/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

/wpsg/ guilds:

TBC
- Hellground, Horde 2x

WotLK
- Theatre of Dreams, Horde 2x
- Warmane (Icecrown), Alliance 8x
- Gamer District, Horde 14x (10man normal guild)

Cata
- Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Launch the game from wow.exe and enter your account info.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

looking4group.eu/
youtube.com/watch?v=fjCp8Nkdtq4
discord.gg/0w91qapZZeohAQKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody wants to actually deal with your autism Thrang.

>hellground

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Which realm is most populated for tbc and wotlk?

He's a shitty gear-sink and goes afk every other fight to do ???

Last three weeks he's just been worse than usual and you could practically feel the general disdain for him growing. His last few afk adventures, releasing spirit on Mimiron so his brez was wasted, and that final "lol guys I thought the raid was really over xD I'm off 2 play league" pushed Cobe further over the edge.

its hard to believe Snack left for this

What server is everyone playing on?

What realm did people migrate from nost too?

Don't know if you are in the Atlantiss guild, but while Atramedes was being explained, he was in same discord voice group as Avanine, then during the fight he wasn't in the proper position and kept dying. Senna kept dragging him to the proper group but he kept going back to his tranny gf to watch Spyro or whatever speedrun.

It's not that hard to push a beta who's suffering from depression over the edge though.

l4g and kronos. mostly l4g and it killed a bunch of nost guilds too.

Avanine hates senna and is using thrang to get back at him.

l4g? which is that?

looking4group.eu/
eu not de

I'd rather Senna not take Thrang and just have 24 people instead

Ah hellfire? I've been looking for that forever

I played with this Mexican chick who was a solid 8/10, though we lost contact when Nost died, all I got now is her facebook page with a cover page of her char as the cover pic lol, which is Hellfire

I know that sounds dodgy but it's legit, made sure this time

I'm not, but was thinking of trying it out since I'm just raidlogging on wrath servers.
That honestly does not surprise me in the slightest. His hovering around @Level all the time is some cringy shit that I did not expect from wpsg in the year 2016.
I'm surprised Senna puts up with him at all to be frank. I would say he does so just to have another body for 25s.

>Cobe
>beta
Ur an actual cuckold my man

I agree with this. Has to be 100% aware of the fact Thrang won't choose Senna/Cobe/both

>he still hasnt joined the csgo clan

what are you waiting on

Sick shots Leak.

>TBC
> - Hellground, Horde 2x

Is it alive again?

Thrang is garbage lmao

Why the fuck is everyone talking about Thrang like he matters, if he sucks so much just kick him from raids and if he complains kick him from guild.
If guild falls apart for that, then it would fall apart sooner or later

He got kicked Saturday. Not sure if permanent. There's some truth to what people are saying but it's pretty much the usual shitposting

I'd like this to continue so we can see Cobe royally btfo someone again.

ded

>it's a people die to lightning episode

I am the best player in this general

Who are you

Strange because that's me.

Really

Booth

me on the left

I like you. You make tranny go boom

if you're thinking about giving Atlantiss a go i would definitely recommend it

desu it's pretty much the same as wotlk, i used to be a massive wotlkbabby and hated cata until i replayed both and i realised that they are both pretty much the same, if you're looking for something to do atlantiss is fun and its not wotlk which for some reason 70% of this general want to exclusively play

They have it, you can check GD armory.

Why do you peak so far out and rely on flick shots like an amateur AWPer?

anyway i think we're gonna try and run an impromptu naxx if anyone on GD wishes to comes

That's not proof that they 1 shot it. streamed their 10 man showing them 1 shotting a majority of the HMs they did.

I agree with you, I want to see the logs to see how much damage they do, and I wish they streamed too.

can suck my d head

Let's see if you can 1 shot IC/Hodir/Thorim/Freya HM then Mim/Vezax/Yogg

Boot up the stream :^)

cool bro I'm sure it was really hard in your full BiS gear from having farmed 25 man T7 for 3 months and after having identified your 10 most non-retarded members to bring to the raid.

literally eat my doodoo fucktard

Hodir already happened

The irony is thanks to badges from every heroic and gd being a funserver people in no queue have dalaran ring, greatness, full badge gear, not to mention cheater gear.
Meanwhile you had 100% legit progressive gear

Fuck China.

youtube.com/watch?v=fjCp8Nkdtq4

>10 most non-retarded members
this didn't happen. we had 3 new people that could hardly be considered BiS and a shit raid comp with asscobra having to go elemental on some fights because dps was so low due to taking what we could get with 3 healers and 2 tanks, neither of which had a dps offspec.

see

Gonna try spending 20mins to cut out the old stuff

lying you're lying i don't believe you

all the pros flick LOL

wwu

No they don't. They CAN but they hold angles and have the reaction time to not have to flick a majority of the time. It also helps that they don't expose their entire body when they peak like an idiot.

> - Warmane (Icecrown), Alliance 8x
I think is 7x. Just starded and the multiplication on quest exp seems by 7, not 8.

Btw, Doublehelix is a true bro.

I want to play with you guys but i have never quite played WoW properly and i am afraid that every 4chink-related MMO community is a cancerous circlejerk of memers and ERPers.

yes they do LOL

go away silver

This isn't proof. You can remove entries. Not saying I don't believe you but you should stream it next time before you make a claim like "XD ONE SHOT BTFO"

> BTFO
Nobody made this claim. I forgot to start logging before pre-XT, that's simply it.

That's pretty much what playing with people from Veeky Forums is.

>full body peaks
>calling anyone else silver
What did he mean by this?

you'll never guess what rank that is LOL

>he plays on valve servers
Leak...

>not playing valve mm to shit on bads and ESEA for serious games

on Atlantiss is looking for more

about atlantiss:
>1x rates (3x with RAF), 80-85 takes ~15-17 hours, 1-80 on 1x ~2 days, 15-81 with RAF+RDF ~15 hours
>no P2W
>3-3.5k peaks (pop floats between 1k and 3k mostly)
>T11, T11HC and T12 are out, at the moment we're raiding T11HC (with a set gear limitation of the issues with T11 and vmaps were recently fixed including atramedes, the content scripting is good
>3/7 T12HC bosses scripted, we will switch to firelands full time when they release 7/7
>pvp is relatively active, bg's always pop, arena is active during EU hours

some things about cata:
>tanking is a lot more fun, there are plenty of raid tank assignments other than tank&spank
>healing has changed drastically, mana management is crucial (you will go oom fast if raiders don't avoid mechanics)
>almost all dps rotations have been revamped into a priority system requiring more attention and are generally harder than previous expansions
>most of the boss encounters are more complex

what classes/specs do we want?
>any ranged dps is always welcome
>one resto druid, one holy paladin
>one arms warrior and one protection warrior
however, you'll get in as any class, most of the specs are viable and we need raiders.

raid days are wednesdays and mondays(at the moment), time 22:00 server time (CEST/GMT+2)

link to the discord channel: discord.gg/0w91qapZZeohAQKY

pic related, last night's Atramedes 25 Heroic kill

ded

>dat op

time to abandon this general
none of u can even play the game :DD

disgusting

what server are the oldbois playing on?

Which specific oldbois are you talking about?
Some are on retail, some are kronos. Some are dead.

Cata is too close to retail tier wow.

What's the point? I feel it's just because you are too poor to play retail.

Recently started Kronos with 3 other mates, I'm a hunter and we've got a mage, a warrior and a resto druid. We're alliance if it matters
We should be fine 4-man instances at the recommended level right?

I'm probably the most experienced out of us all, and can easily direct the team mechanics wise in instances, I was just wondering if we could get away with having a resto druid as our healer.
Since I never actually played with one.

Also what's some top tier hunter pets? I know about the Rake, Lupos and Takk.
Some raid encounters are bugged with pets, and I'll be better off having a wolf passive with the howl on a macro with multishot for those encounters right?

Thanks for any advice.

But that's completely wrong.
Cata is closer to WotLK than retail. The difference between Cata and MoP is bigger than WotLK and Cata.

T11 is like Ulduar, super fun content to raid, you can't do it anymore in retail

Cata is literally wotlk x 2

Yeah, cata is everything wrong about Wotlk.

>queues
>streamlined quests
>homo classes
no thanks, jeff.

/krog/

Shows you never raided T11 content let alone hard modes.

Go back to your casual bank guild

butthurt :DDD

>implying classes weren't homogenized far worse
>implying T11 compares to Ulduar or ICC let alone TBC

Apparently you haven't either.

Sorry, I'll delete my post and ask there, thanks!

>let alone TBC
those are so wild and heavy implications you're projecting there friend

Again shows you never raided T11

Bet both of my hands you never did Sinestra, Cho'gall or Nefarian HC before Firelands came out.

Shut the fuck up normie. Go back to your casual guild

>the catababies have returned
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>yfw most of this general is on Atlantiss

lol@u

What happens when the raid is over? What is there to do? Your guild has a life expectancy of 3 raid lockouts at tops.

PVP in cata fucking sucked.

>PVP in cata fucking sucked.

t. resto druid

No, they're not.

>implying I'm wrong

So let's see your pre-nerf pre-patch hard mode kills from Ulduar and ICC low% since you're comparing them.

>Senna arguing about Cata PvP when he unironically plays TSG and Warr/Pal

What happens when the raid is over in any expansion? You log on for an hour to farm up the 1-2 flasks you need per raid and then do your dungeon daily for badgers

>im senna

lol

I'm saying T11 was one of the hardest and pretty well done, not that it was harder than ICC and of course not than Ulduar.

>mage
>in TSG, Warr/Pal

So wait, there max level guild already on Atlantiss and we're not using it?

Fuck off Pickles

pickles go home

rolling a char on atlantiss, what do you guys need?

Can raid top level with any class and spec

yep thanks to the autistic piece of shit known as little alex dickrell

>pre-nerf pre-patch hard mode kills from Ulduar and ICC low%
Yeah tell me about a private server where you can do those two and I'll admit you're right. Until then you're a joke

I told senna i would give him gm but he's reluctant for some autistic reason

>Being this upset

To be honest we have all the bases covered and don't really need anything in particular. Feel free to roll any class/spec you want, you'll probably just be warming the bench.

pls do this. I want my heirlooms + all the other good stuff.

then again it's called autism awareness so maybe not

rogues

>some autistic reason
You know the reason because he is Senna.