/wowg/ guilds:
US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

UK:
N/A

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:
pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp
pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old thread:

FIRST FOR THE KING

Orc goddesses are the best goddesses

Reposting cause I got zero responses

Alright friendos, I played two weeks of WoD, but I fell for the meme and bought Legion.

1. I mained HPally in WotLK-Cata. How are they looking in Legion. The class changes look neat, but is there anything I should know in terms of being shit?
2. Is there ANY point of me coming back now? I have shit gear from 5man heroics, and no clan to come back to. Currently on Illidan, but I have $60 in credits on my Blizzard account if I wanted to server swap
3. Whats the best healing addon nowadays? I'd prefer one that has mouse over lists of what spells I have bound (especially after new mechanics and a long break), but if it doesnt I can just memorize it

I am proud Orc Shaman

you have to degrade the healsluts if you want them to be more attentive to your question

Whoa cute Icy!

Orc women with bulging mounds?

xth for male panda fire mages :3

oh yes indeed

especially if the bulge is hiding a happy surprise

Like a fat and juicy mons pubis?

Wtf is that she deadlifts 200lbs? I shit more than that. Women pretend to be so strong and fit but in reality, that's fucking nothing.

Hi

shut the FUCK up

DELETE THIS!

I haven't played WoW for more than a year. Is there any *returning player* free time I can get? Or any promotions for few days of time?

yes, that, or maybe something else

Is having two healer priests autistic?

If you got a ton of gold, you can login without gametime and buy it through gold on the character screen I suppose

Character boosts start from 60$

sometimes you can get CS to give you back unused time from your last subscription if you mention that you're a returning player

depends on who you get but it's worth a shot

Use healbot or raidframes and make a ton of mouseover macros.
Heabot, despite the name, is not a bot, just a nice way of seeing who needs healing and will show you what mouse buttons do what when you hover over the persons name in it, I have all my heals set to mouse buttons with shift/alt/ctrl being modifiers so I have access to everything.
Here is an example, my shift modified spells.
no bully pls

what the heck

>tfw you will never rub mumi's feminine penis

is blood dk the easiest to solo raids on?

>disc priest
Kill yourself

What's the hardest feat of strength in WoW? Or just hardest thing to do, not necessarily FoS

What's wrong? ;_;

I want to lick orc tummy.

>tfw your penis will never be feminine

IM A TERRIBLE TRAP

END IT NOW

t. holy priest

lewd!

Nothing's wrong I'm just surprised each time I'm just mentioned out of the blue lmao

Orc girls are made to be molested.

be my gf pls

I want to rub our girl tinklers togheter after healing big manly tanks ;-;
Disgusting.

Icy...

LiteralWho...

>implying the human ever gets to be the molester

Like a nice, healthy, well groomed bush?

>start new character on a new realm for bants
>do some dungeon leveling
>everyone still completely silent
>someone dies
>everybody refuses to revive him and just walk off
>healer dies
>they start the boss anyway
>wipe
>still completely silent

are the people who play this game completely autistic now or just speedleveling spergs

Whoa, that's kinda lewd!
I'd be more willing to be okay with that if you didn't use 'girl tinklers' though.

Which raid boss has the biggest DICK?

What's wrong with disco priests?

>completely autistic
>speedleveling spergs
Those are the same thing

>orc with a nice bush

My fetish!

Women will never be as strong as men, women will never be as technical as men, women will never be as responsible as men, etc etc we know all of this. But compared to other women, that girl is a monster.

In general, or relative to the size of the body?

Both

Who can't wait for the best items in the game to be a TOY for all your characters?

>beth'tilac heals before the dot kills it

How do you kill her anyways? My toon always dies from the stun xD Maybe I need more gear?

Illidan has a huge horse cock. He can't even fit it inside his concubines so he just makes two of them lock arms and legs and uses the space between their bodies as an onahole.

you have to be pala to immune stun

What do you prefer then?

>not killing her before the stun

wow you guys suck

Just penis, I guess?
Feminine penis sounds cute so that's okay too.

>her

Does Refer a Friend work past level 90? Have they said something about Legion affecting it?

DJELETE THIS

why does mumi let thaspion and gisco pound her boipucci?

hopefully the same trait makes it to all his illidari followers (boys and girls)

i wanna be a healslut for a DH tank with a huge demonic girl cock

she could probably kick your ass and likely did way better in school than you.

I guess that's fine~

>see some scrub using an store mount
>/spit and /laugh at them
>later that day
>get a 3 hours suspension for harassiing players

... ?

Okay, neat!
You seem like fun, friendo. Do you have a Btag?

>harass player
>get reported for harassing a player
>get punished for harassing a player

what's the problem

>/spitting on people is harassment
I'll be sure to report everyone who does that to me in pvp so they get rightfully banned, the scum
#triggered

If you're pro pvp spitting, you're part of the reason people stopped playing WoW and you should kill yourself.

Yeah but i'm yuro ;_;

>someone plants a flag in my corpse and /laughs at me in a BG
>report them
enjoy you're ban :)

Oh, that's a shame. At least we can keep eachother in our hearts. Nothing can take away the times we've had.

My mage is alliance and I want to switch to horde for Legion

where go?

D-don't leave me!

Gobbo

not what go

where go

Gob priest or blood elf priest?

belf always

>Monara in the OP
This thread should be good.

post lynris nudes

/wowg/, I'm not crazy, right? In the early days of WoW, Druids used to be unable to speak while shapeshifted, yeah?

I swear that used to be the case, and I'm having trouble finding a patch note that says they changed that.

Anywhere you want?

I won't leave you, dummy. If you get an NA account though u better do stuff with me.

I'm going to get to 110 and people are going to not let me in groups because I don't have the legendary ring arent they

I say this every fucking time any of you stupid mother fuckers think you're the shit. I'm so god damn tired of it. If I see you /spit or /rude me I will go fucking berserk on your ass. You better be ready to /duel me and get your ass handed to you. Let's see who /spits after hahahaha fucking kids. You think you're messing with a random just cause I have my toy equipped but then you get schooled hard when I whipp out my 740wep and UNLEASH THE GOD DAMN FURY ;^) Go ahead and try to pop your pussy engi-boots. I'll chase you to the ends of the earth. Just remember that the next time you try to take over my farming spot by attacking me.

P.S: Go ahead and bring over your little buddies. We'll see what happens
Oh yeah, hope you like being on the internet cause I pop out my selfie cam and post you up

/spit

;^)

And THIS is why Blizzard decided cross-faction speaking was not going to be allowed.

> If you get an NA account though u better do stuff with me.
One day..

What is she wearing?

oh shit, I don't have that one... got a link... for archival purposes of course..

Yay. That'd be fun, animu user. Anonimu. That's a good nickname ye.

Do it soon so games can be played okay?

Literally no ass.

Black Mageweave Vest
Black Mageweave Leggings

>Wake up
>No voidtalon
There's always next reset r-right guys?|

That butt.

I'll try!
You seem like a really nice person, mumi!

Thanks! You seem really nice too Anonimu. It'll be fun getting to play with you someday.

woah cute bull :3