/vsg/ - /v/scape general

Ded thread edition

New *official* /v/scape baldspeak: vidyascape.no-ip.org

>>> What is /v/scape? >> Wikis Main Website Steam Group Official Teamspeak Staff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hky7Kvh-I6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for can't you fucks keep a thread alive

2nd for shitty outdated OP

Third for saving America.

fourth for pc crew actually not being shit for once

how badly did i get scammed

pretty fucking horribly, and you are a retard for it. who did you trade

That is a what whips should be worth. Consider this: it's the only one you will ever need to buy.

Overpaid by about 600k + whatever you thought that plate was worth

oh well i dont really play any ways

bumping

It would be fair without the gilded chest, with the chest you got jewed hardcore.

Then again only if the glories are 50k each but in this server I am sure they are worth more

100-120k per glory.

i can hear your nose growing through the internetn

>peuple thinking there are set prices for items
>>>/votescape/

For Randy
youtube.com/watch?v=Hky7Kvh-I6k

how new are you

>haha glorys are 120k each and whips are 1m xD
yeah okay vscapers in charge of setting prices

What is your name in game

Latent

xD I'll say I'm someone who I hear about in threads but never actually played with!!! Nice try idiot. Latent has been dead on his normal player account for ages and only logs on to set yell to staff only and bible post as he strokes his neckbeard in his mother's basement. Although that's probably what you do as well.

*farts*
HAHAHahahahahaHAHAH

bump

Why not put this on the wiki?

Also what stats are the exp rates calculated from, 99 everything? Because that defeats the purpose.

>why not put this on the wiki
Because it's ridiculous. The xp calculation is only accurate around his level and using his gear, neither of which are listed

Why would that defeat the purpose? These are not exact rates and you should expect to get +- based on your own stats and equipment. and it isnt done from max stats anyway.

And I plan on putting it on the wiki when i feel there is adequate info for a more generalized use. And while my stats and equipment effect the outcome, it shouldn't make it that un-accurate that others cant use it to some degree.

better than a blank combat page at least.

The combat page looks better blank than with that.

nice, got'em

Congratulate me.

missed the get, fag

hello

eh im new, care to explain?

hello

Last second save bump.

Anyway to get plus 2 smithing added?

LMAO go fuck yourself

Second shoah a cute; rofl is a slut.

>tfw having to deal with this retarded newfag ToxicFlare

a true faggot.

it's another "waaaah fucking newfags need help/why don't we have new players" episode...

tfw

why does secuck shoah even post shit like this

try jumping over a low level agility shortcut

best server right here

how can one man have such shit internet?

it wont happen again i swear

Frig off Lahey

Never talk to me or my wife ever again thanks Second Shitter

randomosity is at it again boys

Xadrasyl my nigga, get on my man.

hey hey my dude how is it going buddy? my man my dude how is it going?

haha how was your day my dude my man my bro my dawg? hear about those jews?

I'll get on you desu

ausland pls

ded

Rofl/Chuckus best vscape OTP 2016

Is thread dead?

still ded

trading zam page 1 for zam page 2
PM: Lnsdf

great fucking thread guys

why do we even bother anymore?

why does the event say north of rimmington if its clearly east reeeeeeeeeeeee

Learn to read

the

gnome says north of drunken man

please just learn to read

You know what you need?
A professional baiter
One that keeps posting bait to keep the thread alive. Lots of threads have them

We had Elephant 5 for that, but mommy limited his computer time to 2 hours a day. Now we have to rely on the australians, but they're all sleeping at around this time.

Wrong drunken man, stupid

it literally doesn't matter if there isn't anyone to respond to bait

L-let me try my h-hand at it.
T-the wiki is a fucking waist of time when rs07 already has a fucking wiki AND to top it all off the whole point of this server is to be exactly like rs07.

yeah, do you even know what your looking for? dust. not a person, but yellow dust.

>waist
nice try kek

I am not a robot

RED WHITE AND BLUE

shitterness its time to stop

woo

>goal is to be exactly like rs07
Hmmmmm

LOL U TOOK TE B8 XDDD Dee

*farts at u*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHgahahahhagagagAgaghhahagag f*cking owned

Yes yes, very well done thread, you've made it to page 10

HOWEVER

Yes yes, well done user well done, you've copied my meme.

HOWEVER

Yes yes, well done Dumbledore well done, you've claimed your meme.

HOWEVER

>mfw people post shit memes on this subreddit

*fartfartfart*
HAHAHa lmao GET farted on you f*ckin FARTED on HAHAHAHHAAHHA

AHAHAHAHAHHA

THAT'S IT

I'M DONE

FIRST THE REINTRODUCTION OF POWER CREEP, CARTOON PLASTIC COSMETIC ITEMS DESIGNED BY SOMEONE WITH ZERO AESTHETIC SENSIBILITIES OR APPRECIATION OF CONSERVATIVE DESIGN, CUMULATIVE REMOVAL OF INPUTS, THE GE BECAUSE MOST /V/SCAPERS ONLY CARE ABOUT SKILLING, NOW ENDORSED RWT.

THE AVERAGE /V/SCAPERS HAS NO THOUGHT PROCESS, AS EVIDENCED BY THE THREAD. LITERALLY BORDERLINE RETARDED. NOTHING BUT FICKLE HOMOSEXUALS WITH ADD. STUPID NIGGERS WHO THINK OSRS IS DECENT AND CAN'T AGREE ON WHY THEY PLAY /V/SCAPE INSTEAD.

THE /VSG/ COMMUNITY WAS GENERALLY INTELLIGENT. ON THE THREAD, THERE WAS A CONSENSUS AGAINST RETARDED UPDATES, WHICH HAVE NO PURPOSE BUT TO ENCOURAGE PLAYERS TO SOLO GRIND FOR TOTAL LEVEL INSTEAD OF PLAYING MINIGAMES, PKING, PVMING OR CASUALLY TRAINING A SKILL TO PROFITABLE LEVELS FOR FUN. WE OPPOSED METAL BOLTS AND CROSSBOWS, DARK BOWS, VOID, FIGHTER TORSOS, DEFENDERS, TELETABS, PURPLE SWEETS, ETC. THOUGH THESE WERE FAR FROM THE WORST UPDATES, THE REJECTION OF THEM IS TESTAMENT TO THE RESOLVE TO EXPERIENCE FLAWLESS GAME DESIGN, AS CREATED BY THE GOWER BROTHERS; INTEGRITY IS ALWAYS PREFERABLE TO FRIVOLOUS NOVELTY. TEARS OF GUTHIX IS ANOTHER ADDITION TO THE CANCEROUS DIRECTION OF `NO XP WASTE' AND A CONVOLUTED SYSTEM OF XP GAINS FROM NON-SKILLING ACTIVITIES AND DAILY CHALLENGES, CULMINATING IN A JADED AND INTERMINABLY OCCUPIED PLAYER BASE, THE DEATH OF MINIGAMES AND THE WILDERNESS. /V/SCAPE PLAYERS ARE NO BETTER THAN EOCSCAPE PLAYERS.

DO YOU REALLY THINK THE `NEW SKILLS' WILL BE GOOD? IT FUCKING WON'T. POST-2011 PICKLIO IS ENTIRELY INCAPABLE OF CREATING ANYTHING DECENT. EXPECT UGLY DESIGN À LA RS3, MORE POWER CREEP, FURTHER DESTRUCTION OF THE FUNDAMENTAL BALANCE OF RS2 AND A LACKLUSTER AND UNBALANCED CLONE OF DUNGEONEERING AT BEST.

HOLY FUCK THANKS BOOBSTER. THANKS FOR RUINING RUNESCAPE AGAIN BY GIVING CONTROL OF THE GAME TO IMPULSIVE SIMPLETONS, NOT THAT YOU COULD DO BETTER. THANKS FOR THAT YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOTS.

(You)

>tfw real, 'cago, deep-dish man
Let me tell you, good feel. Having lots of friends (most of them girls), eating healthy food (vegan), making girls laugh (with their permission), having people that are interested in what I write about on Twitter (activism, music, traveling, photograph), having a great taste in fashion (I don't even spend lots of money in it), helping the world to be freed from capitalism slavery (and patriarchy), partying in the right measure (chilling with friends, playing some retro gaming), getting sexted from time to time (accidentally, and then re-sending the pics to the right person), being a pure, clean soul...
Of course, one can't experiment those without leaving the basement lol. Pic related, me being a swell guy. Add me on snapchat if you get the chance so we can talk (about being real allies of feminism)

*farts*
ahhhhhhhh

"Chicago deep dish pizza was created by the thriving homosexual population of Chicago in the 1900s. Initially a euphemism for anal sex amongst secretly homosexual husbands in the town, upon questioning by those outside of the homosexual circles by what they meant by "deep dish pizza" the food we know to today was created as a cover. Though it is not absolutely clear who pioneered this method of pizza creation, most historians agree that a particularly hairy bear named Gino played a large part. Having relatively little knowledge of pizza beyond the fact that they are referred to as "pies," a point of confusion that would lead to the structure of deep dish pizza, he set out to create what would be known as Chicago Deep Dish pizza using little more than a pound of dough, a gallon of tomato sauce, 4 ounces of cheese and a potato. As time went on it slowly became slightly more recognizable as a pizza, including the ceasing of shaping the dough in a cooking pot, and the addition of more cheese and more known pizza toppings. As a whole Chicago-style deep dish pizza is still popular within the homosexual community (food and term for anal sex) and it continues to be a beacon of degeneracy[7].

i want pizzapits