/mbgg/ - Mobage General #571

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv267508874
youtube.com/watch?v=KXZf8EUchbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Fantasy War Tactics is the BEST mobage and you can't contest this.

Idols a shit. A SHIT

Third for cutest mobage couple

I kind of want to push her off that banana tube

>pull Beast Dominator
>play a single match with her to see if she has any cool effects like most other legendaries
>she doesn't
>even her voice sucks
Literally only useful for sex appeal and dust.

I recognize Kongou but who's the other one

Bahl recode when?

xth for panzer fatz

I'm sure there is since it's easy to cheat. As with every gumi game ever.

Hopefully never. Cancelled soon.

Agreed. Fuck idols.

>forbiddenlove

Isn't that legal now?

Shame bloodcraft only has one legendary worth a shit.

Wrong mobage

Why do you want to cancel the BGHS anime???

Because idols will ruin it. If they don't do any idolshit it might be okay, I guess.

How does that work? That seems extremely hard to pull off.

SV anime when? It's bound to get one since Cygames.

But the vampire is the only likeable character

grace and bahl will never get recodes, they don't like giving best girls recodes

I stopped playing when they collabed with some corean webtoon then paywalled a hero from it. Also even with auto the game takes forever to burn through energy.

I don't know what you find upsetting here. It's not like it's a change to the price for the various bundles. It's always been the most cost efficient to buy the largest bundles. That's common to any game's IAP. You're getting the same amount of energy at the same rate based on the amount you buy at once, same as before they added the advertising copy.

TB is also one of the better f2p games. You get energy on regular basis just from login rewards and weekly challenges, along with some for events every so often. There's no limit breaking required, and you can grind characters completely out of the gacha. Not to mention the fact that there are very few truly useless characters, unlock other games where only the top rarities matter. There's also no inventory limits or character limits that require premium currency to expand - item and character space is unlimited from the start, otomo have plenty of space and just got increased from 300 to 500 this update.

1.5x damage is too powerful to recode. Bahl would have to have a bunch of crap abilities and stats, which would defeat the point, or she'd be a monster.

>tfw just yoloed 50 energy and got Gatz

Finally got all 3 TH, time to get him ready to recode for the damage boost

Nico stream for SV with dragon nerfs, trap cards and best girl's VA in 2 hours

I'd be perfectly okay with Urais being the main character. At first he was a bit too obsessed with Balthazar but he seems to be over that now. Luna might start to become likeable, at least the end of her chapter 6 hints towards that. Erika is likeable and will hopefully suffer a lot. Arisa is supposedly likeable. Rowen is murdering scum. Isabelle is obsessive. Eris is a toss up right now since she hasn't really had any real interaction with anyone other than herself. Opinions.

Well, it seems like a way to trick people who don't read

>vampire
He's bara and yaoi bait.

>Dragon nerfs
If anything they need buffs. Not even joking.

Storm cards for Rune when? Cheaper wards without needing Earth Rite/gold amulet when

She is the best girl, she should have the best recode. I would hope they wouldn't release another Eileen recode though.

When D. Shift gets removed.

>One card means the entire deck must suffer
>its legendary
>And needs quite a bit of effort to use

?

>Neutrals
>that have synergy neither with spellboost, or ER
A desperate choice

>D. Shift
>its legendary

You even play runecraft? You don't need storm to win anyways.

They could make overflow fanfare only.

but a good one, ASM is really fucking good and with decent cost for defense that your opponent can only break with 2-3 cards unless he has some big hitters

I want to lick that belly!

It only took 3 months

Fully evolved Haoumaru is actually a good damage dealer. I just wish those rare materials would drop easily.

Of course I don't need a way to finish off the enemy right this turn. Without using a legendary.

I'll just place my followers and get them banished/traded/give the opponent another chance to ward, despite him having next to no hp.

Or banish/damage spells that turn the neutral cards into deadweight. Even the 4 mana 3/3 ward leaves me ER to work with.

>lists total energy
>lists price
>gives breakdown of purchase and "bonus" quantities
I really don't see how there's anything that could be construed as trickery. The text is unambiguous, and both the total energy received and the cost are clearly stated. All it's done is show that the best value is at the highest bundle price. Paying a lower unit price when buying in bulk is nothing new.

This is Tia. She makes potions.

Slut.

Well, i thought for a second it was some special deal until i read the prices and energy amounts. It's probably not on purpose but people who pay less attention could fall for it

Could she be a tankfu?

Something something babies.

How's Dungeon Tracker? Has someone played it? It seems to have some cute girl.

grats

Can't have /mbgg/ threads without Tia and her potions!

her artist never was in a chem lab otherwise he wouldn't have drawn her with a naked belly and stuff

I usually don't come to this thread, but is Panzer Waltz a good alternative to KanColle?

Its simpler, until we get skills. And more gear based, as far as I know.

Panzer Waltz doesn't work on genymotion?

dunno but it surely works on bluestacks

>first game with three Foul Tempests against a Sword player
>draw all of them right when I need them
>he ragequits right after I bash his head for lethal

Thanks, sadly she doesn't have any voiced lines or any written lines at all. That makes me a bit sad. Afair Doro and Emil sadly have the same fate.

How do you remove bloat from Bluestacks 2?

I miss grinding Kraken Kino I for 1 stamina, let me play and grind sb and eggs for like however long I wanted. Now it's 2 stamina spinetrich rip

tell it not to install malwares to your pc

>Playing as sword against shadow that uses 3 foul tempest
>They still end up losing

Every time.

Nicostream link where

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv267508874

Well, it is only 3 cards out of 40, it doesn't turn the match-up into an auto-win.

why the fuck is there some catboy shit going on there?

so, after i'm trying each crafts
i decided to play Swordcraft and Shadowcraft first, other crafts looks interesting too, but i'll take this two first.

are each craft have more than one legendaries ?
if yes, which legendaries must i prioritize?
gonna rerolling now.

>Stream plays with guests
>Gets instantly wrecked by legendaries
SV is not esports indeed.

Except that the first game was won by a 2.5k dust Dragon deck, while the third one was pretty much your usual Sword deal. He didn't even have the time to play his Otohime.

Cerberus for Shadowcraft. Also look for gold cards Foul's Tempest, Death's Breath and Mordecai the Dueliest.
All Swordcraft legendaries are somewhat useful, Otohime probably strongest. Also look for golds Alwida's Command and Wind God.

First game was lost not to dragon, but to neutral legendary. Second was storm dragons, as usual.

>Game 1: Dragon vs Forest
>Dragon wins with a topdeck Seabrand
>Game 2: Rune vs Dragon
>Dragon wins with Satan
>Game 3: Sword vs Dragon
>Sword wins by being Sword
>Game 4: Haven vs Dragon
>Haven wins because the opponent had no idea how cards work
>Game 5: Shadow vs Sword
>Sword wins with topdeck Centaur
Satan is literally the only legendary that mattered over the course of the stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=KXZf8EUchbs

So, Forte didn't matter?

What's wrong with idols?

everything

What's right with idols?

Not really, a Seabrand would've done just as much as she did. The last strike was dealt by a 13/13 Satan card, so dealing 1 more damage than a bronze card didn't matter much.

What are currently best games with not too much p2wn cute girls and who aren't Terra Battle, Panzer or shadowverse?

They're cute I guess

puzzle and dragons probably

east asian standards on lewdness restrictions confuses me
how is this allowed

>Sword girls
RIP, it was kinda fun despite rng

I want to sample Tia!

got it.
thanks user.

Tanlines transcend typical standards.

Waiting for new games.

>have 2 foul tempests in deck
>fight wood and sword all day
>never see it pop up in 10 matches
R N G

>yolopull idol gacha
>gun Haruka
thank you satan

Tan lines, heart shaped cut out, blond, dat slit string.

This is my current team and my current box of purples&golds.

I'm not too sure about my team lineup 1 LT 2 MT 1 HT 2 SPG

I'm thinking of switching out one of the MT/SPGs with the Wolverine, as Lana has a hard time getting me enough detection, I usually only have the Doro and sometimes Doro+Slutnun in the shelling stage firing twice.

Or should I run 2 HTs ?

Why is the Churchill Mk IV the only one that looks different and has no lines by the way ?

I'm also at a loss what to get next.

f2player here
>Rerolled a 5 legendary acc
>Had 14 max
>Now I have 11 (I had to burn 3 legendarys to make a decent Rune & Sword deck)

>Why is the Churchill Mk IV the only one that looks different and has no lines by the way ?
Because Churchills suck balls. (Not every Maiden has Voice, Live2D or Lines)

Regarding your Team:
B2 as Scout/Meatshield could replace Lana.

Switch out Ausf. D for Zoe, she is a bit better
(or/and/maybe get D to 75 and make Smugtiger (Tiger eH), I would rather get IS-2 (gets Composite Wedge + Sloped) though.)

For what to make next: Check the N4 prereqs. (I skipped N3).

ATGs: Nashorn (->Emil) or Archer (->AT8).

HT: Vashti (->Über Vashti )

MT: T34M, very good Meatshield, can be used instead of Vashti for a long time (-> Jagdpanther -> Emil)

Pz III L: Gets Quickfire APCR, very good Meatshield/Scout combo with dmg potential. (->Tiger E -> Sturmtiger when you go RP)

LT: Get T-60 or Valentine X, both get 1,5km Quickfire APDS (get less targeted unlike Lana with only 860m).

SPG: Continue to level Priest M7B1 for M7B2 and then M44 (best SPG with HE Frag).
And/Or get Bison I (drops from 9-4+) for Bison II (->Über Doro)

imo Ignore LAV for now. Check the needed prereqs and you know what to do next.

>tell everyone Blood is really good
>nobody listens
>top Blood players start to dominate
>tell people to start running more executions
>nobody listens
>top players start to run multiple executions

I wish I had the dedication to be a top player so people would actually listen.

Honestly, I prefer petrify to execute

What's the win condition for havencraft senpai?

>tfw ambivalent to idols but think it's funny when people get triggered by them

Starting with BGHS. Rolled some sort of robotic Urara with a gun. Is she worth keeping?

Or, rather, are there any Haruka/Anko/Kokomi/Sadone cards from the normal gacha worth targeting for a reroll? Preferably spear > sword > gun.

Kokomi and Sadone both have cards in the swimsuit gatcha if you want to reroll for them
Haruka and Anko will be getting theirs in afew days

As for the normal gatcha, the Spear and Gun Sadone cards are alright, everything else for the girls you listed is meh
Thanks to powercreep, the majority of everything in the normal gatcha is no longer relevant

If that's your tutorial roll, it's probably fine since you should be doing your reroll for the swimsuit or flora gachas. Don't think their flora cards are particularly great though.

>have shit deck for haven
>have to do 5 wins for FREE 100 rupies daily mission

This is impossible for me

Satan if you want to run him.
Other than that, nothing really that's a hard win condition.
I think the strongest Haven deck should be running triple Shrine Maiden Knight though.

>AT-8
I get why since Archer is required and Archer herself is pretty good, but looking at her stats on MMD she seems pretty lackluster. Just curious is all because I'm going from Archer into Jagdpanther since she's needed both for Emil and Uber Doro as well.

Don't play talismans, spam wards and stall for satan.

Get into a game, dont play, wait for the enemy to disconnect first

rinse and repeat

Also real quick as an addendum, does Emil offer anything different from Sturmtiger as the other end-game N6 ATG?