Neptunia General #945 /nepgen/

Megadimension Neptunia VII has been RELEASED for Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/460120/

Previous Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/WmjiAjQ2

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies is out.

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BN8Z11n5600
youtube.com/watch?v=gd8TobmMQdA
youtube.com/watch?v=SFTsUQTBPZs
youtube.com/watch?v=oOquV6e53Nw
youtube.com/watch?v=XClJYIyzO3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vert is best goddess.

I'm playing it on a HD7750, shadow on low and texture on high, looks really smooth. I don't really have an FPS counter, but I didn't notice any drops, except on scene changes etc.

First for Purple Heart a best

Did you buy the 60 muh freedom bucks full steam patch for this semi-yuri Nep?

wow this music is surprising.

I hadn't noticed how tight Big Nep's outfit is until now.

So, what are you playing while waiting for your download to finish?
I'm currently playing some Thighs & Ass leveling my Assassin.

Every time I hear or see the word "Neptunia" it reminds me of tuna

It has shadows now? Aw man, this download can't go fast enough.

I HAVE 4.42 REMAINING IN STEAM WALLET, WHICH DLCS TO ADD

Big Nep's outfit is literally a recolor of the regular Nep's hoodie put on a bigger Nep, so that isn't surprising it would be a bit tight.

I have the same gpu. whats your fps/res and cpu if you can find out

Nepgya dlc

I was gonna farm memeframe but there's no bandwidth left for playing online. Guess it's time to finish the Senrans.

Swimsuit

Senrans was fun. Except for those awful super long loading screens.

i5-2500 @ 3.3
1080p borderless. As I said, I don't know the exact FPS, but it's at the very least 50, that's for sure.

swimsuits already selected

askin for 4.42 worth of uncircled things

is nepgya any good? or just a nepgear clone/reskin

I don't need 2 nepgears

Still trying to record Hikage's knife-licking animation properly so I can webm it.

>is nepgya any good? or just a nepgear clone/reskin
>
>I don't need 2 nepgears
I don't know. I have never played the game. I just like nepgear. Will play later though

clone

Snek a best

The more Nepgear the better! re-skin.You'll have to buy two of all of Nepgear's weapons to give one to her as well.

does this include all dlc?

Nepgyaa has the best extra voices. Though they're all on youtube now.

Nobody finished the download yet, and it's compressed so who knows.

How would I know?
CODEX .nfo had nothing on DLC. It's probably there though. Will report when it's done.

>Wanted to play blanc+nep on vita with you guys
>Everyone is busy playing VII
Hurts just a little bit

>just a little bit
CRY.

The people playing blanc+nep on vita already played VII most likely, just wait a thread or two until the PC enthusiasm dies off so you can coordinate a match.

>Dungeons and battles run smooth as Nepgear's ass
>Dialogue scenes run at 60, but have random drops causing it freeze for a microsecond.

I don't understand.

damns thats really good for that gpu and set up. Well at least from what the steam min requirements say.

Ima try it out later. Any settings in-game touched other that the ones you stated?

There aren't that many in-game settings. I left Anti-Aliasing and V-Sync on (they are by default). Only thing I did was setting shadows to low (since those are the heaviest things) and turning of depth of field (which I can't really stand, I don't know how it affects performance).

I miss Underling

>Thread dies as everybody just goes to play V II
What a funny paradox.

Who?

1.25 remaining, is umio any good?

>inb4 dlc items
ps4 forum posts say they're kind of NECESSARY for postgame content.

kind of thinking of swapping "items" for nightgowns though since dlc weapons + processors should be enough right?

I've been explicitly not reading shit or watching videos because i didn't want to pre-spoiler myself for this one, but my understanding is that armor and processors are not used simultaneously based on previous games (processor being "cpu mode" armor, so I would assume that armor is humanmode armor? or are they just calling the accessories/bangles armor here? I'm confused. I don't know if there's a new humanmode armor mechanic or if they're just talking about where you usually put the bracelet icon things.

I guess if they're the standard bangle items then I kind of would need them for post-game

BUT; if they're like humanmode armor, then I could totally swap that for nighgowns, as assuming this follows the trend of previous neptunia games, you're drill chipping CPU mode all the goddamn time.

>2hr14m remaining download/install

ALL THAT LAGG
oh boy, fuck my rig.

I don't.

I dunno what the DLC processors give stat-wise but you REALLY want the equipment pack, trust me. They're leagues and above better than the ingame armors.

Linda

HERE WE GO

Never heard of her, probably someone not important.

>Everything covered by disgusting blur

turn off Depth of Field, holy SHIT. It's 100 times better with it off.

word, I'll stick with that;

I saw on some forum (sorry don't have the link anymore, was looking through a whole bunch of stuff) that the dlc processors are slightly better than any of the ingame stuff and kind of necessary if you want to do some of the higher end post-game-content

so, I'll get the equipment pack.

What do I get with that last 1.25? it's really down to nepgya or umio.

I have no intention on saving that for next purchase or anything like that.

Umio is an actual unique character, Nepgya is a Nepgear clone. But her voice lines are funny.

If I buy the item DLC down the road, will i need to start a new game to use it?

Would it be possible to turn it on going into a NG+ or something.

You can enable DLC just fine on your current save, it just needs a game restart.

just for Nitro+, Mill Art and God eater

Nepgua is regular Nepgear with a different face that can't transform. She can equip Gehaburn.
Umio is a different character with different moves.

Both can't do formation skills.

the punching bag of mk2/rb2?

Neptunia Cart Racing when?

does she have any plot/scene lines which are no available without the dlc? or just when you use her in combat? I'm not really crazy about nepgear as a combat character; she's not really one of my favorites to use in normal playthroughs as she doesn't have big fun aoes, and she has never been part of my postgame/colosseum serious/cheese parties, so from what I've heard her moves are identical to nepgear, except she can't hdd; which seems kind of pointless to me unless she has some story/scene/funny/cute content, because otherwise it's just a slightly inferior copy of a character i don't really use much in the first place.

ps I have nothing against nepgear, I just do not find her particularly fun to use, particularly effective, or endearing considering you have a relatively limited pool of party slots to fill with the relatively LARGE array of playable characters in neptunia games.

Those are the only DLC's I bought for now. Probably pick up the items after I beat the game and get all the endings.

This game will last me a LONG fucking time. Which means I'll probably never end up buying that stuff.

The only characters with events are the more expensive ones and this time around they are integrated into the story. Carrying over EX characters into NG+ even disables them from working.

>no jap text yet again
>have to wait for 2ch to get a translation patch going again
kill me

Nepgya's moveset is completely Nepgear's. She's essentially Nepgear with funny face components added, and a new voice-over. The voice-over is pretty fun if you like Nepgya though.
youtube.com/watch?v=BN8Z11n5600
Only Million Arthur, God Eater and Nitoplus have actual scenes and CGs, Nepgya and Umio are just bonus part characters, like Ploot and Peashy in re;birth 1

oh then you can get them on NG then
if you already beat the game you gotta NG+ for em

>CFW Magic will never ara ara you

Wait, JapTEXT? Holy shit, nigga, you're an advanced memester.

Enable the free DLC the first time you play.

RE: the 3 more expensive dlc chars; I'm game to put more money in and get them; if it's worth it.

Like are they any GOOD? my understanding (from various forum posts about what dlc is worth it) is that they are already part of the story, and if you have the dlc they actually join your party like halfway through the game.

So I mean; are they particularly fun to use for wiping out mobs (e.g. cave/mages) in normal play? Or are they cheese for post-game content?

or

Is the additional scenes and CG substantial? or is it just like one intro card that isn't even voiced?

If the answer to either of the above is YES; I might just go for it.

ALso

What exactly is the deal about carrying over characters not working? I don't quite follow

wht free dlc it all cost emone

No, none of the DLC chars join your party in the game normally.

Each game has free DLC of some sort. Go into the DLC menu and you will see a free Histy DLC containing stuff.

Voices mute the BGM for some reason.
Any fix?

To be more clear, many things were DLC on the PS4 that are now included with the base game.

>Nepgya will never watch me as I sleep.
Why do I even go on living?
All three will join your party during the second arc, Million Arthur in Nep's route, God Eater in Noire's, and Nitroplus in Verts. You'll see them as a chirper first, it'll give you an intro cutscene and a short battle before you recruit them. Additionally, all three have a CG scene, and a few more extra text scenes with various characters. Nitroplus has the most actual plot with her hunting down ASIC members. I'd say around maybe 3-5 scenes a character? About equivalent to the MAGES. DLC in V. None of the scenes are voiced, but their voices in battle and on the map are pretty good. Million Arthur can wipe whole encounters, her specials are all huge AoE with huge damage. Maybe not quite as broken as Cave was, but pretty good. Nitroplus and God Eater are both good as well. I'd say GE is the weakest of the three, but still not bad, and she gets better once you unlock more abilities for her.

Wait, wait, so Million Arthur, GE and N+ really do join you without paying on NG+?

I believe that if you have all their DLC activated before you first start a new game, they will be available in that new game. Don't take my word for that though, I only got them from NG+ since I bought them halfway through playing it on the PS4.

welp, I'll get the dlc chars; added on, puts me over 15; minimum addition increment is 5s, so I'm putting in 20, so im basically getting everything but the artbook and redundant weapon packs

Tell me
What does Keppy know?

Get out of here, Arfoire

Arfoire has quite a few shares, you know. She is here for good.

Link please.
And no, not the Zelda one.

Rom is calming like mint. I enjoy Rom.

y tho

Ram is hot like chilli. I relish Ram.

Are the Next Form shirts not going up on the NA store today? I really don't want to pay separate shipping for the Nepu Nepus and a shirt.

MBps != Mbps
1 MBps = 8Mbps
so 1.9 MBps should be 15.2Mbps max
The thing isn't wrong at all

I noticed the giant list of free DLC isn't showing in game now that I've been playing for 2 hours. When I start a new game it gives me the warning for all the characters I DL'd and their costumes, but nothing for that giant free pack thing. Does it come in later or something?

thanks

i feel pretty silly for missing that now

youtube.com/watch?v=gd8TobmMQdA

youtube.com/watch?v=SFTsUQTBPZs

Damn right I'm gonna hit Big Nep.

IFI needs all your shekles user. How else are they going to fund more Neptunia games and hats?

youtube.com/watch?v=oOquV6e53Nw
youtube.com/watch?v=XClJYIyzO3A

I can run MGSV on maximum at 50fps but nep is setting my rig on fire. How am I getting ~15 fps? Is there a setting that is fucking everything over?

Buying the company whole, Tsunako and all.

what ever you do in life try your best. and if you lack motivation you should remember that laziness is never an excuse.

Game runs fine for me but for some reason the shadows are going apeshit. Anyone else experiencing this?

Your rig too shit to handle the cute girls, user.

Reminder about stuff you need to know about VII for PCucks:
Read the god damn tutorials, it plays differently from the Rebirth series
Absolutely recommend getting Million Arthur, God Eater and Nitroplus character DLCs as they get additional side dialogue.
Development/Plans are garbage, don't bother touching it as it's a waste of time until after your first playthrough.
Don't bother with hidden treasures either until after your first playthrough.
Elemental damage is disgusting, abuse it however you wish.
Public relations is the only thing worth investing into until you have essentially unlimited credits.

fug
What changed between the rebirths and VII that's causing this?

>PCucks
Wouldn't you be the cuck if you play on console since the game was made on a pc?

NOWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGHHHH

What's the difference for Xboners though?
Vert's now the CPU of Win10 at any rate.

Unno m8. I don't have any problems running MGS V maxed out and I'm fine so far with V-II.

960, 8gb, i5 3570