forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php?topic=19022.0
forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php/topic,20422.0.html

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/index.php/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Get your all seeing eye here:
mwomercs.com/cyclops

Play Snake on your SamsungEproduct of choice today:
mwomercs.com/viper

Light up the Night:
mwomercs.com/night-gyr

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfSziHNicBw&feature=youtu.be
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=367&l=926aad210bd0abf27f27c16c70827ba4ae35f612
youtube.com/watch?v=WLZIuNBEnDM
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=167&v=JSXwWZ2SFw4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's time for fun.

THREADLY REMINDER THAT WE HAVE A GAME TONIGHT

PLEASE SHOW UP

PLEASE

please ;_;

it's too bad the black knight looks ugly in game

FRUMPY
DUMPY
KIT

WE WUZ KNIGHTS AND SHIEET

>mfw 3 people show up to the highest skill tournament match.

>fatguyinadidassuit.gif

Are splat/streak cats any good? I want to bully lights and have some burst damage.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only apathy.

NO BECAUSE ON SOME SMALL FAST LIGHTS THE HIT DETECTION IS SO FUCKING BROKEN THEY WONT TAKE DAMAGE

UHHH JUST SHOOT THE LOCUST'S LEGS LOL ITS ONLY GOING 1600 METERS PER MILLISECOND WITH LAG PROTECTION TURNED ON

It sucks, I've been playing an assault and it seems 2 things can kill me, a couple flanking lights and manfighting too many people in a row.

I can imagine it being confusing for my victims when their CT suddenly explodes from behind

I usually don't explode immediately, I just cant turn my torso fast enough to pan and hit the light behind me. Also, I swear my whole body is CT, I torso twist and arm guard and still take mostly CT damage.

OR When someone shoots you from the front and it actually cores you out from the back :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

What mech?

Highlander IIC.

>suddenly space rich
Also, would someone kindly renew the KONG contract? The event has been extended to the 11th, and I'd like to grind it out still.

>decide not to bother with event because I can't be assed to grind so much of a shitmode within the time period given
>they just randomly extend it but then it's too late again because it's just the same timeframe again
Every fucking FW event

kind of a shitmech tbqh

While of course not a completely objective and comprehensive source metamechs does say my build is tier 2. Tbh I just wish I could figure out a mech that could tote like 2 ac10s on a heavy without being a meme or an IS mech with an XL.

>Tbh I just wish I could figure out a mech that could tote like 2 ac10s
senpai you're looking for the hunchback IIC
this mech does every build

>not having unlimited funds

You don't even know space rich.

Yeah, but it's a little slow and flimsy.

Nice tournament client senpai.

IIC has quirks tho. I will admit that video cracked me up.

I survive every game I win and do at least 500 damage with the double uac10 build
trust me once you learn to position with it this mech is great
sure your arms get blown off but who needs em

HARABEC

WAKE YOUR ASS UP

FRUMPY DUMPY KIT IS IN LOVE WITH MASTER GRUMPY GREGGULES GRUMPY DUMPIES SHE GIVES GREGGULES THE TENDIES AND TAKES CARE OF THE DUMPY TENDIES WITH HER MOUTH AS BEST AS SHE CAN. FRUMPY DUMPY KIT IS IN LOVE WITH THE GRUMP DUMPIES AND SHE IS BEING VERY HAPPY BEING FOREVER ENTRAPTURED TIED UP IN THE GRUMPED DUMPY GREGGULES DUMPY HOME

FRUMPY DUMPY KIT TIED UP SALACIOUSLY TAKING CARE OF GRUMPY GREGGULES GRUMPY DUMPYS RELIGIOUSLY BUT SHE IS NOT UPSET SHE LIKES HIS GRUMPY DUMPEYS THE KITTY KAT PLAYS IN THE TIED UP FOREVERMORE FRUMPY DUMPY KIT

THE GRUMPY GREGGULES ROAR SUMMONS THE FRUMPY DUMPY KIT EVERY NIGHT TO CLEAN UP THE RAVAGING OF THE DAYS TENDIES FRUMPY DUMPY KIT BOUNDS EXCITINGLY TOWARDS THE GRUMPY GREGGULES AND TRIES HER BEST TO MAKE THE GRUMPY GREGGULES CLEAN FROM HIS GRUMPY DUMPES AFTER THE CLEANING FRUMPY DUMPY KIT REWARDS THE GRUMPY GREGGULES WITH MORE TENDIES, EXCITED TO TAKE CARE OF THE GRUMPY DUMPY THAT THE TENDIES MAKE BECAUSE FRUMPY DUMPY KIT LOVES THE GRUMPY DUMPY AND LIKES BEING TIED UP FOREVER SERVING THE GRUMPY GREGGULES IN HIS GRUMPY DUMPY HOME

FRUMPY DUMPY KIT LOVES HER GREGACIOUS GREG FOREVERMORE WRAPPED UP TIED DOWN ENTANGLEMENT RIGHT ONCE WAYS DOWN IN THE LOVELY DUMPY HOME OFR THE LORD DUMPY GREGGULES
FRUMPY DUMPY IS NOT UPSET SHE WISHES FOR MORE OF THE GRUMPY DUMPED FROM MASTER LORD DUMPY GREGGULES FRUMPY DUMPY KIT GOES OVER THE MOON FOREVERMORE TIED UP NEVER ALLOWED TO CUM FRUMPY DUMPY KIT

I think that's my weakest point as a player right now though. Maybe it's just because I am too slow most of the time, but I feel like I am getting caught out with bad positioning a lot.

I think it's in the mindset for a lot of newbies that "I'm a big robot so I go in" when really only a few mechs can survive getting pelted by multiple enemies
most hunchback 2c builds are mid range fire support best positioned right behind the front lines on a hill or behind cover so you can still output damage regularly but not take too much
if you get flanked by lights and your team/lights aren't helping you then there's not much you can do there
Hunchie goes 90~ KPH so you shouldn't have trouble keeping up with the pack

Mind tossing me the build you use for your hunchback in mechlab?

thanks vass
great teamwork

this is the same one you'd find on metamechs
The guy also does a series of youtube videos specifically for the hunchie 2c
I'd go watch those to see how he positions with each variant/build
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=367&l=926aad210bd0abf27f27c16c70827ba4ae35f612

youtube.com/watch?v=WLZIuNBEnDM

>vass bluescreens 20 seconds into a match and never comes back
>everybody still does their job

>It's another Vass dies first episode

what builds are you guys using on your Griffins?

That victory was clearly all thanks to my superior tactics.

EAT SHIT YOU STUPID SWEDISH NIGGER

It's a very stable game, let me tell you.

>it's an another "the tournament is a slapstick comedy act" episode
This season of MWO is a bit monotonous.

Now selling Pizzadog's and Vass's phone numbers for one gold mech each

Be aware that if you're in america, you'll have to pay 10+ dollars per text you send me.

>greg and dashing enter your channel
>pretend you're not there

wew

>$10
It's fucking 25 cents a text Vass.

>Not glorious M2 with fiddy calories DU

Strength 9 minimum to fire the gun, 45 pounds for 50 bullets, and 15 per burst.

It overkills everything in the game, including traumapack buffed medics with full drug buffs.

I'd rather have a pancor with a ton of special ammo. Far more effective in every situation, and doesn't overkill as much. Missing out on aimed shots is bullshit, but if you're min-maxing you'll have fast shot, so it doesn't matter.

>mfw 6 combat medics with enviro armor, pancors, FN FALs, grenade launchers, and full healing kits.
>mfw you hole up in the western city office second floor.
>mfw no one can dislodge you.

Stop, my dick can only get so erect.

>Become a stingy fuck on equipment, loot everything.
>Proceed to arm the squad with mp5's and other small arms with critical hit perks or luck and JHP.
>Drive through the APC rescue mission crit-seeking everyone and everything.

How do you think I got the only DU in the game? At the end of the mission, most of the super mutants I just walked by. They were all blind.

You get like 30 SAWs. Far easier to steal them than try to rush the stupid fort with the DU browning elite mutants and the commander.

>hey, boi, how you like some world war 2 toys?
>HAHAHA, YOU FELL FOR THE RUSE! I OVERKILLED YOUR METAL ARMOR SQUAD WITH ONE BURST FOR -648 DAMAGE EACH!
>ggclose.
>mfw it was tough guy mode, so have to start over from the last bunker.

I remember my first run,

>Fall for the sniper meme
>2 Snipers, 1 soon heavy, 1 grenadier
>Sniper rifles can't hit shit on the move and we crest into view of 3 missile launchers
>Vehicle crit, at a stand still, enemy raises heads to pop missiles at leisure while gun fire whittles the mechanic to death.

Sweet agony.

bump

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=167&v=JSXwWZ2SFw4

Good night Greg, by Name withheld on request
In the great green room, there was a telephone,an egg, and a red balloon and a picture off-
A raptor jumping over the sperg
And there were three little bears sitting on chairs
and two little kittens and a pair of mittens.
And a little toyhouse and a young mouse
and a comb and a brush and a bowl full of much
and a quite old lady named Haruko who was whispering "hush"
Good night egg
Goodnight Greg
goodnight raptor jumping over the sperg
Good night light and the red balloon
Good night bears, Good night chairs
Good night kittens and good night mittens
good night clocks and goodnight socks
good night little house
and good night mouse
good night comb and goodnight brush
goodnight nobody, Good night mush
And goodnight to the old lady named Haruko wishpering "hush"
good night stars
Goodnight air
Goodnight noises everywhere.

Dragon 1N or 5N

5N is by far the shittiest Dragon, but all Dragons are shit and you need 3 so it doesn't matter.

1N. 5N is the absolute worst variant

>get tired of using triple AC5 on the Marauder
>slap on dual Pepes and goose for memes
>it turns out to be really fun
brb rebuying ancient awesome 8Q

ded thred

let it go

What are the best catapults to get?

A Trebuchet.

I don't want a giant mech.

Fine. Get a K2 then. You can literally get one for free right now through the event.

>TFW accidentally came inside Haruko

20 invasion matches takes a while though.

Question:

So I decided to redownload MWO and give this faction warfare thing a go.

I may have made a retard level mistake though, since I signed up for house Davion... But there seems to be zero Davion games happening at all. What gives?

accept call to arms from house steiner against jade falcon

Righto, that worked nicely. Cheers.

Also: Is there like a Wiki or a list or whatever of recommended mechs & builds?

Apparently I must have sold most of my mechs leaving me with a Gauss/LRM/MedLas Atlas, a quad AC5 Cataphract and about 2.3K MC / 13 Mil CB. Not necessarily asking for handholding here, but if there's any handy mech & loadout guides, I'd appreciate them.

Metamechs is a great website that has pretty much everything you're asking for.

13 million C-Bills is almost enough to get most mechs, but if your Atlas and Cataphract aren't cutting it (which they might not, they're somewhat out of the meta), the Timber Wolf will never be a bad mech. Stormcrows, too, if you want a good Medium mech and like clantech. Hellbringers are pretty decent heavies too, especially in Faction Warfare, as are Ebon Jaguars. Black Knights, Grasshoppers, Warhammers, and Marauders are all good IS heavy mechs. A few Battlemaster variants, the Banshee 3M are are good Assaults, but if you play an assault in PUG queues, expect yourself to get left behind by your speedy but retarded teammates.