/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous Thread: Redirect to the Current Thread: splatoon.ink/ink

Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/
- Lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> News
- The final Splatfest, Callie vs Marie, has been announced for all regions.
- New Amiibo will be released soon for the Squid Sisters, as well as recolored versions of the previous Amiibo lineup, coming later this month.
- The Squid Sisters will be performing at Japan Expo in France on July 8th. twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/737935306075185152

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Official NA Tumblr
- splatoonus.tumblr.com/

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57776375
mynintendonews.com/2016/07/04/nintendo-splatoons-general-online-experience-and-service-will-continue/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop making threads early.

What a rubbish image.

Stop making threads with Callie in the OP.

Assmad Calliefag detected

>Fat, black Tumblr Callie
Holy shit you really are scraping the bottom of the barrel

how's the discord doin

Marie, and that's still a rubbish image.

dude, that's pixiv

pretty meh

Tumblr artists also upload on Pixiv you know.

cute
squid
boys

jess continues to talk like she knows everything there is to know about the game

There isn't much to know this game is very basic

That's why everyone still uses krak-ons right?

stop this meme, Krakons aren't a rarity

hey new bundle and this one includes the amiibos

this isn't new

I'll take two

All I see roller wise is Dynamos and Carbons. I rarely see Krak-Ons.

Friends with Octolings!

I still see a couple of them on Rainmaker, probably just because Kraken effectively wins games on that mode.

I use the Permanent Ink Brush during RM for that very reason.

Can we just ban SZ Museum from rotation for awhile?

how about forever?

its a good map and mode, just overused

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57776375
is this artist just going to slightly inflate marie's breasts every time they draw her until they take up the entire comic

fair enough
how about 4 months in the slammer

Look the same size as ever to me.

Could you please translate some of it? They're kind of my favorite artist...

>skin cancer callie
>pure n pasty marie
hnnng

That's not what I said or even implied. Krak-ons used to be everywhere, now their usage is dropped a lot. If the game was so basic, we wouldn't have a constantly shifting meta.

I think they meant the game isn't very complex. It's pretty obvious which weapons are the strongest, there aren't a lot of strategies, the gameplay while exciting is very linear...

I would, but honestly, none of it looks really translation worthy
The Callie and Marie table sequence is kind of lame, really just going like this
>marie, i'm not using this script
>you gotta
>ok if you tell me a bad joke and i laugh i will
>"a"ori "a"ishiteru (i love callie)
>OH DAMN
The only one I really liked was this one
>My thoughts on Squid Sisters yuri
>Roller-like love
>Marie! like like like like like like
>Charger-like love
>I love Callie

That's fine, I don't want you to spend your life editing the pages, I'm just curious about what is said, or what the overall synopsis is. So even briefly green-texting some parts is perfect.
How about the scene with them sharing a gamepad? Or the dress-up one?

I don't even play this game much and I'm still mad about this being the last splatfest. They're the one time where I actually bother to play the game ouside of playing an hour or so every other week.

What's the point of removing a feature of the game after only one year? Are they already starting to call it quits? Or will something be announced?

There looks like there's a huge campaign on Miiverse for them to continue, but I don't know if it'll influence their decision.

>There aren't a lot of strategies

That's not due to the game, that's due to the community because of the lack of tournaments. For ever single game you can say "just do you best" as the best strategy, but really that's just shallow.

But there's no point in talking about it here when no one wants to even discuss or develop it.

Callie/Marie yuri is the worst, literally not a single hint of affection is shown to one another, not even the japanese dialog hint's at anything more than tolerating each other

Yuri is entirely fanmade

Fucking this

So what. It all ends up being cartoons drawn to have sex with each other outside of canon. Shut up you uptight wanker.

No shit dude, it's just a cute ship

No? Tournaments doesn't lead to strategies being born at all.

I mean what kind of tactics can you formulate? Combinations you can make with different weapons and teammates? At the end of the day it's mostly just turf control. A very straightforward gameplay mechanic with little variation.

i love how artist draw marie with bigger breasts. they make callie's look small and cute by comparison.

Me too. Personally I like Callie petite and spritely, but that's just me.

It's basically like any other competitive game: having different players with different weapons going to specific routes or doing specific jobs against specific team compositions. Even Tr4sh as "shallow" as it is still gets new ideas and strategies. Remember how Saltspray used to be on rotation? It got removed due to mirror layout of the map which couldn't be balanced. Pla

And as I stated
>But there's no point in talking about it here when no one wants to even discuss or develop it.
Even you aren't interested in it because you're trying to cut of discussion with every post.

Something's not right here

Marv is "Marie's" name when she got a sex change, shitlord.

>so what clothes did you think about
>well the first time it was like
>hey look culdcept revolt
>holy shit marie, those boobs are the reason i saved up 500 my nintendo points in advance (it says that)
>i wore this to hide all callie's kiss marks
>you guys should just go to a sex party

>marie whats your favorite mario
>new mario 2
>oh yeah you're team money, that's probably why this stage is literally just coins
>marie did you notice i wrote "i love marie" in blocks
>uh i guess but what's up with all the barking
>you're team dog
>did you even clear this

>>But there's no point in talking about it here when no one wants to even discuss or develop it.
I would happily, but you've proposed nothing. Have you come up with any leet strats to take advantage of map control?

mariefags should just kill themselves desu

Thanks a bunch man, that's adorable.

>ignoring the entire conversation

Damn, you sure trolled me. Let's just go back to posting Marie.

>This sucks because nobody talks about the game
>Do you want to talk about the game then
>Nah I don't feel like it
You are this thread's cancer, you know that?

Talking requires at least two people. With your "input," I'm giving a monologue at this point. And besides, even if stretched the definition of talking to include you, it's only two people. The rest of the general is either not posting or dumping squid sisters.

Unless you want to try to think outside of your small box, I'm going to post Marie.

Death by application of Marie's ass to their face?

It's a two-way street dude. Don't complain of a lack of interest if you can't kickstart any yourself.

>lack of interest of Splatoon in a Splatoon general

>WHY AREN'T YOU TALKING ABOUT THE GAAAMMMMEE AAAHHHHHH
>NO! I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE GAME!!!!!!!!! YOU DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! YOOOUUUUU DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>saltspray
>removed for mirror layout
rig zones is still in full force, brah right?

Marie's tits on face

Thanks for the (You)

I haven't even seen rig even in turf for a while. Maybe in a final absolutely last update, they're going to adjust the inklings so they become left handed for the map so that it's finally even.

Am I fresh yet?

>krak-on
>last ditch
>butt sniffer
>all those miss-matched abilities
>hasn't even maxed out the slots

no

Marie's ass on face

>talkin shit bout krakon
bet you hate rainmaker too faggot

Stats need some work but I like the look

>using krak-on on RM

Pick up a dynamo or carbon, gaylord.

yeah
congrats user you finally did it
this image gets cuter everytime I see it... I hate myself

just end it

I'm mostly leveling up all my clothes that don't look like garbage.

The only stats I actually give a shit about are Ninja Squid, Cold Blooded, Stealth Jump, and whatever else doesn't get weaker the more you stack them. Besides, everything dies in one hit from a good roller anyway. I don't play often, but I'm under the impression that the attack/defense boosts are placebos that do next to nothing.

hi player from last year

no, he's wearing a callie shirt saying go mary, shitlord

please stop dying

Based callieanon bumping the thread

based user making a reply

I want to put babby into the Callie

Want to play splatoon?

it's too late right now, otherwise i would

Well then I guess thread will stay dead

D-don't forget to level up your team's shirt user...

Already did. Plan on wearing it everyday until Splatfest.

i'll play with you!

I hope we get to keep it, being the last splatfest shirt and all.

I can't wait for these amiibos holy shit, my own mini marie to hold

Does the last splat fest pretty much mean that the game's dead, or it's online community is dead? Like they've just given up on it? I'm gonna miss the squid sisters performing rather than just listening to their news dialogue 2bqh fampai

>leveling your splatfest tee outside of splatfest

it only means no more banters, snails and splatfests, Nintendo already confirmed that they are going to keep the servers alive
and with the new bundle there are going to be new players joining, at least in japan, dont know about the impact of the new amiibos in the rest of the world

mynintendonews.com/2016/07/04/nintendo-splatoons-general-online-experience-and-service-will-continue/

you could've had one for a while, you know

he said mini, the plushies are more like in the small area

you did a poor job of Washing out those cumstains

cute

So what map did you guys vote for for the Splatfest? I had a hard time choosing between a few but in the end I went with Triggerfish