/nintyg/ Nintendo General

Vitual Reality Edition
This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /xbxg/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」DLC characters for Hyrule Warriors leaked: nintendoeverything.com/hyrule-warriors-legends-upcoming-dlc-characters-seemingly-outed/
「!」New Pokkén character to be revealed: nintendoeverything.com/new-pokken-tournament-character-teased-for-july-14-reveal/
「!」New Pokémon announced! Snoop Dogg included!: nintendoeverything.com/pokemon-sunmoon-official-art-and-details-for-the-new-pokemon/
「!」Federation Force amiibo Support detailed: ign.com/articles/2016/06/21/metroid-prime-federation-force-amiibo-support-detailed
「!」Rhythm Heaven Megamix is **AVAILABLE NOW**: youtube.com/watch?v=B-4YoppQ6NM
「!」The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild announced: youtube.com/watch?v=1rPxiXXxftE
「!」"NO FEMALE LINK" says Eiji Aonuma: gamespot.com/articles/why-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-wont-have-a-female-he/1100-6440862/
「!」New Pokemon announced for Sun/Moon; Battle Royal mode announced: youtube.com/watch?v=9Ojd6FzTaEM
「!」Ever Oasis - New Nintendo RPG IP announced: youtube.com/watch?v=1fsPHrBtzAw
「!」Paper Mario Color Splash release date announced: youtube.com/watch?v=hZTUYjNMACw
「!」Mario Party Star Rush announced: youtube.com/watch?v=MEX7BfZpad8

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/s7S77ckc
Wii U - pastebin.com/hPDcJam1

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/amiibo-igcc-9.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Reminder to ignore all shitposters and bitcoin shills

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2013/09/bitcoin-homeless/
gonintendo.com/stories/260801-nyoki-nyoki-tabidachi-hen-coming-to-3ds
press-start.com.au/2016/07/06/nintendo-expected-wii-u-sell-100-million-units/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Disclaimer: Ignore every post by babt, you know "xxx is shit, 3ds is for babies, w101 is mobile shit, jap shit, nx will be VR, usa #1, bitcoin, sandwiches" and things alike

Disclaimer will be on a different post now so you can have proper filters ;;;)))

Ded thread.

Buy a NX worth of bitcoin now and take the nintendo challenge! By release date you'll either buy a fully decked out NX and games or a bag of chips!

Only idiots would walk away from this.

Can you really stick 2 subway footlongs in your butt gor? Webm that shit nigga!

gor digs mayo as lube too

Dem sexy double d pads

Ha I never noticed

What games even used that

GAS GAS GAS

Ask gor he's the only one alive that long ago. remember this is a general for 3ds users...

I farted and came out

Of the closet? Thanks for sharing babt, more like gayt haha

there is nothing worse than hairy dude ass. i dont think fags are real, thry are just playing the long con. petite college age pussy is just too good

Post pictures of your NX

nice try nintendo mine has qr codes all over it and probably other things I don't even know linking it to me

lmao

I think you underestimate how many of us older chaps are around.

i want to cum on callies tentacles

I take back what I said about Xenoblade Chronicles X earlier. I bought a level 30 skell and now I'm having fun

Good to know you're enjoying it.

>bought
Are we talking, like... real money?

I've no experience with Xenoblade at all.

No, with in game currency. When you get your skell license, they give you a shitty level 20 skell. You can buy better ones in the shop

I Love My Wii U!~

>Gears
Muh fuckin' dick.

Guess I'm getting a Wii U soon.

I want Marie to sit on my face

Is that really Marie? she's missing the "I don't want to be here" face

Same.

any one else agree that the legend of legacy and stella glow are pretty average games?

Marie gets cuter the fewer clothes she has on.

She a CUTE

The cutest.

Dat blush

remember when you thought collecting amiibo was a good idea?

I really like my Falcon amiibo though, wished there was a standalone Da Cunt amiibo (not JP).

I don't know if anyone cares, but the official Nintendo LINE account sent out a free mobile wallpaper.

Nope. Physical DLC ain't my idea of a good time.

I only got the ones that are never getting any merch again like Shulk

looking at that bottom makes my willy feel firm and pointy is this normal

going to buy fantasy life for my 3ds. is it good?. any active group to play Multiplayer with?

Perfectly normal, sweetie.

ded

Should have bought an amiiqo

this is seriously pleb level retard shit tier shit proving
Wrong. Everyone here is a baby.

Hello?

I only bought the ones that don't have any other buyable merch. Like Falcon and Shulk. Ended up with a few others because I play the characters in smash or got them as gifts but anyone that actually thought any amiibo would be rare is retarded.

Let's try netplay

PM? I think I need to update Dolphin though.

I'm gonna try to play Memelee with a friend, I'd lag too much with anyone from the internet.

>Hyrule warriors has tingle, linke, agitha
>dlc characters leaked
>still
>no
>mother
>fucking
>groose

The DLCs are game themed, SS already got its pack.

Lmao, seems to me like you niggas been talking to the wrong Gor.

Callie is my favorite but I wouldn't mind smelling Marie. Haha

Gor died before the merger, you imposter

Gor you enjoy sandwiches

eternally gaaaaaaaaay llol

Where you been man? Haven't seen you in a while.

>there are currently 26 chars on Hyrule warriors roster
>3 more planned chars for the DLC Supposedly Toon Zelda, Ravio and Yuga
>Looking at roster, there would be 29 in total, thus leaving a blank slot in the corner

The roster guy at KT was on break, or they're up to some shit. Fingers crossed for the announcement-

"Due to popular demand, one final character has been decided for Hyrule Warriors!"

and then it's not groose

real life got in the way, but this isn't my blog

We don't have much to talk about anyways, fire away if you want.

My mom was raped by a homeless man and ibwent on a quest to find my father but he just stole my 3ds and did meth until his teeth came out

sure lets go with this

Introduce your dad to bitcoin these guys from 2013 could literally be millionaires by now

wired.com/2013/09/bitcoin-homeless/

How much deception can you take?
How many lies will you create?

I pulled out my dick and I peed, in public I don't give a fuck who see

fucking ipad doesnt display the correct posting time

>he isn't a part of the Official /nintyg/ Discord Server

What are you playing on your 3DS?

I finished Shantae and the Pirate's Curse a few days ago. Haven't started anything else since.

Kirby Robobot.

Was playing Rhythm Heaven Megamix but gave up on it, I suck at rhythm games.

gonintendo.com/stories/260801-nyoki-nyoki-tabidachi-hen-coming-to-3ds

A new puzzle game from Niitani.
Would be funny if it reaches the west before Puyo Puyo.

Going through 3D Land and enjoying it a lot.
Will also start monhun X later.
Good times.

Woah, this looks cute.

belgh

If I buy a Japanese 3DS, can I still play games purchased in the US?

You guys probably get this question a lot, but I'm on the fence and just want to play vidya from both regions.

Nope, it's region locked so you'll need one of each region.
Or go full Japan if you can.

The 3DS is so comfy.

Heads up, Starfox Zero is super cheap now because Sony shills sabotaged it.

Like the other user said. If you're lucky you can hack it for homebrew region free, but it doesn't work as well as having the system play games natively.

Don't be an idiot and mod it, it's easy. Even if you're on 11.0 you'll just need a hardmod, it's easier if you're near 9.2 though.

>because Sony shills sabotaged it
What do you mean?

>it doesn't work as well as having the system play games natively
That would have been true like half a year ago. There's no problem now. Regionfree is perfect if you mod your 3DS properly. Only rxTools and HANS have problems, newer methods don't.
You can also change your region, it doesn't even make any difference.

>but it doesn't work as well as having the system play games natively.
You do realize the only difference is software wise? There's just a bit of code that prevents you from starting an out of region game. That's all there is to it. It's native regardless.

I'm saying it doesn't work like how ready it is to pop games in and out.

From when I last tried region free, you couldn't use the home menu without the game restarting.

Just shills who didn't play the game shit posted the game to death saying it was really bad when that's just the opposite.

Well, if you install a9lh all you need to do is to insert the game in the 3DS and you can launch it from the home menu like you would with any other game.

Does spotpass work?

Everything works.

Even bitcoin?

press-start.com.au/2016/07/06/nintendo-expected-wii-u-sell-100-million-units/

Nintendo have stated in their recent shareholder meeting that they originally expected the Wii U to sell over 100 million units. The company has admitted that these expectations were largely based on the Wii doing so well sales wise, which they expected to continue to the Wii U.

cool

any one else find that miiverse is fucking dead as shit nowadays after they totally changed it a few months back?

I thought they hadn't changed anything, but I almost never used it.

Nah

Kek they sold what, 5 units?

Delete this!

why is it so hard to sleep an extra half hour

Because I have a full time job like any responsible adult should have and my day starts promptly at 830am. If I sleep an extra half hour I get fired.

lol I just downloaded it for $0.00

lol do you even have a full time job?

Yeah I do

>his job has time schedules
So you're a modern times slave.

A slave that lives by himself, buys whatever he wants and bangs petite college age girls while playing destiny and blowing coke because money.

#slavelife