/owg/ - Overwatch General

Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

previously

Other urls found in this thread:

msc.sagepub.com/content/9/1/2.long
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this games real bad

TOGETHER WE ARE STRONK

Lucio is cute
Cute

CUTE

add another to the pile.

So is your grammar.

Please post Bestrat

widow gets me rock hard desu. i know shes a cold blooded killer and shit but like on a physical level she fine af

Pharah

To all FUCKING RETARDS who have never seen an attractive 37 years old woman (most of you are probably american, so that's no wonder):

You don't magically turn into an fugly hag when you pass the 35, that's hardly even fucking old. When already an attractive woman doesn't stuff her fucking face (the concept might be foreign to you) and doesn't smoke or drink on a daily basis she remains attractive for a long time. All of you are retarded, underaged faggots who probably think a 25 years old chick is "well past her prime".

he just missed an apostrophe

level 56 only 3 legendary skins form lootboxes WTF?

I need a twink husbando too...

>play during night
>good games
>play during morning
>terrible games with people leaving, nothing but bitching, and one sided stomps every single game
What the fuck is this horseshit.
I'm rank sixty-fucking-five and just dropped to sixty two.
Goddamn what the fuck.

cinematics, neat art, and butts overhyped overwatch

most people are 30 year old friendless fps noobs who grew up in azeroth and probably only enjoy opening loot boxes as their sense of progression

unless you have a few friends to play with, or are good at fps games, overwatch probably loses it's appeal after a while

So, with Pulse bombs, my usual gameplan is throwing it on a tank and magdumping them, or throwing it into a crowd. Should I be doing this differently

It really is. It's a shallow pick up game to play for one or two hours, but that's really it.

that's average

Junkrat is 25...

(you)

It happened

Natural reaction.

>Night
>People are off work, which means you have a combination of casuals and people who actually have to do shit with their day lives and don't want to stress out after work

>Day
>Only the people who are at home all day and aren't used to regular human interaction, who lose their shit over the slightest thing and never regain their composure.

almost bald and his face looks like it's falling off

when is the fucking overpowered amputee walking sack of garbage that is pharah getting nerfed

half the cast literally can't shoot at her
only 3 characters do anything against her and two of them got shitcanned

First for best booty

are you the guy who's trying to get down to 0

more like looty

POO

>has a right hand
stop this

>tfw you find a shittalking rival
>He's in all of your games no matter what
Jesus christ, pita, if you're an autist from here, kill yourself.

>game loses appeal without friends
>but somehow most of the players are friendless

I put it on supports if I can, but blowing up a reinhardt and finishing him off seems like a good idea as well.

Sometimes I use it on bastions or torbjörns standing next to their turrets.

wow

until you wrote Pharah I thought you meant Junkrat
>Pharah isn't an amputee

how many meme points do you have? first golden weapon you're gonna get?

I want this bad boy

I'm gonna be goldmember

Ideally you should be sticking them on heroes so you have a guaranteed kill.
Although you could also place them on the floor where enemies usually clump together like 76's biotic field.
Though sticking it on tanks is also a good idea especially on Reinhardt since most of the time they'll just back up and get someone killed in the process.

maybe it's an old picture

>implying I care about this retarded shit

>All of you are retarded, underaged faggots who probably think a 25 years old chick is "well past her prime"

Yes. Underage people don't understand metaphors. So they have no concept of christmas cake, let alone the capacity to solve it's meaning.

It's fine user. More for me.

Can someone objectively explain to me why someone on highground has an advantage? I get that it's better but I'm not sure why. Like the actual mechanics of it all.

1. My internet has been too spotty to play competitive.

Lewd

I'm going to start gathering comp dosh for a golden axe for Blackhardt as soon as they fix comp

wat

also Mercy legit looks 25

probably because it's easier to make a younger character model than to put in aging unless you go the reinhardt route and make most of their face covered in beard

46th for Blizzard-endorsed aimbotting by professional player EnvyUs.Taimou in Overwatch tournaments

>mfw beat a level 82 and 77 in ranked

if streaming wasn't a thing, the game would be dead

Why hasn't he been banned

It's just a glove.

Why am I suddenly playing with retards who can't deal with a single Genji? I actually watched three of them fail at doing so, together.

Also Tracers running rampart completely invulnerable and Widows sitting on their perch completely uncontested. Not to mention Reinhardts sitting on the Payload and none of my teammates having a clue what to do about him.

What the fuck is going on with the matchmaking right now? This is seriously fucked up.

symmetra does poo in the loo tho, she's too autistic and would get triggered pooping in the street

I cAn BeNcH MoRe ThAn U

4 competitive points, getting gold bastion gun for maximum memery

>Summer
>tfw work 5-2 every day
>gf comes home around 7
>only time to play is afternoon
>everyone playing is an autistic neet or a literal child

Reaper roughly ravishing Mercy's rectum.

>paks

lmao is this the piss drinker from /xivg/?

>All of you are retarded, underaged faggots who probably think a 25 years old chick is "well past her prime".

msc.sagepub.com/content/9/1/2.long

Downs syndrome incidence organized by maternal age

At age 16, 1 in 2,843
At age 20, 1 in 1,441
At age 40, 1 in 84

There's a reason people are naturally attracted to younger partners, friend.

If the want to nerf Pharah they'll give Winston a "pin" of his own where if he comes near any heroes while in flight (likely with a pretty generous hit box), he grabs them and pulls them down to be beneath him when he lands.

Just kidding, it's Blizzard, they won't touch her unless she remains T1 for at least 2 seasons, then they'll nerf her to near uselessness instead of just removing her stupid hover shit and replacing it with something else.

>widowmaker
>shitcanned

this is how you know someone can't aim

find something else to do, or play a different game or fap so you'll last longer than 2 minutes with your gf

>tfw there's a 1 in 100 chance that if i impregnate mercy it'll be a downs baby

So basically:
The people that enjoy the game are people with friends AND the people that play the game most are the people who don't have friends and therefore don't enjoy the game. But when we add in streaming, logic reverses and you don't have to explain your arguments in anyway, correct?

Groups, particularly those behind a Rein, torbjorns jacking off on their turrets, Bastions, characters your team is getting rekt by are all good targets. Pay attention if there's a Zarya so she can't cuck you out of two kills.

>console babbies

>Mercy
Reaper should only be shipped with Soldier

Does Tracer ever get easier? I feel like I'll end up with a hear attack.

Well Mei comments on the fact Mercy hasn't physically aged since the last time they saw each other, even though that was over a decade ago and Mei was in cryo-stasis during that time.
Mercy just skirts around it, clearly not wanting to talk about her own self-experiments.

nope

at least she's rewarding

are there any actually good FPS players here? I got a question about aiming:

are you supposed to alternate between twitch aiming and drag aiming depending on your need? i've noticed that it's usually pointless to drag aim when you're up close with someone, you just end up trying to track them while they juke you. on the other hand, going for lightning quick twitches usually works better since the aiming is basically instantanenous, even though it's technically more inaccurate.

i'm mostly talking in terms of genji. i mostly use drag aim for m1 shurikens and twitch aim for m2 shurikens. or am i just overthinking this shit

lmao namedrops lmao pee

More point blank range for reaper and harder falloff. Fuck this "it's ok you're on the boarder of mid range I can just chisel you down while you kite me and escape if it doesn't work" bullshit.

will they reset between seasons?

>rewarding
lmao hold LMB
tracer takes skill :DDD

Always better to track unless you're reacting quickly to something ie someone appearing around corner

people who don't have friends watch streams instead of interacting with their friends

seeing a bunch of people "enjoying" the game makes them continue to play even though they have bad experiences with the game and bitch and moan all over the place

is anyone else trying to get to the lowest rank they can? it's actually really hard to lose games after a certain point without making it look like you're griefing

>hold LMB

literally every gun ever you tard

Doesn't mean it's any less rewarding though. Please think before you type.

>are you supposed to alternate between twitch aiming and drag aiming depending on your need?
You only track with weapons that require tracking (AKA automatic weapons). This goes for every FPS.

>seeing a bunch of people "enjoying" the game makes them continue to play even though they have bad experiences with the game and bitch and moan all over the place

this is the dumbest shit i've ever read

post em

>hold down LMB
>plink-plink-plink-plink
He said Rewarding. Not Skill.

Learn the definitions. They might save your what little you have of a life.

Why isn't Taimou aimbotting with Hanzo? Not like anyone would notice a random hanzo headshot being bullshit

>gimped ranks if you play support, so no one wants to
>gimped ranks if an enemy leaves
>lose rank if a teammate leaves
>coin flip decides who wins

And people take competitive seriously?

You read dumb shit here every day. Why are you still here and not having fun with your friends?

Because you have none but feel validated by being here. Everything i said was true. Even the part where you bitched and moaned about having a bad experience.

>Blink past a roadhog
>He grabs me through himself and puts me in front of him
>Blink past a McCree
>His high noon still smacks my noggin
>Blink past Mei
>Get frozen behind mei
Tracer needs buffs

only soldier 76 and tracer use their weapons in short bursts lol, all other characters hold, if they are not sniping

fuck why do you make me give (You) a (You)

Play Winston. Everytime I leap at one and zap her while in range they freak out and disengage from whoever they were shitting on and if she can't boost away she goes down very quick.

You need to stop putting so much faith into your blinks.

take some pills

this is military grade autism you got here

Look at this team! We're gonna do great!

It's just dumb how her blinks break the game in ways that punish her so often. I shouldn't say she needs buffs. Her blink, and the moves that effect it should be tweaked

>posting rank with quick play stats
for what purpose?

>a tie in competitive meant both teams were shitty at the same position (Attack or Defend)
>the tiebreaker forces one of the teams to that shitty position and delegates the other to a favored position
great logic
great matchmaking
bravo blizzard

Miss me yet?

>Tracer
>burst

are you fucking kidding me

Disclaimer: doesn't account player levels, rankings, or retarded nicknames