/ywg/ - Yokai Watch General #49

Last Thread: MS Paint Mk. II edition

Join the discord to make friends!
discord.gg/0m7Vj85gNw4dutXi

Yo-kai Watch 2 has been announced for US!
siliconera.com/2016/05/16/yo-kai-watch-2-release-north-america-september-30-2016/

Yo-kai Watch 3 details here!
perfectly-nintendo.com/yo-kai-watch-3-website-update-details-yo-kai/

Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble is out!:
itunes.apple.com/us/app/yo-kai-watch-wibble-wobble/id1085461253?mt=8
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Level5.YWWWUS
WibWob medal registration: yo-kai-wibblewobble.com/medal/index.nhn

>Is this actually good?
Yes it's good, just don't go in expecting the hyped up "Pokemon killer" aspect. Kotaku started the phrase for clickbait and it worked. They aren't the same game at all, just two games in the monster catching genre. If you want an explanation on the battle system, someone can fill you in, don't worry the demo was indeed shit and not a good representation of how you'll go through the game.

>Is there a list of all the yokai?
yokaipedia.net/list-of-youkai/

>I'm too lazy to look for i-
yokaiwatch.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
We're actually working on sprucing this baby up. Feel free to contribute!

Here's a resource document for all your Yo-kai FAQ needs:
docs.google.com/document/d/1_POcoMxn85sOaJSFlvYDIljIfeadxm-qz9GTdmcNND0/edit?usp=sharing

Also an user was kind enough to give us a small/longish guide to some of YW2's stuff. Take a look!
imgur.com/a/HBkws

Other tags: Yokai, Youkai, Yo-kai

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/17q988zozFzK7tlwx9-A9-_7v4TIZlNE1NTFmaaR1TeU/viewform
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JTtdPzl115dkQABI4-1B90X_11pZydUSzMJJ-XN6XlI/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=1msGguLJ7KE
youtube.com/watch?v=7Gs3aTmFNIs
pastebin.com/rXC0qxFy
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Submit your friend codes here!
docs.google.com/forms/d/17q988zozFzK7tlwx9-A9-_7v4TIZlNE1NTFmaaR1TeU/viewform

Results can be found here
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JTtdPzl115dkQABI4-1B90X_11pZydUSzMJJ-XN6XlI/edit?usp=sharing

DONT FORGET TO SEND OUT SPIRIT

Fumi a cute. A CUTE.

Fumi a garbage. A GARBAGE.

well, at least she didn't eat all of her babies yet

RUDE

Anyone have any luck finding the 2nd movie?

There's no soda out there that says to share it with a loli for a reason.
I'll upload it as soon as it comes in the mail.

>drinking coke
Poor little boys can't stay healthy with all that sugar intake. At least little girls know to drink Nipponese tea of youth.

In Finding Dory, you're lead to believe that Dory's parents are dead, but in the end they've been waiting on her for years and she finds them. They move in with her, Marlin, and Nemo at the end of the movie.

Mother.
Fucking.
NETA!

Sorry, I'm such a blabber mouth!

You have to be flat-chested in order to be a ballerina

Oh yeah?

It turns out that the sheep secretary is the villain in Zootopia. She wanted to get rid of all the predators and make prey the dominant animals in the world, so she let Judy do her dirty work for her and make everyone fear predators again.

Shenanigans aside, with more YW3 footage showing off the battle system, what do you guys think of it so far?

youtube.com/watch?v=1msGguLJ7KE
youtube.com/watch?v=7Gs3aTmFNIs

Joke's on you, I already saw that movie.

I can't wait to get my copy of Sushi

Thanks

>no salmon roe sushi
0/10 worst selection of sushi I've ever seen

Yesh.
Nosh.

Rosebud was a Sled, The Butler was the Murderer, Luke is Darth Vader's Dad....

I-I already knew all that!

HA! I ALREADY WATCHED THAT MOVIE!
SUCK IT!

Sure you did.
Also... Tadashi isn't dead, Lennard is the King Pig and the Pirates do something.

Yeah, well ...

ADACHI WAS THE MURDERER!

Is there any word on that wet hair fumi drawing an user was working on?

SHUT UP BEFORE YOU GUYS SPOIL SOMETHING I HAVEN'T SEEN YET

Batman wins. Also Martha.

In Wreck-It Ralph, King Candy was Turbo in disguise.

Marmite ruins everything.

>Marmite
Who?

Susie, the secretary of Haltmann Works Company, is Pres. Haltmann's daughter. Neither of them are aware of this.

pastebin.com/rXC0qxFy

For bump's sake, Specs #11 is ... really nowhere near done, but here's some progress anyway.

That was such bullshit. Well, the reveal was. The whole movie we never have a real villain and then in the last 10-20 minutes we get the villain and he's resolved as fast as he shows up. Rest of the movie was 10/10 though.
No prob user. And my boyfriend and I will have both version of 3 so if anyone else here imports it we can help with the trading.

Sugar makes them more energetic, which is all the better.

duh

Yeah, but the true villain was The gass station attendant, who's really Izanami, who was the one who gave both you and Adachi your ability to use personas

Once again, mermaids ruin everything

still need a recolor of neta that has her spewing conspiracies

I'm not sure if this increase to soultimate caps in wibble wobble was a good or bad thing. On the one hand everyone's now equal with 7 being the max, but on the other hand now you can max out the junk pulls as quickly in the crank a kai.

I find it more as a bad thing, mostly because now it will take even longer to try and get the yokai you want

Yeah, that's definitely the worst part about it. Any benefit you might reap from leveling up other youkai's soultimates isnt really worth it.

>Bought the game tuesday
>Actually find it fun
>Rush through it
>Can't even take my waifus and shotas along because the fucking shitty cats are way better to go through the inferno at this point

I just want to play with my ice queen and get Insomni

>rushing through the game
first mistake right there.
Did you get the fusion evo items from the sidequest postgame though?

The only S ranks I have are Everfore, Dragon Lord, Goldenyan, Shogunyan, Blizzaria, and the free shota.

I just want to play with the cute yokai but shit like Goldenyan and Shogunyan are just so much better as far as I can tell.

Those rare/legends are usually a step above the others, even as S ranks

> Has all 942 stars in Wibble Wobble
> All I can do is grind and hope for the missing Crank-a-Kai exclusives.

When Terror Time?

Yeah, i was hoping for more unlocks for getting more stars, or for having the max amount.

Managed to only draw possessed Fumi for the day. Will try harder tomorrow or over the weekend.

Man, if it weren't for the light in her eyes I would've suspected that Ame Onna drained the life out of her.
Yet despite that she still remains adorable to my eyes.
Thanks user.

I cant wait until the second game lets me take my favorite shokai everywhere.

Bomp

I'll be waiting for that day...

When the hell do I get to use Mirapos to travel around? I just got the bike, sometimes it's not fast enough.

You need to get past the Museum chapter to unlock the mirapos, which is roughly halfway into the game.

Is equipment worth using?

100% of the time yes. Some grant stats or give a handy bonus, so you'll have to pick and choose which ones will work.

Badges work handy with spirt/support users with low phys attack.
Charms are handy for tanks that don't use spirit attacks
Bracelets are good for phsyical attackers, but cut down speed
Rings are good for spirit users, though they cut down on already low defense.

a couple more years in infinite inferno ought to get you some Insomni booty

>search twitter
>all this hakai pec love
thanks japan

I really should get twitter finally, i just dont like the thought of broadcasting all the shit i look at to everyone, same reason i hardly ever go on facebook.

bump a kai

Anyone know if battling on maps with multiples of the same youkai will better your chances of befriending them in Wib Wob? It sounds like it should make sense, if each of them are calculated separately to befriend you.

Nothing "betters your chances."

Food and popularity Yo-kai are a fucking lie.

I dont know, personally i'm noticing an increase from the 3x one compared to the single one.

Well, yes, technically you have multiple chances, but if it's an already difficult Yo-kai to befriend, like in my case Timidevil, you have a better chance of getting food rather than a Yo-kai.

You're meant to buy Ymoney and max them out using the Crank-a-kai. I'm convinced of this.

Yeah, the ones with a higher rank it probably doesnt make a difference. But it's still pretty much an extra attempt in one battle compared to doing one multiple times. You'd blow through the highest rank food extra fast though, again making the crank a kai just seem like a better investment

Once you hit level 6/7 on Soultimates, be prepared to hate everything. My game outright refuses to let me befriend Alloo now except for the Crank-a-kai.

Yeah, it feels like you have do a lot more attempts just to get one when you begin to approach the cap. It doesnt help either that each one only raises it by a tiny fraction of a percent.

>3000y
>Come on, Komasan A, come on you stupid adorable fuck
>Rhinoggin
>Alloo, Elloo, Illoo
>Contrarioni
>Goruma
>Negitibuzz just to piss me off, I know it

If only i could trade you, i've gotten the crank a kai Komas and Jibanyans multiple times already.

I think they'd allow you to sell food for Ymoney before they allow trading.

So, you know, NEVER.

>>Rhinoggin
More like Rhi-youdprobablyalreadygetthepunchlineofthisonebynow
>>Alloo, Elloo, Illoo
More like Al-LOSER
>>Contrarioni
More like Contrari-OH NO
>>Goruma
More like NO ROOM-a
>>Negitibuzz just to piss me off, I know it
More like Negati-BITCH

Someone is enjoying the names a little too much

Stop it.

Remove all Compunzors.

Maybe once Wib Wob gets more Youkai? It makes sense not to have trading since there is comparatively few to the main games. They clearly want to keep on expanding the game though so it could show up down the line once we have a lot more.

Eh, I doubt it. If it's not in the JP version, it probably won't be in the US version either

Isnt the JP version still getting new content updates?

Trading would be a reason to NOT have to spend money to buy Ymoney for the Crank-a-kai. They wouldn't do that.

They could always do it for event specific youkai that you cant get by default in the crank a kai.

And unless of course they made a new Wib Wob two different ones with version exclusives

Wibbling all night for a soultimate boost that will never come.

Think we'll ever see the double % increase event for the crank a kai again? Cause I'm sitting on 40k ymoney and I'm scared they'll bring it back as soon as I spend it all

>Frostail grinding in a nutshell

YW3 is soon!!!

I wonder, what would PvP in Wibwob/Punipuni look like, unless it would just be a complete mess of Brave teams raping everything

I don't think it'll do too good, mostly because it'll probably boil down to who will kill or be killed by shogunyan first. Also wonder how fever will work

then don't and instead search thing with twitter.

>because it'll probably boil down to who will kill or be killed by shogunyan first
This is how it works on YW2 Wi-Fi battles, unfortunately.

I got so many Enerflys.
SO MANY.

At least I have Betterfly now to replace Nurse Tongus.
Also, who should I be using Soul Secrets and Exporbs on?

Prioritize using soul secrets on legends, since that will be the only way to level them. If you don't have legends, then aim for the rare fusion yokai (Blizzaria, Beetall, etc), but legends get first call.

Save exporbs for A-S ranks, and note that holy exporbs shouldn't be used until at least level 20+, else you'll waste exp earned.

I don't think the event really matters, since I got fuck all everything else last time that happened. It could pop up again, but I'm just going to roll regardless.

so.../pol/arina?