/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3079

Banner Edition

Previous Thread:Official website:katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo:katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer):ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version:pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat):pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin:pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin:pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ:pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie:shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw:skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines:ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas:mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes:mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite:newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink:writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

user love is the purest form of love.

First for Kiwilad should post less Lillies.

Nth for a Happy Hana!

I really wanna know what you mean with that!

Post cute girls being cute together!

Lilly

The user I've been wanting to talk to doesn't seem to have been around really, there's not that much exciting to it, sorry.

The cutest.

for Miki

>The user I've been wanting to talk to doesn't seem to have been around really,
I am here. I am just not good at expressing myself.

Oh, hey! I understand how you feel, trust me, but I'm really nobody to worry about, y'know?

I want to start a family with Hanako and have cute babies

I worry for you because you don't care enough about yourself. If you really did, you would be proud.

Has there been some misunderstanding? I'm not sure I follow.

As I said before, I am not good at expressing myself.

I can't tell if you're really who I'm looking for, but I'm curious; what makes you say I don't care enough about myself? That I would be proud?

I'm probably not who you're waiting for.
>I'm really nobody to worry about
This is an ambiguous statement. What did you mean by that? That you wouldn't accept any concern because you actually don't think you're worth caring about? That was what my words were for. In any case, this has all been a silly misunderstanding on my part.

I suppose these things require context. My apologies for any confusion, user.

God i wan't to play it again so badly. I think i'll do it tommorow. I think i'll open that .exe for the first time on almost a year.

I don't mind. Truth be told I'm waiting for something too. I don't know what it is yet. But I don't think it will come.

The purest form of love is the love between me and Hana-chan.

I'd prefer spend my time with her, only us together. But also your idea is really appealing

It will come. But remember that the true challenge is keeping a hold of it when it does.

Close enough?

Hideaki would never wear a dress !

Really now?

God dammit I quoted myself by accident

He only thinks stockings are cool! That's it!

Cutest Council.

Still dresses and acts like a girl

No he does not! And I've got proof!

And is as cute as a girl!

Yeah sounds like a girl to me

Well fuck you !

L-Lewd

Cute, cute, cute!

That describes me well. Never quite following through.

Sorry! How about this one then?

That's better!

apparently some autistic fuck met with the pope and gave him a gift, a copy of the video game undertale.
if you could give the pope a copy of KS, would you do it?
I would probably give something else, but if the ultimatum was giving him KS or giving him nothing, I'd probably give him KS with hanako's route artwork and scripts removed

Better.

Anyone here knows this girl? I must know who this qt is!

You mean this qt right here?

You wouldn't like her, trust me. She's got her eyes on one person already.

I'm the only one who appreciates more this Misha than the canon one?

What does this mean.

>Was going to work on my writefagging
>Decide to check bank account first
>Boss still hasn't paid me
>Ask him for my check
>No response
>Tell him I've called the department of labor
>He tells me that's fine, he'll just tell them I was constantly late and asleep on the job
>He has no proof of either
>He's already under investigation for pulling the same shit with past employees
>Decide to file for unemployment
>Fucker only had me listed as an employee for 3 out of the 18 months I worked there
>Says they'll need to open a tax fraud & evasion investigation on him to see where he was reporting my income for the other 15 months
>I have all the check stubs he gave me
>Most of them were under a different business name that he never had me listed as an employee under
>Boss finally texts back and says he mailed my check to my home address last month
>Call his bluff and tell him I had someone check the physical box and PO box (which was true), and I called the post office to make sure it wasn't held or in my box
>Tells me if I still haven't gotten it by monday to drive to the next state over to physically get the check
>tfw too upset to write now

Fuck him. I hope he goes to prison.

What is /ksg/ doing today?

What is it that you do to to be in the employ of such a shady guy?

Remote desktop support.

page 19

Rin has the strongest eyebrows out of all the katawas

Sure does.

How goes it, Friends?

DELETE THIS

I'm doing fine, today has been a slow day.

nope

That's good to hear, friend.

Hi Castron. I'm looking for a job at the moment but I haven't actually started searching yet and I don't know why.

I suppose he meant he liked more that Misha's hairstile

Who's this qt?

Lookin' for anything in particular or just anything you can grab?

Anything to pass the time

>They haven't added a gay patch yet
Ugh

921 to go

Ah, well I hope you're able to find something that suits you and that you're happy with.

What?

Are the 3DS themes applicable to the 2DS?

It should be.

good night/ksg/ tomorrow is a new day

wonder if emi got wet at all from this

godspeed, user

Greetings /ksg/ I come here with a question. I want to run KS on my linux box but I don't want to run it using the .sh file but actually install it onto my system like I would the windows version. I can just get the game through a repository but I already have the files on my computer but I can't do anything more than run it from that folder.

Does anyone have the tech know how to help me out?

>but actually install it onto my system like I would the windows version
That doesn't really make sense in a Linux context. What exactly do you want?

hell nigga it was a pain in my ass to get aa2 to run with a step by step guide

Nth for a happy Hana!

New to the OS so I'm still ignorant of these things.
I basically want to install the game instead of running it from a folder. I know when I played it on windows the first time I ran the .exe it prompted me with an installer.

I basically want to make it so that KS will appear in my start menu and that it will be saved in whatever the equivalent of program files Linux may have. I know people out there have done something like this because there are versions of KS on the Arch User Repository but I can't find out how they did it and I kind of want to do it for myself.

Good morning /ksg/
You look relatively active. Good! How was the night?

And I'm back! Such a joys of routine maintenance of the power grid. At least I got my cup of coffee before it went out.

For continuing anyway!

G'night, dood!

I post things other than Lilly all the time.

G'morning, pol-dood!

>I post things other than Lilly
But mostly you post Lilly. Good morning Sir George of Kiwiland

Of course I mostly post Lilly, why wouldn't I?

why is Rin so disgustingly fat

Hell if I know *posts another Misha*

Is she though? I don't know, that's new to me honestly.

Sorry I forgot about this post.

So in Linux, there isn't anything exactly like a Program Files directory. A system-wide application can go in a few places.
The normal one is /usr/. Instead of being kept in one folder an application's files are split up based on what type of thing they are. The executable goes into /usr/bin/, the software libraries go into /usr/lib/, and the resources go into /usr/share/.
Another one is /usr/local/, which is kind of a duplicate of /usr/. Things that are installed through the official distribution supported way, like through pacman, go into /usr/, while things that are installed through unofficial channels, like AUR or compilation from source, go into /usr/local/.
Yet another one is /opt/. This behaves more like Program Files, an application is a single folder under /opt/. This is commonly used for commercial software packages.

If I remember correctly the KS linux download is basically a Python programming language runtime with the KS python bytecode and resources bundled with it. Since this is a pretty complicated thing, it would be easiest to drop it in /opt/ if you wanted to a 'proper' system install.

I couldn't tell you how to make a shortcut and add it to your start menu type thing without knowing what your desktop environment is. There are a lot of them and they all do their own thing. You might have some luck right clicking on the .sh file and seeing if there's a create shortcut menu item.

She's special to me. Just like a Mish is special to you.

Also, would you guys watch Katawa Shoujo: The Musical?

This is a good start thanks

I don't think I've ever seen a single musical in my life honestly.

Then a musical on something you love would be a good entry.

Perhaps...

Then again, what do I know? I've never seen a musical in my life.

How are you today?

Sure, sounds entertaining.
Sung-out versions of the game's songs.

How's everyone doing right about now?

Getting ready to turn in after another couple of hours w(asted)ell spent playing League.

Getting comfy now, I suppose?

As comfy as I can with half a bed filled with unfolded laundry. How about you?

Well, browsing other generals with my desk fan on full blast is as comfy as i've got this summer so, yes?

Cute.

Pretty good, just avoided a car crash though.

literally the only general I browse besides /ksg/ is /owg/ and I don't even own overwatch

Oh boy.
Does Poland have that mandatory dash-cam law?

ksg mansion when