FUCKIBG
BOOOORRED

nyx

>tfw you have a quarry to settle

Can we get a thread with a non-meme OP?

>come home afteer 8 hours of train
>no good streams

JUST

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Suddenly I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

>NO ESPORT
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Why do you keep posting this?

it is tradition.

?

Uh dotards?

>tug masz kamieniołom do ułożenia

>pick offlane
>lose
I'm tired of this meme

>tightpussy.jpg

whats the point of solo offlane anymore

it's unwinnable

Does anyone know her mmr

Most likely 3k shitter.

is oracle the only hero with cast time spells?

like not channeled, but casted wow style

you'd think they'd be more common

Windrunner's Powershot

thats charged tbqhfam

same as orcales retard

>Doom gets literally just a 5 second nerf to his ult
>Loses a solid 5% winrate and is never picked competitively

How

>when your void builds MoM

Fortune's End and abilities like it ARE channeled.

>when you have a void
ftfy

>specter doesn't haunt at 60 minutes in
>we lose the game because of this
>why tf would I haunt when I'm right next to them
>the fucking centaur went afk at like 50 minutes because he had to pick up his wife's son from juvie
I am the only constant.
I am the only constant.
I am the only constant.

>when your void builds vlads manta blink

who watching beesa?

Is undying still an early game monster guys?

Where @ faM?

>specter
What is this hero?

If he gets aghs at 12 minute mark, he'll also be a midgame monster

if u want to watch ingame i got the ticket for u senpai

thats my gf dont post her again

don't have this piece of garbage installed sorry

>tfw no gf that sits on your face while she plays dota

baldy

spoiler that shit

what the fuck is he thinking

>there is a website you have to pay to get hero tutorials from 6.5k players
What's the point when I can just ask my friends on the d2g for tips? Best of all it's FREE

Quick 6k+ players how do I play the Arc Warden?

Ring of repick

REV UP THOSE LOSSES

bottle boots aquila midas treads shadowblade and then situational items that allow you to pick off enemies, aka bloodthorne, mkb, mjollnir

watch lil when he strim

do things he does

There's literally like 10 6k+ good arc wardens m8 and none of them post here.

I'm sub 3k and apparently rank 2140th on the hero according to yasp.

Build midas>maelstrom>blink/bots>situational as a core.

JUST

Oh I forgot to mention you want to immediately upgrade the shadow blade into a silver edge

Yeah that sounds a bad idea unless you're up against a spectre or pa or someshit.

Buy a diffusal or something if you want a cheap powerspike after a pickoff item.

lil is good but not the be all and end all. Alex is probably more reliable at this point.

Why the fuck is Dota not at GamesDoneQuick?

I'll admit I don't watch other wardens than lil
I personally love silver edge if only for the cooldown reduction on invisibility

He's the only high rated warden I see going it regularly.

Personally I don't like it, I find blink is a far more reliable initiation/escape item and you waste a lot of potential farm time with your double invis. An early maelstrom or BoTs to help you farm faster is almost a must on this hero due to his item dependance.

There are a HUGE amount of passive abilities that are disabled by silver edge's break. If you know what they are and you get good at the timing required to maximize the damage done by disabling it during a fight, then silver edge can be a pretty damn useful tool.

>dota 2 fitness stream
I didnt expect this to be a thing senpai.

How can i wathc NEL ingame??

Buy the ticket :^)
Mike needs the money since he's got another year of irrelevance ahead of him

I cant buy it.

I cant find the link

is this general dying

is dota dying in english-speaking countries

i remember hearing there are more players in ukraine alone than all of US and UK

I heard your dad's a cuck

dota has always been a dead game, newfag

there was a distinct phase right after TI3 where a ton of leaguefags and starcrumpfags switched over. dunno how many stayed. the players-in-game count jumped from 150k-average to like 500k-average during this.

i just hope dota dies games are meant to be played for fun.

Ignore flamers, never give up, try to motivate your team to keep trying even if all seems lost, and git gud.
Then dota will be fun.

I'm 64th Arc on yasp, that's how you know the ranking is bullshit. If you want to play this hero either go meal-blink-bots-mjol or lil's build.

John Connor... it is time.

>be me
>call other people niggers
>flame every member of a 4 stack
>bad manner pause
>flame the enemy
>bad manner GGs
>insult people in a stupid modification of their language (mostly portuguese)
>give commands to my team constantly, even when I'm doing awful calls
>give condescending advices to everyone
>spam pings, etc
>still 9000 good guy matchmaking points

W-What's going on?

Nothing, you're lying.

I'm not

I want to fuck chinatsu.

You're probably being really cute about it and everyone forgives you.

Then you're just overemphasizing, case closed.

Blame valve for being incompetent. Dota doesn't needs any kind of advertising
in CIS counties because everyone have been playing pirated wc3 and dota1 there. Dota for CIS kids it's like what COD for US and UK console kids.

Can't say the same about west. Lol advertising is insane in English speaking web. It's everywhere.
Dota? 1 or 2 trailers and some weird articles in newspapers like "shitskin from apfganokebabostan wins 6 gorrilions playing LMAO FUCKING WIDEYA GAMES LOSERS AHAHASHDHSADISKJFSAJFSA called dota 2". That's all.
Valve has horrible PR manager. Wait, do they even have one? Nobody communicates with community.
While in league they have dedicated team of people who talk with community, every fucking game-designer have done AMA for lol sublebbit(yeah yeah i know >reddit, but this site is popular, so it's one of the key points to communicate with fan-base there), meanwhile r/dota2 bitches about new icefraud interview for about a 4 years now and 0 response. Valve has this stupid company thing when it literally says "don't communicate with fanbase, it's easier just ignore everything, less hassle"

I'm liking watching streamcuckolds kill themselves with boredom by rehashing shitpost copypasta

I wish I was black

I wish I had terminal cancer

>wisp might actually win
we did it reddit bros!!!!

Replying here because ded thread.

Dunno if you're still here but dude please leave Veeky Forums and uninstall dota.

I'm saying this as honestly as I can and it's probably the most sincere advice you're gonna get here but just abandon everything that doesn't provide you with material / physical value until you get your life in order.

There are harsher times ahead of you and you'll just end up with regret and nothing but yourself to blame.

Just put in hard work. Everything good in life comes from effort. If you feel like you're having to put in more effort than others, its only because you probably slacked off earlier or at some point in life.

Uninstall. Give up your harmful habits. Work to get your shit together.

Life is not interchangeable. So don't fuck it up for useless shit.
You might be assuring yourself that there is still time, but it will be too late. Trust me.

I don't even care if this is pasta at this point. Just see hope you see this, user.

>another vandalized OP
wow congratulations !!

I wish I was Ritsu

I wish i was a cute dota girl

Wisp vs. Invoker
Reddit vs. Reddit
Reddit wins either way m8

i dont understand how dota has all these new updates and more players than ever and TI is moving along as always

and yet it feels like the game is dying

this whole thread is reddit anyway, just watch:

I HATE NIGGERS

What's so bad about wisp winning? Invoker has already shittions of cool hats that looks almost like arcanas. Wisp has 0 and doesn't even has proper model. Even particles athat he's made of are low quality. If they gonna do arcana for him, the this means that they could give him decent new particle/model.

When did every hero become reddit?

Because Veeky Forums is dying. Literally the only boards without falling traffic are /sp/, /pol/, and /v/.

Reddit has won.

any wr qt pics

>give him decent new particle/model.
nice more particles for a floating ball that no one actually plays

>>>/reddit/

What heroes do you always get lucky with? Mine is CK. Almost every time I play him, I either end up being the only person to not be completely retarded or having a team that cooperates and has more than 1 good player, which is pretty rare in my shitter bracket. I win pretty much every game with him, even though I'm not good. I think I'm decent though.

i want a girl hero to win so i can buy that shit and play barbie by mix and matching the sets

Good, I wish Veeky Forums was as slow as it was back in 2006 when I first came here

Bonus points for the abandon. Got a 24 hour ban for my trouble there. I'm super ok with it though, I'm a tliting retard right now and almost all my L's are my own fault, the only ones I can safely blame on others are the Normal skill ones I play with my retard friends.
>Grinding LP tonight with my 2 other friends in LP
Gon b gud

invoker is NOT reddit

can you grow up? It's not the 60s anymore christ

When reddit started having as much say in game balance as icefrog