forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php?topic=19022.0
forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php/topic,20422.0.html

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/index.php/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Get your all seeing eye here:
mwomercs.com/cyclops

Play Snake on your SamsungEproduct of choice today:
mwomercs.com/viper

Light up the Night:
mwomercs.com/night-gyr

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQGakLz3lfg
youtube.com/watch?v=I1YM476Pa4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>3 generals I go constantly dying
>at least no shitty waifu garbage
>there will never be an 11th page

Such is life in the inner sphere.

Has the tournament slain /gerg/?

I'm getting really bored of mastering my current mechs even though I still have a lot of them. What should I go for?

1. Mauler?
2. Stalker?
3. Catapult?

I'm leaning towards the Mauler because my only IS assault is the energy-focused Awesome, but I'll need to buy at least one XL Mauler and I've only got 13 million in the bank right now...

Both maulers and stalkers are very slow assaults so prepare to suffer grinding them. They are pretty good though.

Cat is now very strong.

Depends on what mechs you currently have. If you just have laserboats and are bored of them, you can go for the mauler and make ballistic builds.

>Depends on what mechs you currently have.

Adder
Awesome
Centurion
Cicada
Dire Wolf
Ebon Jaguar
Firestarter
Griffin
Jagermech
Locust
Mad Dog
Marauder
Phoenix Hawk
Shadow Hawk
Stormcrow
Thunderbolt
Timber Wolf
Warhammer
Warhawk
Wolverine

I guess a 90 tonner to round it out makes sense though.

I guess you are lacking a big IS dakka mech. The best Mauler variant got nerfed in the last patch though.

do you guys have a discord or a teamspeak or something?

Pretty much.

>teammates crit my ct from behind
ebin :DD

There's a group mumble info in the OP.

>some guy thinks he's epik so clever teamkilling you while evading penalties by just stripping all your CT armor
:DDDDD

just your average day

Which variant is that, the MX90? Still looks like the best one to me.

Looking at the patchnotes they just nerfed ballistic range and velocity, I was remembering it was something more severe.

Velocity is very important for ballistics. Let's you land shots at range.

>hawken launches on xbone.
>it's shit.
>PC master race players aren't allowed inside the console pleb forums under any circumstance, for fear that they'll taint the virgin newfags with bittervet knowledge and facts.
>reloaded made it so you can only access the console forums if you're logged in through an xbone.
>P2W G2 mechs that legit get more uses of special items than older robots.
>G2 robots even have damage reduction.
>devs actively avoiding the old players like they're plague victims.
>it's inevitable that one of them will slip and confirm that the core players are no longer the target audience, that they¨re on an island, and the game's in the best state ever.

catapult is still complete garbage except the K2 which is merely subpar.
although since the geometry pass it sometimes manages to die to something other than headshots now, so there's that.

>tfw nobody on your team does any damage

PGI wishes they could recycle shit like this.

empyrium, starmade from the deep, pulsar, no man's sky, the forest?
they all seem prty fun

no1 else seems to be willing to provide input, pls be a sport /greg/

Too busy playing Doom.

They tried. Even put it up to a vote on the community if they should bring back old grab deals.

>tfw can't buy hero mechs for less than 50 dollars these days

Yes, I am well aware, and Russ was deliciously salty about it.

What I'm saying is they wish they had the freedom to recycle their shit like reloaded is doing for hawken without being chained to an ancient playerbase who'll shit on the latest trannyverse project.

>being poor
lol not the game for you

wake me up inside

Is there a generally superior mad dog variant?

Is there somehow an issue with my question? Most mechs have a variant that is better than the others by the nature of the quirk bullshit, no?

Here come dat boi.

>clanner
no nothing's wrong at all

seriously though, it probably depends on what build you want to do.

Fuckin' seamless PGI...

how big is it going to be relative to other lights?
Kind of want to buy it since assassinating people from behind with machine guns and lasers sounds like fun

Think of a Cicada.
Now imagine a Clan Cicada.

rip
guess I'm sticking to my cheetah

Has anyone taken a stab at what it is yet?

Can someone, anyone, please reset the kong contract...?

bump

Linebacker or Black Python.

If Black Python, score one bad ass fucking 75 tonner for the clans.

If Linebacker, clans get a 65 ton mech worse than the Summoner.

Where did you get the other pieces?

Thread on official forums.

It totally could be a Vulture mk III

Uh, why can't you?

Don't worry about it Laser, Vass or Pizza can do it they just haven't been on.

Linebacker confirmed.

Don't have permissions to.

THERE IS NO DISCORD. NO SUCH THING HAS EXISTED NOR WILL EVER EXIST. DO NOT ASK AGAIN

They could have given me a Black Lanner

Instead they push out this piece of shit, literally the worst Clan robot they could have chosen

that's my fetish

Yeeeaahhh... not going to bother with yet another clan shitmech. They are strapped for actually useable ones as it is.

I'm more curious as to why the fuck did these asian and negroid sperm gargling cuckold afficipnados would waste time with this when every second they waste is a player or two quitting forever.

Go away Kit

It will have a torso to twist anyways

So PGI IS making money off Battletech.

No fucking shit, did you think they were subletting the license and sharing their art for free?

I would, but the game has a nasty habit of locking up my computer this patch. Pizzacuck will do it if he gets on.

>harabec's face when we're getting Linebackers

>still no bushwacker

youtube.com/watch?v=sQGakLz3lfg

I've known we were getting linebackers for like 6 months now

Don't worry, goy. It'll be out for christmas alongside the madcat II.

At least it'll actually look good. Even if the robot is shit, its 80's/90's shit art deserves to be redone.

It will look "good" but you'll never see it because it's dead on arrival.

Hope you're there on launch day for it, because you won't see another one ever again.

Just for you, I'm gonna grab deal it, and main the fucking thing. Every match.

t. G

man loses last remaining friends over spiteful grab deal

it's still funny regardless

>Linebacker
Pls no

It's one thing that there are multitudes of shitmechs already in the game because they were fucked by game mechanics, but why do they keep adding more at a point where they should know better

Unironically, can someone explain to me why the Linebacker will be terrible?

16.5t of podspace because of a 390XL engine with 4 locked DHS

On a 65 tonner

That is as much podspace as an Adder, and that's fucking terrible.

It doesn't go particularly fast either, 105kph.

Do any of these sound good to you?

Here's everything we know about it, starting with omnipods:

LA: 2E; 2M
LT: 3E; 1M
RT: 1M/2E; 2B/1E
RA: 1B; 2M; 1E

So it actually has an okay spread of hardpoints, right? Well, it can't use them for shit. It gets 16.5t as said above, equivalent of an Adder, at maximum armour. It throws all of its podspace into a massive engine that doesn't actually do very much for it. 105kph isn't worth the amount of tonnage it has invested in it.

It can't do anything with the potential 6M setup it could run. I mean you can technically do 6SRM6, but it's got most of the missiles in the arms and can't run Artemis on them if you want ammo. It can do some mediocre energy builds, but it can't boat high enough numbers of small pulse which would be most fitting for having such a focus on speed. Ballistics are right out unless it's Gauss/UAC20 + lasers, but everything else will do them better, including the Summoner which has more podspace than it. If you put a UAC20/Gauss on it you've got around 5 to 6 tons available afterwards without ammo, so you won't be doing much else with that either other than 3ML.

When your "high speed" brawling focused robot doesn't have enough tonnage to even use SRMs properly you know you have a shit robot.

They could quirk it out the ass and it might end up having a couple of decent, niche builds. They will also be making a Hero up that could give it slightly more to work with, but there's a lot against this mech.

How's evryone doing? Piggy still robbing you?

It's basically the Spurdo of heavies with that ridiculously oversized engine, except you can't even boat small lasers.

youtube.com/watch?v=I1YM476Pa4o

The butthurt over this thing is incredible.
"I'm leaving MWO forever."
Like, wtf, just don't buy this one grab deal. Don't play the shit mech.

Are you sure?

Who the fuck is leaving the game over this

Is this more butthurt from the autists that throw a temper tantrum when any grab deal isn't the Mad Cat MK II?

Make sure it's a mercenary contract to an IS faction, Marik or FRR are probably best choices

Don't set a loyalist contract

give Taylor Swift contract setting powers and this probably won't ever be an issue again (Harabec's alt)

Okay.

Done!

Golden tears.

>Imperius

Of course it's him, he does nothing but whine about any mech not being a Mad Cat MK II and begs Russ on twitter 24/7/365 for it

I hope it never gets put in the game just to spite him personally for being such a faggot about it

>butthurt autist temper tantrum

Nothing new here.

Is there a full-white version of this? I want to print it on my shirt.

What did he mean by this?

Thanks to Clan omnipods, it's not even a matter of quirkpower. It's just a matter of how you want to shuffle your hardpoints around to best serve a given build type. You want a dead arm to shield with? Slap in a C-arm for Mad Dogs for superior toughness since you probably won't use that ballistic hardpoint. Better missile velocity and such? Asymmetric builds can take advantage of the better quirk-fewer hardpoints if you want, again lending to dead-siding your 'Mech.

"Look at me, I'm a whiny whale and you don't get my money because autism."

The mad dog CTs actually have some minor variations in the quirks. Which one is the best one? I'm not the same guy but I got interested.

>I have no life but dumping money on video games

What a sad person.

MDD-PRIME CENTER TORSO
ACCELERATION RATE: 25.00 %
DECELERATION RATE: 25.00 %
TORSO TURN ANGLE (PITCH): 15.00
TORSO TURN RATE (YAW): 40.00 %
ADDITIONAL STRUCTURE (LT): 7.00
ADDITIONAL STRUCTURE (RT): 7.00

MDD-A CENTER TORSO
ACCELERATION RATE: 45.00 %
DECELERATION RATE: 45.00 %
TURN RATE: 35.00 %
TORSO TURN RATE (YAW): 30.00 %

MDD-B CENTER TORSO
ACCELERATION RATE: 40.00 %
DECELERATION RATE: 40.00 %
TURN RATE: 25.00 %
TORSO TURN ANGLE (YAW): 15.00

MDD-C CENTER TORSO
ACCELERATION RATE: 60.00 %
DECELERATION RATE: 60.00 %

C, B, and A are the best. Accel quirks are great, so are torso turn rate quirks for brawlers. Extra torso turn angle is really good. I'd say B is the best.

(continued because I accidentally hit post without finishing out my post)

A lot of it is up to personal preference though. The Mad Dogs all feel a little different, and it's up to you to decide which of those quirks you find most important.

Torso pitch angle is not super important but you might find you like it since the Mad Dog is heavily reliant on torso mounted weapons. Turn rate proper instead of torso turn rate isn't a huge deal and is the weakest of the quirks it has probably.

C is amazing, accel/decel rates of that caliber feel really good to play. Just try whichever appeals to you the most, then see what you'd rather have. Have to get 3 variants anyways.

Best thing I've read all day. I didn't know there was that much to spend money on in GTA.

>buying MB coins for MGSV too

oh man

tfw the linebacker could look like a pretty cool guy

I thought he quit back in april after that shitty townhall where Russ took a piss on their collective faces. Why would he ever log back in again?

Probably just to shit post and rub it in their faces that he's dumping all that money on Steam games.

To bitch moan and complain it seems.
In the last town hall Russ said the MadCat Mk. II WILL be coming out, so Imperius is back, thinking this was going to be it, even though literally everyone already knew it was going to be the Linebacker because Russ said the Clans were getting 4 more Omnis.

>everyone, everywhere desperately trying to latch onto any hope they can find that it isn't the linebacker but is instead the Mad Cat Mark II/Marauder IIC/Super Nova/anything else

this is golden

Imperius literally didn't even know the Mad Cat MK II wasn't an omnimech, though I suspect most people still don't anyways

>Super Nova
I remember that Mech from MechWarrior 3 and the instant crater it made when it exploded.

Fairly terrifying on the hardest difficulty though. There's one mission where you face a couple of them at the end and they can totally ruin you if you aren't expecting it.

Still nothing compared to the swarm of Adders in that one mission though, holy fuck, those things shit out damage like crazy. Always liked to go to the river too so their ERPPCs didn't explode them.

Man, I hate skirmish. Everyone just pokes hoping the enemy team to come to them. Everyone is too pussyshit to actually push. At least the objectives force your team to move their fucking asses from behind their safety rock and fight.

>At least the objectives force your team to run in and die like fucking retards
fixed

I'd rather have a short game where my whole team dies like retards than an 11 minute match where we slowly pick them off.