One Piece Games General - /opgg/

buttboxing midboss edition

Last plot >General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/
Tables: optc-db.github.io/
Calendar: optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains. If you wish to be added to the list, ask in the thread.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ESKDDlmNebi-CLGFhSWiE2V8Dk7LOUqcZJNqC-oS1C8/edit#gid=0

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>[05/07-19/07] T-Bone fortnight
>[05/07-12/07] Krieg returning fortnight
>Double returning fortnights from next week starting with with Hina/Sadi
>[07/07-07/08] Raid Boss: Enel
>Monday raids coming from 18th
>Doffy batch 3 sugofest from 9th, part 1

>July fortnights
optccalendar.com/july-g-pst.html

EVENTS (JAPAN)

>[06/28-07/12] New Film Z Nami and Robin fortnight
>[07/06-07/07] Surprise Pica Raid
>[07/08-07/11] and 07/23-07/26 mini skillup
>[07/15-07/19]bossrush Enel/Doffy/Shiki/Zephyr
>[07/5-0712]FP turtle event
>Gold raid soon
>July fortnights
optccalendar.com/july-j-jst.html

Remember to vote in the Burning Blood dlc poll. Every vote counts if you want to keep Rebecca out of the game

onepiece-game.com/us/grand-fighter-vote/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_dEEKVpkeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Zephyr

>more often than not I'll have some faggot know-nothing-know-it-all plvl 100 retard who has only been playing a few months chime in and try to dispute whatever advice I give

God forbid people actually try to have a discussion, everyone should praise you instead and take your word as gospel

>Corazon only good for training forests, which we have 2 of.
>Dellinger and Gladius very good units
>Violet useless aside from kicks
>Machvise decent, but nothing that exciting
>Diamante completely out-purposed by BB until we get books for his horrendously long cooldown
It's the most "Meh" sugo in a while. Each Doffy batch has its group of hits and misses, but this one introduces a legend you really don't want to have unless you LOVE to play slowly.

i'm glad i still get the same amount of beli bags
thanks bamco

dammit I was late

Low energy meme Jeb

>3 out of 5 units is very good
>1 decent
>1 useless

>meh

By that logic, the first WB batch was "meh" too

>Vista and Jozu very good units
>Izo useless
>Blamenco decent, but nothing that exciting
>Marco is completeley out-purposed by Garp until we get books for his horrendously long cooldown

also judging a batch by it's legend unit is retarded, since 99% of the players will never pull him anyway

kek

>7 runs
>0 TBone
>3 SWJ Shanks

"very rare" my ass

So there's no point to doing Krieg?

no point at all, he is outclassed by Strikerdile and he doesn't drop anything useful

It was. It still is, that doesn't really change anything. The difference is Diamante books are going to take much longer to come, since Japan hasn't even gotten them, but Marco is kind of non-comparable because he'd be worth stalling for back in the day.
WB2 was probably the best overall batch outta the WB groups and it was pretty alright at best.

>plvl 50 on friends list
>still uses coby as his captain

Is tbone good sub?

it's like you're already trying to justify the gems you're going to spend pulling.

If you like the characters or see yourself using them, fine. I agree with the other user and consider this batch pretty boring with limited applications.

Can like half you people using Tnami switch to whitey bay if you have her

there's a distinct imbalance here

yes. finally a psy slasher, decent stats, 3 sockets to farm and the special is usable sometimes. Raid Momonga, who is coming bamco knows when is better, but it's good to have them both, especially if you're struggling with Aokiji

cool pic, have one internetz from me

what if i dont have strikerdile because im 100 runs in and i dont see my self doing this any longer

desu id probaby farm kreig until a corc fortnight happens then take the upgrade to croc than just never having a decent int unit at all

>croc fortnight
what now? you think there's a fortnight for every story unit? Better start farming again.

>what if i dont have strikerdile
you can use a damage special too, but it's more annoying.
>im 100 runs in
stop doing half stamina?

>cavendish pretty much sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=H_dEEKVpkeI

guys I was thinking, since I'm playing on an emulator, wouldn't it be possible to record up a mouse macro to hit all perfects?

well, yes. But that would mean you would need to make one for every team you use and you have to consider what order you want to use your units.

Also seems kinda lazy to me.

>2x drop was yesterday

look man i may be sub 200 scum but im not that stupid could you be any more of a shitter senpai? besides

>not trying to get more runs in on a day.
sigh senpai if you dont farm on 2x and half stam days you fucking up.

I tried it now but it doesn't seem to work accurately
only one every tenth tries does it hit everything

bamp

>2x drop was yesterday
okay, and you mentioned you've done more than a hundred runs, meaning you do indeed farm both and you're complaining about being annoyed. Now if you were less of a shitter and farmed 2x drop only you'd have been done in about 70 runs. There's no rush, it comes back every week.

I've farmed every story unit there is, and I've exclusively farmed 2x drop. If you don't want solid advice, sure go ahead and keep smacking your face against the brick wall that is 1/2 stamina, I won't stop you.

What are good sockets for him?

lock/silence/cd
lock/silence/heal
lock/cd/heal

whichever you need most

is there actually some kind of schedule for when 2x drop comes for story islands

that just sounds like you have better luck. one could farm only on 2x and still not get shit because thats just how some niggas luck work, doing both 2x and half stam isn't that bad of an idea, i managed to get my Alvida on a half stam day. its literally all luck.

im not saying i wasted some gems to get 100 runs in yesterday but...

I'm honestly fucking baffled how the Global team can fuck up so much. They're nothing more than an overvalued translation team. All they're in charge of is translating japanese text and deciding when to release events.
In the other hand, Japan is the one who actually has to take care of everything. Balancing of the game, thinking of all the new content like raids, fortnights and events, constantly keeping the game fresh with updates like socketing or Colosseum, new forests and the boats that come with them, Sugofest Batches, ALL unit artwork and stats. And yet, Global still manages to fuck up completely, even a group of monkeys could do a better job than them.
I'm on the verge of switching over out of principle more than anything because I'm both tired of being fucked over by Global and refuse to keep playing this half-assed translation. Someone please tell me I'm wrong and bring me back to my senses.

Think of all the hundreds of hours you already wasted on global
do you want to start over?

If you only farmed a few units and they dropped pretty quick I would also chalk it up to luck, but if you farm all of them it becomes a pretty consistent pattern. I used to do 1/2 stamina in the early days when there was 1 stam/10min and the drop rate was pretty shit. Laboon, Vivi, Alvida, I still have nightmares of the grind. Croc was the last story unit I ever did 1/2 stam and 2xdrop on, then just stopped doing 1/2 stam,

If you don't get a unit by a hundred 2xdrop runs, that's pretty bad luck on the other hand, shit happens. Generally they drop by 50-70 runs at the latest.

It's good to take advantage of the 2xdrop events when a new island comes out and the occasional '2xdrop across the sea' event.

One good thing global has over JP is 24hr bonus time so you can get more runs in and get story units faster.

>database
>drop table
>scroll down

thank you anonymous

>got more Tbone drops from his secret stage then from the end fight

what the fuck is wrong with his droprate?

I don't even care at this point, at least I'd be able to start with ONE Legend.

Where's a good place to look up characters from the Japanese optc? I just started the Japan version and grabbed a a character I can't seem to google. She looks like a loli tashigi by the way. I'm sure it's an event grab cuz of max special.

why is there 2 doffy on his team what the heck

>loli Tashigi
I know speedreader is an overused term, but damn.

The github on the OP has a list of all characters, with everything they do. If you're starting I reccomend to wait for a Sugofest so you can reroll and get a good unit as Japanese content is WAY harder and if you really want to catch up faster you will surely need one.
Or, if you feel like playing casually there is no need to do that.

Jesus Christ did you even read the manga?

>She looks like a loli tashigi

You could post a screenshot of her, senpai. Maybe we can help.

Oh, and
>playing a game that you can't read.
Are you people that desperate for powercreeping legends?

>Global players
Loli Tashigi IS a unit in Japan. But nevermind that, keep talking shit about things you know nothing about.

Well, this is the character in question. Seems to be a new unit and I can't read japanese. I started global first and decided to give japanese a try.

no she isn't you retarded shitposter
he's talking about Kuina

Good old Global players...
Anyway, she's so new there isn't any info on her yet on the Database, you're gonna have to wait for it.

Oh ok thanks for the info. Guess it's the waiting game then.

okay, I actually take my post back, she is not even up in the database and I didn't even know she had a version like this

how the fuck did you already max her
also she is probably shit since loli unit are all shit

he already said that he pulled her maxed

She actually came that way fully maxed out.

Alright my bad

1.2 boost to strikers and a 1 turn delay I think. Test it out and see what comes of it.

It seems like it cools down its neighboring slot by 1 and with the maxed special at 6 moves it's fairly quick to specials. Don't have the mats to evolve to see if there's an added bonus to the effect.

>Sugar
>shit

>tfw need rainbow robber penguins

what the fuck were you doing last week. I got seven of those fuckers

Is Caesar worth leveling?

yes

I just got INTkov the last day of the last sugo

Is T-Bone special worth maxing?

Bamco finally updated their database

Not really.

FUCKING STRONG WORLD REPLACEMENTS WHEN!!!

but global doesn't have a strong world to 'replace' Can't replace nothing with something, silly user

It depends on if you have anything better to do, but if you do I'd say no.

Thanks

You can use it in a double garp team, but you have either to kill the boss in the following turn or have some meats/a Marco to heal back. His damage reduction is neat, but you'll have almost no hp left

It definitely has some interesting applications, but even then, getting the cooldown lower isn't really all that useful. That's especially true if you're running Marco.

Worth maxing if you have legend Croc or Whitebeard to help keep the team HP low.

Would you spoil her?

I want Loli Tashigi to spank me with her training katana.

bump

ded game

*ded games

>all those wasted spots could have been actual characters

That's a sexy Bon Clay .

That's dlc though also the idea of slots in a fighting game roster isn't real. They don't go to a whiteboard and write down we have space for 42 characters that shit doesn't happen. The idea of slots falls apart because it hinges on stupid people's belief that if x wasn't there y would be and that's just not the case

What members for INthawk do I need in order to clear Mihawk forest?

That's not how a budget works.

Smash has ruined talk about rosters for the entire genre of fighting games. Ever since brawl I have had to hear people whine about "slots"

Mr. 1, Mr. 3, Koza, and Doflamingo

I want to sniff Perona's neck

Is there a full version of Robin?

>Playing Ranked with a guy
>My team is Hancock, Robin, and Doffy
>His is Sanji, Kid, and Mihawk
>Match comes down to him with a Sanji at 25% and me with Doffy at a sliver of health and a full health Robin
>He beats Doffy then forfeits the moment Robin swaps in
Don't use Sanji as your anchor you will screw yourself over

Here you go

That's just Robin from the start of Film Z isn't it

Beautiful. Thanks a lot!

>Already 4 SW books in about 8 runs
Loving this island already

Those huge tits ruined the anime for me. I know animu has a 14 year old fanbase but it's getting ridiculous.

How many SW books are you guys aiming for? The usual way of 5x the number of cooldowns needed, so in this case 25 books minimum? Wish it was still skill up so we could feed as we go, thus being able to stop as soon as we're good.

They're all going to my lowest level units so I don't care how many I get