hsdecktracker. net/

first for secret paladin

Should i craft rag or harrison

Rag fit into most decks
Harrison is more of a tech card.

I'd say you're better off with rag

Rag

Spoken like a true poorfag

Just got this in my pack on my f2p EU account. Should I dust em both and start crafting some top tier deck?

omg is this read?

Who's a better 1 drop in dragon tempo warrior? Finley or N'zoth 1st m8?

>f2p EU
Fag
Why can't i get legends ever

If you have axe then Finley for sure. But against zoo the m8y can do work

Hearthstone should have a "good luck" emote for when you drop RNG cards

Has some streamer said to play zoo against cthun tipper super slow?
This is the third time i play against zoo and they just hero power every turn after turn 3-4.
It doesnt work out for them btw

because an emote containing the word "luck" couldnt possible be used in a TOXIC context

How

The zoo matchup is exactly what I was thinking about, but homestly I feel like I'm favored enough thanks to Ghoul, Axe and my early drops already. Getting mage's ping out of Finley is just so good, it affects the board, turns Execute into a "3 mana kill everything no matter what" and triggers Grommash. Tap, Shapeshift and Heal are good too.

>win 5 tavern brawl
YAMETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Has anyone noticed that arena has gotten a lot more difficult lately?Or is it just me?

Astral druid is easy wins

>turn 1 raven idol
>turn 2 doomsayer
>turn 3 shade
>turn 4 astral
>turn 5 onwards 9 drops

>play astral druid
>don't draw it until I have a good hand and/or it's past turn 4

But then when I actually manage to pull it off at turn 4
>never draw big minions
Fuck astral communion. Such a worthless card

how the fuck do i draw doomhammer? should i just keep it at mulligan? its always my last 2 cards.

Yea, but in brawl you can manipulate the draw and just run 1 of the cards that other user listed, then fill the rest of your deck with big shit.

Repost for new thread. Somebody asked for Whitemane, this is my version. Whitemane herself is non-collectable.

>zoo players will never be this rich
It's a memetechdeck with a good winrate, no need for salt

Just packed this lad, worth keeping or dust?

People who get salty over Reno deserve to die.

I`d keep him. In the current meta he is hard to use, but its a solid leggo and it will never rotate out. Want a good dick to use him in?

Thats a golden hero m8, keep it

>forget to hover over cards in pack
>open deathwing and nat pagle back to back in 2 packs
fugg

all that lost Veeky Forums karma :(

Redemption, Doomsayer, Alarmobot, truesilver champ, belcher and 25 of your strongest minions.

This deck is so fun on brawl.

Yeah go on, thought zoo was the only good warlock deck left though.

Yes, zoo is the only competitive warlock deck, but is a tier 1 deck and always will be.

Also, i have seen a couple zoo with jax as emergency heal, given how aggro is the meta.

MCT is good in a pinch against the right meta. I'd keep him, but if it's the last bit of dust you need for a legendary like Mal'Ganis, I wouldn't put it past you.

Piloted this to Rank 5 last Season before I switched to Yogg-Token Druid. It`s a pretty fun deck.

Is tempo-dragon warrior a meme or a real rank 5 climber?

>"WotOG will slow the meta, we swear guys!"
>gave shamans more tools when aggro shaman was annoyingly powerful anyway
>gave zoolocks more tools when it was a huge problem anyway
>gave hunters CotW making it miserable to play control decks against them, thus allowing the previous 2 decks to run rampant on ladder, with noone keeping them in check
>didn't fix shit about loads of low mana minions in aggro decks having too much value
Grats to Team 5, real good game.

All that is needed to fix this is good, reliable healing on a neutral minion in the same vein as antique healbot. I hope we see something like that in the next adventure. Then my dream of Renounce Handlock being viable will finally come true.

But user, we already have our Healbot substitute!

Everyone always gets caught up with how slow the new cards look, like n'zoth and c'thun and assume that the meta will slow down, despite no anti aggro cards being added or the meta ever slowing down in the past.

Not really just heals aren't enough. We need another sticky taunt like belcher too. Pre standard aggro shaman was top tier even with both of those and now it has better tools than before. Not to mention priests lightbomb is gone so zoo is running wild again.

Whatever happens they really need to start pushing for a slower meta with real anti aggro cards and fucking aggro decks over because it's ridiculous right now and feels like shit to play

I don't think Renounce can ever be viable, fun is another matter though.

>tfw chlamydia

yeah and don't forget the new and improved Belcher

:(

>HA! Find a Sith if you can!

>playing against mages that only have to get you to 15 health to instant gg no re

Thanks, didnt want to continue this run anyways

>didn't have a 9 drop for this week's brawl because lol F2P
>get this
First time I opened any legendaries too

>king krush

Why is this such a shit card until someone uses it to lethal me?

grats

Because Blizzard introduced Call of the Skill.

Will I be able to reach rank 5 with this deck ? I don't have blackrock so no imp gang. Also how worty is Leeroy ? I have 3500 dust and considering crafting him if he makes that much of a difference.

What's the best deck RIGHT NOW to reach legend? I've never tried. Have most legendaries so that isn't an issue.

Deck links plz

Is dragon control paladin any good now?
only reason i ask is cause i got rekt by one

What do I craft

Tony
Cenarius
Cairne
Jones
Onyxia
Leeroy
Y'Shaarj
Nozdormu

Ony would be for either Dragon decks or Druid to get tokens for buffing

Tony looks fun but like Cenarius he's locked to a class whereas the other cards work elsewhere (I like Deathrattle and Dragon decks a lot). I already got Fandral so maybe I should favor Cenarius more?

Jones is meh, I guess he's useful over Ooze.

Ysha is the only Old God I haven't crafted yet.. he seems pretty fun. Would be nice to have in some super greedy as shit decks.

Noz is kinda gimmicky but since I play Dragonlord decks he'd be hilarious to get pulled out. Not as serious a choice as the other cards though lol

Any advice?

Is any incarnation of Reno C'thun Mage viable at all? Or is Brother Reno pretty much over?

I'm having a lot of fucking trouble with Heroic Maloriak. All the guides are outdated and I have 0 GvG or Naxx cards. This shit is impossible.

Any help/tips? I need them.

What is this faggy Dragon Pirate Warrior nonsense?

Call of the wild is keeping hunter on life support.

4 mana
7/7

What are the must have Warrior epics? Is Brawl really necessary or stuck to Control only?

there is that buzz word again

Onyxia isn't used in Durgen Decks, Chillmaw is alongside whatever good Class lego you're rocking, like Grom, or Tirion+Ragnalite

Tony is at the top of the list alongside Cairne, but it's be more "F2P Friendly" for you to pick the former.

Cenarius sees limited Druid use

Harrison Jones is excellent tech but is certainly something that you want to open rather than actually craft.

Leeroy is good burst, but only Zoo really uses him.

Y'shaarj may be good some day. Really strong effect that puts a lot on the board in a limited-removal HS environment. Probably not what you want to make right now.

Nozdormu is a meme and everyone -probably- knows how to beat the Curse of Rafaam/Nozdormu meme.

Cairne > Tony > Leeroy > Harrison > Y'shaarj > Nozdormu > Onyxia

>class has two viable builds
>neither are top tier
>one is only useful in dealing with c'thun warrior
>people whine about CotW

bump..

>play game to finish quest of the day
>loathe every second playing game

The skinner box is real.

There is absolutely not fun to be had in this game.

thats why so many people have given up on it this year

standard was a bust

Well shit, thanks for taking the time to go through all my options and ideas.

I'll go with either Cairne or Tony, based on your rankings. Gonna figure out how much I like Mage to decide on whether I want to craft the after first or not.

Or maybe I'll just go with minotaur man since I'm indecisive as fuck and jump around different flavors of N'Zoth every other day

Hopefully I'll unpack Y'shaarj and Jones before I settle on crafting either of them. Would love to get Ysha eventually since he's so perfect for my heavy power-hitter decks but it really does suck how limited he seems to be at the moment

Thanks again, I really appreciate the help =)

This reminds me of that user who said that he hadn't missed a single quest since beta and would be seriously upset if he did.

If you can escape that "need" then you only play the game when you feel like it. If you stop playing, then it's for your own good. If you keep playing, then (hopefully) you are having fun.

Get a bot, let the money build up, finish your collection and try funny decks.

slut

>another dr. boom brawl

>get a bot
>risk getting permabanned and losing entire collection

no thanks

Who?

I have Malygos now, useful? What decjs can i build? I have 800 dust, if i dust maly and a few other cards i can craft any lego

But i like the idea of mindpriest stuff and kinda want to make 2 cabals

Help me hsg

do i dust the old cards for new ones?

>Good wild cards being used in a wild format
Someone stop this mad man

Maly died off from play. Malylock is dead without dark bomb, miracle runs cold blood leeroy instead now and it doesn't fit in any other decks. Keep it though it's a good card.

>Rarely ever play Arena
>Feel like giving it a shot today
>Draft a pretty okay deck, maybe 4~ wins material
>Play on mobile so no overlay draft picker wizard whatever
>Opponents are mostly golden portraits with Legend or Pandaria/Veteran card backs
>Get roasted by immaculately curved and drafted decks
>Encounter Mage Mage Mage Paladin Mage Mage
>Everyone BMs to the max

Feels like Arena used to have less crazy shit going on and wins were way easier to reach... What happened?

I mean... I guess I could try to improve but it seems like it would be a tedious waste to save quest gold for 3 days then dump it on a shitty run, rinse repeat until I broke even. Don't wanna spend cash on tickets to a mode I suck ass at...

Hey everybody. My faire skinned celtic lady friend wants to derive pleasure from physical liaisons with black men and I said that I would do anything within my power to help her.

Do you know where I can find some black men?

>Blizzard
>Banning

Hearthstone have no anti bot features what so ever, disguised toast coded a poorly done auto clicker interface for his twitch plays hearthstone video.

The only way you can get banned is by report from other players, and you can ALWAYS contest those.

who

THE DARK FISHEEERRR

Onyxia

ORALEEEE
I messed up the screenshot

>Kripp picks mage as usual
>Losing to Paladin about to go 4-2
>Paladin heals him for 20 instead of killing him and then concedes
>types in chat "LOL KRIPP IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN :D"

I hope he dies irl.

Then don't play arena.

Reynad is fantastic compared to Kripp. No idea why I stopped watching him.

>Tune in after reading this
>It's him replying to someone who triggered him
I remember why I stopped watching

>Got banned from Kripps stream 2 years ago because I called him fat and bald in chat
>No recollection of him ever having mods but whatever
>Only in the last 5 months have I started to warm to his stream, watch it to help myself sleep
>Birthday stream rolls around, text to speech donations on
>Send one in for $2 telling him what happened and asking for an unban
>He does it
>Can now spam OhMyDog in chat whenever his dog barks on stream

This is all I ever wanted

I'm pretty happy about this

who, krip or the kid?

>rogue BMs after shadowstepping cthun
>drop huge varian
>he cthuns and berserker survives with 1 hp and 17 attack

feels G0ood right there

Thank you brawl for letting me clear out quests to buy this pack

>Kripp's dumb Heartharena addon says River Croc is worth 100 points in his Arena deck
>He doesn't pick it because he gets a card in the pick that's worth more

Zoolock is totally balanced.

Thanks Tavern Brawl.

>Non classic legendary from brawl

I actually posted the wrong screen shot and was too scared to fix it. I got Golden Jaraxxus

Secret paladin is a thing in this brawl.
Play something that destroys secrets or fuck his shit up before turn 6.
Have a nice day.

Why isn't there lewd of this fucker?

Just look at that ass