/TMSG/ - Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE General

KOWASHITAI! Welcome to /TMSG/.
----------------
News
>Restoration patch is out now, more info here: gbatemp.net/threads/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-restoration.429651/ .
>Official Vocal Collection CD and Visual Arts Document Collection have been released in Japan. They can be bought from retailers like Amazon JP or CDJapan.
>Concert in Japan that happened in June may have a possible DVD/BD release.
----------------

No arguing about censorship or piracy. If you need help setting up loadiine or the restoration patch, go to Homebrew General or the aforementioned GBATemp thread. This thread is purely for discussion of the game.

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10671687
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one was bumping the thread, how embarrassing.

If they actually do make a sequel, I hope the lord is Eliwood.

>it's just Awakening and Fates characters

help

How do I increase damage across the board.
I've been using unity at every chance but half the team is slacking off like fuck. The only hard hitters are kiria itsuki and sometimes yashiro

Can someone tell me where the coloring book is for the request at the start of chapter 2? The kid told me it was in shibuya but i've asked every npc there and no one gave me a coloring book yet

>Y pauses the game instead of Start

Im so fucking triggered

Ask the walls around hee ho markt

so

is this game fun? and I don't want to be 'arguing about censorship' but am I missing anything major picking up the western release?

its so easy to pirate wii u games and use uncensor patch that it doesnt matter

Is it true that if you have high speed you can act twice?

> I missing anything major picking up the western release?
nope but as said it's easy to dump your game and put the patch on your wii u but like 70% of the cutscenes are not translated so there is that.

that's cool i speak weeb. i might pick this up, thanks guys

>dump your game
>buying censored shit

Easier just to pirate

I didn't know Itsuki owned a Jac

ded

Yeah cause I keep getting fool hardy helping Tsubasa's sister and fighting savages.

Ho ly kekus.

>two duo arts in one session

nice!

>Using Dream Catcher instead of something that will continue the chain
I really like the song and the art itself, but god damn does the fact that it does almighty damage suck

Jac-inFrosh

Yashiro is the last party member to join right?

POLL OF THE THREAD
strawpoll.me/10671687

Using NoA Costume names cause that's what I got. I tried to include all the JP costumes as well, but it is possible I missed something.

That's Tiki=Waifu's Jac, not Itsuki's.

No, Tiki=Waifu has a sticker of Tiki on it.
That's the scene where she is listening to Itsuki's song he wrote for Tiki.

it goes touma> kiria > elinora >mamori > yashiro, so yes

>Stolen Performa requests on lunatic
Maybe I should just let this sit for a bit.

>Ayaha gets kidnapped and held hostage in chapter 4
>Oh wait it was just a mirage disguised as Ayaha
Where the hell was the actual Aya then?

Union mandated break.

Buying lingerie to tempt Itsuki and cuck her sister with.

>tfw we'll never get that doujin

Bitches love itsuki.
Don't Remind me.

He installed accidentally installed the Ladykiller app without noticing.

You think she kept that sexy number Aversa had her in?

Recarmdra

Where the hell is this stray cat?

You have to talk to some kid and then you have to go press A on some Alleyway that you can't actually go into.

Samerecarm!

DUDE

4KIDS

>Too overleved for beginner arena
>Too underleveled for intermediate arena

>not using Touma
Well there's your problem.

MAMORI
A
M
O
R
I

>tfw on my Lunatic run I am keeping him in my party at all times to not let Itsuki get ahead of him.

The game dropped from its premier spot of #18 on the UK charts to not even top 40 in the second week.

Its not getting a sequel, m8.

>UK charts
>Mattering
I mean, you're not wrong about it not getting a sequel, but c'mon.

Which is better in this situation?

>3SP bars
Use one Deep Chill.

They take forever to recharge before you get Open Audion and a full party, saving them for the boss.

Does starting NG+ on something other than Lunatic Mode allow you to keep all your stuff?

in the LCD studio floor panel puzzle bit can you get to the other doors when you first visit

Its not about the flat numbers, but the interest. If its not popular in the UK, it's not gonna be popular in the US.

No. Go through door 1.

No, more paths open after you get to the door.

>Ellie is at Stage Rank 1 when she joins
FUCK

Everyone will be in the same ballpark as long as you use them enough to get open audition.

Touma sure loves fashion

I've beaten the boss behind door 1, but the next thing is back in the other part of the level. When are the stairs up to the other rooms accessible?

When you do what Quentin wants, you get a new screen in the episode room.

this entire scene was fucking unbearable

The next monitor door will lead you to another entrance to the floor room. You can get to the rest of the stairs that way.

>expecting a halfcast to be good at anything

I just got class change option and I have no Idea what I want.

Please send help.

Not as unbearable as this one

Upgrade Chrom since you have him forever.

Looking at the options, everything at top choice is balanced and bottom choice is full out damage right?

Also remember to pick the class you want less first, since it is a pain to chance everyone back to their original upgrad

That entire subplot was retarded in both languages. They should apologize for inflicting it on people.

For everyone? No.Falcoknight has the same strength and higher magic, paladin is flat out better for Touma, sorcerer follows your speculation, sniper has better strength which is the only stat that matters to Ellie, and berserker and swordmaster are both the stronger of two options and the bottom choice.
As for Chrom, great lord is for magic and conqueror is for physical.

Cool thanks, you made it easier for me to choose what I want.

Guess I'll go with Conqueror Chrom first.

At least that outfit is cute

I see. Thank you.

It's far too loud and busy, and I don't like the color combination, the facepaint looks stupid, and wearing your hat like that is retarded.

The only thing worse than it are the OTHER two swimsuit replacement outfits.

Also maybe the wedding dress, that's pretty bad too, but that's more from lazy implementation Seriously that spectacular is so fucking bad than actual design

So does anyone know which CF give new specials when reforged?

>The Tiki donut quest

Oh jesus christ you're killing me

Nah, she loves her sister too much for that. She's planning to seduce them both.

If you mean combat moves, that's automatic, not by weapon. If you mean procs, you have more than one option but need to have taken the appropriate class at least once. You can get Aether and Luna relatively quickly by reforging Sol Katti and Gae Bolg.

Well when I reforged Mamori's base Axe right away, I got another ability? Is that just one I get after making another axe in general?

You get an ability the first time you make something and when you promote. Other weapons just give you the weapon.

Where can I buy dis-poison or something else that can cure poison?

When you unlock the black frost anna in the hee-ho mart.

>he didn't let Yashiro get the killing blow on Gharnef

>not letting Tsubasa get the killing blow on Aversa
>not letting Tsubasa get the killing blow on Pheros
>or Toma on Abel
>or Kiria on Cord/Bord
>or all those other fights

Also I think Yashiro doesn't even have unique dialogue there, but Itsuki does.

>unique dialogue
Not that it matters for English onlyfags

Spinoff when?

Even so, not killing important character related bosses with that character is just triggering my autism. You just gotta do it, like in regular FEs.
>the three of them were auditioning in the one of millennium thing
>all got their performa drained during the attack
>later recovered with probably no memory of what happened
>all the while you're doing your thing they all decided to get together and start singing
>in the background they get signed on to Fortuna too
>get to do a big performance during music fes
They made it big without any of the fuss, nice. Now I wonder who their Mirages would be.

Some NPC in Shibuya says that one of their lines is a dig at Tsubasa too, I guess they're pissed at her for ruining their chance or something.

>Now I wonder who their Mirages would be.
Probably some pegknight trio. Get that Triangle attack.

>every girl wants Itsuki's dick

Why can't this game have Harem End?

>still no non-webm version of this image with yashiro
fuck this

Shit! I'm on Ellie's final story. What was the accessory she wanted? I forgot. I mean I'm sure it's no big deal, but what is it?

>one of their lines is a dig at Tsubasa too
How rude, Tsubasa already gets bullied enough as it is.

Fairly certain it's the first one, the necklace.

Thanks, senpai.

Fuck, I realized you said non-webm. I don't think one exists, but the best you can do is I guess take out a single frame from the webm and hope it doesn't have a bunch of motion blur bullshit on it.

will they make DLC for this

Other than the grind dlc already out, I doubt it. We're not getting the hot spring dlc anyway.

Nah, it was pretty shit when it was about gravure, too.

So, which girl do you think would be best for Itsuki?