/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Great Thread Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here: pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
2.8: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVf_MtH4-Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=7ktHrtxUHbg
youtube.com/watch?v=8mHKHKR8x6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great thread guys

Still can't beat cerberus even with namine and 2+1 sora and pals

FIRST FOR BEST GIRL

First for Namine being best girl.

best whores, i like it

>check party, sort by power
>people who have been playing for 17 days have stronger medals than me at 85 days
so this is the power of money

too late faggio

great thread guys

Get a poison in there. Also, only apply additional buffs after Namine if you have Pooh, anything else wastes the turn.

Also, don't forget to refresh-spam your shared medals. For whatever reason, several high guilted FF Sora's seem to make a frequent appearence.

Thanks

Here's your (You)

This guard is stupid

nice

first of what

first of being a huge cuck

Everyone in Agrabah is stupid.

The guards are total bros, though.

Help, how I can do the last step? I try Attack Boost I but nothing happened...

Haha, I still believe whoever made the diolouge for that mission did so without the slightest bit of irony

attack boost ALL you dweeb

But I only find people with Attack Boost I, nothing about all

I am seeing my party complain about resetting raid parts but I dont know what that means. Please explain incase I am messing up without knowing. Currently what I am doing is start the fight but wait 15-20 seconds before destroying them so people have time to join too. Is that wrong?

probably because attack boost all is a worthless skill, but it's a skill nonetheless
keep recycling until you see someone with boost all or ask in chat for boost all

the minmaxers want to kill the raid boss points over and over because you get a lot of lux. They usually sperg out when you attack a stunned boss because it resets the stun timer.

What kind of Medal should I use my Prize plus on?

I'd assume that it was just stupid translators who don't know what sarcasm taste like. But considering how on the ball and legitimately humorous Hades' dialogue was, I suspect the localization team was 100% aware of the irony.

use it on a high-hit AoE medal. Guilted Wakka, Sephy, or KH Riku are prime candidates.

Sephiroth in particular is nice, since if he's the finisher, the guage refill from killing enemies also doubles.

The Event Raid Boss is special in that when the 3-minute stun timer runs out, the limbs regenerate with full health instead of just a little bit. Since the limbs are the best source of Lux for this Raid Boss, people are killing just the limbs, waiting for them to regen then doing it again. If you're in a party, you can have multiple Raids going and have a bunch of members fight the same Raid at the same time. This results in everyone getting the Lux from the limbs at the same time (since the HP doesn't update until you die). What people might be overlooking is that the regen timer resets whenever someone exits the Raid, so the 3-min timer will start when the last member exits the Raid. Your party may not know this, which is why they are sperging about it.

Unless you are joining the Raid when all the limbs are already down and the timer is about to run out, in that case, your party's anger is justified.

people with minnie, do you keep her at 5 star or 6 star

Why would people keep her at 5* if they have enough cost?

5⭐ for now, although I'm planning on 6⭐ing her once I get enough Cids to fit all 6⭐'s on my three main keyblades.

Have 3k jews saved up for the school costumes. I hope we get them soon. What other nice limited costumes JP has?

C L O U D B O A R D

Where I can get 2.8 Aqua medal?

nowhere

stop trying to force this meme

You cant get her anymore, was a login bonus two weeks ago

fuck off homosexual

You can buy Cloud costume with 5 Yuffies

im a girl x)

Maybe she is available again when 2.8 comes

no

Yes, and you know it

no

really excellent thread my fellow kh enthusiasts

rate my meme

like, 2/10

5 minutes you noobs. Summon all your crabs.

Now rate mine

youtube.com/watch?v=GVf_MtH4-Pk

like 8/10

Well, if this is going to be a new forced meme, we mine as well baptise the thing and be done with it. Someone put text on this.

5/10

2 minute hype

youtube.com/watch?v=7ktHrtxUHbg

i'd baptize you and be done with it if you know what i mean

that's not even xigbar.
2/10

I don't know what you mean.

ITS TIME
youtube.com/watch?v=8mHKHKR8x6A

Great thread guys.

i agree

make khg great again

>Lux keeps going up but raid difficulty stays the same

This is the best raid boss yet.

>tfw i shitposted the thread into oblivion

don't forget to farm 6 star duck in your down time

Sexy knight & Sexy alice, im hoping they also have this bad ass bitch costume also because just look at them sexy as fuck pixels.

>tfw I preempted you by making the thread edition

>I get permabanned from KHInsider for trolling

What went wrong?

will leveling up the raid boss increase the amount of lux I get from it's parts?

>yfw "great thread guys" is my meme

I want everything in this picture.
yes.

Yes. Yesterday the boss was giving me 35-40k and today it is 45-50k.

Dont we already have Alice?

It's a gothic Alice.

>attack the crab one time
>this pops up

Wait, since when did TW become my best keyblade?

Since Aqua. Let's leave it at that.

OH GOD GIVE THIS TO ME RIGHT NOW PLEASE

can you post all avatar boards that you have to pay for so i have an idea of how much jews i should have saved before spending carelessly

>Have to save up to 9000 jewels now

Being poor is suffering.

That Knight outfit is styling, shame we're stuck with Cloud and those Gummi Ship suits, hell why are there so many goddamn versions of those suits, is the dev just crazy for space suits or what?

You think one of the 13 Vessels is 'nort as a kid?

probably

Your character looks elegant, kinda reminds me of Lulu from FFX.

but lulu looks like a cheap whore

Sweets Prince

I don't have the Sweets Princess or the School Uniform set.

probably even a fetus

Pure Cupid set

Maybe his weapon can even be a weaponized wooden sword.

Are those avatar outfits limited time only, or just pay the jewels whenever?

Donald Costume

Was gonna post Goofy Costume but that'd be more like gloating over how much better JP's was

Anyway that's all of them. Jewel Boards don't happen that often.

The only permanent Jewel Boards are the ones with Cost Ups.

Yeah, I was kinda going for the ice princess trope. The bunny fur helps make the coat less organizationy, and more winter-themed.

Shut your whore mouth.

triggered cuck lmao

i can't handle all these paid avatar boards

Hey, she's pretty cute.

>my party is ranked 500

A main character WILL DIE in KH3 excluding Xehanort
Prove me wrong

r8 don't h8

u right

why/10

i hope nomura dies

It'll be Donald this time since Goofy already kicked the bucket back in 2