/dg/ - Destiny General

Rev up that Arc Burn Edition.

>>> RESET INFO LINKS

>when inter clutches daughters with a self res
Webm soon

>le WEBM soon meme

This needs to stop.

Is Control actually the biggest shitter mode?

Holy fuck I haven't come across such a huge concentration of dumbfucks in a long while.

Making threads is a ps4 exclusive bv

>tfw too nervous to do raids but want calcified fragments and hard mode Oryx dead for emblem

6th for Furry pride

>This is anything interesting
October 2015 called, it wants its webm back.

>too nervous
put your name up don't be shy... We are not as bad as we seem

just bought this game a few days ago and I'm now currently a level 35 hunter with 172 light score. Just wondering what I should be doing now in order to get the best gear/light score? I've completed the vanilla quest line and have done thee first few taken King quests. I've been doing a lot of cruciblle and vanguard as well.

tldr best way to get from 172 to 260 light?

I've seen what /dg/ does to people who fuck up once, it's shared for centuries to come.

*raises paw*

Are any fellow furries hyped to get their yiff on in Rise of Iron with the new fur-clad armor?

It's FUR-nomenal!

simple mechanics man. they arent hard and a lot of the sections dont need 6 people playing 100% on point. find a group with a good teacher and other experienced raiders.

just like women and pussy.... dont put raids on a pedestal.

I gunna need you to put some serious thought into dismantling yourself my man.

I'm running a Nightfall, join up on me for your loot and fights.

No mic, unfortunately.

I'm bored. Who's stream should I fuck up?

YIFF IN FUCKING HELL FURFAGS

Keep playing the game and doing quests.

it's harmless shitposting, we still play with people 'blacklisted', we just like to meme on people in the thread but on console we are happy to help

Rude

You should be getting engrams like crazy. Just put on your max light gear and decode engrams. One by one cause you'll most likely get a higher piece so equip that and decode the next one. Strike playlists tend to drop a ton of engrams for me.

Anyone care to help a raid babby through KF later? I've gotten up to Oryx once, team left me and I haven't tried it since. So I would probably need a slight refresher for the other parts.

xbone raid?

>What chu want from your package that took 2 hours to get senpai?
>literally anything that isn't a shitty armor piece
>say no more
>have this class item

It's been like this for 6 vanguard packages. I've only gotten 0 Y1 weapons from it too, fuck this game.

>Mustange fucking up all raid long
>Afk on Oryx
Holy shit why do people play with this annoying faggot

I just got a LDR with HH and Grenadier and Oiled Frame. I shared it though because it didn't have Shortgaze.

Git lucky

swap to a year 1 wep before you turn in rank up package

guaranteed y1 wep or armor from rank up

The last weekly 5/5 Crucible bounty I completed gave me 4 motes and Coins. Not even an engram.

Xbone raid.

>people still perpetuating this meme
nice epic i like it

I'll join

okay i've seen like four assholes with sub 300 longbows, but the rest of their gear is 330+
is this some sort of meme?

PS4 btw

You guys are cool
Don't come to HMKF tomorrow.

read
it must be true

We're at Valus, 1 slot open for nightfall.

Join on up.

kek

Can someone post the light level picture? Also are Fallen arms all biological or are the second set mechanical?

I'm up for it.

I'm game.

>we

Speak for yourself, maybe you are like that but other players legitimately refuse to play with certain people because le shitter meme

This one?

Just got a 1KYS with Shortgaze, Triple tap, and Outlaw. Keep or scrap?

>this fucking raid

that's something you can see through all of Veeky Forums, or anywhere really

dumbfucks who can't recognize jokes/banter/sarcasm if their lives depended on it. Imagine, there are people on this website who actually read the shit posted here and then take off thinking it eas meant to be serious.
They're the same kind of people who go to tumblr and then decide "oh I'm now giant-kin and my pronouns are fe fi fo fum"

Basically weak-willed, easy-to-maipulate retards

>mustang and inter left
As expected from those rookies and has beens. Blacklisted

Both. When they their arm ripped off the get mechanical arms. After killing three Guardians armed with only a shock knife, they are allowed to regrow their arms and become Vandals/Captains.

>July 5th 2016
>there are people who still haven't gotten past golg til today

>All three classes around 310 LL
>Not sure which one to really main and focus on
fugggg

Leaving that """""""raid"""""" is something any sane man would do.

>one psion oneshots two of my fireteam in a single arcwave at Valus

satsuga, arcburn

what are the middle column perks? If they're any good that sounds like a good PvE sniper

5/6 raid

It only happens to players who have been playing for a long time and they are goofing around, if you are new non one will get onto you because you do not know any better

Anybody want to get a HMKF going on PS4?

I'll join up if we can get more

maybe

3/6

Titan!

I'd be down for oryx, specifically.

I'm down for one

>Valus surviving long enough for the adds to come out

Step the fuck up senpai. I hang out here because I thought you guys were good.

ayyyyyyyyy

One more I think?
Oryx guy, do you have an Oryx checkpoint? And would you be willing to do/help with any of the raid afterwards?

This game has some really good moments. Like when you unlock your third subclass. Each mission was really cool.

Would have been nice if you had to do a similar questline to unlock your first and second subclasses. Start as a normal soldier (for being a space zombie) with no super or special melee.

I do have oryx CP from the raid that just fell apart. I'd be willing to help for a little while but I'm nearly burnt out.

That's fine by me. We can clear that for you and then see how you feel about a fresh run after.

5/6 for PS4 HMKF

So Bungie's been pretty consistent in the streams leading up to the launch of expansions since HoW, with one devoted to a new hub, strike, multiplayer, and social area usually. About 3-4 in total.

I'm wondering if they'll announce the schedule this week, and there might be a stream next week.

Me and my fireteam need one more. We're at golg

Any Raids/NF/CoE going on?

Always thought it was kind of weird that Warlocks wake up in the Cosmodrome knowing how to force-slap heads in from six feet away.

Shoot me an invite senpai

>missed out on xbone raid
>no one in dreadnought to help farm CoO for artifacts
just kill me senpai

come back to bed my dear babyblue, your princess needs her cummies :c

Me and my fireteam need one more. At golg

Would be better if you had just enough Light to keep walking when you were woken, and your Light gets stronger with each level until your trainer calls you to send you on a journey to commune with a source of Light.

>Uhhh...are you sure this is right Ikora?

>Of course. Now go ahead and step into this sun Guardian. You will either rise a Sunsinger or not at all.

>tfw le prince boogeyman is real

Something like that. There'd probably be an abyss involved in becoming a Voidwalker.

lfg'd for the last one, sorry

How many shotguns are currently worth using?
To me, it seems like it's either Conspiracy Theory D or Invective.

Keep memespouting. I'm sure it'll matter sooner or later.

>Void Titans have to walk in to an old soap factory

>implying I care enough about the raid to finish it

I'm not going to waste 2 and a half hours

>Cayde-6 sends you on stupid, irrelevant jobs
>Ghost gets fed up and is whining about telling Cayde off
>get back and before you or ghost says anything, Cayde just hands you a Golden Gun and Arc Blade, slaps you on the shoulder
>"Go get em champ"

PvE

-Low RoF/Full auto
-Low RoF/ 2 good perks(danger close/battle runner/return to sender/crowd control/full auto)

PvP

-Low RoF/Full auto
-Mid RoF/Full auto
-Low RoF/ 2 good perks(danger close/battle runner/return to sender/crowd control/full auto)

Anything else won't generate returns better than a good Fusion Rifle.

>Zavala, are you sure this is the right place?
>Indeed Guardian. The Fallen are scavenging the ruins of that old factory for artifacts. In order to access and focus your light, look for the glowing purple bar of soap.
>Also, while you're there, keep a lookout for raspberry and strawberry scented ones. Ikora claims she needs them for some type of arcane ritual. I'm... skeptical of her motives.

>pandox messes up the number of oryx rotations
>then he leaves the game halfway through

Fucking saboteur

>Ghost, I don't want to be rude, but aren't we flying a little too close to that black hole?

>The Vanguard just opened up recruiting new Voidwalkers. Good luck re-assembling your molecules.

>implying I care enough about the raid to finish it
listen man, I really don't care about your stats im just meme'ing but this damage control is terrible. My advice is to just ignore it. Saying "I never finish raids because I dont want to waste two hours" just makes you look worse because A: The fact it takes you two hours with the new light level increase is pathetic. and B: In general that's a piss poor excuse for anything really

Still looking?

Yes

Anyone else running into green engrams lately? I got three last night and I haven't seen them since TKK came out.

Of your best raid sniper is the vanguard one from pre April then upgrade this one and compare reload speeds. Could be good

>Striker Quest
>Gee Shaxx there sure are lots of Fallen ahead. Must be hundreds. Also some tanks it looks like.

>Yes. Now go and punch them all to death.

>everyone blames mustang for raids
>mustang called out for the 4 people to go to bombs
>pandox said no we need one more rotation
>everyone believes him
>do another rotation because they couldn't make up their minds
>end up wiping because someone got off their platform before mustang gets brand
Really makes you think

>when not even mustang can carry 5 sandbags