I'm Robert Kiyosaki, and this is my book, Rich Dad Poor Dad...

I'm Robert Kiyosaki, and this is my book, Rich Dad Poor Dad. I write about changing the way tens of millions op people around the world think about money, with my Poor Dad and my mentor, Rich Dad. Everything in here has a perspective on money and investing, and often contradicts the conventional wisdom. One thing I've learned after 21 years of straight talk, irreverence, and courage - you never know when the next Great Crash is gonna come, unless you sign up for one of my world-renowned seminars on financial education, or buy my book Rich Dad's Prophecy.

kek the Kiyosakiposting has begun

Best known as the owner of my pawn shop, Rick Harrison has challenged and changed the way tens of millions of people around the world think about what comes through that door. He is an entrepreneur, educator, and investor who believes the world needs more entrepreneurs. With perspectives on Big Hoss and investing that often contradict conventional wisdom, Rick has earned an international reputation for straight talk, a story, and a price and has become a passionate and outspoken advocate for 21 years.

OP can you tell me about good/bad debt?

What's his net worth?

If he's not a billionaire, why should I take financial advice from him?

About 80 mil

He's like 70 years old and only worth $80m?

Why would I even consider taking financial advice from him then?

do you have 80m?
is this a Veeky Forums meme?

He's a living legend, way richer than you incel faggots will ever be. Don't diss someone you aren't better than cuck

I'm neither 70 years old nor offering myself as a financial guru.

If I was 70 years old and only worth $80m I wouldn't even consider offering financial advice other than 'don't make the same mistakes I made' as nothing else would seem to be justified.

Dude, you are the conventional wisdom.

Just promise us you'll never run for office.

Please kill yourself you cunt. You will never make that much money

Why? I'm 20 and already have $1.8m in trust; it vests in 9 months. I reckon I can make far more than $80m (inflation adjusted) by the time I'm fucking seventy.

e-stats are strong with this one.

> i can't believe someone is doing better in life than me, i better call him a cunt and tell him to kill himself, and he's only joking anyway heh heh

have fun shitposting Kiyosaki threads on the business board of a Lithuanian scuba diving forum, man

DOT POINT ME THIS DUDE'S THEORY
Redpill me on him.

>Why? I'm 20 and already have $1.8m in trust; it vests in 9 months. I reckon I can make far more than $80m (inflation adjusted) by the time I'm fucking seventy.
>Why? I'm 20 and already have $1.8m in trust; it vests in 9 months.
>I'm 20 and already have $1.8m in trust
>$1.8m in trust
>in trust

You gigantic faggot.

If I inherit 1 million and win 1 billion out luck in investments, you would take advice from me if instead of admiting I had luck I sell you some bullshit? just lol.

> my parents didn't care about me
> my parents didn't even try to help me

tough luck, kiddo

my mum, she's in the fuckin illuminati

> win 1 billion out luck in investments

lol

You don't have a clue what I'm worth. $1.8m is change to me.

can someone please explain what is going on with this kiyosakiposting

cuckboy who thinks he's worth $1.8m is trying to wave his e-stats dick around and I'm not letting him get away with it!

user, the issue isn't you having a head start, it's thinking you're hot shit already because of your parents' worth. You'll just burn yourself if you're not willing to learn from anyone but Warren Buffett. You'll also spoil potential networking opportunities by being so dismissive.

Warren Buffett is extremely overrated.

nice but why is there so many kiyosaki threads i guess is my question

Veeky Forums is so slow one autistic fucker can come on and make 20 threads without them getting pruned so it looks like a bunch of people are talking about the same thing, but it's really just one autistic fucker.

+1 thanks i usually go on wallstreetbets not Veeky Forums so i dont know any Veeky Forums memes

Millionaire Fast Lane is a better version of RK's entire library condensed into one title.

I think kayosiko is a pretty cool guy. Eh invests monye and doesnt afraid of debts

literally every thread i see has this stupid kiyosaki shit now

please kys kiyosaki poster

How about you kill yourself, as you're never going to be anything more than a wagecuck, shackled to the machine, lining someone else's pockets. You're destined to live a life of indentured servitude. And when you look back on your live, you'll probably think it was all bad luck. Truth is, the game was rigged from the start.

Why is everyone on Veeky Forums so mean? I don't even get this dumb Rich Dad POor Dad meme

fuck it im out

>Have never heard Kiyosaki speak
>My brain always reads him in George Takei's voice

Top fucking kek
man i love the Kiyosaki meme, i thought it disappeared forever

that is the classic victim mindset. )he is the poor dad)

He is probably one of those bernie fags that browses this place, even better I'm sure he's never even read the book. He only seeks to spew negativity because he is a failure himself and believes the world has wronged him

>wallstreetbets
fscomeau?