collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gpExmF0iWb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nth for post demons souls builds

What is the crescent Falchion +1 of dark souls 3

counter hit too strong.

i've never done faith/int in ds3 and thought to try respec for faith, sl80 deprived. any suggestions? is it just minreq and dump in faith, raw weapon+buff?

We already answered this:
RAW ASS

Sirris and the goblin girl

At low SL, will a Scholar/Priestess ring or a Fire Clutch/Witch Ring/Great Swamp Ring give me more damage with pyromancies?

No, i almost managed to forget this

Buffs scale from your magic buff stat
Magic Buff stat scales with Int or Faith

Hey friends how would I go about making a pirate themed build in Dark Souls 3? I think it would be very fun and I'm listening to pirate music now so I need to make this pretty quick before this album ends and I become disenchanted with the idea!!

Does Stance R1/R2 even deal thrust damage? Flamberge is only listed as doing slash due to its moveset.

Curved sword for your cutlass, I think a crossbow would be fitting, silver mask is kind of pirate-y? Maybe the mask that goes with the Mirrah set?

Go for dex or maybe luck as your main stat?

The reason FUGS was nerfed, by the way, wasn't because of people using it with 50str and 700 AR.

Because it has an S-scaling in strength, it continues to scale well beyond the 40 and 60 point softcaps. It gains significant returns all the way up to 99

This is exacerbated because it had extremely high base damage. In fact, it's the only weapon in the game with S scaling in anything along with high base damage.

This meant that people 2H at 66 str had almost 900 AR with the thing. People just didn't realize this at the time because the UI didn't display the change in AR from the 2H bonus back then.

The base damage nerfs were a bandaid fix meant to cap the damage of the FUGS so that 66str builds wouldn't be able to kill endgame players in 1 combo. They went overboard both because it was a rushed correction, and because Frtomsoft clearly does not really care about the usability of ultra weapons so long as they aren't OP. It's been left like that because either fromsoft continues to not give a fuck about ultra weapons (more likely) or because they're focusing on areas of balance one at a time and simply haven't reached ultras on their priority list yet. Considering the focus of each patch so far, the latter seems plausible, but at the same time I strongly suspect that ultras simply aren't on that priority list at all, and will never be getting any kind of balance addressing unless some new kind of game-breaking exploit or overpowered ultra appears (highly unlikely).

Stance R2 is a thrust with every SS and GS.

And what pyromancies are good for low SL invasions?

So boring UGH

Butcher blade also gets S strength scaling.

This game is boring

It has shit base damage.

Well that's the equivalent of the Crescent Falchion. What were you expecting? What could you possibly have hoped to uncover here?

I miss DaS2. DaS3 showed that even the A-team can mess up a game.

Witch Ring barely edges everything out. But not by much so if you wanna use those rings to skimp on int/faith requirements it's perfectly fine.

There are tons of good pyromancy for low levels, here's a few:

Iron Flesh
Warmth
Great Chaos Fire Orb
Rapport
Chaos Bed Vestiges

>DaS2 was ugly
>DaS3 was pretty but shit
>everyone loves 3 despite being shit because it was pretty, and hates 2 because it wasn't as pretty
>these same people pretend they aren't shallow and vapid drones that are only about memes and graphics
State of the modern gaming industry, really. The most shallow are also the loudest, most opinionated and the most pretentious.

>need 12 vit for 30% roll with Witch's Locks and Rapier
Being pyro is suffering.

Wouldn't reccomend vestiges, you'd use too many levels making you die much faster.

nobody loves 3, what the fuck are you talking about?

I've recently been feeding my pvp craving that DS3 left unsatisfied by organizing and having fights in castle crashers. Everything was going fine, we were all sat at a comfortable 2bar meta, and I was having a solid time with my grey knight STR/DEF standard build, and then some red knight MAG/AGI shitter started playing and destroying everybody with his L2->Triangle magic and his jumping triangle combos and so everybody quit and now I've wandered back to DS3. What's wrong with me /dsg/? Why can't I break this curse?

I'll for sure use the Witch Ring then, and probably both Scholar's and Priestess, but what should I put in the fourth slot? I've heard Clutch rings are terrible in PvP, so the Great Swamp ring would be best, yeah? Or should I use Sage's for faster casts?

>dat blast from max charge on MLGS R2
I don't give a fuck about the shitty ass dull color anymore, this is my favorite edition of MLGS

I love 3

I love.

You still look like an ugly motherfucker.

Every game needs its shitters user, cant escape that fact

I fucking hate 2 because it's boring AND ugly, 3 on the other hand despite its flaws is actually fun to play and explore.
Typical delusional DS2 shitter.

>requires to be fully charged to fire projectiles, making it the slowest version of the MLGS in franchise history, in the 2nd fastest game
>beams do paltry damage compared to previous games
>beams don't AoE
>beams fire into the ground when used with lockon
>still consumes durability, capping you at 6 shots before your weapon is at risk.
It's utter trash

at 66 str it has 466ar 2H 489 buffed and 520 with the lightest armor and flyns ring.

Clutch Rings are bad at the moment. I would prefer using the Sage Ring personally

Then I'm going to become DS3's shitter. I am going to shit all over everybody. I just need a shitter build at a shitter meta and then I'll be the ultimate shitter.

>Typical delusional DS2 shitter.
*rolls towards you with gotthards and blood ring*
outskilled ;)

Doesn't Yhorm's have better scaling even though it has A?

user...
>youtube.com/watch?v=gpExmF0iWb4

Except Twincest GS and GSoJ

Are the R1s thrust though?

Wtf is up with Kirk? He appeared in the depths, I killed him, now I'm at the part where he normally invades in demon ruins for the first time and he's not appearing. I'm human already. I even tried restarting. Do I lose my chance to get his armor now

Yhorm's has higher basedamage and warcry

FUCK YOU HEYSEL AND YOUR SHIT CONE HEAD AND YOUR FUCKING PICK THAT DOES A WHOPLOAD OF DAMAGE YOU FUCKING FAGOLA STOP INVADING ME AT THE MOST INOPPORTUNE MOMENTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But it's so pretty though, and I just love the glow while charging, makes a nice contrast with its usual dull color.

You mean for Twincest and Judgement? Yes.

Oh crap I just realized I need to place the damn lordvessel

I love castle crashers but unlimited air combos are cancer Red knight still the best though

FC WHEN?
Or are burgers working right now?

And worse scaling? I need to check that later. Also i like how a simple WA makes my fume build and buff nearly useless

I'll host a das2 pc FC

Use GSoJ

>cone head
It's a funnel you dumbo.

Is SL120 overkill for NG+1? It's a breeze so far.

>DaS2

>enb literally abandoning souls

Is DaS3 the misstep of Miyazaki's career? Can the dlc hope to save it?

Even ng+7 is a breeze on a sl120 with a few exceptions

One thing I like about Dark Souls 2 is the refreshing take on concepts such as humanity.

Because in Dark Souls 2 you're not using raw sprites of humanity anymore. The human effigies are basically purging stones specifically to absorb the undead curse.

But I'm playing as a qt mage so MLGS is a must, maybe I'll use GSoJ in my next playthrough for Sillyman cosplay.

When is the dlc anyway ?

>Would a crossbow only (or maybe a small weapon to deal some damage) build be viable in PvP? What crossbow/steps should I take to ensure maximum efficiency if so?

Crossbows will always be a gimmick build that won't be worth shit if you're playing PvP. Especially in 3 where dodging and chugging is fast.

But lmao2Avelyn is your best bet, with one of them being lightning and the other just +15.

Just farmed library 1F for a few hours. About to kill amygadala is sl110 acceptable? Or should I wait until I clear darkbeast and reborn?

Looks wise and for pve Red knight is king but god damn his magic is annoying.

>implying
ENB's just a nobody nowadays so who cares

>110
Jesus christ user, I hope you're not on NG. Also there's a general specifically for Bloodborne

>SL110

Qts shouldn't use big weapons.

It has B scaling, and it only scales better now that the FUGS has been nerfed.

People easily forget how strong pre-nerf FUGS was. It broke 700AR 1H at requirements. Yhorm's struggles to reach that even with Warcry active.

ENB got triggered hard by Bloodborne.

>MLGS
>Big
>Implying

>enb literally abandoning souls
Relax, he's taking a break.

I kinda called this right before DS3 was released :
He's such a huge Dark Souls 1 fag that he can't adjust to play anything else. He played DS2 on-camera literally just through the base game (off-screen he played much more but didn't make videos), same with Bloodborne so I'm thinking he only really liked the first Dark Souls and Demon's Souls enough to obsess over them.

Didn't think he'd tire of DS3 this fast, though.

Am I too low? This is my first time playing so I dont know what levels. I kept dying to those bosses and decided to ground a bit. This general is better for legitimate questions whole the other is mostly circlejerking and memes

>B
It has A

Want to do a pyromancy build because quality is starting to make me want to kill myself and luck does not sound much better
What are some good weapons? Spells? What should I be putting stats into? Is a dick move to chug ashen estus if I run out of wizard juice?

>People easily forget how strong pre-nerf FUGS was
No. /dsg/ is crutch central. They wanna EZ wins. FUGS was balanced git gud :^

It has A scaling at +5 user...

P R E T T Y
R
E
T
T
Y

>that face

Dude you're overleveled as fuck, i was 110 halfway through ng+

Ye. I used to use mag/def with the glowstick and beholder to annoy people with stupid long magic attacks.

It's okay, it's a magical sword made out of moonlight so it shouldn't wait anything. But seriously why does it wait so much?

Ashen Estus chugging is 100% fine and any greatsword wielding retard at Pontiff who disagrees isn't worth your time

For PvP you wan't great chaos orb, fire whip, sacred flame, and rapport if invading seeded worlds or defending your own

For stats you go 40 int 40 faith to cap damage and you can go 40 attunement for an extra slot

Chaos Thrall Axe is your preferred melee weapon

it's a very patient sword

Man, I can't think of a single area in the entire series that disappointed as much as the Profaned Capital.

Das3 is boring . Please /dsg/ pick me a weapon to use for a run. Try to pick something I can get early. 3 decides

wait?

Bandit's Knife.

*weight
Fugg I need to sleep

Warpick

my penis

broken sword

>For PvP you wan't great chaos orb, fire whip, sacred flame, and rapport
>40 attunement for an extra slot
lay off the grass

This...it had so much potential but instead we got a 30 sec run from bonfire to boss with a small optional area

Ok

>One thing I like about Dark Souls 2 is the refreshing take on concepts such as humanity.

The humanity/hollowing stuff was very interesting in Dark Souls 2, too bad that the story was packed into the ending segments of the game and the characters were kinda bad so we didn't get shit like Vendrick dialogue or a coherent package about the humanity / Vendrick / Giant invasion / Dark because large parts of the game felt like a huge side area rather than working towards the main goal. To illustrate how pointless the big boss monsters in Dark Souls 2 were to the story, you can skip all of them by grinding 1 Million souls. Then you can skip fighting Ancient Dragon and you don't have to fight Vendrick either which means that the amount of story related bosses you have to fight in Dark Souls 2 is literally 2 (Giant Lord and Nashandra).

Now, I know that Dark Souls is about the gameplay more than the story, but there's very little investment in the whole thing if the big boss I'm working towards to fighting is just a big monster with nothing to them. Demon's was also kinda guilty of this, but that was before Dark Souls.

Contrast that with how they're building up the boss monsters in Dark Souls 1 or 3.

those are just the decent spells

you still have room for one more if you go 40 attunement, so you can grab some dogshit defensive spell or some retarded shit like boulder heave or serpent

and you won't have to chug ashtus every five casts with high att