PlayStation Vita General 2670 - Mery Nightmares Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Utawarerumono:The Two Hakuoro New Trailer
youtu.be/-TXjcVP7gQM

>Mary Skelter details Job trailer
youtu.be/-GYPySGgwsU

>Phantasy Star Online 2 X Final Fantasy XIV Crossover Items
dualshockers.com/2016/07/05/phantasy-star-online-2-x-final

>Mary Skelter’s New Art
dualshockers.com/2016/07/05/ps-vita-exclusive-kamigokuto

>Demon Gaze II removes the Rent System
gematsu.com/2016/07/demon-gaze-ii-remove

>PlayStation Store Sales in North America: Mid-Year Sale Week 2
playstationlifestyle.net/2016/07/05/playstation-store-sales-north-ame

>Idol Death Game TV is a death game set in a desolate mansion
gematsu.com/2016/07/idol-death-game-tv-death-game-set

>KT's Berserk adds playable Casca and Judeau
gematsu.com/2016/07/koei-tecmos-berserk-adds-pla

>Fate/Extella adds playable Karna, Lu Bu, and Gawain
gematsu.com/2016/07/fateextella-adds-playable-kar

>Square Enix Has No Plans To Bring Star Ocean: Second Evolution to West
archive.is/KBBX7

>Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana third Japanese TV spot
youtu.be/JhgiVCZYsM4

>Akiba’s Beat ‘Asahi Tachibana’ character trailer
youtu.be/cS2lPG_qXNE

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/deepsilver/status/750661060852649984
youtube.com/watch?v=lJI2omW2Kho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pirate all neps

Otome hype!

Now I get some sleep
Come vitagen

Well that's neat

I just wanted a little fun is all..
I used to do this when Mugi and Shu posted OP's

Have a good night, Estelle!

>Tokyo Xanadu, Shiren 5 Plus
>No word of EU release

Come the fuck on PQube / NISA, don't let us down now.

Tell me what you want localized, or simply translated in English but distributed in Asia.

>Valkyria Drive
>Moero Crystal (deconfirmed due to english listing becoming chinese)
>Moero Pirates
>Mary Skelter
>Bullet Girls
>Omega Labyrinth
>Bullet Girls 2
>Ciel Nosurge
>Tales of Innocence R
>probably more

Any good games with Dating Sim Elements coming to the Vita? I looking for something new after I finish Trillion for the Second time.

The Asterisk War game.

Ao/Zero no kiseki

Cold Steel, I guess?
Steins;Gate has some dating and romance and suffering, if you're into that
Code: Realize, if you don't mind dating boys

>Moero Crystal
>Moero Pirates
>Ciel Nosurge

Those would be the best options. I have no doubt that Crystal and Pirates will at least end up as English sub if not localised. Ciel is just a dream.

Yeah I was looking into that, I heard the Anime is total garbage, but how is the game-play, and can you only and what are you options for "Romace"?

You're a good man, user

GO FIGHT!!!

For vita just Valkyrie drive really. For everything else just give me Im@s already

twitter.com/deepsilver/status/750661060852649984

>Deep Silver
Unexpected, I guess.

Is that a bad thing I don't get it

Very unexpected, but at least Deep Silver has proven to be able to release games in physical formats, thank God. I'm now a bit more relieved, but hoping that the same guys behind Mighty no 9's trailer aren't behind these games' marketing.

Not bad at all, but I just wasn't expecting Deep Silver to step in.

Can anyone here give me a comparison of xcom eu on ps3 to the vita? I only played the ps3 one without dlc

Is Witch and the hundred knight PS3 version really that bad?

I could buy it once I have a PS4 though, I guess

it's a good port, the only weak points are graphical downgrade and worse framerate.
On terror missions with a full squad, fire all around, civvies and a bunch of aliens it can get as bad as 10-15 fps constantly. Also loading times are pretty bad, though not significantly worse than on PS3.
If you haven't played the expansion yet, then go for it

I don't think moe crystal has been deconfirmed yet. Playasia changed the listing to Chinese only because they know that version will be released next month. They just said that they don't know what's going on with the English translation now

I want that goddamn Lost Planet 2 port that was teased 5 years ago.

Is Trillion worth £6.50 in the big in japan sale? I'm more interested in the raising sim aspects as the actual combat seems sub par

Yes. I preordered the special edition back then and it kept crashing on me multiple times. I never finished it because i got tired of saving at every checkpoint

Definitely. I'd say it's worth a full price in retail, but that's just me. But with that sale price it's a definite must-have if you don't care for the retail version. As a game it's bloody brilliant.

If the raising sim and feels can carry the game for you, sure

Through thick and thin
The paragon of patience
Heil Ion!

The only feels I got was the feeling of wanting to be playing another game.

I give this title a two out of ten.

Media Create Sales: Week 26, 2016 (Jun 27 - Jul 03)

05./03. [WIU] Minecraft: Wii U Edition (Microsoft Game Studios) {2016.06.23} (¥3.600) - 10.478 / 33.068 (-54%)

06./05. [PSV] Refrain no Chika Meikyuu to Majo no Ryodan # (Nippon Ichi Software) {2016.06.23} (¥5.980) - 9.522 / 27.096 (-46%)

11./02. [PSV] Caligula (FuRyu) {2016.06.23} (¥6.980) - 7.289 / 38.532 (-77%)

12./12. [PSV] Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition (Sony Computer Entertainment) {2015.03.19} (¥2.400) - 6.621 / 811.691 (+7%)

15./09. [PSV] Dragon Quest Heroes II: The Twin Kings and Prophecy's End (Square Enix) {2016.05.27} (¥6.800) - 6.072 / 208.009 (-29%)

16./00. [PSV] Zero Time Dilemma (Spike Chunsoft) {2016.06.30} (¥5.800) - 5.375 / NEW

20./00. [3DS] Zero Time Dilemma (Spike Chunsoft) {2016.06.30} (¥5.800) - 3.916 / NEW

If the raising sim aspect is solid then it can definitely carry the game for me

Yeah I think the price is just too good to pass up

The events are alright, but the actual stat part is pretty much the same for every character

Is Soul Sacrifice good? I'm a big character action faggot, is it suitable for me? What is it like?

We are experiencing an endless recursion

Dark Souls + Monster Hunter
Get SS Delta

Get Delta over the original game and yes it's really good. Imagine monster hunter but with magic and customising spells rather than armour & weapons

Is it hella grindy? My issue with monster hunter is that it seems like it's "go kill stuff to get more equipment to kill more stuff" with no endpoint, goal or purpose. Is it the same here?

Also, what about Muramasa Rebirth?

I'm going hard on this Japan sale. Thinking about MGS 2 and 3 as well.

Those are terribly low sales for ZTD, lower than some otome releases

わたしはあなたが憎いです

The entire point is to beat the final boss. Which technically you can do at the very start of the game

It's not like 999 or VLR sold in Japan either. This game exists because of the west.

>not even 10k combined
damn son

Yeah but I mean is there much of a narrative to it? Varied and fun fights? Part of my issue with MonHun is the whole "I spend half an hour killing a giant lizard by dodge rolling, didn't get his scrotum so I gotta come back and do it again"

It's grindy if you want to reach the highest tiers of a spell

The endpoint is to kill the big, bad sorcerer that wants to eat you You can challenge him as soon as the game starts, but you'll get obliterated.

There's a shit ton of lore in Soul Sacrifice.

As for gameplay, there's a demo. So just try that out

In this case the only random drops are for the purpose of unlocking tattoos for your arm that buff certain spell types (these become increasingly important as the game goes on because you need to optimize to kill later bosses in less than 10 minutes). Every quest has predetermined rewards depending on how well you perform in it and each boss is assured to drop shit so long as you break its parts.

>Also, what about Muramasa Rebirth?
It's good, also buy the DLC
youtube.com/watch?v=lJI2omW2Kho

Do not buy the DLC until you've played through the game.

I'll check it out. Game seems fun. Is it more skill based or stat based?

Well, if you go full edgemode (glass cannon... actually, glass Ion Cannon), you can kill anything in less than 4 minutes.
The worst thing is to hunt for essence, that basically drops when you kill the monster. This are used for crafting passives that let's you do more damage/have more resistance. Spells drop when you destroy a curse part of the monster, they have 100% drop rate, so don't worry... Also, you get spells as rewards for completing missions.

Why don't good vita games have more artwork?
Games with so much more entertainment time and value get like no fanart, but whatever fotm harem anime gets 5000 pixiv images and a pile of doujins
It's not fair

Hmmm, is there a skill oriented dodging/etc mechanic here or is it more about raw stats? (Which I also asked about muramasa. I guess I have a thing)

>tfw searching for wallpapers for your skittles but there are so few of your favorite characters you have to make some of your own out of pixiv artwork

Yes, there are a lot of spells that lets you dodge, fly, burrow, shield, counter. You can combine them for hilarious attacks.
Burrow movement + Arm will make you go underground (untargetable) and eject yourself 10 feet tall with a Shoryuken to the face. Hilariously OP if timed right, since it can counter any attack.

Bullet Girls 2 and Rabbit LE arrived today. My dick cant handle it.

you better not be fapping to those rabbits

I will hotglue chinos figura and there is nothing you can do about it.

Ion might not be first to be posted in every Vitagen thread but she is always number one in my heart

Are you gonna hotglue Chino?

That sounds gangsta as hell. I've had some people tell me that the one issue is the game is really easy? I dunno.I take it you don't agree.

del

All you need is the starting blood spells and five heals. Be smart with your dodges.

It depends, really.
Endgame is a bitch, like most hunter games(and there is a lot of endgame). The story missions have its shares of easy to hard moments, depending who are you facing.

See

>skill oriented dodging
Well, the dodge is complete I frames, and if you go full edgemode, you don't get any defense boosts other than your starting stats, so yeah.

I see you have Ray Gigant and I bought it.

Is it best to just upgrade the MCs skill tree and not the two I other characters?

Should I only put my yellow seeds in Ichiya?

>blood spells
Fuck you, Santuary faggot. Avalon or burst.

>Muh edge
I'm sorry, I like murdering the shit out of everything with my own vital essence, instead of relying on spells to do it for me.

Schway. Is there a demo for Delta or only original? What's the actual difference between them?

I want Valkyrie Profile to be put on the store so I can play it on my vita instead of my PSP. I also want that dumb phone game translated to English.

With Headless Knight armor, you can survive a few hits going with 99 Magic. It's pretty useful.

Delta is the original, plus additional content.

Thanks. Downloading the demo. Bought more here than in the steam sale.

Bought it this sale and have yet to start it because of odin sphere. Might play either it or Despair girls after finishing the valkyrie epilogue

quick
someone post "that"

Is the same writing team that did Trillion doing Mary Skelter?

Zeabolos was one of the best protagonists I've played as for a long time, so I'd actually have some faith in Jack's character if that was the case.

I don't think so. Trillion team is working on another unannounced game
Also, Zeabolos a best. Great MC. Would live in his netherworld any day.

I don't think so.

Zeabolos got top billing in most of Trillion's ads and artwork though, whereas Jack is barely seen outside of the site. Might suggest less confidence in his character.

Ciel nosurge

Everything else would be a bonus but I NEED Ciel nosurge

Damn, really? Such a shame

>06./05. [PSV] Refrain no Chika Meikyuu to Majo no Ryodan # (Nippon Ichi Software) {2016.06.23} (¥5.980) - 9.522 / 27.096 (-46%)
Is this good?

Yes. But wait for the PS4 HD / Remaster

I was heavily considering getting rabbit le, to pricegouge autists when the dub comes out

Then I remembered I'm a starving college student

This is that DRPG right? If so, yes. This also shows that the physical stock shortage was a serious problem since normally one gets a 70%-80% drop on the second week.

I'll wait for subs first

Yes, actually quite good. It puts some DRPG only developers to shame