Do you agree with this author that black culture's history conditioned them to make high quality memes?

Do you agree with this author that black culture's history conditioned them to make high quality memes?
reallifemag.com/poor-meme-rich-meme/

Do other cultures produce their own specific memes? To what extent is this production fostered by the culture's history?

Blacks have a huge amount of cultural capital. If cultural Marxism were an actual thing, it would be black people pulling all the strings, just like it was the Jews. Ironically, the, for lack of a better word, "alt-right" people I know, I'm not certain they browse /pol/, but the edgy Trump supporters, seem to all love black music, which I personally can't stand.

>Implying anyone actually knows the true gravity of memes

Give it 20 years and someone will win a nobel peace prize for cracking the code on making memes

and then we'll all be speaking in tongues and shit. SNOWCRASH

You are purer than them.

>Do other cultures produce their own specific memes?
No OP, I'm sure that parroting phrases and ideas has only ever been done by American millenials on the internet

the musics called vaporwave and its fucking awesome normie.

It was really only in the 90s when black culture started to dominate the American mainstream and this is because Jewish businessmen were able to distribute it on a mass scale.

The fact that MTV was pumping ghetto culture straight into suburbia is what allowed it to gain such prominence.

I think you have the wrong thread, friend.

>implying there's a """"code'''''' that needs to be ''''''cracked''''''
naw we're all just shipposting

Just you wait, someone will develop an ultrameme that goes viral worldwide and kickstarts the posthuman singularity overnight.

Memes are the biggest human discovery of the 21st century user

They'll change culture and society.

Already happened 2k years ago friendo.

>90s when black culture started to dominate the American mainstream
Sure.

Just look around on this website.
Everyone uses black twitter speak like "f a m", "s m h", "lit", and so on.
Shit, even memes like "dat boi" are/were widespread on Veeky Forums, the supposed edgy bastion of young white males.

Do you think whites actually watched that show?

There's always been a niche market for black culture in the US but MTV, ESPN and other media outlets which took off in the 90s are what made it mainstream.

I would argue that black culture is still not the dominating culture. It might have the slight edge in its frequency on basica cable/pop music, but the demographic that consumes it is smaller than you'd think. Children, tweens, and everyone over 30 won't touch it.

>. It might have the slight edge in its frequency on basica cable/pop music, but the demographic that consumes it is smaller than you'd think. Children, tweens, and everyone over 30 won't touch it.

Is there a source for this?

>Children, tweens,
>won't touch it.

>implying black twitter didn't appropriate robot memes

>Children, tweens,
>won't touch it
so what rock did you just crawl out from under

blacks have the worst memes though

>we wuz memes

show me information rather than speculation that says they do

Blues, jazz, swing, rock and roll, disco, house, hip hop.

The figures and style of black singing have influenced directly the Adeles, Justin Timberlakes and Justin Beibers of the world for decades.

Beatles and Elvis would not have been around without black music.

Literally black music has influenced every facet of western music for the past century. Blacks all over the new world did this

desu 90% of them are either trash or copied from places like here but with ebonics mixed in.

>black memes are better than white memes

American music is a fusion of European and African influences, specifically African rhythm paired with European harmony. The point is that overtly black culture has only really become mainstream in the US over the past 30 years.

Jung and Campbell already did most of the groundwork.

When was the last time you spent time around school-age children? A solid 90% of them love black music.

Blackness is a meme.

Pretty sure most of those "memes" are made by white people.