Tell me why this time is different

Tell me why this time is different

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S&P_500_Index
google.com/finance?q=INDEXSP:.INX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why doesn't it happen october next year?

i mean
besides ur arbitrary lines crossing

Quantum Easing.

buy bitcoin

It looks like it's in limbo. Waiting for some sort of news before breaking out hard or falling to shit.

ease of buying stocks
People are always maxing out their 401 ks
people are always adding to other retirement accounts
People are always buying stock at the push of a button on their phone
People like to buy shit when they have extra money they don't know what to do with.
The ease of stock buying is causing this to continue.

Buy ethereum.

unrelated question, but im new to this shit as of like, today. What program is that?

What does Fibonacci have to say about this? Have you retraced Fibonacci's balls to your mouth yet or are you going to tickle his Bollinger?

Think or Swim

ELI5 pls what happens every stock just crashes for no reason ? Like every stock?

a new peak was made a few days ago

For literally 5-year-old level, it basically says "on average, the top 500 US companies went up/down".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S&P_500_Index

google.com/finance?q=INDEXSP:.INX

Lol

Pretty damn sure it'll crash, and the only reason it hasn't is because of massive market manipulation.

If you allow me to play devil's advocate, however, see pic. 500 hours + coffee breaks in windows snip tool.

Also, Don't use anything but horizontal lines for resistance, unless it's dynamic like a setup of EMAs or something. Horizontal planes of support/resistance will give you a lot more to go on, imo.

Was the dotcom bubble burst really close to as bad as the 2008 recession?

my Finance professor (Doctorate) has stated that the market beta value right now has been above average for too long, and the market is probably going to fall significantly. For our term-projects, she's suggested that we diversify to minimize risk, and that we're competing to lose the least amount of money.

any suggestions on stocks to go long with in a bearish market?

For people in tech it was worse.

For people in SP500 index, not really as bad as 2008.

Not even sure, senpai. I would just go 60-40% split and throw some precious metals ETF in there.

In the stock portion, I would include lots of dividend stocks & consumer staples. People will flock to those if a recession were to hit.

btw the rsi doesn't measure overbought/sold levels
it's just putting price in context

TINA. There Is No Alternative. Where else are you going to put your money? Emerging markets? Bonds? EU? Asian? There's no other safe place that still offers some sort of return. Therefore US equities continue to go up due to cash inflow.

Netflix probably