>PUG Services
[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csgobackpack.net
gosugamers.net
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: twowordbird.com/articles/csgo-recoil-mechanics

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
simpleradar.com/
spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt

>Watching Streams
Livestreamer: docs.livestreamer.io/
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

>Watch this everyday
youtube.com/watch?v=T0Y8PmrzHuI

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/navizeus4444/status/750825181137006592/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for your ace sucks

uhhhh zeus??
twitter.com/navizeus4444/status/750825181137006592/video/1

first for the death of rrrrr

Kek.

>knife
>jumping shot

what more do i need tho

pretty meh ace tbqh

smd

Voloboiga

burg looks meh fries look decent

is that a fried burger?

SK is going to stay in Europe and is not going back to the US. You heard it first here!

are you the same weeb who thought that sauerkraut was onions? do you not know how to grill a bun?

>are you the same weeb who thought that sauerkraut was onions?
it wasnt me

Go watch the World Championships if you want to see silver playing.

What happened?

Oh look it's another 5 man stack on enemy team all with

Will they FaZe up again /csgo/?

If maps are good then yea, G2 got fucked by choosing train instead of d2 tbqh

>bo3
you got problems

literally everyone including yourself is cheating

pistol round aces, and 1vX's don't count. they're anti-(full)eco tier.

this is fact.

>Enemies start losing
>Time to trigger the ragehacks

don't worry senpai the spinning is just high dpi

he is just smurfing
git gud

what makes you say that

because pistol rounds have more RNG than a WoWs game, there's as much skill in pistol rounds as there is in opening cases. they near always end with someone winning a 1v2-3 in all the mm games I play. I've won countless 'clutches' myself even.

>playing inferno pistol round
>ct side
>standard setup on 1, 2 brackets, 1 watching halls
>both watching mid peek and get insta HS'd
>I wait in halls as they run up
>they plant, I get the bomb planter and do damage to one more
>call them out
>guy in chat who peeked mid
>Green what are you even watching
>asks me what my rank is

nothing triggers me more then teenagers

post one

who /PokemonGO/ here

I don't have recording software bb

GAME FAILED TO DOWNLOAD

Why are NA so damp at CS? I hope our dank bois mous slap the fuck out of liquid

hello i would like to interject for a moment what u are referring to as d counterstrike is, in fact , cs/go or as i've recently taken to calling it, cs plus go. go is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another proprietary component of a fully functioning cs game made useful by the source corelibs, shell utilities, and vital system components comprising a full game as defined by reddit.

>Enemy losing
>They turn on hacks
>Start bragging and boasting

I don't understand, what the fuck's the point you're fucking aimlocking how does that take skill?

That's how fnatic earn their salaries

bubble pop electric...

uh oh, in the back seat

>Disconnect: VAC authentication error.
>Gotten kicked in the middle of the last three games, barely gotten back in before cooldown
What the fuck is this fucking meme, literally no setting has changed or anything

>girl touches my dick
>says it's big
>ejaculate
>she laughs and leaves

huh I guess I know what it feels like to be NA now, except I have a big dick

maybe don't cheat?

>envy lost

xd bro

hopefullly nitro uses his aimbot again today

So what happens to Ass trails?

One of their players couldn't attend then one of them got cancer mid event

that warning is obviously there for when the keyboard is plugged back in -_- this image is stupid

okay i'll keep that in mind

succ

restart your pc
if that doesnt work just wait a day or two, it usually goes away

>the sheer asspain of all the Brazilians on twitter and hltv right now

Based fucking ELeague.

helped to ease my asspain from them fucking over TyLoo when it came to US visas a little desu

You bet I am angry, they get disqualified by a fucking petition, not only that but ex-SK gets the shaft too.

But that's clearly not the case. They were disqualified by the rules. The petition was a vote to make an exception and it failed.

No, ELeague was going to give them the old LG spot, but there was a petition for that to not happen.
>This was prevented by a petition with signatures from the owners of seven participating organizations: Cloud9, Counter Logic Gaming, Echo Fox, NRG Esports, OpTic Gaming, Team Liquid, and Team SoloMid.

LMFAOOOOOOOO SAVAGE AF SENPAI

BASED AMERICA

is Aimerrrrrr our guy?

Senpai loving all those scandals happening.

Now we just need a cheating scandal on top of gambling and eleague. Fuck the community, let it all burn.

no

why not?

>governing body rightfully using their power to kick out people who disqualified themselves
>scandal

>rightfully using their power
>petition by NA orgs

I'm mentally retarded explain the drama to me

Scandal in a sense that people are bitching and it generates shitposting traffic..

I don't mind gubmint raping youtubers and favellas.

the only way to stop the most blatant team in csgo

Sorry that you're not free enough to know what democracy is like faggot

Paranoia is not a valid reason to start murdering people.

two cod youtubers created csgolotto and pretended that they weren't the owners while making a lot videos of them betting on the site. also people think it's unethical that they didnt mention that there is a chance you can lose and that they didnt try to steer kids away from their site

lolwat

I'm not going to pretend like I know the ELeague rulebook but I would be surprised if the orgs that signed up weren't promised some fort of voting power in their contracts.

pick up the phone baby

>while making a lot videos of them betting on the site
let me clarify, they made videos of themselves WINNING BIG on their site

Not that drama idiot

Freedom to get fucked in the ass by corporations is not actual freedom.

answered ;)

fuck you i put a lot of heart into that post T_T

You'd think that would require some kind of majority though, but none of the EU orgs had any problems with this whatsoever, only the NA orgs did.

Don't forget that Moe was also a part of shitstorm just two weeks ago and that's what triggered the research into youtuber shit.

They also rigged the bets since they had access to bots and "Provably fair".

Basically every part of the setup was fake and rigged and they broke shitton of rules. Some negroes will have fresh new white buttholes to plow in prison.

>Liquid
>NA org

pick one

The nukes excuse that the US used.

so moe has cheated and scammed.
how can people still like him? is it because he is a muslim and calling him out would be racist?

Liquid, NA org

oh yeah, I agree with that, but still, nothing will make LG/SK stop using hacks blatantly and winning every tournament.
This is divine justice.

>best team in Counter Strike : Global Offensive unable to play in ELeague because pooper pained NA org owners can't cope with competition

I though America was about freedom? This play comes straight from a "Running a corporate cartel for dummies" manual.

Because he's the most entertaining streamer csgo has.

Name a real life sport where a bunch of players can just leave a team and claim the spot of their old organisation?

Sit down you brown brazillian fucks

I guess so, I don't watch any streamers.

>because pooper pained NA org owners can't cope with competition
SK already tried to qualify for ELeague with a different roster and didn't make it. Then they bought out LG's players and want to play? The Org stands to make a LOT of money from this, if they let teams switch orgs then it will become an endless bidding war of Orgs trying to get the best teams.

>moe complains about eleague petition
>is a part of echofox that signed the petition
>moe says people are at fault for betting on a shady site that lures people with fake wins
>is a part of a fake win scam to lure people to a different site

What an awful person

moe is and will always be our guy, this is an indisputable fact.

>Orgs trying to get the best teams.

Your right orgs should get the money and credit not the players

Yeah, fuck the teams. Who do they think they are, getting paid for 1000's of hours of work and performing at the highest level in their respective sport.

Just give all the money to the Jews so they can give the teams tickets to the next lan and then ignore them. They should be HONORED to be part of the org, who does oh so much for them!

Our guys wouldn't be our guys if they weren't cunts.

But SK was still in the tournament, if it was just org based, they would've simply had to fight their way back in the LCQ, which was the spot SK had (sadly, ex-SK would've gotten the shaft anyways unless they were picked by LG).

So either ways, it doesn't make sense.

Golf.

Besides, it isn't just that, but SK (the org) also lost their spot, if it was like that then they should've been in the LCQ with SK's spot.

Golf is not a team sport you dumb cunt and is in no way comparable. Individuals get seeded into golf tournaments

It's not my fault that teams in golf consist of 1 person.
You wanted something, I gave you something.

>Individuals get seeded into golf tournaments
Exactly how it has always been with CS.

But it's not at all, as the eleague thing just demostrates

Only for e-league, regardless of how I think e-league should've been, if it was org based, then SK shouldn't have been disqualified anyways, and instead should still be in the LCQ.

However, none of these two happened because of a fucking petition.

Midseason org swaps really needed to be prevented though, since that's just asking for a few rich monopoly orgs to buy everything and sink smaller orgs mid season.

Luminosity is literally fucked right now.

Do we need transfer windows? standard season contracts? At the moment players who signed at odd times of the year are now fucked if they want to transfer to a new team, since they will always be "mid-season"