude?

>lots of magazine subscriptions
confirmed weirdo

4th column is the active population

>when your original gay grown man relationship returns
>and you're having the time of your life spending it with them
I have a reason to play video games again

i'm sure nobody will believe me but i've never once posted naka bp myself

So is there no FC to join on Gilgamesh? Know I'll never get enough for a house on one of the highly populated servers/be able to buy it in the first place, so I was kind of wanting to be able to get a FC Room to be able to have as my own.

Hey I was at anime expo too man

Just join one of the normal FC's.

I LIKE SAMPLES AND COUPONS

What's manly then?

That's tiny, and not sorted out.

>they rub shitty perfume samples onto their body before they go outside

Belias must be a god damn fucking ghost town.

Is the Weeping City of Mhach a raid?

Yes, an alliance, 24-man "raid".

11k players. Lmfao there will never be enough houses for everyone

Exude of nobility and strength are essentials

That twink has none of that

No I buy full bottles and they give little vials you can use on the proper places like your wrists.

What's funny is that only a handful of servers in each region even have issues with housing, so they'll never truly address the problem.

One item per week from it?

Well, it's not like everybody wants one but yeah, still not enough.

Instanced one island house for each player never.

You have a point.
Yep.

Just finished my first level 50 job quest, /xivg/. I know it's small beans, but I feel real good about it.

how ded is this game I want to cum back into balmung and find a cute mistress to treat me nicely

Congrats now get to level 60.

congrats friend!!!

Housing should've been only for FCs, personal rooms are more than enough for anyone to have their small space on eorzea.

wow sera was completely incapable of making a good looking, original character

Carried on a wayward star to balmung, what am I in for?

do you truly think there is any escape?

Congrats
>tfw before, you needed friends to party with you and finish them
Agreed. Yoshi-P isn't a very bright producer.
He can't undo it now since the ship has sailed, and the "problem" with housing will haunt him for the rest of this game's life.

They've been trying to address it though? That's what apartments are going to be.

Retarded.

>mateus
>1488

I didnt think someone could make an uglier Au Ra but you did it.

is this some kind of david bowie elezen or something?

if you keep saying things like that you might wind up dead

lol

looking for a heretic to bully

women understanding fashion is a meme

a bizarre adventure from the looks of it

are moonies heretics

>That's what apartments are going to be
I think it would only alleviate it very little since people actually want their own entire house and yard, than just a space you can decorate. I mean, private chambers didn't stop people from wanting their own houses.

People treat having a house here as an achievement of some sort, and then watch them all forget they have a house because they'll be barely in it. Really, some of these housing complaints just become full of hot air right after.