Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums
Were non-aryan foreign volunteers in the German SS racially segregated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWxppftPUZI
youtube.com/watch?v=kgoLjFJ0rVg
youtu.be/SImdg8Zp5zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think so.
Besides, the Indians where usually fighting because the hated British oppression.

If South africa and America did why not Germany

There are some great videos one Youtube where Wehrmacht and SS soldiers tell their stories.

I remember one chuckling and saying that those foreign Waffen-SS were jokingly called "Beutegermanen"(Prey Germanics).

They fought in specialized divisions,assembled for the main purpose of being segregated from the main Wehrmacht and Waffen Schutzstaffel divisions. They still saw action along the same forces as the rest of the Wehrmacht and Waffen Schutzstaffel, but they were specialized to separate divisions, typically foreign volunteer divisions such as the "Tiger Legion."

Good point.
How did euro powers employ colonial soldiers from the colony in Ww2?

Cultural marxist bullshit

As opposed to what, Jaeger germanics? I'm not sure I understand the jab. Please explain?

I would imagine so. The Allies had segregation which was very seriously enforced, so the Axis must have too.

Foreign volunteers also didn't speak German. There were good, practical reasons for segregation.

>Indians
>"non Aryan"
>not realizing that the term "Aryan"literally comes from snaskrit
>buying into stormfag delusions that germanics are "Aryan"

POO

yeah nah, curryniggers aren't aryan
t. actual aryan

Oh boy an actual stormnigger.
let me guess
>" we wuz aryans n' shit"

"ignore the fact that the term "aryan",and the "swastika" literally was forgotten by Germans until they started copying shit from India

WE WUZ GERMANIC GODS N SHIET UNTIL THEM FUKIN JEWS CAME IN AN PUT THEIR BANKS N SHIET

youtube.com/watch?v=mWxppftPUZI

I'm iranian you filthy currynigger.

then fuck off goatfucker. Iranians are only famous for being cucked by every passing empire from the Greeks to the Turks. Same shit happened in India but atlleast we don't have delusions of being great over some shit our ancestors did "1000" years ago.

>shitskin currynigger calling anybody cuck
kek m8, my people literally ruled over yours for centuries, both before and after islam so shh

your "people" have no dignity

>replying to a poo in looer
it's not worth it iranianbro, they're very very deluded - must be all the shit fumes getting to their brains

Srs question. Why are Iranians still Muslim, and not Zorostarian?

I mean, I can understand forced conversion, rape etc, but now the Arab tribes aren't invading, why don't you go back to your true religion?

>being this delusional
Iranians didn't rule shit . All of the rulers were Turkic and Mongolian. Go suck arab cock .

kek Iranians here in California are always claiming to be Italian, greek, even mexican .. anything not to be associated with the insecure camelfuckers you are.

But the UK is heading down the shitter and its becoming it's colonies.

hello Rostom Mohammad

there was no forced conversion you filth, stop replying to me currynig

literally nobody does that, if anything we're excessively proud of being Persian

curryniggers on the other hand love smearing shitloads of whitening cream, literally a disgusting country and people, can't imagine being indian, it's like being the lowest of the low, below niggers, below pakis, below white trash no matter how smart you are, it's just objectively the lowest pick in the lottery of life

literally, indians are objective subhumans who smell like shit, are scrawny ugly fucks, most indian women look like trannies, general populace looks and lives like filth (go figure, half of an average indians genome is made of feces), I won't even go into your rape tendencies or the fact that EVERY single person to cross the indus river seeing indians are nothing more than subhumans to conquer and enslave/rule over, such a people without dignity are trash of the lowest degree

>Implying Iranians aren't Arab sandnigger spawn

You are actually pathetic and triggered user.

>excessively proud
nobody gives a shit about Persians. I don't know why you act like they do. Iranians literally haven't accomplished shit ever since BC. Infact, a tiny Jewish country could easily wipe you pathetic asses off the face of the earth if it weren't for diplomatic repercussions. You are literally the short bus of the middle east that nobody wants to associate with.

Geet your head out of your ass, mohammad

go down a bottle of fair and lovely

Sounds pretty cucked to me:

After the Muslim conquest of Persia, Zoroastrians were given dhimmi status and subjected to persecutions; discrimination and harassment began in the form of sparse violence. Zoroastrians were made to pay an extra tax called Jizya, failing which they were either killed, enslaved or imprisoned. Those paying Jizya were subjected to insults and humiliation by the tax collectors. Zoroastrians who were captured as slaves in wars were given their freedom if they converted to Islam.

Yeah , Iranianfags tend to think like this in my experience. They all think that anyone gives a shit that "they wuz cyrs n shiit" before getting assraped by the Greeks, Arabs, Mongols etc etc...

t. Faisal bin Rashid al-Saud bin al-Saud

aren't you late for your nosejob appointment, mohammad?

funny ... that might as well be a Persian name knowing how cucked you faggots are

>literally nobody does that, if anything we're excessively proud of being Persian

Kek...then why did an Iranian comedian in the US have to make a PSA for Iranians to stop pretending to be Italian?
>youtube.com/watch?v=kgoLjFJ0rVg

indians have literally always been slaves to foreigners, pathetic, no dignity, just POO

you reply with memes because you can't retort reality

>mfw high class bollywood actors/actresses look like lower class street iranians
kek

>Another thread falls apart into shit-tier arguments
Why do I still come to this board?

As for OP I believe so. Although these troops were trained by Germans, they were segregated from others. They still participated in stuff though, as said,

I'm Paki..what the fuck do I care about bollywood?
who are you even trying to reply to?

Shit not , what I meant was

>Paki
ok I'm not even going to bother replying to you, you guys are literally indians but manage to be 100x worse, lower than filth, you fucks literally are curryniggers that claim you're descended from persians/turks/arabs etc.

>Beutegermanen
Beute is prize, captured, as in Beutepanzer. Beutegermanen is something like ''captured german'', in the meaning that was captured like an enemy tank and then pressed into service.

>claiming to be Persian
>anyone
woah calm down there Rostom, i'd rather claim to be descendent from a cockroach. still more respectable and less insecure than "Persians"

I'd pipe down Rostom, you are surrounded by countries that can nuke your pathetic country off the face of the earth

>, you guys are literally indians but manage to be 100x worse
just over here you say they are better than indians. proves you're jut talking out of your ass mohammad. calm down.

>Ahmeds and Pajits fighting eachother
kek..you do realize that both of youliterally look the same to 90% of outsiders.

>youliterally look the same to 90% of outsiders.

dude, you're literally a paki, go to any pakis irl or on the internet, they'll all look like pajeets but say their great great grandfather was iranian or turk or someshit, fucking filthy currynig low cast hindu converts man

>be white british guy
>actually of jewish and persian descent

devilish.

We will occaisonally claim Arab ancestry for Allah cred. and Mughal ancestry because they were the old aristocrats but literally no one wants to be Persian. get over yourself, not everyone is as insecure as Iranian faggots

Indians and Iranians both come from the same fucking indo-Iranian branch. Indians happened to mix with Dravidians and Iranians mized with Arabs. Old Persian and Sankrit are nearly identical. But thats just a scholarly perspective. to the average American or European, your both just brown to us.

>muh nazis DINDU NUFFIN!

They are aryan, not germanic you fucking moron.

>mixed with Arabs

You mean native Neolithic farmers. I.e. Anatolians and Caucasians

Youre both brown. Get over it

T. White master race.

>Indian and Iranian shitskins shitting a good thread

Fuck you shitskins

fuck you, Iranians are white. Blue eyes are more common in Iran than Europe. Europeans are all fucking becoming Muslim cucks when true Persians have resited arabs for a thousand years.

>to the average American or European
speak for yourself, cleetus

Yes and no as says there were specialized segregated units but the Germans also formed mixed units out of foreign volunteers, it was actually the Nazi's who pioneered the concept of multicultural and multi-ethnic units which was radical for the time and quite shocking to the Anglo nations.

No.

youtu.be/SImdg8Zp5zs

@9:28

You managed to pack the least amount of meaning possible in 3 words.

I know this is bait but seriously kill yourself as painfully as possible.

Fuck off back to lefypol, SJW

More meaningless buzzwords...

Truly the whitest race