/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ho9rZjlsyYY
youtube.com/watch?v=w7YVH_8B9R8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

waifus ded
tesg ded
ded

spiderpost

>like some toasterfags-in-denial we have here.
What did he mean by this?

Fifth for Lonhorn x kaarina

Post purging

He meant me of course!

He's in denial that the game is shit, and blames the user rather than the product.

Nita probably

drunk nords are happy nords

KILL ALL SPIDERS

why not just delete tesg then?

>he doesn't appreciate my toaster attempts
screw you buddy

Luckily for you the action and drama posers have their own rings so it's not like you have to go through 340 poses before you find a casual/action one. You can just get rid of the lewd rings and keep the rest.

Some of the Halo's Poser 1-16 rings have non-lewd things like standing or walking with a weapon or with a spell in your hand though, which is nice too.

Thought the same thing.

Delete this

I'd take a toaster over this laptop any day. Monitor is so tiny.

Regular roll call. Post character that people most know you as.

you're killing me

This is a pretty useful thing to keep in mind. Using a pose for something other than its intended purpose can sometimes turn out pretty good.
>I used setpos to put a potion in her hand
Don't you have Jaxonz Positioner?
This desu
Why not just delete Veeky Forums?

He means he hates fun.
nice oiljob

dear mord,

Yes. It broke.

>nice oiljob
you should see him give a rimjob

I'd break mord alright.

She's in the Bee and Barb in Riften.
If you're talking about the poster I hope very very far away from here.

>want my favorite waifu to release a follower
>realize when that happens Longhorn is gonna plow her and post it on the booru
I'm so conflicted bros...

She's never coming back, user.
On 2nd note, Papa Mai has never talked to me since I added him. The jerk!

Does regular mean just regularly browses or known + browses

Who cares? Its what he does.

m8 I'm just giving you options

Also one of our regulars said he wanted to make a pose pack focused eclusively on non-lewd so stay tuned. I want to make non-lewd poses too but I'm too lazy to guarantee I'll ever actually do it
>Don't you have Jaxonz Positioner?
Everytime someone says this I tell myself I have to check that mod out but then I forget about it

Who cares? It's good wank material and takes nothing away from the waifu or the waifu creator because it's just some guy doing his own thing in his own game.

O-Oh my, I hope it isn't catastrophic. Well... it was certainly fun.
How bad is it?

My only complain is that the shots always have terrible lighting and the clipping is horrible. I wouldn't mind sex scenes of my characters (if I ever make followers) if someone like YuiH, Eiries/HV or Meara does them.

Unusable. I'll get a new one tomorrow, until then no more ;-;

Like hell you will voye I'll spam zippocat until your eyes bleed

>he's never seen the waifu's crying afterwards
>he'll never how just how emotionally scarred they become

>Everytime someone says this I tell myself I have to check that mod out but then I forget about it
What the heck. It's pretty much essential dood.

who is it?

>that post
what
the
fuck

>le rapist Longhorn maymay
You've seen the pictures. They were having the time of their lives. No waifu could say no to those uguu lzrd eyes.

I dunno I'm used to doing it with the console.

Agreed, really.

He wants shots of his character to be sensual and not just throw-away smut. What's so hard to figure out?

He sure likes to keep quiet about his activities, doesn't he? And then suddenly BAM, booru pics.

>I tell myself I have to check that mod out but then I forget about it
You really should! Jaxonz Positioner and ScreenshotPad is so much easier and less tedious to use than getpos/setpos console commands

>that hud

Is that Enderal?

Is it any good?

>mordressa's snatch is so tight it breaks jo's dick

What broke?

No you won't. You love cats.

It's easily the biggest and best mod ever made for an TES game. Beats even the excellent Nehrim which barely anyone here played because all you guys care about are your shitty Second Life waifu pics.

>all you guys care about are your shitty Second Life waifu pics
Oh look you said it again.

If I use two separate Mod Organizers, am I going to encounter problems installing mods on the proper ones?

In my case I have an installation for another game and one for Skyrim I haven't messed with in a while.

>you will never have a home like this

>stating facts is bait
do you happen to believe water is poison too

whats a good configuration of sexlab mods?

>that itty bitty snifter glass
>two IPAs
>fish and sauteèd green beans
Okay I forgive you voye

just grab whatever catches your attention, imo, the older the better.

don't listen to the haters.

Are you still accepting new CAW submissions?

I didn't get the 6 nippled hairy duck surfer guy reference

was it something mean? ;-;

I want a prostitution mod that is like radiant prostitution but not broken, any suggestions?

>surfer

Yes, though new ones are going to be put on a wait list until the roster loses some members, or unless people want to swap out characters they have currently for new ones.

>glasses not on the coasters that are right next to them

delete this

TDF.

Radiant prostitution isn't broken either, as long you grab the updated version.

Cool. Am I allowed to have 2 wrasslers?

I think they're all kind of broken, the only one I've ever installed (after researching) was TDF Prostitution and Pimping. I don't remember how good it is, it's not part of my permanent load order, so I probably didn't like it, but if that's really what you're after, that might be the mod you're looking for. Also Skooma Whore, has a prostitution option in it as well, you might prefer that (or even both mods).

is it true you kicked out clones

Did LL just cancel their website update again?

Other people have 3, so if you feel like 2 or 3 then yes.
No, of course not.

Don't worry about it

Vampire Zappa vs the Count pls

Guess I'll add him to the waiting list then.
You can just call him Vlad
Song: youtube.com/watch?v=ho9rZjlsyYY
Pick any finisher involving the opponent's head and the ground

Interesting. I was under the impression that the Dawnguard just kicked you out until you cured yourself if you were a vampire, but I seem to be able to walk around fine, and Dexion's perfectly happy having a chat with me. Although, I guess in his case there is that whole blindness thing.

Guess I get to be Blade for a while.

>Those sleeves
REEEEEEEEE

>literally the impaler
Now this is husbando-fu

ya, but you can't finish the questline until you've cured yourself or modded it to allow you to be a vamp while being dawnguard at the same time.

Skyrim Mikasa is a qt

name three characters for a story

CAT STORIES WHEN

>no Frank Zappa intro music

okay

With a few whispered words in the shadows which fit between the tall lampposts which warmed the path from Dragonsbridge to Solitude, Jo learned of the Vigilant's presence inside the city. It was not of great concern, but he had been hassled before by them about the enchanted blade he kept in Whiterun, and was never sure if the next encounter would be the last peaceful one.

He took the high road, splitting off the main route to the front gate of Solitude, and cut through the thick pines on the outside of the fortress. Scrambling up one tree was an effort he disliked, but it was not painful. Thick pine sap made his fur tacky, and it was an exertion to swing from the three to the ledge. But be that as it may, he made his way up above the ramparts, and looked over.

The guard was right. The Vigilant were moving in force, likely some daedric shrine to be routed, or perhaps an entire cult. They were in rare form, uniforms cleaned and blades sharpened.

Still, it was just a distraction. Moments of background noise in his burning, churning brain coping with the words he himself had left his friend Veitizion with.

me myself and i

So this finisher, then.
youtube.com/watch?v=w7YVH_8B9R8
Too much starch?

Jo Yarti and Bohan

snakestone
lipples
ewa

I take it that's after I get the bow? It's kind of a shame, really. I get what they were going for, but they could have at LEAST added a persuasion speech check or something. It's not like they'd need to change any of the plot or quests.

Heh, I've never watched Attack on Titan, but I see the resemblance.

He found a secluded door lit by an outside torch, slipped inside, and lit the candles. It was not his normal home, but he made frequent enough trips to Solitude for both its port and its Bards College, that the stately apartment had been a gift, or perhaps a bribe, to bring him further from Whiterun, where his daughter lived, a home he refused to move from for reasons unknown to the few that respected him

Home and hearth always sweetened his bile, and dulled the edge of his ire. Familiarity bred affection and respect. The more he got to know the people around them, the harder it was to pretend they did not matter. But when he stepped into his dressing room, and admired the furs that sat on the wooden manikin, he remembered. The ice, the snows, the frost and freezing rain, the blood and steaming sweet flesh of the mountains. A place where he earned his living, a place that made these slovenly comfortable fools in their hearth-heated homes and thick woven furs could never have been to. He gripped the hilt of his blade, looking down at the swords by his old robes.

It just trigger me fampie.

lipples
clownchan
sackman

NIPPLE

His music isn't edgy enough for Vlad
Sure that works

i like this
followhere

For a moment, he could remember the old, firm tone of the dunmer tutor who had taught him in those days. Galen had been firm.
"Remember, Catraso." he had told the boy cat.
"A warrior fights because it is his job. And he wears armor so that he will not be killed. But a swordsman fights because it is his art, and a blow to the chest kills the swordsman, should it pierce his tunic or not."

The memory snarled inside him like a knot in the strings that held him together. Oh, how that blade had touched him. Oh, how the swordsman inside him had been slain. But even now that fire cindered, aching to be fired back to life, thirsting for the blood of the Mercenary who had stabbed him.

Jo'Sien unlaced his shirt, and pulled off the quilted vest, throwing his shirt aside. He unlaced his pants, standing bare by the stone, and took his armor from the rack. He lifted it up into place, piece by piece. First came the skirt. Laugh as the Nords did, it was warm but left his legs free to work as they will, just short enough to keep from tripping the cat up. It was fastened in place by a belt with thick metal medallions, carved artfully and stained with oil.

Next came the bound fur around his arms. He placed the thick oiled furs upside-down on each arm, so that the bushy hairs kept his wrists warm and flexible, not stiffened by the cold. He wound the cords tightly, binding them solid to his fur.

Finally, he lifted the jeweled fur mantle, and placed it on his shoulders. No armor. The swordsman refused to be slowed down. Any mistake would lead to death, and it was a gamble he gladly made every day. All he needed was furs, to keep his broad shoulders, thick thighs, and supple wrists limber and warm. Anything beyond that would simply get in the way.

"That day, Veitizion, your friend died. But this body still lives. And I shall either find the soul of the friend you slew, or I shall die on the end of that accursed broadsword."

Aight dawg