/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Summary from the latest Live Letter:
pastebin.com/x3petsBx

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/197e9c8b2f04efdecffe26bebe43b40551d1e3e8

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10664709
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leave your falseflagging in the old general, thank you.

xth for i love cats

xth for male au ra are CUTE

No, Emin.

Xth for chilling

Poll for EU players:
strawpoll.me/10664709

Inb4 Aaron drags piss in this general

xth for neets trying to act like theyre above anyone at all

>no balmung option

frig off

You'll have to find me first.

>literally at the same time
lol

Posting here since last thread dead.

I'm out of the loop. Why wouldn't an ilvl 235 melee monk beat a bard with an ilvl 210? Don't Bards sing songs that nerf their damage as well?

why is elk such a pathetic piece of shit? human garbage namedrops himself every fucking day making people think he is likeable in any way

kill urself shitstain

Oh I can too for the most part. I am just a paranoid mess and end up with too much HQ mats by the time I reach the end.

>CHAOS
>EU
nigger STOP

The monk is ilvl 219 from the image.

elk

DO NOT BULLY THE ELK

thank you

xth for wanting to die

human garbage

yes

Not unless your group is shit or doing savage

He always posts about how unlikable he is, am I missing something?

>Remove Balmung
>Remove Gilgamesh

There, the last two hours of drama never happened, and no drama will happen for the foreseeable future.

Skin diluters will be purged when the aether bombs fall

fuck off elk
he is a sociopath that always posts positive/lewd shit about himself anonymously because he has mental issues

The fist weapons are 235. Is that not important? I was under the impression weapons give huge damage buffs

xth for murder in the open

...what.

And the threads wouldnt exist and the game would be closed or F2P. Alternatively people would just move to another server and deep it the unofficial RP realm.

ily

Fishin'

What outfit do you want as your next AF gear for 4.0?

Balmungamesh isn't as important as you think it is. The game and thread would be fine.

When Thal's cleansing fury sweeps across the land, blessing the weapons of the sanctum's warriors, the skin diluters will be among the punished, their very existence glassed off the face of the continent

Post proof

im not elk

and yes maybe he has mental issues so what, also i've never seen anyone post positive shit about elk ever

you just seem like an obsessive shitposter to me

if any of u chucklefucks are planning on going to fanfest i want to see your glance as i smash your skull into the fucking concrete and i strangle the life out of you pushing my thumbs into your eye sockets until you cry blood, well not before forcing you to watch your beloved ones die in front of you. i would seriously kill every single one of u faggots irl if ur from any of the containment servers balmung/gilgamesh

How delusional are you people to not realize 95%+ of posts are from those two or new people who will inevitably go to them?

guys ;)
i raid ;)
picture of me in savage ;)
look at this blm lala ;)
i know them ;)
parses ;)
getting upset over shitposting ;)
jk im not mad ;)
heres a post to show im not mad ;)
ill cam for you ;)

stop rping in the thread

I can't believe the leveling dungeons for Heavensward is strictly worse than the 50 dungeons for ARR...

I take this thread less seriously than most of you seem to

i will kill you in real life abe

lf au ra husbando

are you mad that i do more dps than you

What the heck is the STF?

>that kan-e trying to look badass for the painting
SO MUCH BEST GIRL

Stop drinking piss :^)

is this another putt meltdown

I can't wait to be bathed in the sweet, cleansing hellfires of righteous purging.

Sorry but I don't like Lalas.

theres not a day without one lately ever since he got asshurt and server transferred when he remembered nobody likes him

>tfw you forced him to change his name to Ultrash Boogeyman when he's literally never seen you in game

Abe, Puttel, Stratos, Shana, I control every single one of you from the shadows.

Abe is my favorite poster. I want to cuddle him and tell him everything's going to be alright!

Special Task Force.

They're ex green berets that go to your house and beat rulebreakers into submission.

Putts in class, Paks

Special task force, they handle 3rd party stuff like hackers and bots. Parse falls under it.

this for female WHM

>tfw we'll never get beautiful long hairs like this
>Ps3 limitations

Productive day today!

How are you, Red?

what the heck i want to do that

frig off

kill abe
kill stratos
kill elk
kill chemo
kill awena
kill kazegami AKA Mitsukai Shimakaze of midgard

all these faggots need their lives to be ended no one would care if anything were to happen to them

xth for sneering

>puttel
>actually in school

My favorite meme

/xivg/, how do you go back to not being gay? I'm worried.

You forgot yourself, Paks

I care about Elk and Awena

>male whm wearing that
I don't even know why haven't all male whms killed themselves yet.

You forgot yourself, Paks

First time to fish I've had in ages, just caught an Armoured Catfish since I had a window opportunity between Loosetongues and Eels.

Can't wait for Anima to be done in like, two weeks. I'm gonna fish all the Big Fish in the game.

Not even 1.0 had long hair options, even on NPCs.
So far, Ysayle is the only one with hair that reaches below the elbows.

Stratos posts like once every 5 threads, lmao what is your issue?

>Mitsukai Shimakaze
>awena

What did these people do?

dont u have shopping carts to be pushing around stratos?
awena legitimately has a trash personalty the most fake piece of shit here

keep on white knighting mi'lady for erp degenerates

post a location to say meet one then

>A department for investigating parsing

It has such a badass sounding name that I imagine them like this.

>trying to shame someone for having a job
lol?

>masters duck

i've lost a lot of respect for someone

Are there any good players here

define good player

your heathen-born flesh will melt around the scales you so adore but which sicken the Twelve, the screams of all you have ever loved will echo in your soul forever as your aether is torn apart and discarded into the void, consumed by the hungering foulness of the void

Awena is cool

Post character and youtube of songs you listen to on spotify

>having any respect in the first place for the beta cuck human trash that is abe

how to spot a shitpost

that steam log has been at least like, 10 different people over the 2 years it's been posted here user

>think of something I don't like about the game that could be improved
>it seems really simple to do, look up why it can't be done
>PS3 limitations

only thing people here are good at is talking shit behind their friends backs

>post yfw you're not Paks

im too nervous just fun_posting

Yeah what do you want?

These threads make me glad I'm in a normie FC and don't have to be deal with you degenerates

Mhmmmmm what do you do for a living again, Paks?

Fishin'. Except I'm only leveling. 8 more to go.

>people will never post their avatar along with the talk of how much they hate people
>their butt buddies might see that theyre actually two faced cunts and stop liking them
The anonymous hate posts make me laugh so hard for that reason. The people posting them are worse than the people they're posting about.

ok aaron