/owg/ - Overwatch General

Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

Other urls found in this thread:

masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/eu/Holmir-2908
youtube.com/watch?v=KNHfvvRJTig
overbuff.com/players/pc/BigGuyForYou-2853
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3rd for bastion mainers

First for Hana!

They banged.

>Hero that needs a buff the most
How would you buff that hero?
>Hero that needs a nerf the most
How would you nerf that hero?

Winston is cute! CUTE!

>tfw my friends are fucking shitters and sabotage every game for me

>tfw I'll never lick Pharah's abs

D E S I G N A T E D

Any Zenyattas here?
masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/eu/Holmir-2908 (dont forget to click the button for competetive)

MORE WHITE CHARACTERS WHEN

who are the bad guys lore wise?

widow, reaper, junkrat and roadhog i'm assuming. is that it?

this game feels like gi joe but there's no cobra.

am i the only one that thinks symmetra is neither ugly nor a goddess

she's just above average with a bangin body

I want her to spank me.

are genji mains the riven mains of overwatch?

yeah zenyatta is my second most played but im rank 32

Junkrat and Roadhog are chaotic neutral

widow and reaper work for a terrorist organization called talon i think

Buff McCree by reducing falloff on his shots
Nerf Hanzo by adding falloff to his shots

Wew I didnt know people below 45 existed

Not until everyone has spent their gold on Tracer and Zarya's hot topic skins.

>but there's no cobra.

Talon, who Reaper is on hire for and who controls Widowmaker

junkrat is more neutral than a true villain, will blow up whatever for the highest price. it's kind of weird because he's BFFs with roadhog, who is definitely evil.
you forgot hanzo.

I wonder how OUR GUY maebbie is doing right now? I wonder how much he gets bullied.

For the uninformed: youtube.com/watch?v=KNHfvvRJTig

kill yourself we're trying to keep the cancer out

I have a friend who has 100+ hours in zenyatta and the next most played hero has like 5.

He started at 52 but after extensive solo play, he is rank 46

Of course, after watching him play, I can say that is an accurate rating.

>turn down my fans because can't be bothered to listen to them
>start up overwatch but forget to turn them up

fug :-D

Got the game yesterday and I'm losing a lot of games since I suck but wow I can't seem to find a game where some guy doesn't complain about their team.

Widow and Reaper are traditional antagonists. The Cobra equivalent is Talon, the company they work for. Reaper's just a merc, though, because he has to be Maximum Chaotic Evil.
Junkrat and Roadhog are more like the mini-bosses that end up being party members. They're hard to take seriously and could probably be convinced to do anything if there's enough money or valuables in it for them. Symmetra works for an evil company, but isn't necessarily evil herself.

fall of on a sniper are you a vegetable.

Please almost everyone falls into a moral gray area, Reinhardt, Winston, and Tracer would be the exceptions in my opinion. Even Mercy is in that area because, even with the best intentions, she created an undying monster.

Yoooo KoH Phara is fun as fuck

talon only has 2 members far as i can tell.

roadhog is just mad max from what i understand, how's he evil?

a little hotter and you can boil water to make yourself some tea.

Is Hanzo evil? He has fuck all to do with the main plot besides being a former Overwatch member's brother as far as I know.

>unironic gay ERP last thread
you're not doing a very good job

>Playing amazingly well, carrying a game hard
>Going in for the final push, about to take someone out
>Enemy spamzo randomly firing arrows into open space happens to headshot you just as you're about to blow your load on the enemy team

im a living meme

overbuff.com/players/pc/BigGuyForYou-2853

perfection

Cobra is Talon but not every bad guy or good guy is Overwatch or Talon.

Hanzo is morally ambiguous and Symmetra works for an evil corporation. They're semi-villainous but will become full fledged good guys eventually. Doomfist is a villain, he struck a deal with Talon that he would join if they got his gauntlet back or something to that effect but it's in datamined voicelines. Sombra is also implied to have worked with Reaper at least in one of these unused voicelines.

No. Riven actually takes skill and dedication to pull off.

Has anybody been experiencing some kind of bug where the game stops tracking your score after one or two rounds in KOTH? It's happened to me twice in a row now .

Nerf Hanzo by making sure he doesn't shoot logs anymore.

When are the new skins coming out, I have 1.3k but don't want to waste it since they might have better skins (I don't really like any of these)

>lose five straight games
>because a team that already has a pharah and a junkrat can't take out a single torb turret
>even when I shield with reinhardt they run in front to shoot at it.

I've never me unga team bunga before but holy fucking shit./

Why are people so reluctant to pick supprt? They win games ffs.

>1st percentile rank

Falloff for long ranges on what's supposed to be a medium range sniper, yes. I'd have no problem with his generous arrow hitboxes as long as they can't threaten me outside of his effective range. Widowmaker is the extreme range defense character.

>stand behind corner not moving
>get hit by arrow anyway
??????????????????
It's boring

>Buff

D.va
Remove Crit Spot
Tighten weapon spread
Reduce damage fall off by a fair amount so they still do good damage at medium ranges

If you want D.va to be a walking batle tank with infinite ammo that can just advance while shooting non stop, fucking let her do it. Make her cannons actually decent

Realistically I'd also like some quality of life improvements like the Mech/D,va being invunlerable during mech summoning, the screen not going dark every time you enter/exit the mech, and the ult explosion not being blockable by rein shield/zarya bubble etc.

>They win games ffs.
they dont

shooting people wins games, if people werent such shitters with their aiming they wouldnt need healers in the first place

76 believes in you!

>stomp game
>get half of the team we stomped on my team in the next game
>they spend all game complaining
looks like I'm dodging these retards

I've always wanted to be Pharah's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the spawn room with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" D.Va says. Widowmaker licks her lips, Tracer giggles, and Symmetra glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Pharah kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Pharah's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel myself teleported across the room, and I find myself lying underneath D.Va, Widowmaker, and Tracer. They had already taken their boots off and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Pharah said, "he's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. She shoves my dick inside her tight, sopping wet pussy and starts pumping. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred Reinhardts. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she stands over my head and rains her "justice" down on me from above. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

some hanzo on my team had a potg earlier where he blind fired a triple kill and 2 of the kills were through a wall and this is normal arrows not the scatter and not the ult

how fat was she?

Enviromental kill buttons were the shittiest, gimmickiest, cheesiest thing they could have possible added into the game.

Why are people punished for playing the objective against a pharah/lucio? It's fucking retarded.

Whoever thought this was a good idea deserves to be fucking guillotined

He's an assassin for hire, if I remember correctly, also he's done shady shit in the past for his family that are the yakuza. Genji is an example, he wanted nothing to do with the yakuza business, so Hanzo was ordered to kill him. He'd be in that gray area because we don't know what kind of jobs he takes, McCree's a merc that only takes jobs he deems as "good", could be that kind of situation.

>friend once got 120 degrees in game

>pick support because it wins games
>my team is still dying faster than i can heal them and cant aim for shit

I dont mind playing support but i have no idea how to salvage this

he killed genji because the elders pressured him into it, when he would have been just fine managing the clan by himself. that's pretty evil, even if it doesn't relate to the main plot. i can see them putting hanzo with the talon squad in future lore.

Roadhog caused his home to become a wasteland and he's a Mad Max main villain more than he is Mad Max. Both of the aussies are sympathetic but are huge criminals. They're on a huge globe trotting crime spree. Stole from that huge vault in Dorado, blew up public property, and stole historic treasure from the UK.

>talon only has 2 members far as i can tell.

Watch the "Recall" short. Reaper is teamed with Talon agents.

Well considering he's a mob boss, I'd say he's a good guy. I mean did you see the outrage from the public when the yakuza canceled Halloween? Not even joking, people were pissed, and by cancel, I don't mean they would fuck you up if you trick or treated, I mean they weren't handing out candy.

I love it.
Charging an enemy reinhardt off of a cliff is one of the best feelings ever, even if it isn't the best thing to do strategically

Been happening to me, console pleb, since the comp update.

Symmetra is obssessed with order, which leads to her working as Vishkar's attack dog even when that involves collapsing skyscrapers on top of poor neighborhoods. She justifies it all as being "for the greater good".

They could have not been standing where they were knowing there was a Pharah out there.

>406 level
WE STILL LOST. FUCK THIS GAME REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEE

But I don't believe in myself..

bunch of faceless goons dont count.

Its just sort of confusing since the lore is so underdeveloped. they have a bunch of extraneous characters which have no real reason to be in the game story wise.

When are the new skins coming out, I have 1.3k but don't want to waste it since they might have better skins (I don't really like any of these)

i think i just got aids

>mfw 99th percentile 45% accuracy with Mei

I average 2 gold medals per game. Placed into 60. Now I'm at 47, wtf.

Don't believe in yourself then, believe in me who believes in you.

Do it for him! 76 believes in you, and if you trust him, you should believe in yourself!

After all, dad knows best.

>they could have just not been on the point

dont hold your breath

>"only 9 inches"
Doe she normally fuck horses?

>tfw no zarya gf

>not recognizing the pasta
it's a shit edit of one

>dad knows best

this

>constantly dealing damage in fights but never able to kill because they're always grouped
>switching heroes appriopriately, going support or tank when needed
>the enemy just always has their ult up and kill us whenever we group
>team always likes to stray off for some reason and chain it into a loss
what am I doing wrong? my rank is steadily decreasing

No one cares you filthy Turk

Yet. Everyone's subplots are just beginning. Really 2 talon agents is a good start. Yes, there's a lot of >former< Overwatch agents but in-universe they're all split apart and are independent. Talon is more of a concrete and uniform force in lore at the moment than the other way around. Doomfist and maybe Sombra look to be the next batch of Talon agents. But we'll see.

They could have been standing closer to the overhang area. When you stand near the pit knowing there are characters with knockbacks, you are asking for it.

Help me out /owg/

Damn dude were you playing Mercy until that round? Those are some pretty awful stats for round 3.

you blow

I sadly sat through this whole depressing video. The chat at the end there was someone who said "Nice, they have maebbie" because I guess he's infamous among ranks below 30 or some shit.

Yes. His shield breaks fairly quickly if several of your team focus fire on it, and if you don't then he'll be up your asshole with a full-power shield

>Sudden death
>Defence
>As soon as the gates open a pack of zoo animals and niggers come flying onto the point at 200mph before you even know what's happening
>Can't shoot anything because bubble shields completely surround your team
>Everyone panics and dies

Fuck defence so so much.

Not unless you're Bastion

Otherwise there's other things you could be doing like firing over the shield if you have such a weapon or flanking if you don't

YES

Dominant women in sex seems like such a forced image. I mean psychologically it is hard to act like the woman is the one in control when she is the one getting penetrated.
And why is it that the guys who are into femdom are also into feet?

I don't get male masochists.

lucio. then i stopped caring

if nobody fires into the shield it won't break
:^)