/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous thread: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction out in Japanese arcades with Nine and Izanami playable.
- Console release will be in autumn in Japan and in winter in the US with Es playable.
- XBlaze and CPEX out on Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/421610
store.steampowered.com/app/388750
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, has started being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/g3XuzXVj
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Steam/Skype Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/BlazBuru
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/EupJUZnx
- Blazblue Music
mega.nz/#!ERZFAZwJ!Os0KzK4EDU0kXl_f74sdkKO1gRlANjeHs5uGStIH0vg
mega.nz/#F!PQAmiDpY!yOAWI8ZfzJX99bLOR4r5XA
-DS3 Installation Information
github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/blob/master/README.md#installation-how-to

Nth for Taokaka

My wife.

First post for Best Dad!

What a cute girl.

Would you rather marry Hibiki or Kagura?

So sleepy

Neither i want to bro out with Kagura instead.

Would you give him a brojob?

LIke super casually no homo tho

Kagura, but only for the amazing sex and daily orgy possibilities.

I didn't know Izanami was a fan of Might Number 9

Reminder that you shouldn't head pat random girls who look like your sister even if they like it.

Izzy loves her food.

Caught me off guard

>filename
Well shit, you were close.

Are you looking forward to their marriage in CF?

Your wife is a slut.

She's a pure girl who only has eyes for me!

No, I just came back from fucking her in your bathroom. Your house is literally a whorehouse, every day some new black bull comes there and cums in your 'wife'.

Anyone want to play on console? West coast

Izzy and Naoto

>the only person who can and is repeatedly killing Izanami is Hakumen
>Hakumen can literally slay Death
>but it doesn't matter because the Master Unit's drive can't die until Noel dies for some reason
>also he can't kill Noel because fuck you
>also he needs Izayoi to kill Noel even though Izayoi couldn't do shit to Izanami
I'm not sure what to believe anymore.

The immortal breaker didn't effect Izzy because Izzy is always thinking about death, that's how it works, it puts the thought of death in the mind of an Observer.

Can confirm, I fucked her and Callum's mom too yesterday.

I'll play.

I put up a lobby

That's the stupidest fucking weapon ever.
Why couldn't I just go up to Rachel and be all 'betcha thinkin' 'bout how Ragna is gonna [blank] this timeloop' then stab her in the tits without the same effectiveness?
And wait, if they're already thinking about it, it doesn't work?
Tsubaka a shit. A SHIT.

Oh please just get a magical abortion. Bitch probably doesn't have a working womb anyway.

What the fuck are you talking about? Hakumen specifically said that his weapon cuts peoples "Time", and since Izzy is Death, she doesn't have any Time for him to cut. That's why he's tracking down Tsubaki, to use her Immortal Breaker to kill Izzy.

She literally has the power of 'imagine it, and so it shall be'. You think she can't imagine herself a fully functioning human body?
Shit dude, I'm pretty sure she eats, shits, and sleeps like the rest of us if she wasn't going 'am I actually maybe sort of a robot and or artificial clone' until Hazama gives her a few clues.
Izanami confirmed Hakumen can cut her in one of the Acts. Terumi also confirmed that Hakumen has defeated Izanami more than once in his Act 2.
And Hakumen is tracking down Tsubaki to use her Immortal Breaker on Noel, not Izzy. Didn't you watch the Act 3 videos?

I have the digital Japanese version so I can't actually read the quick messages you're sending

>And Hakumen is tracking down Tsubaki to use her Immortal Breaker on Noel, not Izzy
That is true actually, I mixed them up. My mistake.

For one thing, Tsubaki had no hand in designing the weapon.
And it's magic nigga, I ain't gotta explain shit.

Pardon, maybe "forces death into the mind" would have been a better way to put it.

Gauntlet...
Hades!
Very important message.

Did the room just die for anyone else?

Think it was just you

>Banhordan
help

Give Jin greed sever.

I thought Banhordan and our Kagura was the same guy?

Banhordan is our Kagura's dad

You ok dude?

Is this... footsies?

Someone save me. these two almost timed out twice!

No he's my boyfriend.

That's my line
What were you doing

fuck kagura lol there is no salvation

there's CF where he'll be flat bottom tier instead of just low tier
and I guess whiff punishes

oh goody he'll just combo me like 3 times instead of 2. i suck so bad. any tips for me dude?

Anyone can cut or even "defeat" Izanami.

Actually killing her is another story. Immortal Breaker won't work on Izanami at all, as demonstrated by Izayoi in her Act 2. The only known way to actually put down Izanami for good is to kill Noel, and the only ways to kill Noel are to either use Immortal Breaker on her or to stick her in Kushinada's Lynchpin.

Delicious brown

Stay in Ragna's 5B range
Churn out DP during stance mixups or just upback barrier
Don't do frametraps or + on block moves because of Kagura's flashkick

In Kagura's Act 2 it was demonstrated he literally could not. He was definitely swinging at her but his sword was just phasing through her.

You can still inflict superficial wounds on her. Once her superficial battle damage reaches a certain point, she'll be registered as "defeated" and a piece of the Azure will automatically appear for the "winner". It's a vague, silly rule that's never elaborated, but pretty much everyone except Kagura has managed to "defeat" Izanami in this manner.

yeah because kagura sucks LOL

thanks man. i needed this. it looks like 5b is faster than a lot of his moves. it will keep me out of his low kicks range as well. thanks again. so i cant do any type of mixs up on him because of his dp? that kinda sucks. do i have to play ultra honest?

Lame wins against Kag

telling a man to go against his very nature is dangerous you know.

In cf you can be a bit more aggressive because you won't get punished as hard for fuck ups. Still the mu is wait for him to do something dumb and punish him for it.

Nothing Kag does is really safe he relies on you being scared of his damage so you respect him. Disrespect and playing lame are your for sure ways to win.

That makes me feel a bit better. so disrespect and lame. got it.

Going to close when it rotates back to me

Fuck you Bob

Fuck you

Fuck both of you

Fuck you

jódete

What would a Rogna be like?

He'd treat everyone how he treats Jin

With definitely justified anger and resentment while hiding deep-rooted feelings of familial concern and affection?

Like a bitch

Would the other characters deserve this treatment or would he just pretend they did something to him regardless?

But Jin's the openly antagonistic one. I mean, shit, how else are you supposed to treat someone who only ever wants to kill you, who's pretty much centered his entire life around that goal?

>try arcade lobby
>only people with a decent connection are pink squares
>beat one doing stupid shit because he was doing stupid shit
>he gets serious and beats me flat
>tell him I give up and he wants me to 'run it back'
>just beats me flat again
it's so hard to find people on your level
sometimes I just throw matches with these guys so they can one and done me

why listen to people tell you what to do

most of them won't even offer to run me back after very close matches i lost by fluke, they only do that if they know you won't be a problem

well they'll talk shit and maybe somebody else in lobby won't play you

let'em talk, it is cheap

about all anime fg players are losers i can easily suplex into a toilet because they are weak physically and can only talk shit online

basically they are all built like skd

so just talk shit back and move on

>orange square again
FUCK
I hate this stupid system
it shouldn't count consecutive matches with the same person

hibiki is cutest girl

i know right

i kept getting blown up by everybody until i got green square, fuck this gay system

if you play anime fighting games why claim they all weak when that includes you???

>green square
I'll trade you
I'll even pay you
anything to fight yellows again

you can fight yellows regardless of square though

Ill fight you as long as you take my yellow away.

I need to know, what do the colored squares mean?

How good you are

Nothing

pupwaification levels.

you have to be same color to take squares though
they didn't play me long if I won once last time I had this shit

Best Goddess!

All hail.