pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

where to find solaire's helmet like that

Is raw ASS still really op? I've started an Oscar of Astora build, and all the scalings on the weapon seem rubbish, but I don't want to make the game a breeze.

I wish i knew user

Trade a Lightning Urn with Picklepee.

Ahhhhahaha! funny guy ehhh

When will this 2kat fad end I'm tired of fighting the same morons over and over again.

>Dark Souls is hard
When will this meme end

>it's a straight attack and he can't aim upwards, I'll be fine

HAYAI

you should be glad for ez frags

In a month once it gets nerfed into a complete garbage weapon that nobody uses.

(can't wake up)

... why? I get like 1808 souls and no satisfaction.

When they remove the unnecessary hyperarmor

so far none of buffed weapons was nerfed again
2kats are here to stay, thankfully they are hilariously easy to counter with pretty much anything

Besides witch's lock, what's a good pyro weapon to use? I was thinking chaos uchi or a chaos curved sword.

fuck that guy for mixing it up i guess he should've pressed only one button to attack like you

pickaxe

>upgrade lothrics holy sword to +4 to check out the new faith scaling
>E

THIRTEEN
(13)
%

When making a dark magic build, are you meant to be a jack of all trades or focus on one school of magic? (miracles, sorcery, or pyromancy.)

>dying to mage soul
How sad can one be

you do a pyromancer instead and use dark pyros as they are the best of dark spells right now

Any LARP/tabletop game shops. At least I know my local one has a stock of them.

DO YOU RIKE IT?

>Lorian
>all pyros deals 160-180 damage
>Witch's Locks WA deals 650+
What the fuck F team?

basically you run a pyromancer who uses dark spells sometimes

you have some shit pyros or no pyro boosting rings because he melts with proper GCFO or vestiges

I made one, and dark pyro is definitely a staple. I was switching between dark pyro and dark sorceries. Dark miracles, from what I've heard, is garbage. Not sure about the upgraded Gnaw spell. It might have Great Deep Soul tier tracking.

The tower of london giftshop had one I think.

is it safe to roll anywhere if you cheese him like that?

Should've used your Galick Gun.

dohyrs gnawing is fantastic for pve, hard to time, but it shreds bosses. It works perfectly well on a normal faith build though, you don't really need to go dark for it

You right. Seems like he has resist agaisnt dark pyro. GCFO melt him but my vestiges deals shit damage

>People who you summon for a boss fight can't enter 80% of the time

BRAVO FROm

>lothric and lorian
>that high
what do people find hard about these chumps? I beat them first try, and every replay they're a breeze.

ls there damage difference between a fire infused weapon, aka, no stat scaling and a sharp/refined weapon with 40str or 40 dex + buff?

Anyone got pics of ENB's wife?

>beat nameless first try
git gud

move osierus down 1 and aldritch up 1
pontiff up 2

>hear about people having CE running just to check of people are cheating
>try it
>gankers unironically cheating
>lone hosts baiting invasions at SL60 unironically cheating in stats
>people actually cheating at pontiff

I'm way too old to understand this shit.

My 100SL beat everything at first try.

>he uses summons
git gud

How do you do that with CE? Or do you mean the use CE to check stats thing?

Just checking stats, not modifying anything.

It's useful though.

does anyone know how the lightning blade buff works? in the wikipedia it says it adds 0.96 * (Spell Buff), what's spell buff? the flat light damage the weapon already has?

>there will never be a DSfix to up Dark Souls 3's awful internal resolution textures or mod some in
>there will never be a DSWatchdog to disconnect cheaters from your world

thanks anti-cheat system, you sure helped

I just feel bad since it's unfair should I meet a legit player. Isn't there just a watchdog mod?

It's just my experience from multiple builds, they are also ranked relative to each other, hence the reason why NK is so high. I think he's leagues ahead of any other boss in the game.

Aside from being insta-killed by arrows AFTER the fight, I have never died once to Aldrich. That boss was too style over substance.

Sadly no. I think From got all pissy around the time of DaS2 and started flagging similiar shit to PvP Watchdog (you know, instead of just implementing proper anticheat).

I don't even check it unless I suspect the dude is cheating. Wish there was a third party application as well though.

the magical adjustment of the spell tools, as seen on their respective stat screens in game

How is it unfair?

what really
gonna check it out tomorrow, i live nearby

How big is the bleed buildup from Splintering Bolts? They do sweet FA for damage, so I'm assuming it's pretty significant.

Please let's not start this again.

Some are kinda subtle like a guy being 10 levels ahead than he should be.

because you gain intel not normally accessible to others. you basically read their build. and while dark souls doesn't have as much depth statwise as other actual mmos, it's still illegitimate info on how to beat them

does deep protection stack with tears of denial?

about 3 per projectile

like the blunderbuss in bloodborne, what you see is not what you get and the actual number of splinters and their distribution is much lower

So which SL is good now that there around 10k concurrent players? At 80 it feels like I can invade only at the soul of cinder and pontiff.

no, it cancels. sacred oath doesn't tho

Lightning blade or blessed weapon?

FORCES

120. 80 is awful, it's extremely restricted, you get archives, archdragon peak. That's it.
120 lets you invade anywhere.

80 was always a shit meta.
for real invasions either SL10 with +0 weapons at high wall, 15-20 with +2 at the settlement, 25 with +3-4 at the farron swamp, 25-35 for Catacombs and Cathedral, 35-50 with +6 for irithyll, 50-60 for aldritch, 60-70 with +8-10 for the Castle and Dragoncock.

Higher levels are better for dried finger runs. 100-130 works godly for this, i've just finished an hour long hosting session at the farron swamp and got a fuckton of activity.

80 is an abomination that is too high to generally catch people in ng and too weak compared to SL100+ builds they will regularly invade, it's a garbage meta that Kobra was trying to force in /bbg/ and that for some unknown reason was forced really hard here despite it being bumblefuck retarded.

you tell me.

>playing with CE open to see enemies stats
>can see if someone is doing a luck build, if they have only miracles, pyros, sorceries
>see if the have stats to switch to pole/carthus
>see their stamina
>see if they are overleveled (6 in 10 were above 125)
>somehow /dsg/ says it's not an advantage
lmao, and I'll keep using it because fuck this game's trash pvp and everyone who likes it

blessed weapon is the best buff in the entire game as it adds % based physical damage and not a split one on top of only requiring 15 FAI

Defend this dasdreck.

You couldn't see it, but...

lt only adds 7.5% AR, that's less than 50 if you had a weapon with 500 AR, and that's already being too generous

at 40/40 in and faith chaos broadsword has the best scaling or Astora great sword if you don't mind spending a few extra points in str

thanks

>for real invasions either SL10 with +0 weapons at high wall, 15-20 with +2 at the settlement, 25 with +3-4 at the farron swamp, 25-35 for Catacombs and Cathedral, 35-50 with +6 for irithyll, 50-60 for aldritch, 60-70 with +8-10 for the Castle and Dragoncock.

These are all correct.

can't ds3 detect CE or something
i'm on a verge of making 1hko weapon because i'm tired of trash that turns on the cheats after being destroyed but i don't want any complications

does anyone else use peer block to block slavs and laggy euros?

As an addendum to this, 8 out of 10 builds I've seen so far are 40/40 refined. One was a 60 faith and the other was a mess of stats (35/38/29/35).

So much for diversity, I guess.

i love when americans are crying about lags while having shittiest internet providers in the entire world

It has relatively high damage raw, so it's good for a SL80-120 buff build that wants to drop 60 in a magic stat. SS moveset is reliable for PvE and even PvP if you're playing smart.

Guys, try playing unlocked with the Lothric Knight Greatsword. It wrecks with lightning blade.

>PS4
>90-120SL dried finger run
>1 invader per hour
Don't die please

>old news
no thanks nig

>PC
>4 invaders on high wall alone
>2 invaders in the cathedral of the deep, one followed me through the entire fucking area
>scared about going into irithyll again

if you were in the catacombs everyone hates that place especially new game plus you should try farron woods.

Have you ever run into a /dsg/enerate in the wild before?

I'm fairly certain /dsg/ has invaded me at least once in all the FROM games barring DeS. The only one I can't say for sure is DaS1.

First off your full shit and secondly how good your isp is does not really mean dick when your 5000 to 7000 miles away from someone.

>play for 3 hours
>only get one blue summon

Broadsword + Greatshield is surprisingly fun and effective. Holy shit!

Yes. Especially in Bloodborne

Catacombs are actually pretty active, just in a second half near the bridge.

>took me 25h playtime to get 28 proofs on SL20-30
go blue on the weekends, user

I run into people with meme names all the time, if that's what you mean.

I like to bleed. I killed the filthy crossbreed. Is this thing any good?

noo, why did you kill her? What has she ever done to you?

No, the bleed build up is pathetically low. Fun for low level PVP though.

Not him but

>letting a crossbreed exist

Shiggy diggy

You had one job, user.

POST ASHEN ONES

>Want to try out NG+7 for all my builds
>Doesn't want to get pass NG because I'm too scared of DLC diff

How do I stop being a coward?