>Patch notes
wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_1

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

Old

first for the lady

second for nothing

ELFED

Rollan!

first for guide to winning battles as anything

Sixth for something.

reposting from the last thread because I made a post just as it died and here is a campaign map

do it again where I can actually read the text you twat

BESTMEN WHEN???

yiff in hell furfags

That goes for you skaven nerds as well

Xth for Greatswords

Lemme tell ya a sekrit 'oomie.

Deez battle planz will win ya da fites.

Roooooooooollin

>Bretonnia

rollin for coop campaign

>Asrai still not announced

Death to Greenskins

>hating on reddit rats
butthurt man-thing

How do you confederate?
>be Empire
>Strength Rank 3
>own all of Reikland, just conquered Marienburg
>even dudes with Underdog, with whom I have a trade agreement, military access, defensive alliance, won't join my shit

what do

Cheers for the replies orevious thread re LME, got it mixed up with IS, when I tried playing that both the Brits and French build trees were broken by there being no way to build one of the barracks tree buildings, I understand they finally got around to fixing that?

slut armor is shit

>tfw

even tomorrow would be too long

Wait for Chaos, in the meantime you probably want Nuln early, fuck up Vamps too.

They need to get their ass kicked before they accept confederating

>tfw I like bretonnia and wood elves

i-is this ok?

GW out

>I like being a cuck and cucking others
no

Sluts made for Bretonnian cock.

They will confederate if they feel threatened by another race.

War... war never changes

Oh my god

Fucking cancer

Asrai?

More like "asraiped by beastmen"

>he doesn't like superior mobility

I'd assraid that.

>hating on GW
It's like you're not playing Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar™

What's the problem with Age of Sigmar exactly? I know it add a new Fantasy Marine and that it makes Cunt Vampires good guys.

Good for you

What are some units/LL you'd like to see added for existing factions?

>Runelord for dwarfs
>Skullcrusher cavalry for WoC

It's an entirely new universe that changes all names to be more trademark friendly. Also the lore is like something a retarded teenager hastily scrawled down one night while drunk.

There's a guy with the title of "bloodsecrator".

My problem with it is it's poor excuse for a setting compared to WarhamFantasy plus it's ugly visual style.

Tabletop guys hate how they got rid of the points system for armies.

Should I really war with Wissenland my man?
They love me

>Tabletop guys hate how they got rid of the points system for armies.
>they got rid of the points system for armies
>they got rid of the points
What the fuck

More trademark friendly? What do you mean?

"Fixes" problems with WHFB by axing the game wholesale, replacing it with a skirmish game with hugely limited miniatures availability, shit new faction and an even more absurd cost per miniature.

Total destruction of previous universe. All the old stuff doesn't matter anymore. Focuses on a new and generic human power armor faction instead of colourful and more believable/relatable fantasy Landsknecht HRE(and world in general).

Also the gameplay is not my thing, but I can have fun with it with friends though I guess.

>What's the problem with Age of Sigmarines?

Other than the lazy cop out of designs taken which make it look like a chinese bootleg of 40K?

Other than the absolutely unlikable reincarnations of some of the key Fantasy special characters?

Other than the shitty setting that doesn't have anywhere near the same appeal as fantasy?

>I can have fun with it with friends
>having fun
>having friends
Fuck off.

Yea, you can field as many units as you have models.

I hope that pic isn't official

Get your ass into Nuln and fuck the countess.

Doesn't that totally break the game to favour the rich?

>Mortuary Factory

A factory that makes mortuaries?

"Yes"

I swear to God if they get rid of the point system in 40k for 8th edition I'm selling everything I have.

That sounds extremely retarded.

so it's basically a "Pay-to-win: The tabletop game"

AHahahahahaha, what are you fucking poor? Just buy more models you stupid goy

>a chinese bootleg of 40K
Holy shit it's a perfect description for AoS

> be ork
> doing ork stuff
> ignore all dwarf factions except the playable one
> march into their lands
> nothing can stop me
> headbutt their king into oblivion
> start sieging the main capital
> suddenly all, literally all, dwarf faction fuse into one giant kingdom surrounding me
> several stacks of armies start showing up at my border

well fuck...seems like i have to get rid of all these armies first. Time for Waaagh

This should explain some complains

Vamp Cunts just declared on my ally.
Can I beat them? How do I beat them?

tbqh, the game became that already, 40k is particularly bad for it, but the realease turnover of fantasy and the power creep and imbalance that brings certainly seemed to accelerate too

Easily. Bring mortars, crossbowmen over handgunners

Now you might be able to confederate if your ally is imperial.

>Vamp Cunts just declared on my ally.
OH MY.

>not removing Stirland has early as possible so that massive saggy cunt Mandred doesn't influence them into ruining fucking everything

REMOVE VAMPIRE

How are VC with the last patch?

Don't sully the name of the ratslayer Emperor

How could they turn something so unique into something so generic

fun, etheral units are good enough to use and invocation of nehek is an iwin button.

as OP as they were before the patch

Seriously, Dwarf/Orc buff when

What about the Black Coach? Heard it was shit before

For dudes whose whole shtick is "holding the line" I discovered than even top dwarf units tend to melt rather fast. Unless I am fucking up somehow.

>Unless I am fucking up somehow.
You're not, Dwarfs are massively underpowered at the moment. All their melee units need massive buffs to armor and health.

>no Flagellants

Why

>More trademark friendly? What do you mean?

Instead of elves, you have Aelves, instead of Orcs you have Orruks, instead of Zombies you have Deathwalkers. Everything has similarly retarded "cool" names.

To not offend the muslims.

Makes sense. I dicked around in custom and even my Ironbreakers would take massive caualties, to subpar enemies like orc boyz and stuff. i dont think I could survive a campaign above hard as them, at least not one I would enjoy.

Buffed

YALLAH MY SULTAN WISHES YOU DEAD

?????

That's dumb.

It is.

All the artwork is similarly kitsch and plastic-like.

>Ironbreakers dying to Orc Boyz

You sure they weren't being buffed with sneaky stabbin or something?

Congratulations, your village has been nominated for the Wild Hunt

No I only had a basic general for both sides and made sure to keep both occupied. So far it seems to me that dwards die way to easily, especially given how much time it takes for their losses to replace. Although I am a bit bad too since I never got those enormous kills with the demigryphs, even before the nerfs

When?

Dont they go of those only to kill beastmen or to gather stuff for their weird spooky living trees? They seem to act like humans dont even exist, unles they get to close to their forest.

I still cant wait for them, cmon CA

GW had a sort of mental breakdown in the art department when transitioning to 8th edition. People wanted more color, but in exchange of that we lost everything else.

Compare this map of Athel Loren to this

>I still cant wait for them, cmon CA
xmas

That might as well be centuries away.

No it's Orion and his Wild Rider buddies getting crazy for one night of the year (midsummer) and they kill about anything. Sure it's nice to hunt down a warband of Beastmen or a horde of Orcs, but in lack of those Bretonnians are often the prey and sometimes even other Wood Elves

>Im so gay I blow 2 horns at once
What a faggot

Enjoy more room for more thrusting and ramming

Dont think about it too much

Like not thinking about the fact that the first expansion is at least a year and a half if not two years away, and the second expansion wont come out for at least four years

Literally a meme wank bait faction.

>I've sucked so many Beastmen cocks in the camp last night I can't see if it is one horn or two
It's only one horn. I hope you don't drive without glasses with that vision fAm

>implying armor would have helped with those bolts

Dumb memeposter