Death

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJjnbhSTuqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yVm_ljDSdwA
shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=27792
twitter.com/GambleMike
twitter.com/FionesB
orig13.deviantart.net/b58b/f/2015/051/8/9/asari_patreon_celebration__by_masscomics-d8ivj10.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Back to your ghetto s/meg/ma
t dag

>page 9
Did everyone die?

/meg/ more like ded

I think their namefags are sleeping or at work or something

hello. where are the naked asari councillors?

youtube.com/watch?v=XJjnbhSTuqQ

Remember what it was like to be excited for a game?

Hello! Where are the sweaty waifus?

I'm tired.

I'm excited for Endless Space 2 and 3030 Deathwar Redux. ES2 speaks for itself, 3030 looks like Mass Effect could have been without Bioware and EA fucking it up (gameplay wise, not graphics) and if there weren't any reapers.
Didn't buy it yet because just in early access now.

Reading up on that Andromeda Info pastebin and ...
There are so many promises in there that mean absolutely nothing. Like "Andromeda will be more character driven" or "relationships between characters will be more realistic".

OK? So fucking what? We don't know anything about these characters. Not even a rough sketch. Personalities? Are they going to be lore breaking faggots like Iron Bull in DA:I? Randumb like Sera? My heartbreaking gay struggle like Dorian? Karth 3.0 like Solas? Utter garbage like Cole? Nobody likes the characters modern Bioware makes. And to top it off, you start with promises to things that not only do we not know, but are tending to be prejudiced against. Would be nice to have something to show for there, eh Bioware? How about a rough sketch? Or perhaps a vague description? Oh, no. We can't have that. It's not "perfect" enough. But please be excited. But not too excited. Just buy our game. Right?

Fucking hell ...

>3030 looks like Mass Effect could have been without Bioware and EA fucking it up
But where are the waifus?

In their beds, naked under a thin blanket. In the sweltering heat it's all they can bear, and at times even that is not enough. Then they sleep nude without anything preserving their modesty.

>3030 Deathwar Redux
That looks really fucking cool. Like Hotline Miami meets Firefly. And the music in the trailer made me really sad about how generic the music was in ME2 and ME3. You could transplant those soundtracks(minus the ME1 carryovers) into any "epic" game or movie and no one would know the difference. The ME1 soundtrack had character and uniqueness that set the game apart.

>But where are the waifus?
waifus are one of those fuck ups I talked about.

playing Distant Star: Revenant Fleet right now, it's pretty cool. Can't remember the last time I really enjoyed an RTS.

>waifus are one of those fuck ups I talked about.
You don't mean that.

>10

>youtube.com/watch?v=yVm_ljDSdwA

>Ambassador: "Well, what about user... Earthborn... but no record of having a waifu."
>Commander: "Doesn't have one. He was raised on reality. Learned to look out for himself"
>Admiral: "He saw his whole unit die on Venus. He could have some serious emotional scars. "
>Commander: "Every soldier has scars. user's a survivor."
>Ambassador: "Is that the kind of man we want protecting the galaxy?"
>Commander: "That's the only kind of man who can protect the galaxy."

>Ambassador:"I'll make the call."

>In the year 2048, scientists on Asia mastered the technique of creating female humanoid robots with perfect resemblance.

>In the decades that followed, these goddess-like and submissive robotic females became mainstream, replacing women everywhere, enabling mankind to reach its greatest potential. The basis for this incredible technology was a force that liberated the very fabric of space and time for men everywhere.

>They called it the greatest discovery in human history.

>The civilizations of the galaxy call it....

>.....
>.....
>.....

>MAN EFFECT

>Dot dot du du du du dot dot du du du du

>With the distraction of woman and their problems wiped out, mankind was finally able leave the solar system and build an empire that spread across the galaxy. Human females could no longer use child bearing and attractiveness to win over males. Men were now fully focused on what really mattered and what he truly wanted.

>In just 40 years, mankind saw the greatest technological advancements in the history of the world. No more women emotionally wrecking men, no more women using her vagina as a bargaining tool for frivolous things, no more feminism, no more "mai body my choice", no more "bu-but it's 20% off! I must have it!" no more sensitivity or muh feelings. Men everywhere were liberated. For the first time ever, women had to actually work their way up through skill rather than attractiveness or through children. This eventually became their downfall. Men around the world could now have their 10 robot wives do all the house work and child care, please them at any moment, and give birth to their children. All while not needing a human female.

>Oh sure, they fought back, the woman and their boytoy manginas fought back, and lost badly. Nations of the world united against the female threat and were victorious in a very short war. Woman lost the right to vote and most of them were exiled to the planet Venus (now terraformed). The women that were left in man's glorious civilization he built were either humble and cooperating wives who acted loyal to their husbands, or smart, intelligent women that could perform a normal job without filing a sexual harassment case every two seconds.

>The galaxy was at peace. Cities blossomed on many planets, populations soared to unheard of levels. Disease, poverty, hunger ceased to exist. No longer were men pressured to fight each other for pride or ego because he had everything he needed at home.

>Turyuns
>Ahsorrie
>Geckonians
>Humans

>These four races too broke free from the female yolk and established a council and government on an abandoned space station built by an ancient and mysterious extinct race called the Brothiens. They called this goliath space station the Manidel. Each civilization held a council seat

>The Turyuns
>Manliest of all the races. Men around the galaxy strive to be like their people. Didn't take shit from females and advanced the earliest out of all the races. So manly they killed off all their Jew-turyuns which resulted in a shit banking system but a mighty and powerful, disciplined military that became strongest in the galaxy.

>The Ahsorrie
>Oldest of all races. Many sentient beings seek out the Ahsorrie for wisdom and guidance because of this. They're blue yodas. They are the leading producer of mature-looking blueskinned fembots. Their females are so savage they are kept in cages and sometimes sold as household pets. Ahsorrie are known to apologize a lot to customers.

>The Geckonians
>Most intelligent of all the races, but also the ugliest, fattest, weakest, laziest, and least socially inept. So ugly, fat, lazy and weak, their females voluntarily left the galaxy and have never been heard from again. Renowned for their advances in lifestyle and efficiency, the geckonians pride themselves in doing so much with the least amount of effort.

>The Humans
>Predetermined masterrace of the universe. Possesses the best qualities of all the other races. Only race that allows its females to hold its own independent governments. Newest race to reach FTL speeds and join the council. The galaxy has mixed feelings towards humans.

>Minor races
>Inferior races which still rely on their females for reproduction and governing. Weaker, less advanced and less powerful because of this. Not allowed a seat on the council.

>The Gypsies
>Fucking gypsies in space suites. Almost as weak as the Geckonians, but lack intelligence. Pathetic as fuck, good at salvaging and hoarding shit. The Gypsies certainly tried their own FemBots, but it ended in disaster when their female population successfully suppressed fembots and nearly committed genocide against its male population. Gypsies now roam the galaxy on a flotilla of ships, conceiving only through test tubes and from female raids, suffering generations of virginity. Alpha males are kidnapped, forever ensuring weaker subsequent generations. A more worse fate than being confined to a space suite they say.

>The Ujelly
>The Ujelly are an aquatic race. No one fucking gets them. No one knows for sure if they're real men or not. They don't really give an answer, and instead spew out some philosophical junk when asked. Because of this they're not allowed on the council.

>The Crowgans
>Niggers of the galaxy. Anamorphic, oversized, flightless crows with very short tempers with little to no intelligence. Known to start fights, lie, steal, cheat and hit on other species. Had to be sterilized by the Geckonians. Only the most alpha of all Crowgans could reproduce with a Crowgan female.

>Extinct Races

>The Brotheins
>A hyper-advanced race which dominated the galaxy. Mysteriously vanished over 50,000 years ago.

>"You were right user

>"The video evidence is indisputable. What we have here are genocidal sentient beings who wish to integrate us into hybrid female zombies and ending our race. We have linked these beings as what wiped out the Brothians."

Don't die.

Miranda getting sweaty in her black suit.

Popping smoke grenades for the shuttle would be a cool thing to do in a mission.
Maybe your suit's locator got fucked, or maybe the environment is screwing it up.

the game would have been better without the waifus and the romance bullshit.

Or just using smoke grenades in combat.
Anyone caught in the smokescreen gets a decrease to accuracy.
I'm not really sure how the targeting computers work in the weapons, though. According to the codex, they make firing in a howling storm feel like a calm day at the range, but what the hell does that mean if it doesn't actually aim the rifle for you? Does it give you a dot or circle to follow where the round has high probablity to hit?

ME2 barely had anything going for it besides the waifus. It was a shell of a game after stripping out the RPG elements, tone and writing of ME1. It was all flash, no substance.

>that body
>that zipper placement
Is she an actual cosplayer or is she just wearing that for pay?

Could be a model for the latex company.
>The company is called Andromeda latex.

the smoke grenades in ME3 were total shit and made firefights unnecessarily tedious. It shouldnt even have any place in the futuristic setting where everyone has target assist or thermal helmets. Even the cloak of the Infiltrator isnt invisibility proof, so why can a fucking smokescreen be a problem? fucking retarded gameplaychoice

>Nobody likes the characters modern Bioware makes.
Not true, tumblr loves it to bits

>target assist

Doesn't matter if you can't see the enemy.

>thermal helmets

Citation needed. Shepard doesn't even have night vision in ME3, he still needs to put a flashlight in the barrel.

>Even the cloak of the Infiltrator isnt invisibility proof

Because it's not prefect optical cloaking.

>so why can a fucking smokescreen be a problem?

You can't (reliably, at least) shoot the enemy if you can't see them.

yes that's the point. remove the waifus and all that clutter and they are forced to concentrate on actually making a good game.

"tumblr" is such a small and negligible percentage of players, their opinions shouldn't count at all. shouldn't.

>Doesn't matter if you can't see the enemy.
bullshit, my powers should be able to lock on, heat signatures all that stuff, shit is possible today

>Citation needed.
you need a fucking infrared scope on your weapon which is totally backwards... its like they didnt even try to be futuristic. this shit should already be implemented in the helmet or your eyes though augmentation

>Because it's not prefect optical cloaking.
It should be

>You can't (reliably, at least) shoot the enemy if you can't see them.
It shouldnt be a problem in the first place

you would thinkk somewhere between now and 200 years in the future somebody would have though of a way to make visibility not a problem in the warfare, yet here I sit and get blasted by 3 centurions with fucking smokegrenades and I cant do shit against them while they have no problem shooting me. you see why this is a bad gameplay choice, do you?

>yes that's the point. remove the waifus and all that clutter and they are forced to concentrate on actually making a good game.
You think the waifus are what made ME2 so stupid and hollow? Do you have a hole in your head?

IR smokescreens is a thing. Can't use heatseekers or IR imaging through that.

>should be
>It should be
>It shouldnt be

Those aren't really rocksolid arguments.

well, your opinion is really shit and I dont really care what you think. Mybe suck a cock and then kill yourself idk

>being this mad

Alrighty, then.

>You think the waifus are what made ME2 so stupid and hollow?

no, but it created a large percentage of the problems, I was just too lazy to go one with all the other problems it had.
also nice cherry picking:
>and they are forced to concentrate on actually making a good game.

>Do you have a hole in your head?
you must have a hole in your head to think that.

>implying
he didnt even bring counter arguments so his whole post was worthless....what else to say to such low test betas

is everyone falling for the autist again?

>no, but it created a large percentage of the problems
That's literally retarded. You think the decision to continue with waifus is what led to hollowing out the franchise and going stupid? ME1 had waifus but it's a complete game with a coherent narrative.
Stop being willfully retarded.
>getting this assblasted

they always do, dumb sheep

you didn't even read my whole post

It's the only way to keep these threads alive tho

we'll find other ways

So what kind of story are people hoping for in Andromeda?

Syrian "refugee" simulator? Ancient evil awakens in new galaxy? The adventures of Ryder the resource collector?

Yes I did. It's all retarded. You're being entirely illogical. Waifus did not cause the story of ME2 to suck. Waifus did not lead to fewer RPG elements. Waifus did not force Wac Malters to shove Cerberus down our throats.

it's part of the problem and took away a huge part of ressources. how is that hard to understand?

>So what kind of story are people hoping for in Andromeda?
I want a story that's focused on conflict without relying on shit like Reapers or rips in reality. It could be a bunch of smaller conflicts that snowball into major problems, like on dramatic TV shows.
Or even better, anyone here seen the Johnny Depp movie Blow? Remember that scene where Depp and his shifty partner are meeting with a supplier in a hotel room and it's tense as fuck? The scene culminates in tensions rising so high that Depp gets shot in the stomach but then uses the shock of the moment to get everyone to calm the fuck down and make the deal. I want the game to feel like that.
I'm pretty tired of video game stories trying to be like really long movies, focusing on a single problem with a single solution and always building and climaxing in predictable, boring ways.
But you're just pulling that out of your ass. The story was nailed down a long time before the romances. Stop being so stupid.

the romances don't have much to do with the story but still took a lot to do. how do you know they haven't done those first, then made the lackluster story afterwards?

this is what it's going, to be a multiculti maniacal group (in the game it's going to be the survivors of the ark ships from our galaxy) who will be so much outraged by the single dominant race(UHH.. HELLO, PEOPLE?! IT'S 23RD CENTURY) in Andromeda so they will go on full scale genocide on those who oppose the idea of multicultural multiracial equality paradise

Because I'm not retarded? The romances have to slot into the story AND they rely on the post-recruitment scenes and loyalty missions for specific flags. And, ya know, it wasn't BioWare's first fucking game.
Again, stop being willfully stupid.

>It could be a bunch of smaller conflicts that snowball into major problems, like on dramatic TV shows.
So like DA2?

Maybe. I liked a lot of what DA2 tried to do, they just didn't have the time to pull it off.

>tfw no qt alien gf in a squishy biotech suit.

It will probably be like this yeah. Andromeda is ruled by one race and all other races are subjugated. When that race tries to do the same with the new arrivals from the Milky Way you have to fight back and free all the other races in Andromeda from their oppressive rule with the help of ancient technology from a collapsed space empire.

I honestly wouldn't even mind if they went with a story somewhat like DA2 without all the nonsense. But just being a normal soldier with friends and family that gets drawn into multiple conflicts would be more interesting than once again being a space jesus

It's ridiculously long, but it was a really good critique on the Mass Effect series. I recommend it.

shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=27792

What were people's thoughts?

>giant head
>qt
Does this get you wet?

slut

NOT DYING TODAY

we'll see

Just posting some nice natural environments since Mass Effect lacks them.

Comfy space mobile home?
Going on an interstellar roadtrip?

I really liked that dress

I liked it more before he removed the crotch panel. Now it looks like she doesn't have anything down there at all, which is awkward as fuck.

>come back from 2 week interstellar travel
>60 years have actually passed

for you

What crotch panel?

Looking at the meshes in Ashley's face in the first and third game, they have done some minute changes, it seems.

>nothing but ice, rock and snow
>nice
pls stop

I wouldn't really call Santa Monica Pier 'natural'.

On Miranda's dress...

The in-game textures have a fabric panel that covers that open area near her crotch. That render from DA removed that (he painted it over with a skin texture), which doesn't make a whole lot of sense anatomically.

It's the perfect marriage of humanity and nature. A goddamn ferris wheel 10 feet from the ocean.

The belly button is throwing the whole thing out of whack. It's up like 3" too high, making it look like her cooter is a millimeter below the cutout.The most you might see in that dress would be a little bush hair though.

I think she's the wife of the series producer from ME2 onwards.

really?

That can't be right.

Producer: twitter.com/GambleMike
Wife: twitter.com/FionesB

Scroll through the photos, it's her.

Holy shit, it actually is!

damn

how am I supposed to go to sleep now?

Posting a cute waifu.

I thought you were going to post a cute waifu?

orig13.deviantart.net/b58b/f/2015/051/8/9/asari_patreon_celebration__by_masscomics-d8ivj10.jpg

Posting a cute waifu?

Go ahead

Can never find decent Tali pics from these threads.

just got the trilogy on pc, what mods are recommended? Anything that makes the character models look, you know, not like shit?

Go to the Nexus and look up the graphics mods. There's a bunch. I also like the controller support mods.

decent pics are exclusive to decent waifus m8

>Can never find decent quarian suit pics from these threads.