Does it really take money to make money?

Does it really take money to make money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5RrGFBbbSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It takes money, intelligence, hard work & dedication and a lot of time.

Sometimes, I trade 8 hours of my life for $64.

Yo what a fucking qt, whats his/her instagram? Also to answer your question, fucking of course.

Not if you steal it

$66*

/thread

This.

But then you'd still need to invest in a gun or something.

It's really just that it gets easier to make the more you already have.

yes because money is given value by the people that trade money, and people perceive trade value as a percentage of their own assets

Yes. Want to generate goods and/or services to exchange for money?

You need money to generate those things before you can sell them at any profit.

Depends on your definition of "money". If you mean money as in economic utility, then yes, it ALWAYS takes "money" to make money. You can't eat plants unless you plant the seeds. The seeds are money. If you go to an arcade and look for coins dropped on the floor, the economic utility you are giving up is your brain power and time. In that case it doesn't take literal money, but you must always give up something WORTH money in order to get money.

Just being awesome is worth money, but I'm not getting anything of value in return. I guess I just need to be...more awesome.

Please?

This is a myth. All you need is a pair of kneepads to generate wealth

Yes. Margin that shit to the hilt.
#leverup

this

put your mouth to work op

no, but it always takes something whether its money, your time, hard work, a change in lifestyle. making money is never free

Keep this between us, ok?
youtube.com/watch?v=f5RrGFBbbSY

>It takes money only to make money.
>It takes skills only to make money.
>It takes connections (knowing the right people) only to make money.

All of the above is true. I have a poor cousin with no money, but skillful in one craft. I have no skills but have capital. One day, he convinced me to use my money as a capital to start our business together. I provide the capital, he runs the business while I sleep all day at home. We split the profits. We're both making money.

Lesson:
He has no money, but knows the right connection (me), and has the skills, and now he's making money.
I have money, and now it's making me money.

So if you have no money but have a rich cousin, you know what to do next.

No, it doesnt.

U can teade anything for a share in a startup.

U can agree to pay later with profits.

You can create an assett like a son, book, or youtube.

Limitless.

Seriously this semen demon is nowhere to be found, where did you find him/her?

Ilonqueen

You just need assets. Money is an asset but so is the ability to do labor. You don't need any money, for instance, to do construction work, but you do need to have an able body, which is an asset.

Fukkin right, meng. Leverage is the way to do it.

But seriously, it's not money that makes money, it's VALUE. Create value, whether it be through your time or your capital or your willingness to take on risk, and you'll see cash.

Oh okay shes 22. She looks like shes 18 or 17 even.

This. It takes multiple things. Hard work without the intelligence or means to turn that into success and upward mobility is pointless.

just steal the gun?

Guns, preferably 3 carbines/rifles, 4 sidearms (one for the getaway driver), ammunition, bullet resistant vests, 2 way radios, planning, training, a proper set up just for material alone will be about 6K. That's the easy part. Getting a professional and competent crew is much harder. Will take at least 2-3 months to be good enough for a job. Has to be, because unless you plan big the payoff from armed robbery is not worth it.

yes it does..thats why starting is always the hardest part.

once you get more money..

in trading if you have big bucks you make big bucks.

property is the same..the most expensive the more you can rent it out for.

etc.

it's take capita

Invest in URRE Make money Simple.

A pair of knee pads costs money though user.

If you can afford to go to a coffeeshop once a week - you can instead invest that amount. Find a place that does dollar-cost-averaging and start putting $5/$10/$20 or more a month into an investment. You can look online and find a broker that does this for a low fee.

Woman detected.