/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

Bump

Not sure why people care about rank when u can just grind it nonstop for ur gun. Plus if the spray and logo r the prize for higher ranked players, why bother.

I've always wanted to be Pharah's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the spawn room with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" D.Va says. Widowmaker licks her lips, Tracer giggles, and Symmetra glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Pharah kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Pharah's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel myself teleported across the room, and I find myself lying underneath D.Va, Widowmaker, and Tracer. They had already taken their boots off and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Pharah said, "he's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. She shoves my dick inside her tight, sopping wet pussy and starts pumping. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred Reinhardts. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she stands over my head and rains her "justice" down on me from above. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

i want to hold pharahs hand

lewd

10th for Symmetra is most underrated hero

What the best intro for a Mercy?

Heroes Never Die, since that's the only thing you'll be doing in your PotG anyway

Alright Veeky Forums what achievements are you having the hardest time getting?

For me it's:
> "The Floor is Lava"

on a console but still can't seem to get those killing blows, even with environmental

> "Waste Not Want Not"

I have no idea how i'm going to do this one. It basically requires you not to reload before jumping into a firefight if you've landed a kill with one or two shots previously. Seems like it incentivizes poor gameplay (although i get that they probably had in mind a reaper destroying a group of squishies from the back, but that rarely happens at higher levels now)

How do I git gud with reaper?

>i want to hold pharahs hand
too bad she doesnt have it

don't shoot until you're close to them

sneak up on them despite your clomping footsteps

when mccree says its high noon how do I tell if it's my teammate or the enemy mccree?

How the fuck is even possible to play Reaper badly?

Just shadow walk in, point and click, shadow walk out, repeat

go in face ----> kill

if no kill ----> shadow away

Red flag skins

Shitters
>White torb
>Carbon fiber genji
>Any skin for D.va taht isn't bva or white rabbit
>Any skin for Bastion that isn't overgrown
>Golden 76
>Paragon rein
>Devil mercy

Will shit on you
>Bone
>Pigpen
>Young Genji
>Nomad
>Stonehardt
>Blackwatch Reyes
>Frogston
>Hayseed

Friendly ult commands are always at a lower volume than Enemy ult commands

Just listen and learn to tell the difference

I want to be carried by Pharah

I see

but is Mccree the only hero who doesn't have separate voice lines for his ult?

not really fair tbqh

What are some god tier Phara players I can learn a thing or two from by watching their vids?

I watched Ster and he is good but nothing mindblowing. Obviously Seagull is a god but what annoys me in his clips is that he seems to constantly have a Mercy around healing and boosting him so it's not an accurate representation of how a regular Pharah player would perform

Why is Pharah always serious? Even in the comics she didn't give a shit about her comrades dying.

"Step right up!"

W + M1

Because mommy never loved her

Strict upbringing I would say

Red flag skins

Shitters
>skins you don't like

Will shit on you
>skins you have bought

Me

Oh wait I had to stop playing her and play Lucio since no one in my team wants to play support.

they were disgusting and filthy men

>closed beta
>HOLY SHIT TORB TURRET NEEDS NERF
>Torb now unplayable in higher skill levels
>Widow nerfs
>pick rate drastically dropped
>Mccree nerf
>can't even 1v1 a reaper anymore

From 0 - 3 to 7 -3

Thank you Mother Russia

Enemy always says High Noon. Friendly McCree says "Step right up."

>all i want to do is boost the pharah on my team
>the fucking idiot is always sitting in cover or behind walls away from me when all he needs to do is stand a little more in the open so i can shift to him

HEY

WANNA KNOW HOW YOU FIX D.VA?

YOU REEEEEALLY WANNA KNOW HOW YOU FIX D.VA?

OKAY:

Simply fucking remove the movement speed debuff when she's firing. Do that and she's a fucking viable Hero

>implying I don't run Bloodhardt
ARE YOU AFRAID TO FIGHT ME?

Friendly Ults have different call outs than enemy ults

she's already viable. that would make her OP

Balance patchlog, "I'm so fucking tired of this bullshit game" edition.

General:
>Overtime refill isn't instant. Overtime only refills if the objective is uncontested, otherwise it is just frozen in place
>Healing is reduced by 25% if you've been hit the last 3 seconds (does not apply to health packs)
>Getting your ult interrupted at the startup frames does not refund charge.
>Stopwatch fucking implemented in Ranked.

Genji
>Slower dragonblade charge
>Shurikens deal 30 damage per projectile

McCree
>Peacemaker deals 70-40 damage depending on range
>fth fires in 0,7s. Damage is 50 damage per shot.
>Flashbang deals 35 damage
>Deadeye no longer refunds if canned.

Pharah
>Animation on rocket barrage reworked. Now has a 0.5 startup animation (can still aim while immobilized)

Reaper
>Animation on death blossom reworked. Now has a 0.5 startup animation (can still move during the animation).

Tracer
>Spawns without dash charges.

Hanzo
>Arrow projectile is smaller. Arrow speed is faster.

Reinhardt
>Animation on earth shatter reworked. Now has a 0.5 startup animation (can still aim while immobilized)

Roadhog
>Hook cd increased by 2 seconds

Winston
>Multiple tesla guns cannot stack
>Ultimate is a +500 hp increase, not a full heal.

Zarya
>Animation on graviton surge reworked. Now has a 0.5 startup animation (can still aim while immobilized)

Mercy
>Animation on resurrect reworked. Now has a 0.5 startup animation.
>Resurrect requires LoS

Zenyatta
>Discord orb goes through barriers

I fucking hate ultimates.

Firing while dashing would be nice too.

MCREEEE IS USELESS NOW FUCK

She is? Half her quotes are quips

>route 66
>random shitter goes tracer on defense
>insists it's a good pick
>we lose
>tracerfag blames everyone

Why the fuck do people do this to me

Let's not.
Not all
She now has incredible capability in hunting down mercy and now much more capable of 1v1ing other tanks.
Let's not forget SHE DOESN'T NEED TO FUCKING RELOAD
So you can hold m1 all fucking game with NO PENALTY
You can poke for the entire match with absolutely no drawback.
Given your 400 points of armor and your actually very good dps at close range, this is absolutely stupid.
You're stupid.
Get good.

>>Resurrect requires LoS

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

JUST LAND HEADSHOT M8

People are just plain bad.

So is right click literally useless now?

cuz i mite b pro one day like twitch

Useful if someone is really low on health I guess like a Tracer.

Bastion with Red eyelight will always shit on your team

Most champions are balanced, we just need more healers and buffs for hanzo, mei, d.va, zenyatta, maybe bastion

She is
>attractive
>physically fit
>mentally stable
>self motivated and confident
There is a limit to how many positive traits you can stuff into a human being user.

I've seen it once.
It was on KotH
He might as well have gone 76.

Her "poke" is dogshit, you're just a battery for enemy ults like tha
She needs some small buffs but nothing major like he was suggesting

The balance is boring ult stacking trash though.

I was just watching ESL where a Reaper skillfully Q'd 3-4 of the enemy team by standing next to a doorframe they'd have to go through.

Literally clown fiesta. So many ults need to be nerfed into the ground.

You forgot amputee

>JUSTICE R-ARRRGGGHHH

Why is Pharah's ult so shit

If she didn't have that she wouldn't be able to flex her knees I don't see your point

>2016
>taking character design choices too seriously

Sure but ult stacking not being a thing has nothing to do with hero balance

I don't think blizzard will change how powerful ults in general are, so much as have to design around players using it when tuning their game modes

Where's her human knee supposed to go if there's a mechanical joint in the way?

Congratulations Frostbyte and friends, i liked your blog so much, especially the greentexting at the end of the much like a true reddittor. Keep up the good work and upboated!

xD

Source?

>Reminder that they never fixed turrets on the consoles

Ever get that sense of dejAAAAAAAAAH

Ask a Zarya to shield you next time.

If ults get weaker, it gets easier to shut them down with ordinary abilities. This makes ults weaker in favor of clutch plays.

> people STILL dont use Dva to counter Torb on consoles

i crie everytime

because, despite the name, justice should rain from the flanks or behind (firing it from above is just a suicide mission most of the times)

Can someone explain how Zarya is in any way fair and balanced

You need a time out.

Stop going off on your own, faggot

Eww

>100 hours in
>never realized there was a hole in the roof of the point on Ilios:Lighthouse until a pharah ults my team from it

>You can poke for the entire match with absolutely no drawback.
>Given your 400 points of armor and your actually very good dps at close range, this is absolutely stupid.

Poking does shit all.
400 points of armor does shit all with a huge critbox.
She should have the capability of hunting down people. That's how she should be played. Boosting, flanking. She can't because the slowdown during shooting doesn't let her compensate for a moving target.

How are you not getting things, and even thinking Dva is fine as is? The hero i've most played in Overwatch is Dva and I know she has problems.

>Consoles

>3 losses, 1 win today.
>After I quit for a week after losing every game in a day.

I fucking hate this game.

You're a shitter who doesn't want to adopt, learn new strategies, work with the team, or accept the fact that you can't one-shot a tank.
Mostly its because you're a shitter.

Sure I'll just tell my entire team through this games unavoidable choke points where she'll blackhole and wipe us with the rest of her team.

Great meme, friend!

similar story here
still haven't used it though, I'd rather use the window in the back so I know what I'm getting myself into

Because you can still bully her

G I T G U D
I
T
G
U
D

>Don't attack her shields
>Focus her down the second her personal shield drops

t. Zarya main who doesn't want people to realize how broken his hero is.

You can already shut down a lot of ults
Hook that ulting pharah or reaper, block that roadhog ult with an ice wall or D.va matrix, just fucking ignore the winston

Most of the "kill everyone" ults can be dealt with by killing or interrupting the person who's using it and most ults that can't be interrupted (lucio, winston, mei, zarya, etc.) are area denial ults that can't kill anyone on their own and can be dealt with by backing off

>get a quad kill as mccree to win the round
>play of the match is genji hitting like one person with his sword during my quad kill feed

thanks blizturd

Don't shoot the shield. Easy as that.

pls no bully

>Can't kill 1 Zarya
>Calls the hero broken
Whats rank 20 queue like?

hnnnnnnnnnng

>leaving take 50% of your entire teams negative rank points

Boom, leaving screws you hard but doesn't screw your team as bad.

>5k as zenyatta
>potg is junkrat getting assists from my kills

>4k as pharah
>potg goes to a dead symmettra whos turret killed my while ulting

>implying I ever played Zarya
>implying I even own overwatch
>implying I don't just come here to shitpost

>See Zarya
>Starts shooting you
>Shoot back, she pops her shield.
>Wait an eternity for the shield to drop before attacking again
>By the time it drops her team will come finish you off, and if you break her shield she'll just melt you

Ayyy lmao

Who's the hero that just clicks for you?
Reaper here.
>massive burst damage
>team killing ult
>two TWO mobility abilities
>animation canceling

This is too cute
**All it needs is some R34**

You can try, little man!