mega.nz/#F!1o8FTbAL!-lVNu5ReRDTcksRfHIxBHA

>NEW PLAYER GUIDE
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg (embed)

>ARCHIVED THREADS (RIP ARCHIVE.MOE)
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/mgg/type/op/

>STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral

>/mgg/ ONEDRIVE FOLDER
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx

>LISTS, GUIDES, DOWNLOADS AND OTHER STUFF
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce (embed)

>MGS2 SUBSTANCE NOVEL - NEEDS TRANSLATION
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc

>MGSV NOVEL - PARTIALLY TRANSLATED
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM

>TIMELINE AND EPILOGUES:
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY (embed)
>CHAPTER 1:
pastebin.com/frkkvef3 (embed)
>CHAPTER 2:
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia (embed)

>KOJIMA'S THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NOVELIZATION
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D (embed)

>QTS FARMING
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg (embed)

>Weapons and stuff
unknown321.github.io/mgsmonsterguns

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10626789
youtube.com/channel/UCZ5WUug34syHZdh96WyFEQQ/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>all those (embeds)
thanks, 4chanX

She climbed the rock face and stood at the top. There, she could see the earth stretching all the way to the horizon. Aah, is this really how big the world is? The sky is so blue it makes me dizzy, and so very high. Its deep blue hue and height tell me of its connection into outer space. Is there truly no place where I belong, not even in this vast world?
'I'll take you there.' Where could it be, Boss? Can I see it from here?
The heat in Quiet's chest grew too much to bear, and she fell to her knees. Her tears ran down her cheeks and to her neck before dripping to her chest. It was time to close her mouth.
"I am Quiet. I am... the absence of words"
Placing her hand to her chest, she apologized to the newly-born children within. Sorry, but I can't let you out of here. You will disappear with me.
Quiet doused herself with the gas tank, and ignited it with Big Boss's lighter.

But I'll keep coming

Quiet left her message and stuck around at the end of 45 thinking she was going to be brought back to MB, she thought Venom fell in love with her and would chase after her.
When the transition occurs, she is watching him take off on pequod laughing, so she sheds her tear before she load her rifle, turns around and drops to her knees crying before she dies or kills herself or soviets find her and kill her after some time.

We'll never truly know. She expected too much from Venom but never asked for anything but attention which he was too good to give her.

Time to settle this
strawpoll.me/10626789

You can never go wrong with apple juice. Just make sure it''s actual juice and not some unnatural blend of HFCS and water with just enough actual juice so they can put the word juice on the label.

And everything in Episode 45 was set up to leave Quiet to die alone and Venom never returns, she is left heartbroken and dies alone, or atleast feeling alone.

>make sure it''s actual juice and not some unnatural blend of HFCS and water with just enough actual juice so they can put the word juice on the label.
lol, Americans.
It has to be like more than 50% actual juice to be called juice here.
In America it has to be more than 25% real juice to call it NATURAL juice.

Nice way to dodge the post.

Just as Venom dodged Quiet and did her wrong, she still loves him with deep feelings, no matter how wrong he did her. There was no one to care about her in her final monents. All alone in death just as she was in life.

whats the name of the ost track played when big boss speaks in the nuclear disarmament ending?

Nobody remembered her, nobody cried for her, no one grieved.

>ywn play phantom pain with the real big boss with pw tier characterization, a crazy rusemaster ocelot, a non-retarded skull face, good boss fights, mission 51

He knew her and still didn't want to give her any hope of salvation, of any chance to save her even though he could have. No one misses her. His revenge was heartbreak and long everlasting pain until she drifts in and out of sleep thinking she died only to dream of Snake and wake up feeling worse, it probably goes on like that for a while.

There's usually always someone that cares, somewhere out there,

Not for Quiet though, even for all she did, no one cared and they wished she was dead. Everyone. Wanted. Her. Dead. Even the one she loves.

Or they atleast wanted her gone and suffering even though she didn't want to leave.

Big Boss is just a title so it could be given to Venom which Snake did so Venom is technically also the REAL Big Boss.

Actually, maybe this is why in GZ Big Boss is called 'Snake - once known by the codename Big Boss' when his actual title should have been Big Boss at the time, the plan was already in motion by GZ so he was no longer Big Boss for the time.
So then, Big Boss DID plan the whole thing from the beginning, Mosquito was right when he assumed Big Boss wasn't on base because it was his plan! and he no longer had use for Miller so he just left him on MB for Skull Face to attack!
The whole thing; Skull Face's attack, Zero reviving him, Medic being turned into Venom, Big Boss planned it all! He sold the ULTIMATE lie, the lie that he had nothing to do with it!

wait what? this isn't the correct /mgg/ format is it?

>mgg is back
Dude what the fuck are you doing

Did Metal Gear die a horrible death?

How do I disable this FOB shit?

She died of course

bump

bump

>Green Tiger Stripe
>wear on rocky surfaces to blend in

>Desert Ambush
>wear in greenery to blend in

>Still no weapons over grade 9

The gave us the grade 15 slots like 2 months ago. Not that I think anyone besides hackers would even be able reach grade 15 development requirements, let alone sustain the ungodly deployment costs the gear would surely have.

youtube.com/channel/UCZ5WUug34syHZdh96WyFEQQ/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd

I didn't think I'll pay 800kgmp and shiton resources per sortie when gmp cap is 5m neither
you'll get used to it

Saw this on the first page and had to stop my fap session for this. Why the fuck is this general still tied to Konami. We don't have to disgrace the series with their name anymore, so just drop it. You don't even talk about other Konami shit here anyways. It should have always been a MGS and KojiPro general.

I never got used to it.

IMO they shouldn't be afraid to give players fun weapons for single player that don't cost a ton and can't be used on FOBs.

I got used to it very lately

>they shouldn't be afraid
well

>All these cool little features added to infinite heaven
Man, I'm glad I came back to mgsv, this mod alone adds allot more replay value.

What?

bump

New patch never.

Sorry dlc never

How can an old fart look so cute?

He was always sexy af

He ages like fine wine.

Funny how some say Venom is gross as hell yet others say he is the sexiest man in vidya, and smartest and gayest.

All the Snakes are sexy 2bh. Even Solidus.

To be forgotten, and probably brutally raped and murdered, in the sands of time.

Notice how the Man on Fire is the only person that can get him to smile.

>10 days to develop a gun

Now I remember why I quit playing.

Set all the sliders in the avatar creator to zero and then tell me he aged gracefully. Venom is ugly af for only 50.

DD
Kaz taking cigar away

DD's not a person.
Could've just said his birthday party. Kaz not letting him smoke his present from Ocelot didn't make him smile.

The only person Quiet liked maybe loved and Venom betrayed the shit out of her, let her down so hard it was even funny to him that he laughed.

She expected too much without asking for anything pretty much.

The paradox of the shitposter: Kills the general with his shitposting so he doesn't have anywhere to shitpost 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

>Filename
I couldn't agree more

I am ripping my fucking hair out. Fucking leopard tortoise. God, I just can't get it.

keep trying user it will happen eventually

A lot of guides will tell you to just scatter traps all around the LZ south of Masa Village where you first arrive at Africa, but personally it never worked for me.
What you gotta do is set them at the LZ in between Masa Village and Mfinda Oilfield. Just put them all in one spot and toss a bait bottle on them. Also don't set the cages in the water. I got it on my first try doing this.

The reality of the truthposter: say the truth a couple times an hour so people know what's up.

Time made a fool out of Quiet. Only to herself, she made a fool of herself thinking he wanted anything from her besides to leave.

>tfw you already found a game that let you down and hurt you more than MGSV, which now seems less bad in comparison

It's good to know I can always fall lower into despair

Either that, or he was going to kill her in her sleep at some point if she never left.

Paz was the only true waifu to medic snake.

which game

What game was it, user?

Zero Time Dilemma

But she didn't really love him, there wasn't romance really.
Quiet definitely loved him but she was a bitch to him and wasn't worthy of attention.

Was it really that bad?

And I mean, Venom definitely loved Paz and Quiet loved Venom.

Paz was the one true waifu to all mother base staff.

Even though she wasn't there.
Sad, sad Quiet.
She expected too much from him.
She thought he would want her at some point, why did Kojima have to make her if she is nobody to anybody?

This is so autistic. Stop conversing with yourself!

are you new here? dont reply to him.

Funny how whenever I say something, someone refutes it with the exact opposite even though they know what I'm saying is true, which is why they troll with the exact opposite, but when someone else says that same thing in a different thread, not a single person refutes that person.

Fucking Joke. All of you. Fuck this place I can't leave though.

This Is the only one that I replied to myself.

Sure, you're not the only poster in this thread with crippling autism. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

>[Gerbil] x 8
>[Gerbil] x 8
>[Gerbil] x 8
>[Gerbil] x 8
>[Gerbil] x 8
Just

it took me 3 hours so not much more to go user

Where are you setting the traps?

i put them near the water fall and up the path from the first lz in africa

Whatever you think, I didn't reply to my own post but once in this thread.

That would be the problem. It's a tortoise, it doesn't go in water.
You got to put them here. Worked for me twice in a row.

And for you to think I have autism is autistic itself, since I only talk the truth and nothing else, just keep calling me autistic though if it makes you feel better.

I want to lick skullfaces butthole!

What is stopping you?

Been placing them here but still nothing. Besides the place all around there is full of water.

Such a lust for analingus!
WHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They're just puddles. Don't put the cages in them.
Keep trying. I swear it works better than any other spot.

Straw grasping memesters cannot prove that Venom doesn't hate Quiet, while she loves him more than anything and wants only to protect him and serve him in any way he sees fit, even if he tells her to kill hersepf

herself*

bump

I have in my lifetime ejaculated to all the mgs3 poster girls at least once.

I wish I could, but not enough polys for my taste. Maybe when some pachinko clips turn up on youtube.

Venom sure as hell didn't care that Quiet cared so much about him that she was willing to give her life and love up, that was his master plan.

it was not supposed to end this way.

So, when you're extracting a nuke, does it arrive on your FOB as soon as your extract it? Can invades steal it from you while you continue infiltrating the FOB you got it from?

Lies.

Deceit.

Betrayal.

Quiet is lovestruck for Venom
Venom is lovestruck for everyone else, he hates Quiets love, doesn't want or need or like her.