Vindictus general

Probably won't last 20 replies edition

Delia Reveal Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=o_vcBOZs5gU
Delia Registration Event: vindictus.nexon.net/news/14258/delia-registration-event
Delia Warm-Up Event:
vindictus.nexon.net/news/13044/delia-warm-up-event
Jump to 75 Event:
vindictus.nexon.net/news/12895/jump-to-75-event

When asking for help, trading, or applying to any guild, post your character name and specify which server you're on.

>Joining a guild
Open the guild window and search for the guild (East: no_fun or West: pawnshop for NA guilds)

Post in the general with your name and your server to let us know you have applied, you may also whisper a guild admin to speed up this process.
(We do this so that we know you're a huge faggit and not some filthy fucking pub.)

>The Guilds
EAST: No Fun Allowed, ch. 123
WEST: Pawnshop Ghosts, ch. 179
EU: Filthy Casuals, ch. 130
AUS: TeaChasers

Holy shit I haven't seen this general for months. Are the NA guilds still alive, but refrain from posting now? I was gonna come back from a break and was worried i'd come back to a ghost town.

I've been hopping in randomly for the warmup event. Looks like 5-6 others tops show up in West guild.

This general will probably die before I get an answer. What's the best place for "power"levelling? Been dead since Braha basically. Also if anyone from EU would log in and accept my guild application (which I'll send in about half an hour after this post) would be nice.

I believe in this General.

I BELIEVE IN THIS GENERAL

Like said, maybe 5 people here and there at tops for west. some auts guys still hang around and carry me through Zac and blood lord sometimes but it seems to be the same 2 or 3 that's always on.

>Loved this game for years
>Absolutely not motivation to play it even though I still think about it a lot
;_;

I think Autumn Reed Bed a season 3 mission was good for leveling, though I haven't touched the game in a really long time so that could be different now.

>vindi gen
>implying anyone plays this shitty game anymore

_(:3

Anyone alive on EU at all?

>Try to play for the first time in months
>Die to hard Fomorian Leader

Fuck

one of you guys log in and accept my gayboy into the guild, thanks

I'm surprised this game is still alive. The RNG in this game is horrible. Are the drop rates still bad? It's been at least a year since I've played it.

dead girl
dead game

S1 and S2 rares are no longer rare at all. Haven't checked the market but I bet none of them even reach 10% of their original price, probably not even 5. rank 7 scrolls still pricey. S3 took over for bad drop rates

obligatory

Does this game a worthwhile story, something to make playing it worthwhile even if there's no good end game content.

So I'm guessing it's pretty easy to level up then. What character is top DPS right now?

Personally, I really enjoyed the story. It gets quite complex at times because of time shenanigans. The start is very slow though.
No idea. Probably whoever was revamped last. If not, then, Evie or Hurk probably

I believe Cestus, both Vella weapons, and Scythe do the heaviest lifting right now in general.

We need the Lynnposters back to save the generals

Holy shit a Vindictus general, I thought I'd never see one again.

There were a bunch of new sets and other cosmetics added into the files of the Chinese version, but this is the only one implemented currently.

ayy we back boys
for less than 50 replies

In case anyone was curious:

The names of the two armor sets are Eochaid and Nappamas.
There's an avatar set called horror, with it's own inner and hair.
Three more female hairs, one male hair called regent.
One chest piece called wet clothes, female only.
Head slot equipment called pumpkin, apple, orientalmelon, watermelon, angelring, and eyepatch.
Three new tails called devil, deer, and peacock.

From my brief time playing with Chinese people that joined my boats.

The story in season 1 of the game (up to level 60) is pretty good, it's very character driven. However, it starts painfully slow and everything is pretty inconsequential up until episode 6 when things start to ramp up.

Season 2 is pretty mediocre in comparison, I couldn't get into the new characters at all, I just found myself skipping through all the dialogue. At least the finale was redeeming.

Season 3 is going to make you roll your eyes because the writers used a painfully similar plot device you just finished in season 2.

If you're that interested, play up until you finish season 1, by then you'll have a very good idea if you'll like the game enough to continue even if the story isn't up to par.

Gross character

I stopped playing forever ago and came back today to kill some time before Legion.

How do I play Arisha again?

Use your attacks until you gain mana, then once you have about a half bar filled you can use space bar to activate your block and convert it into usable mana, if an enemy attack hits that block you'll get about 50% bonus usable mana.

You then press tab to activate mana blade, keep right clicking to activate distortion warp or whatever it's called whenever its off cooldown, while slashing to reduce the cooldown further. Use your SP skills whenever they're off cooldown. Note that ruin blade doesn't do any more damage when you use it with a lot of SP, so start off by using it as soon as you get the SP for it.

Scythe is definitely the highest damage dealer in the game. I've seen people with good stats go against characters that are capped in attack, crit, and balance and still beat them out by a 10% margin, even if they're not that good at scythe to begin with.

Sylas seems to be near the top as well, he does surprisingly good damage for how support oriented his kit is.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THESE PANTS ARE
Am looking for them but cant find it at all. What is its name?

Thanks for mentioning Sylas, reminded me to make one and use my jump on it. Time to be level 75 with the same amount of knowledge as a level 1 player

You're gonna be stuck in hell for 5 levels doing content with people that also have no idea what they're doing.

Iv been waiting for better hardware Delia release but i miss these generals

how many of you are going to play delia on launch day only and then quit vindictus

me

All the way to 90 then quit when her weapon blows at 10

I'll get one to 90 then quit since I don't feel like making another set of gear.

I'll get her to 90 and then stop, like I did with Arisha.

I plan on getting to around 30 and then jacking off and never playing again.

I played Delia already and I think she's fun, but I can see how a lot of people will end up dropping her because she's too slow and her combos require a little more boss knowledge than other characters.

She can wear silent quemielle? Neat.

Is that the ninja outfitter mask?

A R I S H A

Samurai Descendant greaves. Might be called different in NA

That's a Fiona, but she should be able to wear it too.

how much can i sell the 66+ accessory enchants for?

O shit its alive

Holy shit, how is this game even alive? Last timed I checked EU had maybe 100 active players.

Upcoming service merge with NA, switch to Premiere from XE, new character in a week or so I think, tradeable cash shop items, new bosses. It's all great. Still rather dead though

This thread just can't live