Oldschool Runescape General - /rs07g/ - osrs

BLM Edition

>Latest news
- Last Man Standing beta applications opened on frontpage
- Season 2 DMM Tournement over, winner "On Codeine"
- Midsummer druids event & Crack the Clue
- Catacombs Slayer Dungeon & Catacombs Boss added to Zeah (Kourend)
- World 666 - Tournament world temporarily released
- Woodcutting guild with redwood trees added
- Master Clues, Clue Challenges, and new rewards
-Lumberjack Kit from Temple Trekking is dropped more evenly

>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: OSG
Mumble: aaathats3as.com

>/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>I haven't played in months, what did I miss?
services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?380,381,goto,3

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>Prices & money making
rsbuddy.com/exchange/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexRonan - twitter.com/JagexArchie
twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost - twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz
twitter.com/JagexKieren - twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest
twitter.com/JagexRoq - twitter.com/JagexEd

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/2007scape_Wiki
i.imgur.com/Dshu7JY.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so hey did lucky implings get hotfixed yet

im zezima

who /addictedtostaking/ here

I just lost my entire bank for the second time this year

>no clue update in OP

who the fuck looks at the op

How much money have you guys spent/made on RWT

>get 4k from clue scroll
>spend an hour getting another
>2k
I'm done lads

I have NEVER gotten a single decent thing from doing 100+ clue scrolls, best was a level 3 scroll which gave me a gold trimmed plateskirt. I'm starting to suspect there's a hidden luck stat tied to each account in this game.

>340k
>not decent

TELL ME ABOUT JEAN! WHY AREN'T THEY THE PANTS I'D WEAR ON MY LEGS

is this what summer looks like

try the balloon guy on entrana

Anonymous 07/06/16(Wed)13:43:09 No.147635269 dig where only the skilled, the wealthy, or the brave can choose not to visit again.

???????

It's Jean Claude

C I S is the zeah fairy ring, that's all I know

oh wait nevermind he has a different french name, disregard this

I literally read this thread to feel better about myself because of how pathetic you people are. You guys literally spend your life playing a legacy version of a 15 year old browser game made for elementary schoolers. I played runescape in 5th grade LMAO. There are video games with real life graphics and insane systems yet you waste your hours playing this. Instead of going outside and participating in society this is how you use your lives. Playing a horrible, horrible, horrible video game that is literally nothing more then repetitive clicking on poorly animated pixels. Then you come on to an anonymous message board to talk about the game and threaten each other and become filled with rage, telling each other to kill themselves and how stupid they are cause they dont get as much pixel experience an hour as you. Literally your lives are worthless. You are hilarious and you are nothing. Wake up.

head 9 west

I literally read this thread to feel better about myself because of how pathetic you people are. You guys literally spend your life playing a legacy version of a 15 year old browser game made for elementary schoolers. I played runescape in 5th grade LMAO. There are video games with real life graphics and insane systems yet you waste your hours playing this. Instead of going outside and participating in society this is how you use your lives. Playing a horrible, horrible, horrible video game that is literally nothing more then repetitive clicking on poorly animated pixels. Then you come on to an anonymous message board to talk about the game and threaten each other and become filled with rage, telling each other to kill themselves and how stupid they are cause they dont get as much pixel experience an hour as you. Literally your lives are worthless. You are hilarious and you are nothing. Wake up.

How do you do barbarian assault as an iron meme since they can't accept aid?

jean in the monastery lad

Guys I've never played this game, but I'm going to give it a shot since all the other MMORPGS are crap. Can you guys give me some tips?

Go play other video games.

barrows gloves

But why? It seems like a cool game...

there is a guide for everything imaginable in the game, if you want to know how to do something just search youtube

also use the wiki
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/2007scape_Wiki

Don't play the game it's a terrible game will eate your life and your time and your soul

GO WALES!!!!!!

It will take your life and the fun ends pretty fast as it just turns into a chore.

don't get started, it will destroy your life

it turned me into a fairly successful person into a gambling addicted neet

BTW do you guys recommend the oldschool version or the one that is in the web page?

what a stupid update these nests can land under your feet normal nests cant do that

This is why you shouldn't play:

Why would you literally spend your life playing a legacy version of a 15 year old browser game made for elementary schoolers? I played runescape in 5th grade LMAO. There are video games with real life graphics and insane systems yet you waste your hours playing this. Instead of going outside and participating in society this is how you use your lives. Playing a horrible, horrible, horrible video game that is literally nothing more then repetitive clicking on poorly animated pixels. Then you come on to an anonymous message board to talk about the game and threaten each other and become filled with rage, telling each other to kill themselves and how stupid they are cause they dont get as much pixel experience an hour as you. Literally your lives are worthless. You are hilarious and you are nothing. Wake up.

The one on zeah or whatever it's called? Because that doesn't work

forgot image

did you try jean claude?

gross

Guys, I know you just want me to stay away from the game because you don't like new players.

this is the general for the old school version of the game
which do you think will get recommended here

also don't bother playing runescape

Neither version they are both cancer. Everyone on here plays old school it's slightly less worse but like I said both games are complete cancer

If you really insist on playing the game, try RS3 first unless you just want to PvP, in which case try OSRS

>because you don't like new players.
Literally the opposite, completely new players are a nice thing.
Just trying to save you lad.

Oh he was baiting the whole time lmao. And to think we actually tried to help him when he's already lost. Go spend some more time anonymously bullying 10 year old girls dude

I played LoL back a year ago, I enjoy cancer. Is this game or shitty buggy TERA anyways...

Just want to add this is by far and a way the worst thread chain I have ever read anywhere on the Internet. Nowhere among any of your nonsense physcobabble will you find anything anywhere near a coherent combination of words. You guys play the game for hours and hours just to talk about how bad it is. This is a brain cell genocide

Not everything you read on the internet should be taken seriously

Play Black Desert, it's similar to Tera and you can get like 100h of gameplay before it becomes boring endgame grinding. Runescape is boring grinding other than like 15h of quests.

We are addicts, it's not like alcoholics don't know how bad drinking is.

>tfw everyone is getting rich of clue scrolls but me

its more of a the rich get richer but most of us still struggle kinda thing

ty senpai

Oh boo hoo go make a run escape Anonymous then you poor fucking fag. This is pathetic

see there's an implicit luck stat, make new accounts until you find one lucky enough

thats the stupidest thing ive ever ever ever ever heard

Someone on reddit figured out what the Crack the Clue lines spell. Can someone here line up the clues, so we can see what the yellow lines look like when they are all on the same picture?

nth for Hook is cute.

any ideas how to solve this clue?
it said something like "scattered coins and gems fill the floor. the chest you seek is northeast"

>no tricky clue face
do you even try OP?

your face is the stupidest thing ive ever ever seen

idk lol wrong chest lol

>doing the clue jew

kill kbd for key

i.imgur.com/Dshu7JY.png
What does this mean?

shut up

Nah, you gotta line up those circles then the maps should make a location and its 10 steps north and 5 steps west of it. At least thats what we've figured out so far.

The circles are fucked, look at the imgur.

how do these fairy ring clues work reee

do the numbers indicate the number of steps in each nsew and if so in what order?

Maybe line up all the boxes that would make the text. It might make the maps show something.

Ronaldo scored and somewhere welshers is crying

yes. number of steps

N E S W

thats the way every normal person remembers them

"never eat soggy watermelons"

why would use black knives to kill steels? hes been on the same one for 5 minutes and doesnt have boots either

niggers eat soggy watermelon*

Probably a shitter who thinks he's gonna get a vis drop within a few kills.

wtf that doesn't make any sense

it's never eat shredded wheat

What does unholy blessing do?

OSRS version of weilding and Unholy Arrrow for Godwars, also gives a prayer bonus and is probably extremely expensive.

rate my new outfit

Just sold it for 1m

fug it

where did you find last piece

Neato

yanille

fuck high levels
fuck rich people
fuck bullshit

neat

So how rare is the tuxedo stuff

>when you get into an argument at rock crabs

no helm/10

just outside bar

They're not even trying to hide it

you look qt

mod west even said he modeled it after ned starks armor retard

What the fuck does this clue mean. The BJR is the fisher realm. But I have no idea about the numbers. A sextant doesn't work here. I've just been roaming around digging holes for ages fuck this.

1 North 1 East 2 West 3 South

The people in this thread are so fucking stupid, ho lee shit