/wowg/ guilds:
US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

UK:
N/A

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:
pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp
pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azralon/Jadefoxx/simple
wowuction.com/us/moon-guard/alliance/Items/Stats/17050
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Xth for male pandaren

Ability.

Pruning.

Fem Gnomes and goblins are best

orc waifu is best waifu

>Doing Loremaster
>There are 10 people trying to access the internet here alone
>Ping is at 2000 and I can't quest at all

Nth for Worgen, Pandaren, and Goblin players deserve to be gassed

What is current endgame in WoW like?

I haven't played since WotLK.

Is there anything new / interesting in the game since I last played? How are things looking for Legion?

more shortstack butts please

You're right, and your opinions hold more weight than others.

Seriously I regret the non-Goblin and Gnome female characters I've made. Well Draeni are ok.

I am currently an undead rogue looking to race change because the gaps in my armor are annoying.

Female Orc or Male Blood Elf and yes I'm serious.

Female belf.

I've always said, I think the Orc Female models in game need to be a little bit more buff. They just look way too small compared to the guys. The disconnect isn't as big as with Trolls but it's still noticeable.

Fem b'elfes are the best though

/wowg/ halp

Transfer to the chinese servers and keep playing undead

half my characters are gnomes, thinking of making them all gnomes once i get some more cash

Fem Orc
The best race ever

Mistweaver is so much fun in pvp it should be illegal. I had no idea, why didn't somebody tell me sooner?

In general, why are monks so much fun. BM is the best tank spec, MW is fucking fun.

Is WW this good?

Because monks were designed with fun in mind. Don't get too used to it, Legion sucks for us. Have fun though with the time you have!

how many feat of strength achievements have you got wowg?

80 here, still missing a few legendary weapon ones though

not fun

:(((((

what changed to mw

why are undead popular with the chinese?

should i resub now, or wait until 30th august? is there a prepatch or whatever that lets me level to 110, or is that just ptr/beta?

Chinese client doesn't show bones and shit so the gaps would be removed.

I just logged in for the first time in years. The pretty armour my bank alt is wearing now seems to be worth around 35k gold.

Is this a lot of money nowadays? I remember when I bought it in WotLK I probably spent 500g on it all.

Should blood elf healers wear pants, robe or only pantsu?

So what's the deal with glyphs in legion? Are they cosmetic only now? Is it worth buying "mandatory" primary glyphs now or just riding it out with slightly shittier skills?

they should wear whatever has the best stat distribution

pantsu if male

Instead of having glyph slots of different sizes now glyphs apply directly to the spells, so you can have one glyph for every spell if you want (There aren't that many glyphs but still) and they're only cosmetic now

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azralon/Jadefoxx/simple

invite me to the wowg flex NOW

>azralon

>brazilian shitter

No thanks.

Not really. Don't sell it yet, wait for the prepatch that's coming in a few weeks. Then the price might spike or completely bottom out when people flood the market. You might sell the armor for that amount of cash but keep in mind those sales move slow sometimes.

For reference, 40-45k is the price for a WoW token at the moment. It's some money just not a crazy amount.

Whatever happened to Jadepony?

I just resubbed because I found out they're removing all that sweet sweet garrison gold. I'm gonna suck that teat dry while I still can, I should have been stockpiling gold this whole time!!

I feel like a fool, the garrisons were too good to last.

>it's a Left Shark episode

Who is the Keemstar of wowg?

>go afk for 5~ mins to grab some water or use the toilet
>if im in a no-fly zone i park my char off heavily traveled roads
>come back dead
every time, without fail

been playing this fucking game since vanilla and people still do this shit, only when I just started was it "fun" to kill afk players, but i was 14 at the time so you can see why my retarded child self would get amusement out of it. These new age players dont even camp your corpse, 99.999% of the time they just kill you can go on with their business, ill never understand this behavior and what compels people to do it.

IF YOU GONNA KILL ME WHEN IM AFK AT LEAST STAY TO CAMP MY CORPSE HOLLLY SHIT, what fucking fun is it to kill an afk player then just walk away? its literally the same shit as dying to a roaming NPC except u dont lose durability since you dont even know who killed you (unless u check the combat log but who actually cares to do that)

Kill me.

I need to find a new guild.

I'll remember your post the next time I see someone afk and jam my dagger right in their dick

>naming your kids cool name instead of retarded boring normie ones
Nothing wrong with that, as long as the name is cool and not retarded

Though imo Neltharion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.arthas or uther, they were both human fags

I've never once been in a guild

Is it worth it if I mostly pvp and heal?

1-3 Hunter
4-6 Warlock
7-9 Druid
0 Mage

they wont care, nobody does, the reason i made that post is because there was a period of time(couple months, couple hundred dead afk bodies) i killed every afk player i come across and never once received any sort of whisper or cross-faction friend request to cuss me out.

now if you camp their bodies, now that gets them fired up, a good 50% chance u get a angry whisper.

>shitposting pandafaggot saying it's cool to name your kids weird shit

That's all the confirmation anyone should need to know that you need to give your kid a good, wholesome, not fucking dumb name, like George, or Samantha.

>they wont care
Look at , you can almost smell the butthurt

is there way to pull Nalak as an Enh shammy?
im trying to get a kill before reset but ive been here for a good 15 mins trying to find a way to tag him but its all "target is out of range" for all my spells, nobody else is here ;-;
stupid 30 yard range...

Where do I go to get Blacksmithing for WoD?

I agree.

Kill all trolls.

you got me, i cared enough to post about it but that wont change the fact that you will never make anybody actually mad that way and the best you could hope for is a minor annoyance, their no stress or feeling of helplessness when your not there to see your character die, just dont work that way mang.

if you wanna be annoying and never have any kind of juicy screenshots to save for later giggles go for it. you can be the pvp equivalence of the "bought a left shark for 13g, sold it for 20g, LOADSAMONEY IM SO RICH" guy, pretty autistic if you ask me.

SUPER IMPORTANT QUESTION

Will the 10 Man Raid of Karazhan still be available in Legion? Or is it getting removed like Naxx40 or even how Zul'Aman did?

Who wants to level a new character with me? Must be a cheeky cunt.

Zul'Aman and Zul'Gurub

I have a cunt if that's okay.

front or back m8?

Both

>unironically rolled alliance
lelmao

>alliance

I transferred from Alliance to Horde, the raids are shit, the people are cunts, the pvp is garbage and the trolls have toe nails on the back of their feet

No thanks

Zug zug xd

Well, I hit the jackpot. Got it from one of those rare chests.

wowuction.com/us/moon-guard/alliance/Items/Stats/17050

So Karazhan is being CONVERTED into a 5 man dungeon? All this 10M content will be forever gone now?

why dont they just remove it
trolls would be goat

wow $10!!!!

jackbot!!!!

Are you saying orcs arent attractive and master race?

Oh they are

>in SW no Garrison Hearth
>Garrison hearth is up

ur a cheeky cunt m8

Cool.

I'm only level 52 so it's hype for me.

>defiling my pure draenei by going to that shitty continent
no thank you

Talking about male orcs.

Metzen's main focus.

Well that's okay too.

Whats that addon that shows you and your arena partner on shaman/rogue respectively ? Ty in advance

Would love to see that orc pound that little nelf

who ready for 2 week notice on prepatch

if 19th is the real date, that means the notice comes today

I want to healslut for an orc.

Post elf sluts

wanna heal my zugzuggies?

my party frames?

Thank you ! I know it exists probably from 2008-9 but i never really needed it up until now.

Y-yes

What are some good WoW-related channels that aren't Nixxiom or Nobbel

I'm having real trouble deciding what to main in legion

I've played the same fury war since BC now, but I honestly hate what they're doing with it right now. I felt the same way when csmash and heroic strike went out the window, but I still hung on for WoD and had a generally bad time

runner ups are hunter and rogue, and honestly all 6 of those specs look fun to me, and I've tried most on the PTR. Also got my eye on ret paladin, but mostly because it wears plate and I've spent the last decade collecting plate armor for transmog.

wat do

Can't find on curse :(

That's alright m8 i dont use mics anyway

Bellular, Preach and Fatboss all have some cool videos of the Legion beta

is this bait

1 hour 38 minutes remain.

>dude i know who's always been into jaina proudmoore and would always make characters in games that where slutty dressed blond girls named some variation of Jaina
>had a daughter with a girl he met erping on wow
>named her Jaina

No

>704 iLvl
>Fail Silver DPS Proving Grounds
>It was the little fuckers
Turns out Blast Wave comes out from your target, not you, so I've been doing the whole fire mage thing kind of wrong.

RIP

Lol you're obviously at least a little annoyed about it to write so much. If I see someone afk, I'll often kill them once for fun and move on. What kind of loser camps corpses for entire minutes? Stop thinking of yourself as so important, it's literally like seeing a training dummy only it's a bit more satisfying.

still doing that no looms no lfg character
but if ur talking spamming lfg i have some characters in various level ranges desu

they're the default raid frames

use raid style party frames
display class colors
remove border
show health remaining

who?
what?
where?
when?
why?
and whaddaya mean "cheeky"?

Thx