/fog/ - Fallout General

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/EEaEc6rW

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16025/?
youtube.com/watch?v=ss8Cz79-BfU
youtube.com/watch?v=eLzjrc9BFCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Synths aren't people and must be wiped from the Earth.

ADA best waifu

The Master lives.

Elianora looks cute.

5th for buff and his skeleton cow

F4SE beta .19 works with the release patch 1.6 just in case anyone was wondering.

Maxson did nothing wrong

Smelly Piper and nat farts!

I want to feed her vanilla pudding for 3 days straight so she can make creamy defecations into my mouth.

Repostan from old bread

Where should I go to get help with my fnv game? It is a pain in the ass when the game crashes and when it works, red triangles and texture hell is everywhere. Plus fnvedit shows nothing wrong with the load orders, and LOOT shows nothing wrong with anything

Gentlemen, how do we make the Institute great again?

How do we use it though? I remember in FNV we could just use the "-editor" flag to be able to compile scripts with new function calls right from the CK, but it looks like that functionality isn't in this yet. What does it actually offer?

Also, unrelated, but is there a good text-to-speech synthesizer I could use for a mod? I have an idea that would need a few voiced lines from a new NPC, but I don't want to have to voice them myself. I guess I could hack together pre-existing dialogue sounds, but that would take forever and probably sound off.

Ayyy

100% guarantee some of these concept ideas are going to be used for new armor sets in Nuka World.

Better weapons, give them power armor, better goals in general

She would be a good mother to my kids.

Whoops wrong image.

Seriously though some of these look pretty cool and I'm sad they didn't make it in.

Most relevant websites require registration but there's one that has tons of free info, I'm not sure if it is still up though but you can check it for yourself google.com/

Yo

maybe here with these nutters

> that top left
fuck them for leaving that armor out

>Hard work is happy work
lol commie

Send liberty prime. I don't give a fuck.

looking good, love those baggy pants

>dirt on cheek

hnnnng

...this Is what we could have gotten.

Wasn't there like a cut joke ending or something in NV where you could just bail out of the Mojave from the Outpost? I feel like I've heard about it a few times but never saw a source.

Downsize Gen III Synth production
Bring back Virgil to help work on treating the Super Mutants.
Recruit Curie and the Cabots for centuries of extensive medical knowledge.
Fuck gorillas, start making other animals to help rebuild the biosphere.
Restart cybernetics program. Human/Synth cross-breeding program.

Post sole survivors.

I think the thing that annoys me the most about Fallout 4 is that literally the ONLY clothing that can have armor on top that covers the entire body (including hands) is the BoS jumpsuit. There isn't one full body edgy suit.

TITS!!!

xth for finding love and happiness in the harsh wasteland

There is in fah habah

buffscale in disguise?

> he loves a crack whore who has fucked half the wasteland including the wildlife

You got a mod that allows you to play as dogmeat?

Super easy to fix that with mods, user.

user, we agreed that Cait was best girl long ago.

is there more of cute?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16025/?
Well that's is folks modding can't get any better than this

absolutely delusional

>Loot Suitcase
>find red bandana

Huh!

> cait best at anything but taking the knot
Cait piper and curie are shit. ada is best girl

Sure

youtube.com/watch?v=ss8Cz79-BfU

>tfw it doesn't have the one good mix by George Miller/Filthy Frank

youtube.com/watch?v=eLzjrc9BFCE

Looks like something crawled up and died on your head.

smelly

>that cats face in the thumbnail

Not including the not-Chinese stealth suit Marine wetsuit.

I ain't modding shit till everything is smoothed out.

any tips? I think I made a lot of the face to thin.

?

Put an end to the synth gorilla program and the FEV program. Using research acquired from Vault 81 and with assistance from Curie, begin mass producing the all-in-one cure for diseases.

Look into force field generators and anti-radiation bubble technology for use by those on the surface. End result intended to protect entire settlements.

fix skin cancer
fix manjaw
fix nignog lips
fix nignog nostrils

ok

For anybody having trouble running FO4 on Intel graphics (like ):

You have to disable combined objects and gore in the ini. It will only work when you start a new game, though.

Add this to your Fallout4Custom.ini :

[General]
bUseCombinedObjects=0
bDisableAllGore=1

But isn't that disabled by default, user?

Anyone here managed to get the latest version of 'Modern Firearms' mod?

Any chance the mod will be upped back again to Nexus once the stolen assets issue been fixed?

I need my new weapons fix.

PLEASE HELP!

No, combined objects are meant to increase performance.

Where the fuck is my Institute Power Armour?

Still waiting for that bacteria launcher weapon.

And disabling them is going to muck with placing items in workshop mode. I found that out the hard way after trying out DDP's castle wall fix

better? I actually like the freckles. Fail to see how the nose and lips are nignog.

That sucks. I only ran around the wasteland a bit, when I tried it. Playing with 30 fps at 800x600 just wasn't my thing.

I made keanu reeves with wavy hair

literally just one of the asian presets but with wavy hair

aww shieet

patch time.

What's included today? The Vault-Tec stuff?

Now she just looks like cait.

300 new codsworth names and support for addons. also the game saves when you exit now in survival

If you're talking about actually fixing it:

1. build out CIT's actual office a bit more, add things like gyms, workshops, and (most importantly) a library
2. have institute people/citizens wear normal prewar clothes, jumpsuits are only for synths
3. quest: where CIT takes over Boston Library. After it is completed, BL refeshes to a "clean" tileset
4. quest: where vault 81 aligns/allies with CIT. After it is completed, using synth slave labor they add a train station
5. quest: where CIT slowly takes over the underground MBTA network. When finished, there is a direct rail connection between CIT, BL, and vault 81
6. quest: go into the Glowing Sea to find the location of a Enclave base. Then you have to clean out an underground rail tunnel (full of radscorpion kings, mega deathclaws, robo-tanks etc) to give CIT enough resources to take on the brotherhood
7. quest: following CIT booting up their new reactor, synth troopers (dressed in prewar military garb and police uniforms) then patrol the Boston area and secure it.
8. final quest: the PC has to fight his way down through Long Island (which is like Far Harbor but much worse and constantly irradiated) to Manhattan, to find what happened to his parents . NJ/the Hudson is totally impassible due to high radiation.

DIE SYNTH SCUM

better but the face is too contoured, it could be flatter
also a narrower chin would be good and maybe raise her upper eyelids a bit because she looks high

I just want to trade a few things.

Swatta champion

Trainwiz and Niero were going to have it in the courser overhaul

as soon as you enter the institute, start doing shit to get on their good side, then, when shaun tells you to go blow up the railroad or some shit, tell the railroad to shut the fuck up for a moment and stop doing everything, then go to the institute and tell shaun they's all dead as fuck, then, when shaun names you his successor, shoot him in the goddamn face

every time someone says BUT YOU'RE A MURDERER talk to them about how they're shitty murderers too and if they don't follow you, you're going to show them how much of a murderer you are by shooting them in the dick

so now that you are the new leader of the institute, you tell the people making synths to stop making synths, but to instead start making children. not for blending in with humanity, but for WAR

start mass-producing chillunbots, train them in the ways of espionage and war, and then take all the normal synths and put them in brotherhood armor, walk into the prydwen, and murder everyone on it and take the prydwen for yourself and give it to the minutemen

the railroad can fuck off, they're no longer needed now

everyone wins

>300 names
>mfw he's not joking

Thanks Todd.

>were going to have it
>were

Don't make me start my unholy empire now.

I'll fucking do it if video games keep getting shittier and shittier.

What? List?

is that literally all it is though : /

That looks retarded.

>brb no peripheral vision
>brb not being able to turn your head

>were
It's still happening, just not right now.
Also wow, this person really holds a grudge.

don't you still want it in the game though

NEW FEATURES
ExitSave - Exiting to the Main Menu will create an ExitSave. During next play session, the ExitSave will delete itself after you load it. The Existsave works in all difficulty levels including Survival.
New Add On specific icons in Workshop mode
More than 300 new player names added to Codsworth's vocabulary
Support for upcoming Add Ons
FIXES
General stability and performance improvements
Fixed a crash related to targeting an enemy weapon while in VATS
Fixed an issue where a Companion would become stuck walking and unable to run
Fixed issue in "Mankind Redefined" to prevent the player from getting stuck in elevators while in Mass Fusion Building
In "Boston After Dark" quest now completes properly when waiting for Old Man Stockton
Fixed occasional issue where player would become permanently invisible
Dead settlers can no longer be commanded or assigned to supply lines
Fixed issue where deleting saved games would cause other saves to disappear
Fixed occasional issues with activating mods that did not come from Bethesda.net
Minor bug fixes and optimizations to Mods load order and browsing

>YOU WERE SO FUCKING TRIGGERED
is this person trolling?

>tfw forcing random settlers to team up and fight my arena champion
>champion has full marine armor + armored military fatiques and uses a fully upgraded irradiated Gatling Laser

We hereby find this so called Wizard of Trains
guilty of:
COMPLETE DISREGARD OF THE LORE

No. They were this person. Amusingly they've followed me everywhere. Nexus, apparently even Youtube now.

>Check the BethNet forum for a list of the new names Codsworth can do.

What a cluttered unappealing mess

Is there a list on said cluttered unappealing mess though?

its so trash its amazing how unusable it is for a forum in 2016

>There's a Chuck
YES

Not that I saw at a glance. It's so bad I didn't feel like even trying to dig and just closed the tab.

Since when did super saiyans use guns?

How about now?

>Now airing Build A Waifu Workshop

Who even notices something like that?

Can your companions fight and die in the arena?