/ypg/ - YGOPRO General

YGOPRO General #2228 RIP /dng/ and Dueling Network edition
Last thread: Dueling Network (High Res): duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Other urls found in this thread:

duelingnetwork.com/dn_without_images.swf?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
imgur.com/a/wPWWa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lmao what a piece of shit. I guess he deserves to lose, fucking all of you new tripfags are awful.

Also I forgot to say there's probably a much better ABC play in there but I just thought of what I could, and a monster-effect immune Infinity seemed like the best option against Treatoad.dek.

>● DN was a browser-based, manual Flash simulator.

RIP in Pieces

I'll host, bring either the same or something new. I won't say if I'm changing it, so you don't know to change your deck or not.

>SIDED DARK HOLES
WEW, CHEATER TO THE MAXIMUM

Xth or Synchron support when

It's finally dead? Haven't played it since it lost all the images.

Iron's been around for a while though family

WHY YOU LYING?

both DN and DNF have been shut down.

You realize it had images right? Just had to use a special version of the site. It's dead now though because of some 3rd party copyright shit.

By "new", I mean everyone who has become a tripfag since at least after Mariomon or Marzepan, and I know Iron isn't that fucking old.

>dat Jackson 5 image

Dank

It's ded.

He's older than Yami at least, and he's been less cancer than the rest

Oh yeah this things out now on the Jap eshop I'm gonna download it and give it a shot, hopefully its not trash.

Here for petdeks, Lunalights and a moment of silence for DN
Farewell, old friend

I love the way Yami has mellowed the fuck out after quitting G2 and getting called on his shit.

>3 zones
DOA worse than Sonic 06.

Anyone got an ABC list? Haven't touched the deck since Torque was announced.

Alright boys hit me up with some good playmat pictures, gonna order a new one soon and I want it to look nice

Not sure if you like Maiden, but here.

Finally an excuse to post this.

>Dueling network is still up with just some address complement
>Faggot erases it from OP

duelingnetwork.com/dn_without_images.swf?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/

it's not completely dead. i'm still on it

this yami kaiba guy reminds me of fallguy for some reason.

what do you guyss think about adding 2 trap holes into an ABC deck? to assist for cockadoodle's effect. since neither of you or have to have any monsters on the field for it to be lv3.

That one's fairly good, and I do like Maiden, but I feel like it'd be weird considering I don't like Blue-Eyes much. Do you have anything more generic and less archetype specific?

I don't think this one is very good.

Take Kaz's based art.

How is anyone going to put that on a playmat?

Resolution issues?
I have a bigger one anyways.
I really like Kaz's art.

Deleted in 3 2 1

Not really, this the only thing I got left that's generic-ish

Still, thanks, I might use it. Depends on what else I might find.

I'm genuinely interested in speed duels as a format tbqh. Maybe I only care because of Konami "endorsing" it but eh.

well gg Iron Core

But at least my excuse is losing to helmet. Goodbye /dng/

Hope /ffg/ enjoys my welcome.

>Running away in the first match
>Loses the second match 2-0
This is way too funny.

RIP KAIBA
Nigga you were playing ABCs

GG Yami. Now fuck off to your shit general while I convert this shit to webms.
>ABCs
>not helmet

See you tomorrow without your trip.

So this confirms swampman is Marik right?

is there a name for decks that are just there to annoy you?. playing 3 strike, vanitys botomless,warning, decks that generally is only there for preventing you to make plays,

Swampman is acually Yami Kaiba. Watch him start posting just as Kaiba dead

>Swampman will scoop to Iron Core
This I have to see.

No, he's Bakura.

THE MADMAN HE ACUALLY DID IT

I'm sure this has been asked but I'm a huge faggot; what happened to DN? Used to play and wanted to get back into the scene now that I live in the Seattle area

Please don't shit up our threads

It's just two retards. Filter them and be done with it.

I'm going to upload the webms of both of the re-duels to puush, since I can't keep them under 3MB without them being for ants.

Make me ;)

That doesn't change the fact our bump limit is being wasted.

What card got the most nerfing from the anime?

>yfw the only person to actually sucessfully use it here was a dog who died the same night

Cosmic Blazar Dragon ;)

>it will never be March 2013 format again
Why live

I guess he didn't descend from the grave keepers

He was banished from our general and decided to shitpost in yours instead. We apologize for the inconvenience, but there's nothing we can do about it.

Yugioh is dead, go fuck yourself.

What is he standing on?

We're gonna block him too.

the hopes and dreams of humanity

imgur.com/a/wPWWa
Straight from the secret club.

Now can someone give me a decklist or skeleton for a Berserion deck? Would it even run the plain Valkyrion and old vanillas or should I not even bother with those?

He's still cute.

The worst part about trans faggots are NONE of them are attractive.

This. We should stick to 2d boys.

>see first pic
>she looks pretty cute
>take a look at the hands
>mfw
I'm going to /s/ to regain my straightnes, brb.

You don't find narue cute?
Do you have shit taste?

trip on narue

Nice falseflag.

I actually preferred the trip drama to this now. The shitposting is about to get worst.

Indeed, that's the best way.

Yuya is not a trap. Just a guy who can succesfully convert straights.

I didn't call him a trap, did I?

>Yuya is not a trap
>implying

#100 Nerferon Dragon

>Cannot be destroyed by battle except with "Number" monsters. This card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn, when this card is targeted for an attack: You can target 1 monster in your Graveyard; equip it to this card. While this card is equipped with an Equip Card by this effect, it gains ATK equal to the current ATK of the monster that attacked this card when this effect was used. If this card would be destroyed by battle, you can send 1 Equip Card equipped by this effect to the Graveyard instead. When an Equip Card equipped to this card is sent to the Graveyard this way: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the difference between this card's current ATK and previous ATK. If you do: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; gain Life Points equal to the amount of damage inflicted by that effect. Once per turn, when you take battle damage: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the battle damage you took. When this card is targeted for an attack while it has no Xyz Materials: You can Xyz Summon 1 "Number 92: Heart-eartH Dragon" from your Extra Deck by using this card you control as the Xyz Material.

Why are they so shit?

>Cannot be destroyed by battle except with "Number" monsters. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; declare 1 card type (Monster, Spell, or Trap) and banish all cards of that type from your opponent's Graveyard. Once per turn: You can target 1 other face-up monster you control; equip this card to that target. The equipped monster gains 1200 ATK. While this card is equipped to a monster, if you would take 1000 or more damage: You can destroy this card, then send it to the Graveyard; halve that damage. During your Main Phase, if this card was sent to the Graveyard to activate this effect: You can send 1 monster from your hand to the Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard

>no end game
>no real boss monster
>no draw power
>no consistency

>Cannot be destroyed by battle except with "Number" monsters. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; banish all cards in your opponent's Monster Card Zones or Spell & Trap Card Zones. Once per turn: You can target 1 other face-up monster you control; equip this card to that target. It gains 2000 ATK. If this card is Xyz Summoned by Ranking Up "Number 80: Rhapsody in Berserk", it gains these effects.
● While this card is equipped to a monster, if the equipped monster battles a monster, that monster's effects are negated. ● While this card is equipped to a monster, if the equipped monster would be destroyed OR, if you would take damage from a card effect, you can send this card to the Graveyard instead. During your Main Phase, if this card was sent to the Graveyard by this effect: You can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

Has the card designer for Zexal dethroned Kaz for broken card design?
These are all just TTGL tier boss monsters for Yuma to spam HOPU to get over.

This one still hurts

>Cannot be destroyed by battle except with "Number" monsters. Once per turn: You can Special Summon a number of "Number" monsters from your Extra Deck equal to the number of Xyz Materials attached to this card, but their effects are negated, and if you do, detach 1 Xyz Material from this card. While you control another "Number" monster, this card cannot be destroyed, it is unaffected by your opponent's card effects, also you take no damage. During your End Phase: Destroy monsters your opponent controls, up to the number of "Number" monsters that were destroyed on your side of the field this turn. When this card you control is destroyed by your opponent's monster: Gain control of that monster.

can someone hit me up with the discord link? pm me on dn

They probably don't want you there.

who gives a shit lmao? there's gotta be at least one nigga on there who hates everybody else

Nobody wants you there you retarded shitposter, fuck off back to BR HQ

If I lost a shadow duel to Ra I wouldn't be mad at all

What would a metalfoe deck look like outside of OCG land?

3 ariadne
70 counter traps

So what card sleeves does /dng/ use?

Ultra Pro matte are what I'm most comfortable with. I tried using the smooth ones, but they slide too easily and sometimes fall off the table.

if i need sleeves just for an event i just get ultra pros, but any other time i go for player's choice, because they last the longest out of the one's i've used

:>
:>

Kmc and use LA tcg clear sleeve under them shits Cash yo

how do I register on checkmate?
It keeps saying I need a password and I put one. And the website gives me a bad gateway

Fake!

>Go to DN in ages
>that garry50cent something is top watch
>go in, game is paused waiting for an admin
>after a while an admin logs and types a 20 line paragraph saying they both missplayed
>seems Garry is some big trip,"Do you know who I am"
>other guy says "lol you've never beaten me last 4 times we played"
>game continues because why not
It was a pk fire vs ba and 50cents won, thing is he had a wining chant or something and I cringed so hard I closed the tab.
It's a good, good day that that shithole is gone and never coming back.

>>seems Garry is some big trip,"Do you know who I am"
lmao did he really say this shit? I never seen gerry powertrip before, maybe he was fucking with a greenie

Fuck off.

ey top collab dude (i assume actually avatarfag), you done dark magicians yet? there should only be a few

Ultimate Guard is my senpai