/lozg/ The Legend of Zelda General

Welcome to the Legend of Zelda general. Talk about Zelda games old and new, and all discussions related to the entire franchise in its various forms. Share and discuss art, music, news developments, timeline theories, speedrunning strats, etc.

/lozg/ #16 - Multiples of Four Edition

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.
Wii U has the GC Zelda HD ports plus NES, SNES, N64, GBA, Wii and DS Virtual Console.

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Infobin
pastebin.com/E8FjmmKD

BotW Known Item Stats:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r6bbN74Bvbsm7nQ9TYDPhtM-DBXMADweKqKYTuaFG_I/edit?usp=sharing

>More Zelda 1? Check Zelda Classic's romhacks:
zeldaclassic.com/

>News/Developments

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com?tags=saria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zelda best first post.

First for lost in the EU woods

>No (embed)
Perfect

>bunnies
But they're extinct.

Also third for intrepid adventurers.

If they don't exist why is there one in the picture?

6075 HOURS UNTIL BREATH OF THE WILD

I want to run around Hyrule naked.

>Link in the Dark World is a bunny
>Ravio isdressed with abunny costume
>Bunnies are almost gone in OoT
What's up with Zelda and bunnies?

chan.sankakucomplex.com?tags=saria

Obviously it was before they were hunted to extinction.

Speaking of which, if young Link is ten years old, and the other true Kokoris don't grow up, how old in fact are they?

Friendly hug

Damn you user, you didn't answer the way i wanted you to.

Sorry, user.

Much thanks.

Also friendly reminder that if someone's willing to diddle with some 3D models and create some lewd OoT scenes, would be much appreciated. In the meantime I'll focus on my lewd fiction and maybe learn a little 3D stuff over the weekend or something.

god damn this makes me hungry

Want me to make you some? I'll go get everything ready.

fuck, now I want some fish soup.

oh i wish ;_;

Fucking loved this dungeon just because there was one room to come back to to get comfy here and there.

"Wow! So THIS is the twilight realm?!"

hmmmm

huff huff

!!!

hng

Are you using the widescreen AR code?

yes and i made sure to disable the widescreen hack that i usually have on for other games

alright then, it looked kinda stretched to me but I guess I'm just retarded

probably because the textures are stretched

oh boyy

I WANT TO FUCK FI

Posting this while on a meeting at work

I like that dungeon despite usually hating dungeons that just reuse assets from other ones

WALK FASTER GOD DAMN

AAAAAAAAAAH

That shit spooked me out even if I was expecting it.

her husband is going to murder me

this is so cute

and guess who's doing the cleanup? the guy that just saved the day!

>The hearts actually heal you
GG Aonuma

You don't have to wait on her, just go to the door.

That sounds really boring.

>you need to find the mirror fragments
>one is hidden in an old forest
>the other in the sky
I have no idea where this is. Old forest makes me think of the lost woods but having been there already for the master sword there is nothing that makes me think i could find it there
and for the sky i have no idea how to get there

You're later than usual.
docking it from your pay

okay now i have somewhere to search but what the fuck

I wake up at 6:50 and run reports and shit for a 7am meeting!

You can take my money away, I will always love Fi

Just ask Midna to lend you a hand since I don't even remember what you had to do to do the things in the old forest and I just think there was something in Kakariko for the sky thing. Oh make sure you don't do the thing were the game fucks up and you have to start from scratch because you're trapped in a room forever

I wake up at 6:50 and run reports and shit for a 7am meeting!

You can take my money away, I will always love Fi

Just ask Midna to lend you a hand since I don't even remember what you had to do to do the things in the old forest and I just think there was something in Kakariko for the sky thing. Oh make sure you don't do the thing were the game fucks up and you have to start from scratch because you're trapped in a room forever

i'm getting flashbacks from wind waker

It was less of a simple rehash, more of a clever summary of each dungeon, it kept it fresh, it was well done

It did which is why I like it.

But for example, the last dungeon in SS reussed assets as well and I hate the fuck out of it

But that was more because it betrayed all my expectations for what a fucking temple would look like where you'd store the fucking Triforce. I just wanted it to look more like this temple from TP, which I loved the aesthetic for.

M aking me really want to finish up my OoT 3D playthrough now instead of hanging it up to finish MM3D.

my original N64 copy is incomplete too. I deleted my file aeons ago to enjoy playing it through again

What are you up to, anons?

pic related

Eating some ice cream with friends.

Do tell.

Just finished a call with someone called Arunramanathan and now I'm going to kill myself finishing Hundred so I can move on to this seasons shows.

>have to do the whole dungeon backward this time with a pet to carry
argh, this is phantom hourglass all over again

It's a fun temple, but I agree it could have been much more.

Prepare for the greatest boss fight ever though, so great it was used as part of the tech demo for Wii U zelda back in the day

>implying the greatest boss fight isn't the miniboss

I just finished LoT. Is it possible to miss a few cutscenes?

I feel like I missed a few cutscenes. I had no idea what the Song of Storm guy was talking about and I have little to no clue about the Owl's deal.

I mean OoT

Link is a slut

No, you didn't miss anything. The windmill guy is just an awkwardly-presented time paradox and the owl is purposefully vague (if you talk to a certain Sheika stone with the Mask of Truth, it hints at who he is).

Thanks.
Guess I'll start up MM then.

Ooh boy. Get ready.

Prepare for everything to look slightly nicer, for Link to do unnecessary but cool shit when jumping and for the obligatory slow as shit start

Also the game is better played just wandering and taking your time. 60% of the game is getting to know the NPCs and solving their problems. The three-day cycle will make you consider the time spent on certain tasks. It's an entirely different type of game.

I had no idea Ganondorf was such a good organ player.

>These aren't my glasses

Serious MMfag here. I would love nothing more if your were to give us the play by play with screenies. Often. Help-me relive the first time I can never get back.

He had years to learn.

All bad guys are required to be good organ players.

I wouldn't be opposed to this, as long as we keep it cancer free

We definitely need as much Zelda content as possible

Holy shit
I was expecting it, but MAN
that's daunting.

Qt

Still gives me chills.

Afternoon /lozg/
I trust you're all keeping well?

How goes your tulpa?

Big Daddy Knuck, or his Little Knucks, should absolutely get a redesign.

One of my favourite moments in gaming.

Quite wonderful as usual. Doing any gaming today? Anything Zelda related?

This looks a lot like the place where you fight Demise.

It is

Empty magical realms tend to look similar.

How different would MM be if this wore the mask instead?

Similar. But I don't know if Zelda has the raw power it takes to "create" a place in time.
Unless of course Demise left it behind, and they're merely occupying it.

This.

We've seen how vicious Zelda Chickens can be. I would be more afraid of that, than a falling moon.

Proof the kokiri CAN leave the forest

This is what should be in BotW.

Anyone have a link to a Wii ROM of Skyward Sword I can use with Dolphin? I haven't ever played it and was thinking of getting through it this weekend but I couldn't find anything that worked. I'll post screens of myself playing in whatever /lozg/ thread we're on this Saturday.

What a ride.

Are the other Wind Waker characters as fun to play as she is?

What did you think of Ganon? I thought he was way easier than Ganondorf, even when I was a kid. Megaton hammer to the tail was so easy compared to ping pong in the broken organ room.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:40289718907089B360440E05AEA28A0BE192D4B1&dn=The.Legend.of.Zelda.Skyward.Sword.USA.Wii-SUSHi&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.com%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fcoppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=%2audp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce

Well done user. You did good!

>You did good!
Well, he did well, not good.

Don't be mean. user finished the game. That's good.

Wii doesn't use ROMs.

How are you feeling having fucked the Zelda timeline completely?

Perfect. Thanks user.

yeah, I actually came close to a game over with Ganondorf, but Ganon was easy.

So, what game should I play next?
I'm leaning towards MM, but if another user is already playing it, I might not.