Mfw I hear communists say 'capitalists do x' or 'capitalism was created by y'

>mfw I hear communists say 'capitalists do x' or 'capitalism was created by y'
>mfw communists believe so strongly in central planning and cultural control that they refuse to acknowledge universally emergent aspects of human society
>mfw communists think they are providing the moral and political antithesis to capitalism when in fact they're just another group of statists attempting to disrupt or leech off of the market
>mfw communists are no better than the Monarchists and Fascists they spend their time attacking

Why are communists so economically illiterate, bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o1tKUJXe_Hw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah m8, leave them alone, they're bound to a failed ideology that is consigned to the trash bin of history

Because they are stupid collectivists, and collectivists cannot into economics

this

Can somebody explain anarcho-capitalism?

No government, just corporations.

Instead of police trained and employed by the state we'd have security hired by mega-corps.

Most civic functions are outsourced to the private sector.

>libertarians think they are smarter than communists when they are constantly being manipulated by communist intellectuals into doing exactly what serves the interests of the international communist movement

So, what would prevent these corporations from just, you know, acting like an oppressive state?

It's like they haven't realized it's already too late

Congratulations, you are now smarter than the average ancap.

whats with all the commie-bullying today?

Literally nothing ancaps are retarded

All day every day until you like it.

not that I'm really complaining, but there's usually some commies trying to defend themselves and their ideology.
but they seem curiously absent today.

>capitalism is a universally emergent effect
>implying it wasn't invented a few decades before Marx wrote about it

No government. The Non-Agression Principle serves as the main law code. If someone violates the NAP, then people are free to defend themselves.

With no government, there is no monopoly on civic functions. That means security, waste management, etc. is done by private companies. Thus, situations not handled well lead to firing, not paid leave or just a "we're sorry". This eliminates issues like police brutality, corruption, unpunished negligence, and disasters like the Flint water crisis.

With the lack of government, there are also no lobbying corporations. If a business does not provide sufficiently to its customer, then it must find a way to do so or fail. In such a system, competition will naturally lead to better products and more customer satisfaction. Competition also empowers the proletariat, as business owners would have to provide the best benefits to gain the most workers.

Fuedalism is the most "natural" social/economic system. Still shit though

So, if someone like forces you to stick to a contract that you have realized does not benefit you, they would be stopped by a community that respects NAP?

>The Non-Agression Principle

youtu.be/o1tKUJXe_Hw

>NAP
>Stefbot

Remember when Stef called immigration 'moving'? Now he's against it for some reason.

Corporate personhood and built-in obsolescence really need to go.

Everyone agrees with you, like 90% of the population. It's just that slightly more than half of the people politicians talk to disagree with you.

>So, if someone like forces you to stick to a contract that you have realized does not benefit you, they would be stopped by a community that respects NAP?
Yes.

Disclaimer: I advocate voluntary leftism under an anarcho-capitalist system i.e. workers owning means of production and a general semi-agrarian life, voluntarily

>reacquiring stolen goods is theft
Is this bait?

I never watched that dude. But he likely went the same way of all those "libertarians" who now support trump.

>Why are communists so economically illiterate, bros?
It's probably not R/k selection, that stuff is pseudo-science.

>I'm voting for Gary Johnson

Well, they've never figured out Marginalism despite it being close to 125 years old. I'd say they're just stupid.

>mfw I hear communists say 'capitalists do x' or 'capitalism was created by y'

Incoherent statement. Capitalists "do X" all the time and it was created by very specific historical circumstances.

>mfw communists believe so strongly in central planning and cultural control that they refuse to acknowledge universally emergent aspects of human society

Centralized planning is just a strawman projected onto communism to make it sound more spooky to the masses. We're not necessarily against it but don't see it as the ultimate end of society either.

>mfw communists think they are providing the moral and political antithesis to capitalism

It has nothing to do with any abstract notions of morality and everything to do with the fact that we've already proven it's inevitability. Everything is subject to change and destruction, the existing capitalist world order is no more immortal than the old feudal one. And there can be only one possible alternative for the future.

>when in fact they're just another group of statists attempting to disrupt or leech off of the market

A pathetic claim coming from chumps like you. Nowhere on the planet will you find more outrageous apologetics for statism than in the work of Mises, Hayek, Friedman and the like. All of whom openly advocated for the perpetual existence of a state, police force, standing army, and plutocracy.

Speaking of any kind of individualism without communism can only be seen as laughable. Capitalism, like every other class system, ruthlessly stamps out any attempt at individual development. The highest goal of this society from the start is seen as the collective worship and expansion of capital. The ideal bourgeois is one that is willing to sacrifice his/her own happiness without hesitation for the goal of senseless accumulation of wealth. There can be no liberty on earth so long as man has a god to worship. Call it Zeus or capital, I don't care.

>we've already proven it's inevitability
[citation very much needed]
>Speaking of any kind of individualism without communism can only be seen as laughable.
*tips fedora*

Things are going fast outside, irl.

They're busy crying about Bernie or cheering for Hillary

Accelerating, even?

>implying we care about ancrap shitposting

Isn't this a pipe dream though? What's to stop the corporations from merging together into super-conglomerates and becoming the de-facto government?

"anarcho"-capitalism is one of the most idiotic and contradictory ideologies ever thought up of

this is why there is not a single good essay written on it because it's only supported by deluded retards and edgy teens on Veeky Forums

>t. Economic illiterate

>a communist
>cheering for Hillary
>ever

Most of them don't even like Sanders.

Lol your supposed proof "Das Kapital" has been proven wrong many times unless you can prove labor theory of value is wrong and that the proles actually want to over throw the masses not just emulate them and that technological progress isn't constantly creating new markets to derive profits from then no half decent economist will ever believe in communism. So yes your "proof" is dead wrong

My mistake that should say prove labor theory of value is correct. Which btw it is not

>I advocate voluntary leftism under an anarcho-capitalist system i.e. workers owning means of production and a general semi-agrarian life, voluntarily
... What ?

How would you know whether there is any merit to the labour theory of value? There isn't a snowball's chance in hell that you understand it in the slightest.

Incidentally, the most commonly cited supposed "proof" against the labour theory of value is Okishio's theorem, which is fundamentally flawed because it's assumes a Saffrian simultaneous determination of input and output prices.

This renders it worthless as a critique of Marxian economics since assuming the simultaneous determination of input and output prices is identical to assuming the labour theory of value to be false (since under the assumption, the socially necessary labour time to produce the outputs cannot change their prices).

Please stay out of arguments you aren't remotely equipped to have in the future, thanks.

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind

I'm sure "anarcho captalism" if implemented would
basically be England during the industrial revolution with everyone living in squalor being payed in food tokens at the place of money. Fucking an-caps forget that some regulation is not a bad thing as its stops people from selling their kids into slavery in the coal mines because they can afford bread. Unregulated capitalism is a working mans fucking nightmare and you are too fucking retarded to see that.

>>mfw I hear communists say 'capitalists do x'
I agree that generalizations in such an heterogeneous group are mostly retarded. Saying "communists say x" is the exact same thing though.

>or 'capitalism was created by y'
Capitalism was pretty much enforced by the state, if that is what you are referring to.

>mfw communists believe so strongly in central planning and cultural control that
Communists are opposed to both central planning and cultural control. If you are going to complain about what communists supposedly say about capitalists, at least don't straw man them in return.

>they refuse to acknowledge universally emergent aspects of human society
If you mean capitalism, then marxists do see it as a historically desirable emergent social system.

>mfw communists think they are providing the moral and political antithesis to capitalism when in fact they're just another group of statists
Communism is by definition stateless, your statement is a logical contradiction.

>What is a strawman: the post

Fuck you, pay me: the ideology

>the working class still falls for capitalist bait

how long will it take hnnnngghh

>do A to get to B
>but
>A leads to C instead
>doesn't matter to me
>I want to go to D, anyway
>C lies on the way to D
>all these retards flocking to C
>blocking the grown man's path to D
>and they did not even want to go there
>Forgive them, God, for they don't know what they do
Leftism in general

So, it's neoliberalism?

>it's a libertarianism vs communism episode

please no not again

It's very easy to understand marx's assumption that labor in a pedicure determines its price is wrong because those aren't the only thing determining he price there is the price of resources, scarcity, the portion of income spent on it among others also commies still can't prove the revolution is inevitable because once again profits don't need to be exploited from workers because technological progress creates new markets. So communism never

capitalism was planned. read the great transformatin by polanyi faggot

>mfw capitalists still pretend their ideology is not artificial
Worse than communist's delusion of an utopian future desu

At no point inyourrambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.

I award you no points,and may God have mercy on your soul.