FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwWC_R0jUW1c5k0BUTyStxd3bdP7XULeticRyDCYz2Q/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7ZSRTdsk
pastebin.com/N1BB8L9M
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=35505
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bears

Lovely, lovely bears

First for oh sweet jesus why is it so hot?!

Why does this game have to have such a large fanbase of furries? I really want to like this game, and at the same time not be considered a furry.

Then don't consider yourself a furry

Stop worrying about what others think about you, if you like something then fucking like it

The newfag of fun strikes again

Every fox is lovable.

Why are you guys still awake?

To the bed I command thee!

no

It's only 10!

Reposting. Fixed the typo.

>not being a superior robophile

>MMMM Foxy u smellin fine
>stop Freddy das gay
>do I smell asbestos?

Fine, mom.

I have dinner and ice cream and beer to eat and writing to attempt to do but give up in frustration.

Some foxes are more lovable than others.

I can't believe Ronald Reagan is a fucking racist

Just give him a few jelly beans or Chesterfields and he'll be fine.

>Reagan
>not racist

Have some fresh Zed art. Apologies to zed if he pops in and wanted to post it.

Zed is always welcome, how's he doing?

He's still dealing with life stuff but he's doing alright.

I want chica to poop in a bucket and use the white poop as makeup and make myself a pretty little moose going on a chicken turbe, such as how the old rich folks use to use poop for

Nice to hear he's doing alright, good luck to him

Goddamn she's got a fluffy chest.
Thanks Snax

That is adorable, Snax. Nice legs, daisy dukes.

Seems like that job's been keeping him busy all year-round, hope he's doing fine.

>Dat plumage

I thought from the thumbnail that she either had a beard or the worst pair of tits ever.

Now draw the dongerfox lady.

>Oh man, them Faz brothers gonna be in for a treat of they can escape deputy Schmidt!

Hello again thread, here's a repost of the prologue edited to be a bit more bearable in terms of reading

Frieda's Lounge: Prologue
pastebin.com/7ZSRTdsk

And also here's a repost of the fanfiction tennis between me Snax and J.

I hope you all are well.

pastebin.com/N1BB8L9M

And it would help if i posted the second thing

Neat, I'll give them a read tomorrow after I wake up.

I am tempted

Guess who just finished his finals today

Tempted?

Noice

early xth for I miss Nessi

Wake up

Hey snax Protom and Gen are writing again, complete the trifecta already.

I wonder how the night guards handled working at such late hours

It's 2:40 and my eyes feel as though they are about ready to roll out and turn soggy and dry at the same time. I wonder if they have to sleep in early during the day to be able to handle the nights with the robits

Well I imagine that the adrenaline from having bloodthirsty robots coming after you would probably keep you awake.

Artist name?

I wanna play rock, paper, scissors with her.

The inconvenience of those scissors perplex me. Unless they can be moved on their own, I fail to see how they would be useful other then to jab at someone

Eh

Eh?
Hey zed!

You aren't alone. I kinda want to edit the drawing to soothe my autism.

I bet Chica's pizza parallelogram would say otherwise

Pizzarellagram?

Poor Bonnie.

Eh, you get used to it. If they're basically bums like most people imagine them to be, the guards probably get enough sleep during the day anyway.

>Oh God that human flesh

>Oh GOD those lips

>OH LORDEH that thickness

I'm in love with a chicken.

How in love, Crisis?

Make her a bit more stocky and I'd jizz on the metal bird's crotch then wash it with warm soapy water.

Wanna marry the chicken and have a lil chicken family.

I hope we get a Shadow Guard character in FNAF 5.

Just a slumped, vaguely humanoid entity that's pitch black like the Shadow Bonnie or mythical Shadow Men. But it has an extended jaw and protruding eyeballs like the game over screen from the first FNAF. All the best series bring back their protagonist for the finale, after all.

It should just materialize in your office if you aren't looking, and turn it's head towards you out of the corner of your eye.

Well, isn't that sweet? I'm sure she'd be very happy to have you be with her, though the good times. The bad times. But always so loving and true.

Anyone alive?

Unfortunately yes.

>You will never take the night shift at Fazbear's as a form of assisted suicide

Barely.

Now when you say that, would you deliberately allow the tronics to get to you if its assisted? Or would you just fuck all and go at it as long as you can before your eventual demise?

As sad a sack of shit as we all are, I'm sure depression would only intensify once we reincarnate inside bloodied, snotty robot furries at best.

Or if we get stuffed and then taken apart. Where would our minds go? Would they be inside the head for all eternity?

>Walk up to Freddy at just before midnight
>Slash your throat with a straight razor
>Freddy wakes up soaked in blood with a dead man at his feet

PUT THE BUNNY
BACK IN
THE
BOX

Sounds spooky.
>shows up in a different room every night as an easter egg
>shining a light on it each time and surviving the week with no deaths unlocks the guard database
>specifications for all previous games' protagonists
>Phone Guy, Phone Dude, and Purple Man have names based on their initials

It's "conscience" not "conscious"
This is too sane an encounter for there to be a possibility Mike's dreaming here. Sorry for not catching it last time.

Leave Rugrats alone! He tries so hard, ya know?
Just let him have this! Stop persecuting him!

>This is too sane an encounter for there to be a possibility Mike's dreaming here

Then who the fuck is dressed up like Reagan just outside the security office? His boss?

MANGLE WHIT A BIG
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=35505

Well I also feel he should add the word dirt or something similiar like secrets after "digging up" to elaborate what else Mike'll find besides his conscience but that's just me.
I'll persecute Rugrats like the pharmacists' persecute Mike. They just want to line the corporation's pockets and don't care if a nigga dies while they're doing it.
It's Mike

Been spending too much time around Ace and Mizu. Personally it doesn't tickle my fancy the way the last fat Mangle you did.

please disembark unpleasantnessanon

I missed this beautiful fox

The shading is nice but definitely not up my alley

>no panties
She's defective.

What a pleasant thing to fall asleep to, thanks for the dream fuel.

Well into the trash with her then.

Snax has had an unhealthy obsession with Ace for years now.
She's personally drawn him enough smut that he could flood the thread with it for days.

So what you're saying is that Snax wants to be the Top Gun?

A lot of OCfags seem to have other OCfags they look up to or prioritize, only seems natural.

Dammit, every morning with this, every morning one of the bots is in a trash can and I have to dig it out and set it back up. I bet it's the night guard playing a practical joke.

Night guard didn't do anything.
You guys should leave him alone.
Does anybody else think the night guard is really cute? Maybe the robots should give him a break.

Shut the fuck up, Mike.

How'd you get past the captcha?

No more questions, this interview is over.

I fail to understand how anyone could find this remotely erotic.

I agree.
The night guard is such a nice guy.
With really smooth skin.

Why did Souldozer of all things show up as the bad guy for Foxy Fighters?
Was he even popular outside of here and SouldozerFag's Tumblr?

Piss, shit, mutilation, rape, CP, beast, on model; all that stuff you can get, but this somehow beyond your ability to grasp? I mean yeah, it looks pretty gross to you and I, but just yesterday we were talking about a woman having sex with a dead dog in front of a bunch of kids. How is this any worse?

Souldozer had a pretty big cult following on here and even /v/.

Alright, why the fuck does the source code on Scottgames have the word "Afton Robotics" on it? I thought the book wasn't canon to the games.

I wasn't aware Scott followed the Veeky Forums side of the fandom. Christ, I feel bad for him now.

New books.

Scott is crashing this lore

WITH NO SURVIVORS

He's never actually gone on Veeky Forums and said revealed himself, but the inclusion of characters like Chipper and Coffee in World as well as a few jokes he's made makes me think that he might be familiar with it at the very least. And trust me, Veeky Forums couldn't horrify him any more than the Reddit community, which he regularly has to go onto and make statements telling them to stop acting like retards.