>Read this before asking for build advice
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wYeDE2keUAk
youtube.com/watch?v=Cpmxow42Zds
youtube.com/watch?list=FLOupk2N44fwR1AqP8T8kSLQ&v=xIoah1E5o4o&app=desktop
pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAQHnCZYNzRQgFE0YkRo4HM4nLytQMZ41kjXWOQ464TwtPfxFCk3jUEdXDVhjWfNfP2hlcql2rHzZggeDX4PMhVKMz5BVl3mezZ_LplenMKyqrY2vp7c-vJ--vMT2xq7G2M9-0iHYvdlh2XzkUeoY6wnvDvJB8kXzm_TG9kj3MvxL_gr-VP6P
youtube.com/watch?v=rf67P1BXSEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for completely lost the will to play this league.

2nd for anime

free?

>People think streamer RNG exists
>When most of them have aura bitches running behind them causing the area to drop 50% more items

>people think streamer_rng doesnt exist despite overwhelming evidence

omg guis u can only play in a party if you stream

Why is she so cute?

link it please, i wanna shoot some cummies

can you shoot it in my tummy? Hmmm yummy

WEEBS LEAVE

FAGS OUT

CROWS FLY AWAY

*cums in tummy*

That'll be 2 exalts on PSC

Anime belongs in the trash.
All weebs must die.

CAW
CAW
CAW

Guys I ripped 6 characters lvl60+ in 2 days. Right now have almost nothing in my stash. I'm seriously thinking to play on scrub core, I must commit seppuku before I taint my sould by playing in shit core.

i'm not gay but mathil's shredded body...

youtube.com/watch?v=wYeDE2keUAk

still a 9/10

What is this piece of shit gear worth? Only found one like it and has no asking price

please succ me

vendor trash for life builds
vendor trash for ci builds
are you retarded?

about 6 alteration shards

>offscreen crit totem in the middle of blood clot throwing bird fucker pack

well that was close, holy shit

>fag
>shitcrow
>weeb

typical PoE player i guess

What kind of rare weapon mods are people looking for early on in a league? For armor and rings, it's easily lots of life/res, but weapons? Is it mostly high pdps for conversions?

rare weapons obviously need %phys flat phys or good ele, additional crit and/or attackspeed helps

If you don't have the sadpanda add-on and need me to spoonfeed you the link, you don't deserve the link

Isn't that a ton of resists, plus 10% ele damage? I guess it just looks insane to me and there are other rings that are even better I don't know about

I didn't feel like wasting days of leveling just to rip to using a portal and getting dcd this league.

I guess killing twinned core with 7 endurance charges earthquake and 9k health just to get 40/40 challenges is fun to some people.

for attacks:

weapons with high pdps in general
in wands, 1.4+ aps, with good crit and good phys damage
1h weapons with high aps for movement skills
bows with good crit rolls and high pdps
vagan daggers with good aps for CoC

for spells:

wands with lots of ele spell damage % AND element specific damage % and/or projectile speed, cast speed

knifes with some implicit and explicit crit, spell damage and global crit multi/high aps

maces with 40 ele damage and 50+ spell damage with cast speed

it's shit is what it is.

res rolls go up to 50% for each element

the implicit of that ring is always up to 16% of 2 resists

the ele dmg roll is low as fuck

So i should download an addon solely to get the title of an exhentai doujin because people can't put it in the title?

rings with any value are primarily offensive, nignog

early in a league you can sell a vagan dagger without any other mods for a good profit
you should stop being a pleb or kys
just replace the x with g.e-

tons of res and nothing useful for a low life / ci build which is the only one that would use a lifeless ring

10% WED is also garbage

Are you under the impression that i can't get past the sad panda or what.

Can PoE make you impotent?

>Having said all of that, the 2.4.0 release will drastically change everything you know about the end-game. It contains the upcoming system that has me the most excited.
TODD HOWARD IS THAT YOU?!

even further D3fication?

cool

no but excessive masturbation between maps can

Why do you always post that picture of a depressed anime girl. Are you okay, user?

*initiates poe discussion*

What is she, a Turk?

Stop breathing.

why would you think it is worth anything? the only good roll on that ring is the 16 all res. generally life>res>misc(cast speed/accuracy/wed). so no life and low res, it wouldn't even populate on most peoples searches on poe trade

how many energy shield points is enough for killing uber atziri, also how many damage points should i deal a second for the fight

1 and 10000

Just don't get hit.

Is there any reason not to buy a cheaper corrupted version of an item other than not being able to vaal it again?

do we have a chat channel or guild or something? or is this game 2ded

if its an armor/Weapon, corrupted shit is extremely expensive to modify their slots and needs a level 8 voreichi for it

there are a couple guilds, but it is pretty dead atm

This is the worst general on all of Veeky Forums, yes, including /int/. Congratulations

You mean for crafting? That wouldn't matter since you would just buy one with the correct sockets anyway right

Thank you. It wasn't easy but we did it.

sure if you find one with the right shit, also it cant be further mastercrafted

youtube.com/watch?v=Cpmxow42Zds

Has anybody been doing or tried an Ice Trapper in prophecy? I made one when the skill first came out and thought it was pretty good, just wondering if its held up very well since.

the general idea is to use it as a stepping stone into your completed gear. a lot of people run tabulas for the cheap 6 link, res and life are usually taken care of the rest of your gear. once you decide on the gems you want to run search for the colors you need, it's better than a tabula and it's 15-20c. mastercrafting is irrelevant you can easily cap all of your res and stat requirements on the 6 other pieces , 8 if you count weapon/shield

like a said, it depends on if you can find something with the right colors and some degree of useful stats (or otherwise its not much better than a tabula)

and then you have to weight it vs a 5l of some actually useful chest piece you can get for even less

youtube.com/watch?list=FLOupk2N44fwR1AqP8T8kSLQ&v=xIoah1E5o4o&app=desktop

most builds use fairly standard colors, unless you are some kind of ci 6 off color melee build, it's pretty easy to find the colors you need, even if you went to the high end of corruptions 35-40c for a 6link is pretty good, obviously you are not going to get 4 t1 gg +1 max all res, but who would really expect that

Not a big fan of music with a lot of rests, I prefer my melody flowing.

new league when?

So I've gotten to this point, but not sure where to build my tree from here. Hardcore Prophecy league. Using 2H weapons, probably Mauls if I'm going to specialize more. Currently with a Marohi Erqi. Right now been enjoying Earthquake, but now that I got my Marohi, I might go back to my classic Sweep which I enjoyed, but Earthquake really is nice. Just sucks that it requires the Less Duration support to even be viable. But that is nice extra damage too.

Anyway, thinking of grabbing the nearby Maul circle and going two deep in the circle next to the Tireless circle, in order to get extra damage AND extra armor. Not sure. Also, will grab nearby jewel socket.

Anyway, thanks for advice in advance!

can you imagine if /poeg/ was actually like this and not just reposting from reddit?

I... what?

I forgot my link.

pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAQHnCZYNzRQgFE0YkRo4HM4nLytQMZ41kjXWOQ464TwtPfxFCk3jUEdXDVhjWfNfP2hlcql2rHzZggeDX4PMhVKMz5BVl3mezZ_LplenMKyqrY2vp7c-vJ--vMT2xq7G2M9-0iHYvdlh2XzkUeoY6wnvDvJB8kXzm_TG9kj3MvxL_gr-VP6P

solid shit thats how all melee shits are build gj user, start heading towards amplify aoe node by templar or just duelist for range and health and all that good shit, go sweepping if you want to nothing wrong with that, it's great im currently sweepping.

I believe in traveling light.

nice trips

>still no Invoker build
>not copying Dota 2 abilities as skill gems

fuck my life

the shit i could do with god's strength

Are there any general health/dps recommendations for normal atziri?

watch a couple videos so you know the phases. dont stand still and youll be fine with most things

if you can do uber izaro reliably and quick, atziri will seem easy

you can do normal titqueen with as little as 3k hp if you have buttloads of damage, but 5k is more reasonable. overcapped fire immunity is reccomended

IF you don't have at least half of these badges of honor in your forum profile, i have ZERO respect for you.

>No Ruler
Top retard.

I always forget you can just level up and die infinitely with no downside. Besides running out of portals but I should get it by then

i hate how the forum is filled with faggots like that stretching a page with their one-line posts but hey look at my 5 supporter packs

we live in a time where GGG awards memes with real life money
wew

nothing they give away for those can be monetized unless you sell the whole account

Life isn't that bad guys

it's not that great either

i just don't see how the next 20-40 years are going to be any better than what i've lived so far

its only a constant source of pain and loneliness i guess

I'm just so tired of being depressed, it's exhausting

No, it gets better, I will not let you down /poeg/ I will find a way to overcome this

>No, it gets better,

every time it gets a bit better, it later gets a lot worse

>it gets better
>mfw
No it doesn't. Changing things makes them better, sometimes worse. Just waiting for time to "get things better" accomplishes nothing, only makes you older and more jaded as you see nothing improve.

youtube.com/watch?v=rf67P1BXSEA

"How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on when in your heart you begin to understand... there is no going back? There are some things that time cannot mend... some hurts that go too deep."

Life may be shit and you can't change that, time isn't going to do anything just rust you away, but I may be able to change my attitude and view on things.
I'm just so tired, I want off.

hypothetically, if I got a voidheart ring, would I be better to sell it or hang on to it?

hang on to it if you plan to use it

try selling it asap if you dont, its value will only go down as less and less people are playing

depression is not real

lol got 2ex from arcanists in a monstrous treasure map
ezzz money