Dota 2 General - /d2g/

Why haven't you switched to Overwatch yet, Edition.

>INFORMATION & GUIDES
Latest patch: store.steampowered.com/news/22385/
New players: purgegamers.true.io/g/dota-2-guide/
Suicide: killurselves.com
Wiki: dota2.gamepedia.com/
Blog: blog.dota2.com/
Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: d2armory.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: yasp.co
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

first for /gsg/

Sure, I'll allow this.

>tfw you cum

Warcraft 4 confirmed for grand strategy.

>tfw someone cums inside you

why are there 4x games on there
is this some meme about paradox games that i dont get

Valvebro here. Just a heads up. We think that you guys should really consider killing yourselves.

We are currently experimenting with new ways to make you spend more money on our game but things aren't really going smoothly as they could be.

A certain someone keeps pushing the motion that we shouldn't delay Pitlord and that we should focus on fixing the fps issues that the latest patch broke instead of just putting more compendium goals for you guys to spend money on.

More immortals with broken particles, missing icons and incomplete game breaking cosmetics are what's on the table for discussion right now.

What do you guys think?

Am I the only one who sometimes doesnt orgasm when cumming?

Like I ejaculate but there is no pleasure or sense of release. I am left as horny as I started but unable to cum again to alleviate the horniness. Happens maybe 20% of the time and i only fap 3-4 times a week.

I am so totally done with this fucking shit, man.

This game is a mess of code hammered into itself and build upon a complete mesh of instable versions. Every patch that comes out breaks more shit than actually fixes it and every time now since 2014 there has been a 3-4 Hero FOTM trend that keeps cycling to make the game more casual friendly.

Valvo knows for a fact that they can leave the game for broken and dead for months on in and push compendium bullshitting up your asses that despite all crying, it will still be steam's #1 most played game, since the community is filled with literally shit eater shitlords.

They give zero response, they give zero shits about balance, zero shits about support, zero shits about actual improvement, zero shits about new content and zero shits about anything that isn't jewing kids out of their parent's credit cards.

This is why they can push eccentric and useless, despite really "cool", stuff into Steam like VULKAN Support, which probably costed a precious amount of time and resources to develop that still even raw content when Valvo could have used the fucking 60 million big ones that they jewed over from DOTA tournaments to fix the game instead.

Now just think if all the money that went into the whole VULKAN Support shit had went allocated into fixing and improving DOTA 2. What kind of game would we have right now.

But instead, we have this, broken, mashed, hammered piece of shit, because yeah, no matter what, YOU SHITSTAINS WILL KEEP EATING VALVO'S SHIT BY THE SPOON AND LOVE IT.

Fucking end your lives, seriously.

Yo bud can you help me out on what games give a similar feel to Civ5? Like the comfy feel that it gives and not the in-depth/hardcore feel.

are you trying to edge can happen if you try to stop your orgasm so you ejeculate but don't feel good

Stellaris if you don't want to learn too much. Vicky 2 if you want to comfiness of micromanaging every aspect of your nation.

image is from years ago, before /civ4xg/

>playing international ranked
>win 3 times
>get 50 out of all of it
>one of the games we were getting thrashed but pulled togehter and somehow won
>get 5 mmr
>lose once when paired with retarded riki feeding on purpose, with no support, and a CK denying couriers because he was arguing with someone
>lose 35 mmr

WHAT THE FUCK WHY REEEE HOW IS THIS FAAAIR

>that guy that posts copypasta no one ever reads

What is the point? Is this what passes for a good use of time in sweden?

But that is good DOTA content right there.

Theyre autistic, just like the squireposter

No one reads posts with more than 4 lines anyway, let alone copy pasta.

Maybe try Warlock.

Its pretty comfy and nowhere near as hardcore because the AI is pants on head retarded.

You can also use your gold to make a huge army or just power up a few units and have an elite strikeforce.

You can also do quests and kill monsters for loot and shit

>spam TB a bit in unranked
>win all games
oh so it's the "do well in unranked, but mantain a 50% in ranked" episode?

Can I spam TB in ranked safely? What about safe/mid

Would this build be ok for Medusa?
>treads
>aquila
>dragon lance
cheap agi into some actual items

how much you win or lose is based on the average mmr differences

needs yasha too

>aquila
>on any hero

No.

depends on draft, you need something that lets you right click in peace like viper, spirit breaker or something

Ahriposter, why are you posting old hat meme images instead of your overwatch meme image?

Yasha doesnt build into anything Medusa wants, Manta is garbage and SnY is lackluster.

aquila is the best item in the game you nigger what are you talking about

Why haven't you seriously considered killing yourselves, DOTARDS?

Honest and legit question here.

You've got nothing to look forward too in life and this game is completely in the shitter.

>6.88
>NC camps still can't draw first blood or get kill streaks

I don't have to kill myself because I'm white.

still bullshit, there was no way i could have won that game yet i lose just about everything i won from winning 3 games. total bs

>aquila is the best item in the game you nigger what are you talking about

BadMedallion is the slightly cheaper "I have no idea what I am doing" agility version of drums.

In short. The armor is inferior to medallion. The regen is inferior to medallion if you have more than about 30 int. The active is inferior. The utility is inferior. Most of what you might want BadMedallion for comes from the RoB.

Its really just how shit wraith band is.

do you build medallion on TB?

>be Wraith King
>never build Wraith bands

nope its simple math

how do i get past the problem of "I want to play this shitty game but i dont know what hero i want to play"

watch artour go to town with terrorblade and mimic his farming patterns

I build earlier treads on TB instead of wasting time on BadMedallion.

>It's a 2k MMR shitters trying to theorycraft thread

Epic.

Even better than blog shitting.

I'm amazed you morons actually believe that what you say has any foundation or valid grounds to begin with.

Seriously just resume yourselves to your insignificance and stop talking about shit you have no clue about.

Seriously.

simple. just play juggernaut

Sydney?

just play the game with the hero u want senpai xddd

You realize you can have - and need - both?

Fuck off brown dipshit, all you do is shitpost. Off yourself.

>You realize you can have - and need - both

What do you 'need' aquila for?

The aoe armor for earlier pushing is in the RoB. The mana regen bonus is in the RoB. No one stacks fucking RoAs, because they are actually quite delaying what should be your real item build.

I fought the drumshitters and I will fight the aquilashitters. Your goal is to get to carry status ASAP. Stop wasting time on these shitty 'mid game' items because you want to go all the way down the build path.

Yeah, good luck winning those games in your 2k MMR bracket, kid.

I'm pretty sure all your theory crafting and "game knowledge" will definitely help you win when your team of russian or peruvian mongoloids start to feed left, right and center.

Oh but of course, then you can always fall back on this pseudo-intellect of yours and claim that the loss wasn't your fault, but your team's instead.

And this is why you keep losing over and over, it's always the team's fault, right.

Because how can you even lose you know this much about the game?
It's not even your fault you're in the 2k MMR bracket, it's the game's fault!

Pick random every game

I did it before buying the compendium and being forced to play heroes I don't like every single game trying to do quests and daily challenges.

Stop pretending to be Adelaide I know Adelaide and you're not them you are a bully and a loser.

Am I missing out on anything by not buying the compendium this year?

d2g, the shitskin containment general

I'm not a bully not a loser though..

I'm just stating real facts.

Is maybe reality, too real for you?

>A cute pink pony girl will never call you a fag and tell you to choke on her dick

Being white

/d2g/, a.k.a dee two geeeeeeee, has been le epik Reddit for a while, not exactly a containment general.

Be sure to (You) this, fellow gulaguite!!!!

It's pretty cool to post about blog stuff and why Volvo (lol) won't release more cosmetics for the wish-fulfillment you get when playing a game you keep on losing.

Better get my mom's credit card again, RIP in pepperonis wallet, lol!!!!

Here, have one of these really amazing le gulag OC images too.

LEL, can you gif me sum sniper tips kek?

you're missing 2 weeks worth of pseudo region lock

>this autistic swede

How is this real?

Not really. Just some cosmetic shit and the disappointment that comes with every fireball drop and spin of the wheel.

I got 3 of these now from spinning the wheel.

>swede

What now?

>mistaking a shitskin for a swedistani
get a doctor

poopede le epic master mind drafter has to spam undying cancer in ranked match making to grind mmr on his 6k SMURF

you heard it right

le epic TI winner of ban first techies or techies tusk meme cheese strat is spamming braindead hero cancer to win virtual goy points

YOU CANT
C
A
N
N
O
T

MAKE THIS MATERIAL UP

Good post.

undying is such a bad hero in this meta, props to ppd for making it work

post THAT webm

srry for outdated format

Bad post.

>just played with a tinker scripter on my team
absolutely disgusting, shitstain obviously scripted up to 5k
>vacuumed up all the kills and farm with epic scripterinos
>still got fucking raped in endgame because not even blink scripts save you from chain scythes
Honestly felt good losing with that piece of trash on our team, cried the whole time.

yeah fuck you too dude

>tfw my dad called me a cuck because im a right winger who watches anime and plays dota

sigh...
can someone explain this logic to me...
im NOT a cuck..

TB can be offlane/safelane, depending on the enemy team's lineup. Pair TB with a stunner/sustain/initiator and it's good.

One of the most underhanded strat is Drow strat with TB. Get your Drow into a lane where she's guaranteed fast levels and then start mowing down towers @ 10 min mark. Just 5 man and mow down towers then reset every now and then. I've tried it a couple of times on ranked and it's pretty good.

>call out the swede
>he shitposts even harder

Don't you have a mosque to go to?

Can we please have a cooldown indicator for Mirana's Aghs?

Currently there is absolutely no way to keep track of mirana's passive starstorm with aghanims; short of counting it out yourself (which in itself is also inaccurate).

This seems like an oversight by valve, as it's also incredibly simple to implement.

Considering you have no control over the application of the passive, being able to determine when it is and isn't ready, is extremely important in being able to use it effectively.

A simple buff icon to indicate the passive cooldown would be incredibly useful, make it easier on players, and help to hero to be played at a higher level.

>implying d2g aren't the direct beneficiaries of icefrogs continued campaign against individual skillcaps determining matches
The game isn't in the shitter for these people, more like they're in the midst of their goldenage.

I'll give Stellaris and Victoria 2. I kinda want a comfy feel when playing while also keeping up to the challenge so the game feels relaxing after a couple of ranked.

Missing Bloodseeker animation.

This post is for the sole purpose of bringing to the notice of the DOTA2 (Defense of the Ancients 2) developers, icefrog and also all active members of the DOTA 2 community, a minor but rather unmistakeable missing animation issue regarding the hero Bloodseeker. If I recall correctly, pre Reborn patch for the DOTA 2 client, bloodseeker had a separate "run" and "attack" animation whenever an enemy hero falls below 25% of his max health. The animation consisted of the one which was more prominently seen on the default set of bloodseeker where he would invert his dual blades when an enemy gets low health in contrast to the normal upturned blade stance. This issue is not only visually missing from the game but also poses a problem to custom set creators of the DOTA 2 community. I earnestly request the DOTA 2 developers to please look into this issue of the missing thirst "run" and "attack" animation of bloodseeker and re-enable it in subsequent patches to the DOTA 2 client. Thankyou.

Guys please stop reposting directly from Reddit it's demoralizing and not even funny ironically anymore

Templar Assassin's base attack range is now shorter than every melee hero.

Update 6.87:

Melee hero attack range increased from 128 to 150.

Templar Assassin Base Attack Range: 140

This means if you skill Refraction at level 1, as a majority of players do, you are actually at a range disadvantage if you are 1v1 mid against heroes like Magnus or Dragon Knight who you previously outranged from the start.

Just something to think about for people who play or want to play TA. Each level of Psi Blades increases your attack range by 60, up to a max of 240, and many high-level TA players will opt to skill Psi Blades first because they can effectively harass by shooting through creeps. (More than 41% of players skill Psi Blades at level 1).

>battletrance.webm

Can we have a golden icon for golden riki immortal?

Title said it all. Both Golden Shadow Masquerade and Shadow Masquerade have similar custom icon.

Dotards? Explain this shit or you'll get cucked by a Riki in your next game.

Can we be able to alt click our ping to show teammates that you aren't joking about lag?

Sometimes i spike to like 1k and teammates just go???

Can we be able to notify our team what our ping is?

Why do you vote for IO's arcana?

IO seems to be having an arcana as it's currently beating Invoker on the competition. If you voted for IO then why? I voted for IO because I just want to see how fucked up Valve is to design an arcana for a disco ball.

How do you get to 4k mmr?

Ancient Apparition is the only counter to regen.

I mean it would be nice to counter people like Alchemist, Timbersaw, Mek, Omni, etc.. without having to pick AA, am I right?

I mean shouldn't 1 item do this, without the need of a new hero? What about Rod of Atos?

EDIT: Remember it doesn't have to be a hard counter like AA, where it completely stops regen. It could be something as simple as 50% reduction or so on.

Yep that's a pos4 riki

>europe wakes up
>thread goes to shit

Play Abaddon as a carry.

i don't like this, guys...

Are you kidding me?

Look at all those DOTA 2 posts with actual and important content to be discussed.

You nerds don't improve the quality of these threads simply because you don't really want too.

Why are lycan wolves so weak

Why are enigma's idolons so weak

Stopped playing her after the visible refraction nerf
Now I spam PA

yeah i'm sure european neets are posting here at 10 am

What hero(es) is/are cursed for you?

Mine are Bane and Sven, I get unbelievably horrible teammates whenever I pick them and have something around 30% winrates on them
Sad because I actually enjoyed playing them

Because when they were strong lycan could jungle from level 1 and push towers as gard as terrorblade.

Last I checked my winrate with crystal slut was like 18%

QoP and any hard carry.
I hate that the only thing I can play in ranked is a fucking mid that can constantly watch over his gaggle of retards and drop a free teamfight win out of his ass when needed. Lost 150 mmr today trying to play safelane. Will probably gain it all back tomorrow by picking Zeus and Windrunner.

They're still weak at level 4.

Dragon Knight and Templar Assassin. It's impossible, every time I pick them my team just goes full retard.
Every time.